Medical SchoolWayne State
FellowshipU. of North Carolina
7095 Clyo Road
Dayton, OH 45459
937-458-5084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jeremy Groll to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend SpringCreek Fertility to a friend?
He [Dr. Jeremy Groll] always seemed confident that things were going to work out but I also knew if there was a problem, he would keep me informed. When our first retrieval didn’t go as expected, he personally called me every day to update me on the progress of our one embryo. He made me feel at ease and confident that he would continue to work to find a better solution for me.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll keeps you very informed but is compassionate and caring at the same time. He always seemed confident that things were going to work out but I also knew if there was a problem, he would keep me informed. When our first retrieval didn’t go as expected, he personally called me every day to update me on the progress of our one embryo. He made me feel at ease and confident that he would continue to work to find a better solution for me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Make sure you ask questions and feel comfortable that you’re informed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I initially was treated at a larger clinic and switched to Dr. Groll due to insurance reasons and not feeling as comfortable with my first clinic. I initially felt like I was getting more personalized care. It took him one egg retrieval cycle to figure out how to change my protocol and get a much better result. We ended up with more 5 day embryos than we had even gotten in eggs retrieved at our previous clinic.
Describe the protocols Jeremy Groll used in your cycles at SpringCreek Fertility and their degree of success.
For our first egg retrieval he did a similar protocol to my first clinic that didn’t result in many quality embryos. Since I have PCOS, my AMH is high so everyone is worried about me getting OHSS. When my estrogen levels started to decline part way through stimulation, it was similar to previous cycles. Although we did get more eggs retrieved than any previous cycle, we only had 1 5 day embryo that was PGS tested but found to have complex mosaicism. When he called to tell me we were down to 1 embryo, he already had ideas for the next cycle if PGS testing did not come back normal. During my second stimulation, he kept my Gonal at a consistent dose and allowed my estrogen to increase a little higher. This resulted in 29 eggs retrieved with 7 5 day embryos, 5 of which were PGS normal and 2 mosaic embryos. I had no signs of OHSS. We did a frozen transfer and I felt like he was very aggressive with the protocol with this. This included a steroid, ibuprofen, estrace and progesterone both vaginal suppositories and injectable. I’m currently 9 weeks pregnant from our first transfer.
The nurses always kept me very well informed. They told me actually number results for blood work and testing. At my first clinic, I don’t think I ever even heard what my estrogen level was, just the it was “good.” I appreciated the nurses being very detail oriented. They were always caring and compassionate.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Everyone is very nice and welcoming. I appreciate the atmosphere of the waiting room as it more resembles someone’s home and not a doctors office. The staff is very good at returning calls in a timely manner and answering questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility.
I have insurance coverage but did have to pay out of pocket for embryo biopsy which was about $2500 and PGS testing which was billed through an outside company. I believe the cost of IVF with ICSI is pretty standard, probably around $12,000 a cycle. Frozen transfer runs around $1000. I also pay about $45/month for embryo storage.
Describe Jeremy Groll's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at SpringCreek Fertility.
Dr. Groll tends to lean towards single embryo transfer as the overall risk for multiples is lower. I agree with this as I know how much a multiple pregnancy can increase your risk.
PCOS, Other
Dr. Groll ran diagnostic tests to figure out what the best treatment option was for us. Due to my husbands DFI fragmentation, he recommended IVF but did not say it was the "end all be all" option. He did say we could do IUI, however our chances of success were very low. I appreciated that he gave us realistic expectations... He encouraged the use of things like healthy diet, nose strips, fiber supplements, hormone supplements, acuptuncture, yoga etc. This was very important to me as I wanted to do as much as I possibly could to help increase our chances of conceiving. I'm a firm believer in both eastern and western medicine and Dr. Groll was supportive of all of my holistic approaches I wanted to try.
PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
He is so incredibly good about explaining things. However, sometimes I found he explained them in straight up medical lingo so it was hard for me to understand fully. I always asked additional questions until I felt comfortable with the response which he was always happy to explain further. Even though we are only half way through our first IVF cycle, we feel like we are in the best care possible. Dr. Groll ran nearly every test possible before we decided to move to IVF and I'm so thankful he did because we discovered my husbands DFI fragmentation which effects the sperm's ability to penetrate the egg. Had we stayed with my previous doctor, I fear that we would have gone through 1-2 more failed IUI cycles. Another thing I liked about Dr. Groll is that he was open to more of a holistic approach for treatment. He encouraged the use of things like healthy diet, nose strips, fiber supplements, hormone supplements, acuptuncture, yoga etc. This was very important to me as I wanted to do as much as I possibly could to help increase our chances of conceiving. I'm a firm believer in both eastern and western medicine and Dr. Groll was supportive of all of my holistic approaches I wanted to try.
As with any doctor, it think it's so important to be your own advocate. Make sure to ask questions and request clarification if you're unsure about something. Most importantly, stay on top of your medication and make sure that you double check on dosage. There was one instance where there was miscommunication between the staff and myself regarding an oral medication I was supposed to stop taking. I was told to keep taking it but when I double checked with the nurse they told me I should have stopped. It wasn't a huge deal since it was early in the cycle but it reminded me how important it is to keep track of your progress and to not solely rely on the staff and Dr. Groll.
As someone who hesitantly came to Springcreek (it was the only clinic my insurance covered and it's over an hour away from our home), I was so pleasently surprised with how much compassion Dr. Groll and his staff had.I had previously seen another doctor in Cincinnati for our IUI's and I was so taken back by the lack of information and matter-of-fact persona he had. I can honestly say the other doctor and his staff jaded the entire infertility process for us and Dr. Groll completely changed our outlook and for the first time in a long time we felt hopeful. He always goes in depth regarding any questions we have, big or small. Springcreek has a plethora of resources for their patients seeking any type of treatment. From support groups, financial advisors, on call 24/7 staff (who actually answer the phone) and counselors. They really go above and beyond for their patients. What I found so sweet was the handwritten card they wrote me as we just started our first IVF treatment. It included words of encouragement and a sweet quote. The little handwritten note went such a long way in my book (and even my husbands)!
