Medical SchoolNew York Med Col
FellowshipYale
8901 E. Mountain View Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480.661.4141
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jesse Hade to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Boston IVF The Arizona Center to a friend?
2017 - 2019
Dr Hade is very straightforward, after our initial consult and diagnosis hebdisnt mince words about our chances of success using various methods. While he was clear in presenting this information, he in no way tried to persuade us to one option over the other, letting us choose what was right for us. I appreciated seeing him at every visit, and felt like he had a vested interest in our success.... Egg retrieval was an antagonist low dose hog protocol with Follistim 225 iu
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr Hade is very straightforward, after our initial consult and diagnosis hebdisnt mince words about our chances of success using various methods. While he was clear in presenting this information, he in no way tried to persuade us to one option over the other, letting us choose what was right for us. I appreciated seeing him at every visit, and felt like he had a vested interest in our success. The only disappointment I had was that being new to the world of infertility, I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I didn’t always know what questions to ask, and on some occasions wished that Dr. Hade had been a little more detailed in his explanations.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Do your research on your diagnosis,l and on your course of treatment so you know what questions to ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr Hade and his staff made me feel like family, they remembered me and details about my life and family. They mourned for our losses and struggles, and truly celebrated with our positive pregnancy results.
Describe the protocols Jesse Hade used in your cycles at Boston IVF The Arizona Center and their degree of success.
Egg retrieval was an antagonist low dose hog protocol with Follistim 225 iu, hcg 20 iu and ganirelix with a 10,000 iu hug trigger. We did ivf with icsi due to male factor - low motility -and pgs testing. 16 eggs retrieved, 8 fertilized and made it to day 5, 5 came back pgs normal. FET 1, 1 embryo transfer - after hysteroscopy and polypectomy; Estrace 4mg-6mg and Vivel 0.1mg, 10,000iu hcg trigger then PIO 50mg and crinone 8%; resulted in positive pregnancy test followed by a miscarriage at 8 weeks FET 2, 1 embryo transfer- after second hysteroscopy and polypectomy -same protocol as above, negative pregnancy test FET 3, 1 embryo transfer- no hysteroscopy needed, same protocol as above, negative pregnancy test FET 4, 2 embryo transfer - no hysteroscopy needed, can’t find my exact schedule but it was more of a natural cycle with letrozole and hcg trigger followed by PIO, positive pregnancy test and live single birth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen Bast)
I loved all of the nursery and care staff at Boston IVF. I worked mostly with Jen, but did get help from Roshni and Kristen if Jen was ever out of the office. One example will show how great they are - my phone was on the fritz and not giving me voicemail notifications, and I had missed the call from Roshni with my beta results. It was a Friday afternoon and I didn’t have time to call the office before they closed. I emailed Jen on the off chance she had access to my results not knowing she was on vacation, and she called me from the airport when her plan landed that evening. She was able to call Roshni and get my results for me so I wouldn't have to wait all weekend. The nursing staff always went above and beyond to get me information and help when I needed it, and were so compassionate in their care.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
As a part of a larger clinic network, Boston Ivf has access to more experience and resources than many. They’re also incredibly affordable compared to many other clinics in the area. The staff is awesome and their equipment is modern and state of the art. I have no complaints about their office, equipment, or staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
IVF with icsi cost $9k plus about $3 for pgs testing and embryo storage. Much of our diagnostic testing was covered by insurance as were my hysteroscopies. Meds were all separate and between $1500 and $3k per cycle depending on availability from different pharmacies.
Describe Jesse Hade's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Dr Hade follows ACOG’s latest recommendations on number of embryos transferred, but will take your wishes into consideration if you want to transfer more. We did eSET for our first 3 transfers then a double embryo transfer on our 4th at my request. His preference is to do single transfers, but will look at your history and situation to determine if a multiple transfer is possible.
Scottsdale

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center.

2017 - 2019
We definitely recommend him to anyone who has a complex situation. ... Dr. Hade knows what to do with his patients. He cares for his patients, listens and explain every procedures and process he wanted to work on with your case. ... We are so glad we find him and so happy with all his help bringing us our little one. ...For stimulation protocol, He had me used low dose HCG 20iu, Follistim 200 for the first 4 days then increased to 300 for 5 more days , Cetrotide on day 6th to 9th, HCG 10,000iu for trigger on day 10th for egg retrieval.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade knows what to do with his patients. He cares for his patients, listens and explain every procedures and process he wanted to work on with your case. He made us sure we will have a baby and we did! Both my transfers resulted to pregnancy. We are so glad we find him and so happy with all his help bringing us our little one. We definitely recommend him to anyone who has a complex situation. We are excited to have our next transfer with him!
I wouldn't think twice. Definitely see him if you really want to have your dream bundle of joy come true.
For stimulation protocol, He had me used low dose HCG 20iu, Follistim 200 for the first 4 days then increased to 300 for 5 more days , Cetrotide on day 6th to 9th, HCG 10,000iu for trigger on day 10th for egg retrieval. We made 16 eggs. 12 fertilized and 9 made to day 5/6 (frozen for PGS)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Bast)
Jen was always on top of our treatment plan. She responds to my email everytime I ask her something. She even works after hours just to make sure she gives me all the details regarding our treatment plan. She doesn't want to miss any details and I think it is important so you are both on the same page.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The wait time is quick. Like you in and then out in few minutes. Even you come earlier than appointment, Dr Hade is available to see you and they let you in. There was only a time where we had to wait 30 mins because they were so busy and it was during our fist visit. Other than that facility is very clean and neat, staff are welcoming.
IVF, monitoring like ultrasound, blood work and icsi is included in the package. PGS fee is separate, this must be paid upfront but you can reimburse with insurance if you find it's covered.
Dr. Hade won't let you transfer more than one at a time because his goal is to get you a successful pregnancy. He explained us very well how risky is to transfer multiple.

