Not available by email
7400 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77054
1015 Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jerry Sims to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 66%Neutral: 34%9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CORM to a friend?
Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Excellent doctor. He [Dr. Sims] was always very understanding and caring. Very knowledgeable and also felt that all my diagnoses were treated correctly. He would always be in the visit never just his nurse and that's always a really good sign.... Honestly I felt the clinic [CORM] let me down. I dint have such a good experience with them. There was times I called becuase I had a question and they would not call me back. Ignored me when I was asking about what
Anovulation, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jerry Sims at CORM?
Excellent doctor. He was always very understanding and caring. Very knowledgeable and also felt that all my diagnoses were treated correctly. He would always be in the visit never just his nurse and that's always a really good sign.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jerry Sims at CORM?
Trust what he says.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jerry Sims at CORM?
I was treated like a human but I had a very embarrassing situation with one of the MD theres. I was on my way out of the building and I was stopped by a doctor ( not dr. Sims) to check my receipt of my treatment for the day and even when I told her that I had already paid she asked to see my receipt. That day there clerk had printed my receipt on a different color paper so doctor though I had not paid. She later called me to apologize and offer some fear services due to the mistake but once o started asking about it i was ignored. I knew then I did not have a stable relationship with that office I was just a number to them.
Describe the protocols Jerry Sims used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
Did not do any cycles with dr sims
Great nursing staff they called me back anytime I had a question. Even if it was simple.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Honestly I felt the clinic let me down. I dint have such a good experience with them. There was times I called becuase I had a question and they would not call me back. Ignored me when I was asking about what the other doctor had promised me. Not such good customer service. Also sorry but I did not feel that i was part of a team/ family.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jerry Sims at CORM.
Around $340 per visit not including labs.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jerry Sims at CORM.

[Dr. Jerry Sims is] Friendly and approachable. We had very good numbers, but they only panned out after IUI #3 which resulted in a "chemical" pregnancy...I am M 49 y/o, she is F 26 y/o. No physical issues, nor count or motility issues. Unfortunately, no luck yet either....I felt like we continued doing essentially the same things with the same results....Femara....Letrozole....Ovidrel......injections and IUI 3 times.....One cycle without IUI...unsuccessful....
How was your experience with Jerry Sims at CORM?
He is a very nice physician. I'm sure he does well for many of his patients
Very nice gentleman.....No complaints about his demeanor....
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic was very accommodating.....They seemed very responsive.....One nurse seemed a little indifferent at times, but that's the worst thing I can say...
400 out of pocket for IUI ...Meds covered
Describe Jerry Sims's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Beaumont

2011 - 2014
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
Dr. sims was my knight in shining armor. He saved me from more than 10 years of failed fertility treatments. Without him I would not have my two beautiful twin boys! I feel that he truly assisted in a miracle when he assisted us in getting pregnant.... Dr. Sims had to use the highest dose of every med to get me to respond but it did work!
2011 - 2014
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Immunological, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jerry Sims at CORM?
Be comfortable being a patient and remember to ask questions if you don't understand.
He was always personable and kind. I never felt like a number I felt like I mattered.
The nurses were overall good. Some better than others.
Describe your experience with CORM.
I think that the clinic was great and it was close to home for me so I didn't have to travel a lot. I liked that they did not allow children to be present in the clinic. I know that everyone is different, but when going through this difficult time it was comforting to me not to have to smile behind my tears.
The IVF was $13,000 in 2014 that did not include medications
What specific things went wrong at CORM?