Dr. Groll ran diagnostic tests to figure out what the best treatment option was for us. Due to my husbands DFI fragmentation, he recommended IVF but did not say it was the "end all be all" option. He did say we could do IUI, however our chances of success were very low. I appreciated that he gave us realistic expectations. For my first stim cycle, they started me on estrodial, then gonal-f and menopaur. Once we got closer to egg retrieval day, I took antagonist shot and ovidril. I just had my egg retrieval and we successfully retrieved 20 eggs. We do not know where we stand on embroyo development just yet as it was just this morning that I had my procedure.
The nursing staff there is so kind. Everyone is extremely organized and detail oriented.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
They have a great organized team that offer great resources to their patients. You will always get a hold of someone at their office and they always call when they say they will. I think it's great that I consistently saw Dr. Groll and that I didn't interchange with the nurse practitioner. I think there is something to say about consistency and treatment. I was tossed back and forth at my previous RE's office and it was absolutely awful. I don't know if it's because I was only doing IUI or not, but it was definitely a plus to see him throughout my entire cycle.
Patient orientation - $180.00 Prescription Meds for IVF - $6000 (covered by insurance - out of pocket is cheaper) Full IVF Cycle w/ Cryo - $2,600 (80% covered by insurance) Anticipated transfer meds - $1,000
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
After failed multiple frozen embryo transfers, I felt like he [Dr. Groll] did not change protocols or adjust course adequately. Before each transfer he would state that everything looked good and he was very hopeful and my chances were high. But after several transfers, still no results. Anytime I suggested additional testing or other treatment options, he would say that those treatments didn't work and I was shot down every time.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
After failed multiple frozen embryo transfers, I felt like he did not change protocols or adjust course adequately. Before each transfer he would state that everything looked good and he was very hopeful and my chances were high. But after several transfers, still no results. Anytime I suggested additional testing or other treatment options, he would say that those treatments didn't work and I was shot down every time.
We went to this clinic for over a year without results. We should have left much sooner to seek help elsewhere.
Very kind and friendly staff
Antagonist protocol used. He does not use Lupron. Made very little changes in protocol from cycle to cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: IVF team )
Nurses were somewhat knowledgeable, but at times hard to get ahold of. Best to communicate through email. I have been a patient at the practice longer than any of the nurses have worked there.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Very nice and new practice. Lots of attention to support groups. Staff is very friendly. Unfortunately, being a new practice, many of the staff was not very well trained or knowledgeable. From the fresh out of college physician's assistant, to billing and administrative. Dr. Groll himself has extensive experience, but seemingly unable to budge on making adjustments to protocols. I asked about trying several different tests and treatments and was shot down every time. They are expanding to open an office in Columbus and have also added support groups in Cincinnati. They seem very big on marketing and selling the practice right now, and I believe they are losing patient focus. I went through several IVF Cycles there, and totally feel like I wasted my money. Before each cycle I was told my chances were great and everything looked good and I feel like I was giving false hope so that they could just get more money out of me. My biggest regret is not transitioning care for switching practices after my 3rd failed cycle.
Average around $15,000 per IVF cycle
Dayton
Dr. Groll is trustworthy and approachable. He is willing to listen to your questions and concerns and never comes across as condescending or accusatory. Our experience with Dr. Groll felt like a collaboration towards our fertility goals rather than blindly following the doctor's order as we had experienced in the past.... IVF with ICSI and Frozen Embryo transfer. Pre Stimes was managed with a few weeks of estrace. Egg retrieval(ER)/Stim protocol included Gonal-F & Menopur 11 days prior to ER. Cetrotide antagonist to prevent ovulation was added 5 days prior to ER and an Ovidrel trigger 36 hours before retrieval.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Come prepared with questions because Dr. Groll and his staff will be willing to answer them.
Everyone at the clinic is very compassionate and always willing to take the time to answer questions. Their availability and warmth is much appreciated. They treat not only the medical side of infertility but also provide emotional support and help to understand the financial aspects of the journey.
IVF with ICSI and Frozen Embryo transfer. Pre Stimes was managed with a few weeks of estrace. Egg retrieval(ER)/Stim protocol included Gonal-F & Menopur 11 days prior to ER. Cetrotide antagonist to prevent ovulation was added 5 days prior to ER and an Ovidrel trigger 36 hours before retrieval. Nine eggs were retrieved, 5 fertilized with ISCI and 2 made it to blastocyst freeze. Results of FET are not yet known.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility.
The entire nursing staff is excellent. They were prompt to answer any of my questions or quickly find an answer and return my call. I always felt like the entire staff was there to support my journey and available at any time.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Personal and compassionate care is a strength of Spring Creek Fertility. From the friendly greetings to the charms and personalized hand-written postcards supporting us through the journey, you never felt alone. I did not take advantage of any of them, but they also have several support groups available for patients and non-patients to attend. The only improvement I would make is the addition of an online portal to enable patients to view their results and records.
I paid an upfront deposit in full of around $6,300 that provided all care, monitoring appointments, blood work and procedures for my 1st IVF cycle, Cryo Freeze and first FET. Everything but meds was included in the initial payment to prevent surprises along the way.
Doctor recommended 1 embryo transfer due to risk of multiples without significant success rate trade-off. Was strongly against transferring more than two for our first IVF cycle. We preferred to only transfer 1, so this was not an issue.
Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
He was extremely thorough and very patient with us as this was our first time and we were anxious and had tons of questions....As the exam went on he took the time to explain certain things on the ultrasound and answer my questions about his findings. He gave me my results in real time, right there during the exam.... After our 3 failed IUI attempts Dr. Groll had my natural killer cell level checked. It came back that my NK cells were slightly elevated. He
Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
My experience as a patient has been wonderful. Our first visit with Dr. Groll was a sit down consultation. He went over our history with trying to conceive and asked my husband and I several questions. He explained what he though our course of action should be and described all the testing he would like us to do in detail. He was extremely thorough and very patient with us as this was our first time and we were anxious and had tons of questions. We left that visit feeling very positive. Dr. Groll did my saline sonogram prior to our treatment to check my uterine cavity and to make sure my Fallopian tubes were open. I was nervous since I had never had one of these done and he made me feel completely comfortable. As the exam went on he took the time to explain certain things on the ultrasound and answer my questions about his findings. He gave me my results in real time, right there during the exam. I left that appointment feeling even more positive. After our 3rd IUI we had a meeting with Dr. Groll and he explained why he though our treatment had failed and then explained what he would suggest for us going forward. My husband and I took a break for a few month and recently just decided to get back up on the horse and try again. We had another meeting with Dr. Groll to explain our concerns and he again very thoroughly explained to us the adjustments he would be making to our treatment plan and answered every single one of our questions. We never felt rushed or like we were asking silly questions ( I tend to feel like my questions are a little out there). Every visit with him was lengthy and he took his time with us as a couple. When we felt overwhelmed he explained things in even more detail to make it easier for us to understand and make informed decisions. I would recommend Dr. Groll to anyone looking for fertility care from a compassionate doctor.
I would tell a prospective patient that getting started is the hardest part and that going to Dr. Groll made this process so much easier and informative. From the minute we walked through the door we felt like we were in good hands. I would tell them that he is straightforward and won’t give you false hope. You can tell he is very respected by all of his patients and staff. I would tell a prospective patient that no question is silly and to not be afraid to ask your questions and voice your concerns, he will listen and explain everything.
Being a patient at Dr. Grolls office makes me feel like I’m not just a number. Dr. Groll has sat down with my husband and I several times to answer our questions and concerns, to shed light on things we were unaware of and he always makes us feel comfortable and that we are in good hands. He is willing to try new techniques and medications and he did a complete assessment of my husband and I. Hormonally and physically. He has a fantastic bedside manor and he doesn’t give you false hope. My husband and I were recommended to a second Specialist for a second opinion and we choose to stay at Springcreek with Dr. Groll. We feel confident in his care. His staff is also amazing! Every person I have ever came in contact with there is so caring and compassionate. When you come in for treatment they know you by name and always great you warmly. I have received so many hugs and words of validation and encouragement through my treatment process, they truly make you feel like you are not alone in this process and that there is light at the end of the tunnel. When I have been In tears for yet another failed treatment cycle, they cried with me and showed me so much compassion. They encouraged me to keep trying. We feel very blessed to have found Dr. Groll and his staff.
Our treatments started after I had my saline sonogram and lab work and my husband had his sperm analysis. My husbands results were: good sperm count, good sperm motility, low sperm morphology. My saline sonogram showed that my tubes were open, I had a mild pcos appearance on my ovaries, and a subserosal fibroid on the front of my uterus. My labs were normal aside from a slightly elevated insulin level (I started metformin immediately). With our results Dr. Groll recommended IUI. We did 3 cycles, I had good follicles each time, I took femara and did a trigger shot 36 hours prior to our iui each time and my husbands post wash counts were always great, they increased every time. After our 3 failed IUI attempts Dr. Groll had my natural killer cell level checked. It came back that my NK cells were slightly elevated. He said this could have been a factor in our failure since on paper we had 3 “perfect” cycles. He recommended either trying another iui with some medication changes or moving to Ivf. These changes would be taking acyclovir prior to ovulation. He said there are some studies of women taking this for dormant viruses and having pregnancy success. He also wanted to do the femara and trigger shot just as we had prior. After ovulation he wanted to add prednisone to help with the elevated NK cells and also a second trigger shot 5 days after ovulation. After thinking it over my husband decided to try another iui. We decided that we could not afford to take the financial hit and the emotional hit if the Ivf cycle failed. We feared we wouldn’t recover.
The best way to describe them would be AMAZING! these women make you feel like family. They are there with you through each procedure, the cheer you on and pray for you the finally receive that positive pregnancy test you have prayed for. When our procedures resulted in failure, they comforted me and helped my find the courage to try again. The return calls in a very short amount of time , and do not make you feel silly if you call to ask questions. They always make sure you are ok before you leave and help you get appointments scheduled that work around your schedule. These people are amazing and have made my journey much more bareable.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
I think a new patient would want to know that Springcreek is very warm and inviting. The environment is friendly and it does not feel like a sterile doctors office. The scheduling is flexible and you always leave with a sheet that reviews what you had done that day and what you need to do for your next appointment which I find so helpful because you tend to get forgetful when anxious and dealing with treatments. Springcreeks strength is its staff, they really are awesome. The best of any physician I’ve ever been to.
The cost for our care was mainly out of pocket. My lab work and sonogram were covered under my insurance. The IUi procedures we did in a “Bundle” package that Springcreek offers. The cost was $3,100. That included all office visits, ultrasounds, medications, labs (associated with the procedure) and the IUI and sperm collection and washing.
Dayton
My only criticism [of Dr. Groll] would be that sometimes when he is explaining things, he talks over our heads. For example, using medical jargon and terminology a lay person would not understand...If I do not understand something, he is always very willing to explain things until they make sense...After the failed first attempt, we did additional testing of my immune system. It was found like I have a high number of Natural Killer Cells. To overcome this, Dr. Groll put me on acyclovir and steroids to surpass my immune system in order for the embryo to implant. We then did a subsequent embryo transfer with the second and last embryo. The second transfer did not result in a pregnancy. We have had follow up appointments in which we have decided to do additional sprem and immune system testing to adjust treatment as necessary for the next round of IVF.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll is extremely intelligent. My only criticism would be that sometimes when he is explaining things, he talks over our heads. For example, using medical jargon and terminology a lay person would not understand. I do not fault him for that as I trust him and know that he is an expert in his field. If I do not understand something, he is always very willing to explain things until they make sense.
If you work full time, be sure to prepare your co-workers for your frequent doctors appointments. During the egg retrieval process, the patient is in the office every other day for 10 days. I saw this as a benefit as they were closely monitoring my treatment and progress.