2017 - 2019
Dr. Hade knows what he is doing , and our experiences with him have been really pleasant. He’s a really good knowledgeable Dr. and I would recommend it to anyone from my family and friends if they ever go thru something like infertility. I like the fact that he’s really blunt to what he has to say but he also shows compassion to us. So far this is our 3rd year going with him and hoping this treatment is the last one because it’s our last option to be able to have a Family. I trust his process and believe he will set us for the best protocol.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Be opened with Dr. Hade and ask all the questions you have , don’t be embarrassed because there’s no wrong answer. I’m sure he will have the answer to it.
Since day one Dr.Hade was always very understandable about our situation and he was very thorough with what he planned for us.
First off we had a consult with Dr. Hade , after that we had all the testing we needed before starting out iui treatment. I started taking clomid for 5 days and following bloodwork and ultrasounds. On mid cycle he did the Insemination , after that we waited for 2 weeks to confirm if I was or no pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshni Pahrik)
My primary nurse always explained everything accordingly regarding all my medications and how to administered them. She was very kind and understanding thru all times.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Only thing is the location is somewhat far from me but I don’t mind driving the hour to get to them because so far they’ve treated me like a patient. It’s nice to know they know you once you going in the clinic, I like the fact that the receptionist is very kind to me every time I go.
Iui treatment including baseline test and medications we spent over 1,700 for one cycle.
Not applicable yet.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
He is blunt and is not going sugar coat but he is so informed on new technologies and your success is his. ... Dr. Hade is wonderful and really cared about my feelings and the need to know exactly what was going on and what the days a head were going to look like. ... see Dr. Hade at every appointment. ... Dr Hade never withheld information and wanted to make sure I was informed on everything. He took the time to do all the necessary testing and more to make sure that we would be successful and not have any other miscarriages.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade and all the staff at Boston IVF make you feel like a part of the family and that they are in this process with you. Everyone knows your name and they are all just so compassionate. Dr Hade never withheld information and wanted to make sure I was informed on everything. He took the time to do all the necessary testing and more to make sure that we would be successful and not have any other miscarriages. I couldn’t be more happy with doctor or clinic.
Dr. Hade is wonderful and really cared about my feelings and the need to know exactly what was going on and what the days a head were going to look like. My previous doctor, I barely saw and see Dr. Hade at every appointment.
I have only gone through one cycle with Dr Hade and getting ready to start the second. I was on a pretty standard STIM schedule but my body wasn’t responding the way that it should have. Half way through my medication was increased but in the end only six eggs were retrieved, two fertilized and none made it to day six.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Courtney Darling)
Nursing staff was above par. When I first went in for an ultrasound, Dr Hade found that I hadn’t had a miscarriage from previous doctors diagnosis but that it was actually in my tube and was still there. I was hysterical. The nurse stayed with me and just let me cry and offered to even give me hug. They truly just care.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
I don’t really believe that they have any weakness besides that they only have one financial advisor you can speak with and the other is back East. They are perfect in every other way! They are the most caring and compassionate IVF clinic I have been to. You are never made to feel like a number and your success is their success.
We decided to do IVF with PGS testing. Applied for a discount and was given 20%. Medication cost was 4000 and IVF cycle was 6500.
My doctor prefers the single embryo approach over multiple
Scottsdale

I have always seen doctor hade and he is truly efficient and informative. The only thing I would like to see differently is more communication directly with him.... I felt like doctor hade was available when I needed and open to hearing my questions and inquiries.... First cycle was hnmedicated except for trigger of pregnyl, produced one dominant follicle, negative for pregnancy. Second IUI was the same as the first. Third IUI I requested to be more aggressive and he placed me on 50mg of Clomid, trigger shot and resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We plan to be slightly more aggressive with the fourth IUI.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
I really trust the knowledge and expertise of this practice, even though I don’t have anything to truly compare it too. I have always seen doctor hade and he is truly efficient and informative. The only thing I would like to see differently is more communication directly with him.
Be prepared with questions, the process moves quickly and you may feel left behind if you are not prepared.
The nursing staff were the liaisons between doctor hade and myself as the patient. They were always so willing to help and support me in my journey.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Strengths: organized and thorough. Weaknesses: somewhat disconnected at times and not forthcoming with information unless asked. All in all, I think the clinic is great and treat me very well. I sometimes feel lost and I have some questions about billing as well. For someone without fertility coverage, they do provide great pricing on all inclusive packages which provide great insight for what to expect financially.
The all inclusive IUI package is 750 which includes one in cycle ultrasound and all blood work.

