Jervis Cox

Mt. Pleasant
1280 Hospital Dr
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464

2022, Consult
They [nursing staff at Adore Fertility] talked and laughed and made me feel like family...The cost for her consultation was too much 350 and my second visit for her to tell me I couldn't do ivf that I should try a donor egg was 150...There strengths is working together and understanding that women coming in yo conceive are really vonorable to wanting a baby.. I love how they play music and talk with respect to the me and my partner. They showed compassion and love and just being human...
How was your experience with Jervis Cox at Adore Fertility?
Dr. Cox is a excellent women and she shows compassion to her patients. We are family when we walk threw those doors. She made me feel like I could do which ever treatment she was going to provide for me. I didnt like how she responds to her messages threw her app but she made up for it when I did my second visit. She also remember me and my partner faces when she saw us again. Overall shes a wonderful doctor and every staff member is awesome as well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jervis Cox at Adore Fertility?
Make sure you ask questions and if you dont understand let her know
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jervis Cox at Adore Fertility?
I felt like a human because she welcome us in like family.
Describe the protocols Jervis Cox used in your cycles at Adore Fertility and their degree of success.
I went for a consultation for a IVF I did blood work and it showed I have no eggs at all. So my second visit was to talk about getting a donor egg
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Adore Fertility.
They talked and laughed and made me feel like family
Describe your experience with Adore Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jervis Cox at Adore Fertility.
The cost for her consultation was too much 350 and my second visit for her to tell me I couldn't do ivf that I should try a donor egg was 150. Also too much and I paid out of my pocket
Describe Jervis Cox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Adore Fertility.
I dont