Dr. Jeremy Groll and his entire staff are very compassionate, friendly and understanding. The whole office makes me feel like they are genuinely invested in the outcome of our treatment. Dr. Groll has taken his personal time on the weekends to call me and explain things and check on how I was doing. The staff is very professional and honest and I feel display the upmost integrity and pride in their jobs. I would recommend the clinic to anyone. We were not successful with our first IVF treatment but will be using Dr. Jeremy Groll and Spring Creek Fertility Clinic when we do our next cycle.
We underwent initial testing to check my hormone levels and my husbands sperm quality etc. My levels were low and he had some damage in his sprem so it was determined that IVF would be the best option for us. We did a saline sonogram and discovered a polyp on my uterus. Dr. Groll did surgery to remove that before we started any hormone treatments. We then did a round of stim meds in preparation for the egg retrieval. During the stim process, I was in the office every other day to do blood work (checking hormone levels) and a vaginal ultrasound to check growth and size of follicles. We ended up with 16 follicles, all at the optimal size. We did the egg retrieval with ICSI and assisted hatching ended up with 2 frozen embryos. Initially, we had paid to do PGS testing, after the 5 day embryo growth period we only ended up with 2 embryos. It was then determined at the recommendation of Dr. Groll, to go ahead and freeze the embryos and not to undergo PGS. We did a frozen transfer a month later with a negative pregnancy test result. After the failed first attempt, we did additional testing of my immune system. It was found like I have a high number of Natural Killer Cells. To overcome this, Dr. Groll put me on acyclovir and steroids to surpass my immune system in order for the embryo to implant. We then did a subsequent embryo transfer with the second and last embryo. The second transfer did not result in a pregnancy. We have had follow up appointments in which we have decided to do additional sprem and immune system testing to adjust treatment as necessary for the next round of IVF.
The nursing staff at Spring Creek Fertility Clinic is incredible. Not only are they knowledgeable and professional but they truly care about you, your family and your course of treatment. Many of the staff (nurses and office staff) have laughed and cried with me throughout my journey. They treat every patient as a friend.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Stengths: very detailed care. wonderful staff and nurses. Nice clean office. Very knowledgebale doctor who is invested in helping you grow your family. I never ever felt that it was all about the money. Personalized care. You speak to the nurses and Dr. Groll multiple multiple times throughout your course of treatment and they make adjustments as you go. The staff does everything they can to help you save money on meds and explain all the payments clearly and upfront. Weaknesses: because of the personalized care, if you did not live close to the clinic all the appointments would be more challenging. I lived 10 minutes from the office, so this was not a concern for me personally. But if you lived out of town, treatment would be very difficult.
Initial consult $175 out of pocket amount for surgery to remove polyp $500 IVF with PGS $14,300 Meds: retrieval stims $8000 Transfer meds: $500 these numbers are not exact. We had no insurance help for the fertility treatment/meds.
Dr Groll tends to lean toward single embryo transfer unless there is a specific reason to do multiple. We did have the final say in determining the number to thaw or transfer (one or two embryos).
Dayton
Dr. Groll is very smart and informative when it comes to fertility. From the initial consultation, to beginning treatments, I was always kept informed and asked if I had any questions. Dr. Groll is very caring and truly seems to want to help ALL those with fertility issues. I would definitely recommend Dr. Groll to anyone seeking fertility treatment.... I have PCOS and irregular cycles. We started with femara, which I had to stairstep up the dosage because my follicles were not ready. I ended up on the highest dose of femara on my 1st cycle before my follicles were ready.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Call today and schedule your consult with Dr. Groll. It is worth it. He knows what he is doing, and he truly cares about his patients.
Everyone at Dr. Groll's office is so kind and warm. It's like they are your extended family throughout this tough journey. Everyone truly seems to care for you and what you are going through.
I have PCOS and irregular cycles. We started with femara, which I had to stairstep up the dosage because my follicles were not ready. I ended up on the highest dose of femara on my 1st cycle before my follicles were ready. I then used a hcg injection before my IUI. For the 2nd cycle, we started on the highest dose of femara, and had to add naltrexone. Again, I used the hcg injection prior to the IUI.
The nursing staff at Spring Creek are the best! They always make me feel so welcome, and ease any anxiety I may have. I've never met such nice staff at a doctor's office. They always know exactly what to say and how to treat me. I LOVE the staff at Spring Creek.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Spring creek has the BEST employees, they make everyone feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. Everyone there does anything they can to make sure all of your questions are answered. They even have a financial counselor to help you understand that aspect of the process. The whole team does everything they can to make this the best experience it can be.
After my consult with Dr. Groll, I was able to meet with a financial counselor. Luckily I had met my deductible in 2017 when I first saw them, so some of my initial monitoring was covered by my insurance. They had me fill out a fertility lifelines packet that told us what my insurance would cover, and what they would not. For what would be out of pocket, they had several options to pay for services. They offered several IUI packages to help cover the costs of treatment and medications. It is expensive, yes, but the definitely help you in every way that they can to cover the costs.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
Dr. Groll himself is very knowledgeable. He is up-to-date on all of the recent studies and medical advancements in the fertility industry. It would get overwhelming when he would explain things and try to help us understand. He was always very quiet and reserved when speaking as if to "get the job done". He had sympathy, but also was very much a "let's move on" type of person... Kind of felt rushed and pressured at some points.
Other, Prefer not to answer
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll himself is very knowledgeable. He is up-to-date on all of the recent studies and medical advancements in the fertility industry. It would get overwhelming when he would explain things and try to help us understand. He was always very quiet and reserved when speaking as if to "get the job done". He had sympathy, but also was very much a "let's move on" type of person. I had two chemical pregnancies, so he was quick to move us on. After my miscarriages, he knew we had to miscarry and let my body heal, but it was very much a "prices go up at the beginning of the year" or "I still think we have a chance of this working." Kind of felt rushed and pressured at some points. The nursing staff was always helpful and nice. They would give hugs and encouraging words. I liked the touch of giving out the bracelets at each stage of IVF. A nice little touch. Although, towards the end, after 4 rounds (1 fresh IVF cycle and 3 frozen) I felt like Dr. Groll was grasping at straws trying to get us answers and was trying to justify to himself why we couldn't stay pregnant. More, of a "this girl has been through 4 rounds and it's still not working, what am I doing wrong?" kind of feel.