PCOS, Unexplained
During my treatment with Dr. Hade he insisted on talking to us before any treatment, he was always prepared with what we needed to talk about and was also concerned about our emotional well being... I like how straight forward he has been, he is confident without being egotistical, which makes us feel more confident and positive. After two losses he was very consoling brought up the positives as well as wanted to be thorough before each transfer stating he wanted to make sure nothing additional was standing in our way so we wouldn’t waste time or money.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr.Hade was very straight to the point, he was honest that he wanted me to lose weight before our first transfer but understood it could be hard with PCOS. The only thing that irked me was when we lost our daughter to premature delivery at 23 weeks, he referred to her as a fetus even though she lived for two weeks in the NICU. I’m not sure if he was trying to keep his emotions separate from our situation. I like how straight forward he has been, he is confident without being egotistical, which makes us feel more confident and positive. After two losses he was very consoling brought up the positives as well as wanted to be thorough before each transfer stating he wanted to make sure nothing additional was standing in our way so we wouldn’t waste time or money.
Although he may be considered blunt, he wants to be honest with everyone involved.
Egg retrieval: Started birth control, then on the appropriate days i started follistim, i reacted well to the dose and on the appropriate day i did a trigger shot. Procedure went well and resulted in 20 eggs from the 20 follicles, 19 nature, 7 fertilizer and 4 made it to freeze. I was unable to do a fresh transfer due to mild OHSS. First transfer: Birth control, estrogen pills and patch, trigger shot and PIO and Crinone. Resulted in a positive test, 1st Beta HCG 100, 2nd 900. Pregnancy unfortunately ended due to preterm labor at 23 w 5 days, our daughter passed two weeks later in the NICU. Second transfer: Hysteroscopy done by Dr. Hade to confirm no retained placenta. No birth control due to new diagnoses of Factor II clotting disorder, lovenox injections, estrogen pills and patch, trigger and PIO and crinone. Resulted in positive test, low HCG and early miscarriage. Dr. Hade has requested i get an HSG done before we do our next transfer which we have chosen to wait until January.
Jennifer is the best nurse i could have ever asked for. She is well organized and tries to help us as much as she can. After losing our daughter she was very compassionate and never made me feel like i was bothering her with my questions. She was most concerned with my emotional well being and checked in with me often while planning our second transfer.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
They are all amazing, organized and clean. I never felt ushered around or rushed. They were considerate of my needs and my health. When i had my Hysteroscopy after our loss i started crying in the procedure room due to mild PTSD and the nurse in there (unsure of her name) stroked my hair and rubbed my arm making sure i was ok until the anesthesia kicked in.
A full package egg retrieval included the following: Egg retrieval, one transfer and embryo storage for one year and was about $5500. Hysteroscopy was about $1500 and embryo transfer is about $2500. All very reasonable prices compared to our local clinics in southern Ca.
Dr. Hade considered me too young to need to do multiple transfer. I appreciate this take because i may have lost two babies instead of one, and now i am considered high risk and multiples would not be good for me to try.
Scottsdale

Doctor Hade explained everything extemely well to my husband and I. He was honest and thorough and made me feel like he had extensive knowledge in fertility treatments... The fertility plan he gave us was direct and we had no questions. He was very quick on his timeline as well. I loved the fact that he saw us at the exact time of our appointment and valued our time especially because we come from out of town...He suggested for us to do a cycle on Clomid and for my husband to get treatment for his infertility as well. He was direct in telling us that if my husbands sperm count didn’t go up we would need to forego IUI and go straight into IVF.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Doctor Hade is a wonderful doctor. He made sure to explain everything to my husband and I. He was extremely knowledgeable and was thorough in his questioning. The fertility plan he gave us was direct and we had no questions. He was very quick on his timeline as well. I loved the fact that he saw us at the exact time of our appointment and valued our time especially because we come from out of town.
To be ready with all paperwork they have record in the past of tests and procedures done. Make sure you have a timeline with treatments and everything on it.
The nursing staff was amazing. They made us feel very welcomed and took the time to talk to us and make us feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The office is extremely clean and private. The doctor focuses his attention on you 100%. The staff and doctor are awesome and it’s a very friendly and welcoming environment. They make you feel comfortable and looked after which is especially important when you’re having to deal with infertility issues that can be awkward and overwhelming.
The IUI is $750. The IVF is $7000 and all tests have their own price as well. Since it’s fertility our insurance didn’t cover anything. We paid $350 for the consultation alone.
Scottsdale

Dr. Hade was a great Doctor, it just seemed like the end goal was always IVF no matter the outcome. ... I think if someone is looking to treat their infertility other ways, it might not be a good fit... It started with 100mg Clomid, and a trigger shot, the day before ovulation. During one of my last blood work/ultrasound appointments just before insemination day, Dr. Hade expressed concern about the size of the eggs I was producing. It was mentioned right then and there, that IVF might be our next step. He had us give it a day or two before day of insemination, in hopes that the eggs would grow, and they did so we moved forward with first IUI. Unfortunately it didn't take, so we moved on...all while keeping IVF in the back of our minds.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade was a great Doctor, it just seemed like the end goal was always IVF no matter the outcome. I have seen two other Doctors since Hade, and both agree IVF is the most aggressive approach for someone my age/situation. I think if someone is looking to treat their infertility other ways, it might not be a good fit.
Weigh out your options and don't be afraid to get second or even third opinions. IVF isn't the end all be all, that is unless you're okay with the risks and most discouraging; the cost.
There never really seemed to be a positive Doctor/Patient relationship. It even felt like he'd forget our particular situation in-between appointments.
Treatment started with several tests, most of my husband and I had already done. With the exception of HSG test, which was a quick and what I would think important test to have done. Everything was seemingly pretty smooth, until my first IUI. It started with 100mg Clomid, and a trigger shot, the day before ovulation. During one of my last blood work/ultrasound appointments just before insemination day, Dr. Hade expressed concern about the size of the eggs I was producing. It was mentioned right then and there, that IVF might be our next step. He had us give it a day or two before day of insemination, in hopes that the eggs would grow, and they did so we moved forward with first IUI. Unfortunately it didn't take, so we moved on...all while keeping IVF in the back of our minds. Needless to say we moved forward with the 2nd IUI with no success...it wasn't a day after the negative test result that we were in the office to discuss IVF treatment, and in the Financial coordinator's office immediately after our consult. I truly appreciate Dr. Hade's apprehension to continue clomid assisted IUI, but it just seemed like no matter what, we were going to end up doing IVF.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
It is a great clinic, in a really nice location. The staff is great, and you hardly ever end up waiting very long to be seen. The front desk coordinator, is amazing. She always remembered us, and made us feel at ease every time we had to be seen by Dr. Hyde
Consults were usually $140, the IUIs were $850, the medication needed for the IUI was $250.

3 IUI, IVF, Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Hade first tried an unmedicated IUI cycle. At my request, we then proceeded with two medicated IUI cycles. He was willing to continue with one more IUI cycle but also suggested moving forward with IVF. At my request we went ahead and stopped the IUI cycles to proceed with an IVF cycle which we are currently in the process of doing... He's not exactly cold but he doesn't seem to show much emotion.
3 IUI, IVF, Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr. Hade did a thorough job trying to determine exactly what was going on when I first went to him as a patient. I felt that he did very good job of explaining the risks due to my condition as well as my odds. He was also open to moving forward with my preference of treatment even though they were not his typical course of treatment for other patients. I appreciated that he was willing to listen to my needs. Although, I feel he could be a bit more personable in terms of emotionally. He's not exactly cold but he doesn't seem to show much emotion.
Just because you don't have success on the first or even second try don't give up.
Human-they used my name and made sure I understood every aspect of the treatment. They also answered my questions in a timely manner. Number-billing wasn't very willing to answer questions and they were difficult to get ahold of.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Meirick)
Kristen was good at getting back to my promptly. She was able to answer my questions immediately and if she didn't have an answer she was always able to find the answer in a timely fashion. Kristen was very helpful with getting my prescriptions called in and ready for me. The rest of the nursing staff was good as well but not all of them were as friendly as Kristen.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The clinic is good at getting you in quickly and the personnel are very friendly. The billing department is the clinics biggest weakness. They are not good at getting back to you in a timely manner. Also when they send you paperwork they don't tell you it needs to be submitted immediately and expect you to have it done within hours.
Initial visit was a $30 co-pay. Each IUI cycle was $750 plus co-pays for each visit. The IVF cycle with PGS in $10,500 plus co-pays for each visit.
Dr. Hade suggested doing a single embryo transfer due to my condition.

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
We did IVF with Dr. Hade, we retrieved 11 eggs, 9 fertilized, 2 made it to freeze. We were told from the beginning we were only transferring one embryo, which my husband was onboard with because he was terrified of twins. We completed our first FET which was unsuccessful we met for our follow up appointment and Dr. Hade was open to changing our protocol. He spent plenty of time explaining our different options. Because I was so devastated that our first transfer failed, I actually asked him for an anti-depressant he stopped me right there and said "if your head is not in this we need to stop and give you time. I want you to think about things. Your head has to be in it. Call me in a few days with your decision." That was hard to hear but it's what I needed to hear, I appreciate that he was looking out for me and was willing to put a pause on things to allow me to get my mind right. We took time, I got my head back in the game. We decided to change the protocol and transfer our last embryo, and it was successful, extremely successful because our embryo split!
Know that Dr. Hade uses the protocols that are back by evidence. He seems very well versed in the latest research and treatment protocols, which is truly what you want.
Dr. Hade was clear and direct as to what our issue was, after we left another clinic being labeled with "endometriosis, but more likely not the endo and more of a unexplained infertility." Dr. Hade explained that while I have endometriosis, pregnancy was not out of the equation for us.
For our ER we did low dose HCG, Gonal F, and Cetrotide for approximately 10 days. For our first FET we did a standard protocol of Estrogen tablets and patches, Crinone, and PIO. This transfer we were unsuccessful. Dr. Hade presented us with three options for our next FET: keep the protocol the same, natural protocol, or shut my body down into a pseudo-menopause state for three months. Second FET we did a Natural Protocol. Less meds, more monitoring but better on me overall. Went in for routine monitoring, triggered to make my body release an egg and then transfer our embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshne, Tammy, and Jen)
Roshne was my primary nurse, she was the best! I could call her directly and if she was with a patient she was always quick to call me back, and answer my questions, if she didn't know the answer she would go find it and got back to me quickly. She was encouraging and positive which is what you need during this process.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The clinic is nice, clean, and well organized. Calling to get an appointment was pretty easy never was on hold for too long. The only thing I didn't like, but not a big deal (nor a reflection of their clinic) is their financial person is located on the east coast so you have to make sure you don't call them too late in the day because you would have to wait to get a call back
IVF was $13,000 PGS was $5,000 Medications (Stims and two transfer protocols) $4,000
Boston IVF is very clear on their stance for eSET, it's posted in the waiting room, Dr. Hade will repeat it to you too. If you are under 35 you are only transferring one at a time to minimize the risk of multiples. We were well informed that only one was to be transferred. I didn't think we would be in a position to have our embryo split into identical twins. Dr. Hade did warn us that it could happen but the chances were low. I think we even chuckled at him, like we are infertile odds don't swing in our favor that way...we were wrong.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I've been through so much with my health, I just wanted the provider to give it to me straight, don't sugar coat it ( I handle things better that way). Dr. Hade truly cares and he's down to earth, but still very professional and approachable. You could ask him anything, and he would take time to explain how things work. I trusted him and valued all his is input.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Be open and willing to trust the process, this is true advice for IVF period. Beyond that, I would take time to write down all your questions and fears, he will be happy to talk you through each process.
Their staff from the beginning were very welcoming, especially just the "getting started" time, I sent an email inquiry to their office at random, and they were so helpful, nice , and outgoing. Made me feel comfortable with starting to talk to someone about the future process (so many unknowns, can be scary).
Oh gosh, sorry - I don't remember a ton, but had several. The first approach bombed, and i remember i had a pen injector, and also Lupron protocol, that seemed to the best. After he switched me from the initial protocol, my body responded better. Also in between my IVF time I had and was treated for thyroid cancer.
I met Jen midway through, and i was so happy to have her. She was organized, and sometimes i would forget stuff, and she would assist me and answer all my questions too. Always kept me updated.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
In the beginning it seemed like they were short staffed (been a couple years), they have since grown and have had the same staff for some time. Great to see the same staff assisting me. I feel like their processes and support for patients are more hardwired., more seamless.
My insurance covered most, i had to only pay copay type costs, overall $500
Dr. Hade talked to me about the process based on age, what was recommended and the classification of embryos ( A, BB,), it was always my decision, there was no pressure, I ended up transferring 2 the first time, no pregnancy, second time also 2, and resulted in single pregnancy, my son is 13 months!!