Don't be afraid to advocate for yourself. If you do not feel that the route he is suggesting is right for you, don't be afraid to speak up. Also, if he does not change a protocol or you have a side effect, etc. Contact the office and tell them. Remember...this is YOUR treatment, not theirs, you get to decide what happens.
The office staff was always very nice and welcoming from the start. It took us a while to get the money together for IVF so they would call us every once in a while during that time to check in on us and make sure we were ok and asked if there was anything else they could do for us while we waited. They always worked with us to make sure we got the best prices and answers we could.
For my fresh IVF cycle I was on: Follistim/ Gonal F; Menopur; Ganirelix; and Ovidrel for trigger. Then right before transfer I had Progesterone-in-oil and Prometrium. As I went on to frozen cycles I had Methylfolate added, Prednisone, and Lovenox/Baby Aspirin. The Methylfolate was due to MTHFR factor; Predisone was for natural killer cell agent; and Lovenox and baby aspirin were for a blood clotting disorder. PIO and Prometrium never changed. I also had Medrol for about 4 days for each transfer.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strength: Great nursing staff. Debbie was always super sweet to us. Kris was our IVF nurse and she always answered calls and emails for me, even after hours. I also was able to contact the medical assistant, Jordan, when Dr. Groll was not available. So that was helpful. I also had good communication with the financial ladies when talking about pricing. There were times though that I felt like I was pressured to move on with a cycle. Let's say that the FET would cost $3000 they'd quote me that on July 10th and say that in order to do it in August, I had to pay it by July 20th. Ten days is not very long to get together that amount of money. At times I felt as if they just wanted the money/patients. Working with patients in which a good majority of them do not have insurance coverage, you have to be mindful of this and remember that thousands of dollars is not easy for people to just scrounge together. Also, when we signed all the paperwork for IVF we signed a form for cryopreservation of our embryos stating it'd be $1000 for the first year then $300 each additional year. We paid the first $1000, but when the next year came around, I received a bill for $540 to be paid in 5 weeks. Not very much warning. After speaking with the financial/billing lady, she said that they switched providers and tried to alert the patients as early as they could. Problem # 1 is that I signed an agreement that it'd be $300, so that's not cool. Problem #2 is that they wanted me to get $540 together as if that's not a big deal. If they had given me a grace period and allowed a few more weeks I could have pulled from a couple paychecks to get it together all in one lump sum. They did not so I now have $45 taken out of my account every month to cover this. Another issue is your medical records. They are charging you a ridiculous amount for your medical records. If you need them for insurance or your primary doc or whatever, be prepared to pay a ridiculous amount. It's not just a printing or mailing fee...but a legit fee. Their reasoning is that 1. all practices are going to this...which is complete BS and not true. 2. due to the amount of time it takes to compile the records, that is why we have to pay. So basically you are paying for an office personnel to do their job. Electronic records..records that are already stored in the computer so they need to either print them off or drag them to a flash drive to send to you. So be prepared for yet ANOTHER bill from them if you ever want your records. OR fight them like I did and tell them how ridiculous this policy is and that they've already taken nearly $20,000 of my money...what do they need $75 more for??
IVF was roughly $8000 + another $2000 for meds so around $10,000 total. Each FET ranged from $3000-$3500 + meds. I'd say grand total with procedures, meds, bloodwork, etc, we're looking at roughly $20,000.
He let us decide each time if we wanted to transfer one or two embryos. He would tell us the pros and cons of each but ultimately left it up to us. We had a twin miscarriage so after that, he advised us to just do one, however, he was not against us doing two. We elected to do one that round.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. Groll was very honest as a doctor and fair. He listened to my concerns and within reason made sure to support my needs as well as continue on the best path to success. I was never waiting long periods to be seen and always received my results within the next business day. As a patient I can't express how amazing his practice is holistically as they do not shy from naturalpath assistance such as acupuncture, massage therapy, etc.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
There will be disappointments. But Dr. Groll will be there every step of the way.
Dr. Groll and his associates were beyond amazing during my care. Even though my treatments have yet to result in a pregnancy or a child, my disappointment was their disappointment. I was truly not alone in my experience.
My first regime was with Julie, the nurse practitioner. I started with Ovulation Induction which resulted in a negative pregnancy. Then we moved on to IUI (letrozole and Ovidrel) which resulted in a negative as well. We moved on to IVF with PGD. I was told to take melatonin, B-vitamin supplement, and CoQ10. My first IVF round included egg retrieval, fertilization and PGD. The transfer included a round a prednisone but that ended in a negative pregnancy. Dr. Groll added Letrozole to the next round and transferred two embryos. That ended in a negative pregnancy. Dr. Groll has recommended me to see an Immunologist in Chicago for further testing.
The nurses are like a second family. When we have milestones they cheer you on. When you hurt they share the pain. It’s more than a clinical staff, they are the support system you need during trying times
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The only true downside is high turnover. I’ve been with the clinic since 2016 and have seen so many new faces. When you build these bonds it’s important to see familiar faces. As a new patient ask lots of questions. No question will go unanswered. They are very accessible even after hours. Don’t be afraid to call. They understand how stressful this journey can be.
I was fortunate to do IVF under a summer special for about 11k to include PGD. My medications were covered by my insurance.
Dr Groll is conservative within reason of his choice of transfer. My first FET we transferred one embryo. After that failed transfer we discussed with him the possibility of transferring two. He wanted to be sure that no matter what my health and the health of a pregnancy had it’s best chance
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
Dr. Groll remembers my story and myself. He does not have to start at the chart instead of me during visits.... Full of knowledge. Able to explain everything to make us understand. Bedside manner is very caring and understanding.... Dr. Groll recommended IVF due to stage IV endometriosis. I did not agree due to I have gotten pregnant on my own several times but I always miscarry. Dr. Groll did several labs and found I have MTHFR disorder, increased NK killer cell level, and husband sperm was a little off but good motility.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Full of knowledge. Able to explain everything to make us understand. Bedside manner is very caring and understanding. Trustworthy. I saw Dr. Groll as my very first ferility doctor my husband and I saw. He was great and explained everything perfectly. We left because I didnt believe anything was wrong I couldn't accept it. After seeing 2 mote doctors and nothing working over the past 3.5 years and 4 miscarriages later we went back to Dr. Groll. I was scared he wouldn't understand why I left. Not only did they welcome us with open arms but he remembers us and our story.
Listen and trust, he knows what he is doing.
Dr. Groll recommended IVF due to stage IV endometriosis. I did not agree due to I have gotten pregnant on my own several times but I always miscarry. Dr. Groll did several labs and found I have MTHFR disorder, increased NK killer cell level, and husband sperm was a little off but good motility. Dr Groll started me on the right dose of methylfolate 5mg and Aspirin 81mg. Also when pregnancy occurs prednisone 20mg. I became pregnant after Dr. Groll found scar tissue in my uterus and recommended surgery to remove it. I unfortunately have lost this baby again and ate awaiting to check if it is another ectopic. We will then discuss the next plan.
The nurses remember us and our story. They are very compassionate and willing to do anything to help.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Appointments are not hard to get. They are very organized at all times. They are always willing to sit down and explain or go over anything. The billing department is very helpful and will work with you anyway they can. The phone line when you leave a message they always call back fast.
Not sure.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Groll takes as much time that is needed with his patients. If you came for a hour consultant, and it took 2 hours, he never rushed anything. He took the time and addressed every single concern no matter how long it took. He is gentle and kind and empathetic. He is very thorough with his treatment plan for his patients and also very upfront as far as expectations. He presents the facts of the Fertility issue in a way that is easy to understand. He is very prompt in responding to after hour calls. In times of concern, he is reassuring. He has a way of making his patients feel very comfortable.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr.Groll is super knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients.
Dr. Groll and his staff are amazing. They make you feel like family. They are very empathetic and give so much comfort during such a difficult journey.
We did timed intercourse with follistim and HCG 3 times. The first time resulted in a positive pregnancy test (hcg of 9) but ended in a chemical pregnancy. The 2nd and third time resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We then moved forward with IVF using Follistim 350 or 450 IU ( can't remember which dose) ganirelix ,250mcg, menopur 75 IU, Ovidrel 250mcg. Only 2 eggs were retrieved. They were fertilized with ICSI, both did fertilize but didn't make it past day 5. We never made it to transfer.
The nursing staff is wonderful. The IVF coordinator Lisa seemed to get patients confused quite a bit or leave out instructions which resulted in multiple calls questioning or confirming instructions.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is very welcoming. The atmosphere is calming. There is always nature sounds playing in the background. It's in a central location that is easily accessible. Everything is on site so you don't have to go elsewhere to have labs drawn, provide specimens. Surgical procedures are also done on site such as egg retrieval and IVF. This makes it very convienent to have everything in one place. It also makes you feel comfortable since you are working with the same clinical staff that you have been from the beginning.
i do not remember. Several thousand dollars
Dayton
Dr. Groll was very thorough from the first consultation to the very last visit. Sometimes Dr's can make you feel uncomfortable be it your weight, life habits etc. I never felt that way with him. He is kind, trustworthy, very knowledgeable, approachable. As my embryos were being created and day to day I personally received updates from Dr. Groll on the phone.... I started with and high dosage of vitamin D as my levels were very low, along with q-10. Moved onto birth control for 3 weeks.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
That this man has helped many many people. Don't be scared. Put your trust in him, be upfront, and be ready to always call this place home.
Everyone in the office was kind, caring and very thoughtful during the whole process. Addressed me by name and I felt at home not just another number walking through the door. They actually cared!
I started with and high dosage of vitamin D as my levels were very low, along with q-10. Moved onto birth control for 3 weeks. To prep for egg retrieval I moved onto Estradiol 3 times a day, 75 iu Menopur, 150iu follistim, then increased follistim to 225iu. When it was time for egg retrieval I took Ganirelix the night before and prior to I took a zpak. That resulted in 6 mature eggs, 5 injected with ICSI, 4 Fertilized, (1 had an extra set of chromosomes) leaving 3 embryos that we're set for PGS testing. 2 were normal profiles, 1 was failed amplification. I had a frozen transfer and took a round of zpak, estradiol , progesterone (capsule), Progesterone (oil injection) along with my vitamins vitamin D, q-10, and a prenatal.
Kind, understanding, caring, gentle, friendly, and welcoming.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is in a great area of Centerville, and the facility is very up to date. Top of the line facilities and is always clean and neat in every area, from the waiting room, to the examination rooms, and the top notch egg retrieval, and transfer surgical rooms. This clinic hires compassionate people.
All combined with consultation, blood testing, sperm anaysis, egg retrieval and transfer, and post transfer appointments it was around $16,000, meds were another $5-6000.00
My husband and I went in thinking we would transfer 2. With talking to Dr. Groll we were a little taking off guard with his decision to only transfer 1. After a discussion with him, we knew why. The risks we're a big one for us. We we're happy to transfer 1 little girl, and keep us (myself and baby) safe along the way.
IUI, 1 IVF
IUI, 1 IVF
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll was very nice and professional they first day we met with him. The first day he spent over an hour explaining everything and what he thought was best for us. He also ran some test on both of us and sent us home with packets of what was discussed so we could set down and review what we wanted to proceed with. The next visit we discussed our plans and what the next steps were. From here on out everything was perfect having a calendar of what I needed to do and even called me with my test results and what medicine I needed to start every night. Overall I would rate him a 10 plus he never made you feel like you couldn't ask questions to better understand something he explained.