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
We liked that Dr. Hade was straightforward with us. He looked at all our history and expressed the things that concerned him that could be causing our infertility. He was realistic about our chances of success with IVF and gave his recommendations...He is a little bit more on the blunt side but don't let that dissuade you and don't assume that just because he's a little blunt he doesn't care....Part of the rationale for doing an FET and not a fresh transfer was to give my uterus time to rest and normalize after all the stims
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
We liked that Dr. Hade was straightforward with us. He looked at all our history and expressed the things that concerned him that could be causing our infertility. He was realistic about our chances of success with IVF and gave his recommendations about how to go about the IVF process in a way that would maximize our chances for success and increase our odds of having a successful, safe pregnancy and birth while avoiding unnecessary risks and expending as little of our precious time and money throughout the process as possible. He was caring and sympathetic without sugar coating our chances or downplaying our obstacles to success. We felt that the treatment plan he proposed was wise and efficient and it seemed like he considered all the different angles of our situation and took everything into account. We truly feel that Dr. Hade's brilliant experience and expertise were the biggest factors behind our IVF treatment being successful on the first try and we are so grateful that he was our doctor! I'm 22 weeks pregnant with our baby girl now and can't wait to someday introduce her to the man who made it possible for her to come into our family. :) We'll definitely recommend him to others and we plan to come back to him someday when we're ready to use our remaining frozen embryos to add more children to our family.
He is a little bit more on the blunt side but don't let that dissuade you and don't assume that just because he's a little blunt he doesn't care. We personally really liked his straightforwardness because we were tired of doctors telling us to just relax and give it more time and keep trying things that weren't working. So when he expressed his concern that there must be something wrong preventing us from getting pregnant if I was only 25 and my husband's sperm analysis was perfectly healthy yet I had never gotten pregnant in 3 years of trying with several medicated cycles, we felt relieved and validated that finally a doctor was as concerned as we were. I can see where to some people he could seem a tiny bit blunt or brusque on the first impression, but we didn't mind that because we could tell he really knew his stuff and wanted to do everything in his power to help us even if his manner seemed slightly blunt when discussing our past problems.
I felt like he truly cared about us and wanted to do everything possible to help us find the solution to create our family as quickly as possible while spending as little money as possible.
For us our doctor's recommendation was to do injections, then egg retrieval & sperm sample, then fertilization with ICSI, monitor embryo progress and then freeze all remaining embryos and have PGS done to determine which embryos were genetically healthy, then choose one embryo to transfer via FET. Part of the rationale for doing an FET and not a fresh transfer was to give my uterus time to rest and normalize after all the stims and to have time to do a hysteroscopy to remove any polyps/uterine fibroids, and in order to do PGS to maximize our chances of transferring a healthy embryo that would implant and result in a healthy pregnancy and ultimately live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen usually coordinated our care but occasionally Roshni also handled our case. They were both very helpful and wonderful. Tammy also answered some of my phone calls and questions and she was fantastic too.)
The nurses were super compassionate, caring, and organized. We really appreciated their help.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Boston IVF the Arizona center was fantastic! We loved everything about our experience with them. The only negative I can think of is that the phlebotomist they contracted with for the blood draws (I think her name was Natalie or Natalia) really sucked at drawing blood! She always stuck me with the needle and then dug around under my skin to find the vein. It hurt so much once I about felt like passing out, and my arm from my elbow to wrist felt painful and tingly for the rest of the day. I know it was a problem with her and not just that I have bad veins or something because one day after having my blood drawn at Boston IVF the Arizona center they sent me to a lab to get some other tests done and that phlebotomist had absolutely no problem finding my vein on the first poke quickly and painlessly. But other than that there is nothing I would have changed about our experience with Boston IVF and an incompetent phlebotomist was a small price to pay for a treatment that has resulted in me being 22 weeks pregnant with our sweet baby girl today! :)
Our total IVF cost was around $13000. I believe $7000ish of that covered the IVF process itself, $3000 or so paid for PGS, and the other $3000 covered medications which we paid to the pharmacy rather than our clinic.
Our doctor recommended transferring a single embryo and he felt our chances of having a healthy pregnancy as a result were high since I'd never been pregnant before or had a miscarriage. So he felt that with that history along with my age (25) I had a good chance of having a healthy pregnancy and that it was more likely that my eggs just weren't moving through the Fallopian tubes to the uterus or that my husband's sperm wasn't penetrating and fertilizing my eggs, both variables which could be overcome through IVF with ICSI. He informed us of all the higher risks of miscarriage and preterm birth associated with multiples and recommended that our best chance of ultimately giving birth to a healthy baby in the end was a single transfer of a genetically healthy embryo. His recommendation made a lot of sense to us and we felt confident and comfortable with moving forward in that direction.

2017 - 2019
He [Dr. Jesse Hade] provides his patients with a detailed print out of what is happening in their body and goes through it all with you. He is hard to gage on the human emotion part... I had three natural cycles with just the hcg shot. I am not a fan of the hcg shot it makes me sick. I was given the off band for one cycle and I felt a lot better. On the medicated cycle for a low dose I over produced making it too risky for multiples. We will try another medicated.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
He was always ready to explain everything in detail and made time to do so. His facility is very clean. They are able to get you in and out quickly and have time to talk if needed. He provides his patients with a detailed print out of what is happening in their body and goes through it all with you. He is hard to gage on the human emotion part.
Ask as many questions as you can he is there to answer them.
I didn't feel like he was rushing off to see other patients. There was always someone to talk to.
There was always a nurse available. We worked with 2 of them most of the time. They were able to answer our questions quickly anytime we called or were in the office. They were also able to get us in quickly.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The staff is very polite and efficient. They know your name and respect your privacy. They are ready to answer all questions. If you are a hard stick for a blood draw they do tend to try and stick you multiple times in the same arm.
It is expensive since insurance does not cover most of the cost.