That he is very honest and up front with what is going to happen. You may not get the end results like you are hoping but he is always there to help you and support you on the next steps that need to be taken.
Dr. Groll was very professional went over every detail and when I had questions he would always have some type of answer for me or explained to me in a sense that I would understand. He never made me feel stupid for asking questions and when going through the IVF process I could reach him or the nurse at anytime I needed them.
I went through the IVF cycle and was prescribed many medications some before the retrieval of the eggs and some before the implant. i do not remember the exact medications but I did have several injections and some pills that had to be taken. I would also have blood drawn every week to determine what I needed to take on certain medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kris )
The whole staff was wonderful but especially my IVF nurse coordinator Kris she provided me with a calendar of everything that was going to happen on what day. She had a small review class one on one with my husband and I how to give the injections and where along with calling me if something needed to be changed and I could reach her or Dr. Groll anytime I wanted after hours.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Everyone at the office was very nice and understanding. They worked with us on a payment plan for our first IVF cycle (as we are still paying on that). They don't try and force you into anything that you don't feel comfortable doing. The only thing I didn't care about is when my pregnancy test (blood work) came back they called to tell me over the phone the results I wish they would have scheduled an appointment to tell me and what they thought was the next best step. They also wanted me to schedule next month right away for another IVF which in my case and I am sure most people we didn't have the money again to do so soon.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at SpringCreek Fertility.
All my appointments went fast, no long waits in the waiting room or actual room. I was explained everything that was being done and was able to watch the monitors while it was happening.
The expense for IVF was very expensive I do not know the exact cost but it was well over 10k. The office did provide us with a payment plan which was very nice as they do not proved that option anymore.
Dr. Groll suggested we do one embryo transfer instead of 2 or more he said anything more than two isn't helpful and in our case one would be better to try and implant then two especially since we only had 3 to work with in the future.
4 IUI, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
Dr. Groll ran multiple test on me. Checked for blood clotting disorders due to my previious micarriages. I have been diagnosed with protein S deficiency. I am on a baby aspirin regimen along with a prenatal and metformin 500 mg four times a day. Dr. Groll put me on femara 7.5 mg cycle day 5-9 to help me ovulate. I also take progesterone supplements three days after confimred ovulation until a negative beta. Dr. Groll did this dur to I have low progesterone.
4 IUI, Surrogacy
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Groll is amazing. He's very genuine in his intentions. Cares about the success of each treatment cycle. He always offers advice and goes over the what ifs. I love that he is optimistic. Dr. Groll always tries to make himself available. Whether its in person, over the phone or through email. He always makes sure my husband an I are comfortable and listens to our opinions when it comes to treatment.
To explore every option offered. Dr. Groll knows what he is doing and has the best intentions at heart.
Dr. Groll and his staff are very personable. Very caring and take the time to get to know my husband and myself. Always available to answer questions or concerns we may have.
The nursing staff are wonderful. Very professinal and offer advice and always are pleasant. Some have even shared experience of their journey of infertility.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is very organized. They have early appointment hours which make it easy for all diffeent work hours. I wish they were open on weekends which would make it easier to schedule iuis for when ovulation falls on weekends.
I have insurance that covers most of cost once deductible is met. Before my deductible I paid around $288.00 which included labs and ultrasound for monitoring.
Dayton
Dr. Grill [Dr. Jeremy Groll] met with my husband and I at an initial consultation that lasted over an hour. He gave very detailed explanations of his experience and after looking at our charts and discussing our history, he gave a very detailed explanation of what he felt would be our best option. I did not see him as often in the following appointments, but the nurse practitioner always referred to him before finalizing our next steps. I felt very comfortable with the nurse practitioner so not seeing him as often did not bother me.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Dr. Grill met with my husband and I at an initial consultation that lasted over an hour. He gave very detailed explanations of his experience and after looking at our charts and discussing our history, he gave a very detailed explanation of what he felt would be our best option. I did not see him as often in the following appointments, but the nurse practitioner always referred to him before finalizing our next steps. I felt very comfortable with the nurse practitioner so not seeing him as often did not bother me.
I would tell them to find a balance between listening to the reality of your situation that he describes while also maintaining hope.
At each appointment both Dr. Groll and the nurses always asked me about my life outside of the fertility treatments. They were always quick to ask for any concerns and answer any questions that I had.
Because of the financial aspect, my husband and I decided to purchase a 3 IUI bundle. With this we were given 3 cycles of monitoring and medication. I called Dr. Groll's office on day one of my cycle and scheduled a baseline ultrasound and blood work for day 4. During that appointment, I had no cysts visible on an ultrasound and had a negative pregnancy blood test so I started Femara that evening. I took 2 pills ( I can't remember the exact dosage) on day 4 through day 8. On day 11 I had another ultrasound and saw that I had one follicle measuring at 17 millimeters. On day 13 I gave myself a trigger shot period on day 16 I had an IUI. 5 days later I gave myself a booster shot. I started my period on day 29. I am now on day 10 of my second cycle with Femara. I took it day three- seven. Today my largest follicle was 12 mms so I'm going to have another ultrasound in 2 days.
Strength- They always seemed to remember me. They were extremely personable and sensitive. Negative- One particular nurse was very spazzy and overwhelming.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
Strength- They were extremely flexible with scheduling appointments. Their hours are very convenient. They are very sensitive and supportive. Weakness- My husband and I are not considering IVF at this point, and I felt that at the initial consultation, IVF was pushed a little too much.
3 IUI bundle was $2,500.
Dayton
Dr. Groll took the time to explain the entire process, testing and treatment. He was available; even when on vacation, he checked in with the office to retrieve and convey messages. I never felt like any question was stupid or that my treatment plan was unclear. Every appointment feels like I'm his only patient...Dr. Groll is very compassionate and caring. He spends as much time as I need explaining things and answering questions. He is very personable and friendly, has a soothing manner, and makes me feel as though I'm his only patient.