2016 - 2019
Dr. Hade is very thorough and honest. He knows infertility and treatment protocols well. He is very clinical so I always had a ton of questions, he answered them until I understood what I needed to know... We paid for three IVF cycles up front, $17,000 with a refund of $4000 if we had a live birth during the first round (which we did). We also later did a FET using embryos leftover from our first retrieval which was $2500. Medication for both was a separate cost.
2016 - 2019
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Ask questions! Do not walk out of the office wondering what he said. He has the tendency to be a bit clinical for the regular person, but he will explain things until you understand them.
I felt like a human - the staff were all very caring. They were always available to answer questions via phone or email and seemed to know what was going on with me without having to look at my chart all the time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshni)
All of the nurses were amazing - always available to answer questions, provide information and help calm me when I was obsessively worrying about something.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Overall, this is a great fertility clinic and I highly recommend them. The staff are all personable, friendly, knowledgeable, professional. The clinic is reasonably priced and they explain the finances with you carefully. It's a comfortable office too, from the waiting room to the exam rooms to the procedure rooms.

IUI, IVF
We saw Dr. Hade as a second opinion before we went through our next IVF... I felt like he was rushing through questions and not explaining things. He made assessments without completely understanding what we had been through...He asked questions without explainations. After leaving the office, we did not feel that their practice would be a good fit for us. It also seemed to me like they were looking for people with certain issues or issues that could be easily diagnosed and treated.
IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
We saw Dr. Hade as a second opinion before we went through our next IVF. Our first cycle with another clinic failed. We wanted to double triple check that before we went through number 2 we were sure we were with the right clinic. After meeting with Dr. Hade, we knew our current clinic was the fit for us. He took a lot of time telling us what the other clinic didn't do. But they did do it it's just we didn't get to that level. He asked questions without explainations. After leaving the office, we did not feel that their practice would be a good fit for us. It also seemed to me like they were looking for people with certain issues or issues that could be easily diagnosed and treated.
Make sure you have everything ready when you meet with him and you understand all the questions prior to answering
We did not go through protocol s as this was a second opinion
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Their office doesn't look very clean, which doesn't really help when you in. When we went in there were no other patients there. The front office and nurses are friendly. The Dr. Just isn't our cup of tea
Ours was $150 for a second opinion
Scottsdale

Although he [Dr. Jesse Hade] may not seem compassionate i think he really does care about your outcomes...At first I did a natural IUI cycle followed by medicated IUI cycles. After multiple attempts were tried an IVF cycle. Initially we had exciting results with 6 out of 8 eggs fertilized. Unfortunately we only had 2 embryos to send out for testing and neither one was viable... was very kind and explained everything well. He remembered who i was when we met.
East Asian, Other
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
He is very knowledgeable and explains everything well. He answers questions well and is able to make it so you really understand what is going on. Although i feel llike he could be more compassionate.
Although he may not seem compassionate i think he really does care about your outcomes.
Dr Hade was very kind and explained everything well. He remembered who i was when we met.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Merrick)
Kristen was kind and willing to answer questions and take time to explain things in detail.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
They were able to see me relatively quickly as a new patient, within a month. The staff was all kind although the is one nurse who was not as pleasant, I think the the nurses name was Jennifer. The phlebotomist on staff could be better. She repeatedly uses the same vein for blood draws and causes scar tissue build up. This is especially wise for me since it's hard to do blood draws on me anyways.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
They were well organized with my monitoring appointments. I was usually finished within 45 min.
Each IUI cycle was $750 and IVF with PGS was $10,500.
I did not have any embryos to transfer.
Scottsdale

We have male factor infertility, for stim [with Dr. Jesse Hade] I used low dose HCG, 175 follistim, and ganirelix. I produced 28 eggs, 14 mature, and 9 fertilized. Of the 9 3 embryos made it to freeze. For my FET we did a natural cycle with HCG trigger and Progesterone injections. We transferred 2 embryos and now have a beautiful baby boy... He answers all questions in detail and is blunt and to the point, never beating around the bush. He makes sure that all issues are resolved and makes sure to have as little inconveniences as possible.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
I feel that Dr.Hade is a very food fertility Doctor and is very thorough. He answers all questions in detail and is blunt and to the point, never beating around the bush. He makes sure that all issues are resolved and makes sure to have as little inconveniences as possible. I love that he was willing to do a natural FET when I inquired about it.
Write down all of your questions and concerns and don’t be afraid to ask him anything.
I felt that the treatment itself was good but I also felt like after I was pregnant and wanted to continue treatment with my OB as opposed to seeing Dr.Hade at the clinic, due to cost, that he didn’t care anymore about me as a patient. And example of one reason was he had me stop taking PIO injections at 6 weeks, which is very early
We have male factor infertility, for stim I used low dose HCG, 175 follistim, and ganirelix. I produced 28 eggs, 14 mature, and 9 fertilized. Of the 9 3 embryos made it to freeze. For my FET we did a natural cycle with HCG trigger and Progesterone injections. We transferred 2 embryos and now have a beautiful baby boy.
The nursing staff was ok, they were not very organized and I felt like they did not know much and every question I asked there was no answer.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Overall Dr.Hade is very knowledgeable, forth coming, and thorough. I trusted Dr.Hades opinion and judgement a lot. I feel the nursing staff could use more training and be more organized, but in the end I got my baby and to me the dr is who matters the most.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Most times I felt like a human but at times I feel as though he [Dr. Hade] was very blunt and I could’ve used some more compassion and time with him. ... I feel I’m very good hands with him, I feel as though he wants the best for myself and my husband and he is very knowledgeable of everything and professional. ... The only downfall is at times I would like more time with him. ... He is always extremely honest. ... Antagonist protocol ...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
I feel I’m very good hands with him, I feel as though he wants the best for myself and my husband and he is very knowledgeable of everything and professional. He is always extremely honest. The only downfall is at times I would like more time with him.
He is very blunt and to the point so if your looking for a ton of sympathy he is not your guy but he is very good at what he does if you can put that aside and just trust him.
Most times I felt like a human but at times I feel as though he was very blunt and I could’ve used some more compassion and time with him.
Antagonist protocol
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Meric )
I absolutely loved my nurse Kristen through the process. She was very patient and kind. She was quick to answer questions and keep me informed and feel as though she was in our corner the whole time wishing the best for us.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
They are always very flexible and quick to get you in. Only once over the holidays had they not called after bloodwork other then that they are organized and kind. Weakness is that there is a lot of turnover in front office staff and what seems to be dr hades medical assistants
I believe the IVF cycle itself was $7,500 as I have no insurance coverage for infertility. Monitoring before starting cycle was a few hundred every visit

Male Factor, Other
Dr. Hade is very thorough and goes over all the possibilities and any risks that could occur. He’s always checking blood work and if he wants something redone to double check, he will. I feel they take everything very seriously and try to help in all ways....He’s very thorough and doesn’t sugar coat things which I appreciate... Egg retrieval - Gonal-F 225u, HCG 20u, .25 mg centrotide and 5,000 HCG (trigger shot)...
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Ask any questions you want. I sometimes get nervous and don’t ask but then I end up emailing the nurse.
He’s very thorough and doesn’t sugar coat things which I appreciate because my last doctor got my hopes up so many times. The nurses are great there! Love all the staff. Very friendly clinic
Egg retrieval - Gonal-F 225u, HCG 20u, .25 mg centrotide and 5,000 HCG (trigger shot) Hysteroscopy - removed a polyp and scar tissue. Transfer - Estrace, vivelle patch, PIO and crinone gel
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Kristen Meirick )
All the nurses and staff have been great. Always so friendly and I always feel so comfortable there!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
They seem to go through a lot of girls at the front desk. Not sure why. Also it was kind of hard to get ahold of the financial coordinators but they eventually responded after a few emails. The staff is great though when you see them in person. I have always felt comfortable at every visit.
IVF cycle with PGS testing - $10,500
He prefers doing single embryo transfer, especially if you do PGS. He talks about the risks multiples could have on a woman and how their body is made to carry one children at a time. We listened to him and did a single embryo transfer.
Scottsdale

Dr Hades strength were that he was very thorough and honest and upfront. At first I thought he was kind of neutral and bland, but after other reviews from other clinics, I've come to appreciate his approach. Other Drs gave out a lot of false hope and empty optimism. Dr Hades weakness would be that he doesn't explain too much..very quick and brief meetings during ultra sounds. Short and simple I suppose..... His nurses are great too, they answer all questions.
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Ask questions, have them available with you. His nurses are great too, they answer all questions.
I felt like a human, but also felt a little like all the fertility clinics have treated us as cattle.. all of us scheduled stims, scheduled retrievals at the same time.
I don't recall. A month of stims, a couple months of birth control and transferred 1 embryo. Currently pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Nursing staff was great!
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Strength = great staff Weakness = billing dept had some hurdles...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Expensive..lol.. like all of them
Scottsdale

Pros: Very good doctor. Numbers-driven, he [Dr. Hade] gives you the course of treatment based on statistical outcomes from similar cases, which made me very comfortable. Cons: after the first unsuccessful IUI (because I didn't respond to Clomid), he recommended IVF right away.
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Neway Medical?
Pros: Very good doctor. Numbers-driven, he gives you the course of treatment based on statistical outcomes from similar cases, which made me very comfortable. He discussed probabilities of success from different options openly. Cons: after the first unsuccessful IUI (because I didn't respond to Clomid), he recommended IVF right away. I had to ask whether other options are available, and he agreed to try IUI again with injectables. This resulted in a baby girl! :) I am happy that I was able to avoid IVF but I feel that perhaps he could have been more open about other non-IVF options without being asked.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jesse Hade at Neway Medical?
1. Make sure the clinic is convenient for you. You will be going there A LOT, almost every other day in the morning for as many months as your treatment lasts. He has early morning hours starting at 7. 2. Push him to discuss non-IVF options with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jesse Hade at Neway Medical?
I did get very good individual care. The nurses especially were very caring. The clinic is quite crowded though, and waits can be long.
Very caring nurses. Prompt call-backs about test results as promised. Nice bed-side manner.
Neway Medical

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jesse Hade at Neway Medical.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
East coast communicator - straight to the point. When my fiance bailed. The doctor [Dr. Hade] was considerate and accurate and highly efficient in evaluating all options ahead of me. Courtney, his nurse, and everyone at the office is very kind and thoughtful. They become your extended family.... Very communicative environment [Boston IVF The Arizona Center]. Appointments are fast and on time. Followup appts. are always on time. Bring your questions, priority is given to patients with many questions. Warm environment. Lots of tests and bloodwork to diagnosis.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
East coast communicator - straight to the point. When my fiance bailed. The doctor was considerate and accurate and highly efficient in evaluating all options ahead of me. Courtney, his nurse, and everyone at the office is very kind and thoughtful. They become your extended family.
Get your tests and bloodwork done fast
After my male partner fiance becoming and ex-fiance Dr. Hade and Courtney were very thorough and treated me like someone who was human as the whole world shifted. Donor sperm needed.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Very communicative environment. Appointments are fast and on time. Followup appts. are always on time. Bring your questions, priority is given to patients with many questions. Warm environment. Lots of tests and bloodwork to diagnosis.
Egg retrieval, embryo freezing, IVF $15,000
Scottsdale