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Be prepared to spend a lot of time in the office. He takes his time and is thorough.
attempted IUI first. used femara, u/s, hcg, and donor sperm. unsuccessful. attempted IVF next. 375 gonal and 75 menopur for 10 days. 450 gonal and hcg 36 hrs before retrieval. good response to stims. retrieved 8 eggs. 6 mature and ICSI used. 4 fertilized. 2 became blasts and sent for pgs. neither were usable after testing. FET cancelled.
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
Kris was knowledgable and helpful, but very busy. The rest of the nursing staff were very helpful and knowledgable as well. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. I always feel like they care about me as a person and not just another patient.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The facilities are warm and cozy, more like a spa. I feel like they run like a well-oiled machine. Everyone works and functions well together, and it seems like everyone is very comfortable and friendly with each other, as more than just co-workers.
i had insurance coverage.
I have no knowledge of this.
Dayton
Dr. Groll is extremely compassionate and seems to love what he does. He explained everything so that I understood. I felt like I was in good hands and felt that I was going to see good results every time I saw him. He was always very positive at every visit...I have seen several fertility specialists, and Dr. Groll is the only one that made me feel like I was his only patient every time I went in to see him. He took the time to explain everything in detail and made sure that all my questions were answered to my satisfaction before I left...
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I would advise everyone seeking fertility treatment to see Dr. Groll as soon as possible. He is fantastic!
Describe your experience with your nurse at SpringCreek Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Siree)
The entire nursing staff was super friendly and always a phone call away when I needed them. Siree was super knowledgable and caring, even giving me her email in the event that I needed her after hours or on the weekend. I felt like I was never alone. She answered even what I thought were the dumbest questions and never made me feel awkward for asking.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
The clinic is super cozy and friendly. It is very peaceful the moment you walk in the door. The front desk staff was very nice and greeted me the second I walked in the door.
Of all of the specialists that I saw, Dr. Groll's costs were significantly lower overall. The financial specialists were very easy to talk to and helped to take away a lot of the initial financial worry. There was no grey area. They were very forthcoming with their prices and I found there were no suprises.
Dayton
Kind and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. He [Dr. Groll] was willing to answer all of our questions and the staff was very kind and supportive. You feel like a member of the family when you are in the office... I was put on medication to help me ovulate which included injections. We did two IUIs with Donor sperm. Ultrasounds were done through out the process to ensure everything was ok. Blood work was done in order to check levels and medication was given. I was put on thyroid medication to help bring my levels up
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Kind and compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. He was willing to answer all of our questions and the staff was very kind and supportive. You feel like a member of the family when you are in the office
Go in with an open mind and don't accept any set backs as failures. Every one is in your corner.
Everyone in the office is very kind and compassionate. They care about every single patient they treat!
Compassionate and understanding. I was in tears in the office one day and got a hug from the nurse. They really care about each patient.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
This clinic doesn't have many weaknesses, they were only one I can think of is the wait time to get test results. They make sure your are fully informed of all your options and they give their honest opinion of what the best choice for you is.
3600 per IUI. We did 2. 800 for ultrasounds. 750 per sperm sample
We did not do any embryo transfers
Dayton
Dr Groll and staff are awesome and are always very kind.... Very knowledgeable, patient and understanding wouldn’t choose anyone else! Dr Groll covers all questions, worries and concerns I would recommend him a thousand times although I have gotten pregnant yet I am very happy with Dr Groll and the hope that he gives to me as a patient.... Ask questions he’s always happy to answer!... Iui....sonogram, meds, sonogram, insemination, repeat!
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Ask questions he’s always happy to answer!
Dr Groll and staff are awesome and are always very kind.
Iui....sonogram, meds, sonogram, insemination, repeat!
So so caring no weakness from these outstanding ladies they should all wear their nursing gear with pride!
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
New patients should be optimistic and just be open and honest with how you’re feeling this clinic is very understanding of ppls individual needs, wants and desires. Also be patient with the process, it hard!! But it helps.
3 rounds of iui for a little over 3 thousand dollars.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
We did IVF and it failed miserable. I got a second opinion and they said that the dosages and time of egg retrieval were inappropriate. When the cycle failed, he [Dr Groll] said he would just do the same thing again, and what? Expect a different result?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
I would never recommend him to another person. He only offers one protocol despite the outcome, and his patient work-up is poor. His technique seems terrible after my experience with another doctor. I almost felt like my experiences bordered on malpractice.
Don't even set foot in the door.
He would never call you - you always have to speak to a nurse. He was not willing to take time to discuss treatments.
We did IVF and it failed miserable. I got a second opinion and they said that the dosages and time of egg retrieval were inappropriate. When the cycle failed, he said he would just do the same thing again, and what? Expect a different result?
They were friendly, but didn't seem very knowledgable.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
It is a nice, new clinic.
It was more expensive than other locations
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr GROLL and his office staff make you feel like family.... I was well taken care of by dr groll. I feel like he may be getting a little to big practice wise and feel a little like a number going in there anymore but still would highly recommend home because he is so knowledgeable.... State of the art clinic [SpringCreek Fertility] with very knowledgeable staff. Staff not communicating like they used to because there are so many now. Felt more personable before.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Trust him
Dr GROLL and his office staff make you feel like family.
Felt very unorganized.
Describe your experience with SpringCreek Fertility.
State of the art clinic with very knowledgeable staff. Staff not communicating like they used to because there are so many now. Felt more personable before. But would not make me not come to their clinic.
Seems to be age dependent.
2013 - 2017
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Groll listens to all your concerns and questions and answers them honestly. Treats you with respect through entire process. Very empathetic when things may not go as planned. When a cycle didn't work he showed compassion and never gave up...The same nurses [at SpringCreek] have been with Dr. Groll since I started seeing him and they always know your name and your situation and treat you with great care and compassion...Everything is done in house at this clinic so your not going place to place. It's new and modern.
2013 - 2017
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jeremy Groll at SpringCreek Fertility?
Miracles don't happen overnight you have to be patient and follow the right protocol for you.
Cares about you the patient and your situation.
The same nurses have been with Dr. Groll since I started seeing him and they always know your name and your situation and treat you with great care and compassion.