Jesse Hade was wonderful. He was caring and patient. I am not the easiest to deal with, I ask a ton of questions, and he took the time to answer every one of them. He walked me through every step of the IVF. He knows his trade....He took the time for all my questions. I never felt like he was in a hurry to move on to the next person. When it was my time, I felt like his only pt....He covers almost everything, but if he does not, ask!
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Neway Medical?
Ask questions. He covers almost everything, but if he does not, ask! You will never know if you don't!
Describe the protocols Jesse Hade used in your cycles at Neway Medical and their degree of success.
Too long ago to remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at Neway Medical.
Kaylee was fantastic. She was always available if I called, anything I was not able to ask the doctor (due to embarrassment) I asked her. She is what all nurses need to strive to be.
Describe your experience with Neway Medical.
The clinic is very professional and clean. Staff if kind and caring. The men's sample collection room could use some work, it was like a teen boys room. The rooms were comfortable and very private. Added words to make two hundred characters.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jesse Hade at Neway Medical.
Unknown
Describe Jesse Hade's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Neway Medical.
N/A Did not get this far.
Neway Medical

He [Dr. Hade] was great and very knowledgeable about fertility. He ensures that his protocol plans are suitable for the results of any start up testings. There should be a cost adjustments to ensure that patients are on the road path to completely finishing a cycle... I was not uncomfortable during my work up.... Be sure to understand your protocol before walking out the door because it’s hard at time to get a hold of the nurse
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
He was great and very knowledgeable about fertility. He ensures that his protocol plans are suitable for the results of any start up testings. There should be a cost adjustments to ensure that patients are on the road path to completely finishing a cycle
Good luck
I was not uncomfortable during my work up.
Unsure about his his protocol.
Some are rude and some does not have compassion for people with fertility situations
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
Bring any recent testings. Ask Many questions regarding your Fertility plans or asking away in person. Be sure to understand your protocol before walking out the door because it’s hard at time to get a hold of the nurse
It’s higky expensive
No comments
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Hade] recommended an iui for MF and so we did go forward with it. He put me on 50mg of clomid, days 3-7 ultrasounds, bloodwork following that and then I did 10,000 units of Hcg for trigger shot. After we got scheduled for our iui day and to finalize 2 weeks later I was put on endometrium and did a pregnancy test... he made us feel more then just a patient. He made sure that we understood every single thing he wanted us to do for the treatments and plans he had for us. Dr. Hade really cares for his patients!
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
Dr hade is a very good dr and cares for his patients, he explains very thoroughly and makes sure you feel confident and ready for the treatments he has for you. The times that I’ve been to the clinic he has been really careful and sensitive when he does all the ultrasounds and all the procedures I had to go through.
Just to open up about everything regarding your issues and trust dr hade with your future treatments.
Ever since we met with dr. hade he made us feel more then just a patient. He made sure that we understood every single thing he wanted us to do for the treatments and plans he had for us. Dr. Hade really cares for his patients!
He recommended an iui for MF and so we did go forward with it. He put me on 50mg of clomid, days 3-7 ultrasounds, bloodwork following that and then I did 10,000 units of Hcg for trigger shot. After we got scheduled for our iui day and to finalize 2 weeks later I was put on endometrium and did a pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Boston IVF The Arizona Center. (Assigned nurse: Roshni )
She was really nice and good to explain every single step I had to take when doing my first iui. In over all the staff is all nice and they treat you like family there.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The clinic is so far the best clinic I would recommend to fam and friends. I even recommended it to one of my co-workers and she will have her first initial appt pretty soon. Dr. Hade and staff are greatly appreciated by my husband and I I’m thankful for them, and hoping my next treatments will make my dream come true with the help of dr hade.
Iui itself was 750 , baseline test about 300 and clomid, trigger shot- 150
Scottsdale
The doctor [Dr. Jesse Hade] is warm and compassionate which is needed in these specific cases that you are going through. What I really needed in a fertility doctor was someone who not only was knowledgeable but someone who was straight forward/blunt. I like to know all of my risks, outcomes, etc and this doctor was helpful in that department...This doctor is very knowledgeable and is there to further assist you...Be prepared to answer any and all questions.
European, Prefer not to answer
How was your experience with Jesse Hade at Boston IVF The Arizona Center?
The doctor is warm and compassionate which is needed in these specific cases that you are going through. What I really needed in a fertility doctor was someone who not only was knowledgeable but someone who was straight forward/blunt. I like to know all of my risks, outcomes, etc and this doctor was helpful in that department.
Be prepared to answer any and all questions. This doctor is very knowledgeable and is there to further assist you.
The nursing staff are so great! They are helpful, compassionate.
Describe your experience with Boston IVF The Arizona Center.
The office is clean and welcoming, and the front desk person is extremely helpful. The nurses are SO wonderful and that goes for the doctor as well. The only issue that I had was with phlebotomist. She was NOT confident in doing the lab work on me and is "okay at this sometimes". I would prefer to get the large amount of lab work with someone who knows what they are doing.
The diagnostic testing was extremely expensive. You do not know the costs associated to these unless calling the companies directly, even though you don't know until it is ran. Some of the testing is cheaper not going through insurance. Seeing the doctor specifically was decent priced. But again, the testing was EXPENSIVE.