Available by cell phone
FellowshipU. of Pennsylvania
444 S. San Vicente Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-423-9964
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jessica Chan to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cedars-Sinai to a friend?
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
[Dr. Jessica Chan] is very relatable, and speaks to me like a friend...she has been very thorough so far in her testing and explaining to me all of the options available given my current health status. She's easily accessible and presents information in a clear manner...I'm on my first month of Letrozole/trigger shot/timed intercourse. After my first round of Letrozole, I have 3 eggs ready to go! I have not had a period since going off birth control pills 16 months ago, and she believes I have mild PCOS. So far we are getting the results we are seeking, which is ovulation.
Everyone [at Cedars-Sinai] has been very friendly...is such a large hospital, it has many specialists and chronology at its disposal. l like that it's a one-stop-shop, and the same hospital where I see my OB/GYN. Some may not like such a large organization, but I think that's simply a personal preference... Almost all of my interaction has been directly with Dr. Chan, so I don't have too much to say on the nursing staff...The medication she prescribed has been about $250/month and $50 copay for ultrasounds.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai?
I'm very into my fertility treatment, so it's hard to give a full review at this point. But she has been very thorough so far in her testing and explaining to me all of the options available given my current health status. She's easily accessible and presents information in a clear manner.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai?
I've followed all of her medical advice thus far and am happy with the way my treatments are going! So I would say trust her, she has not steered me wrong.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai?
Dr. Chan is very relatable, and speaks to me like a friend.
Describe the protocols Jessica Chan used in your cycles at Cedars-Sinai and their degree of success.
Everyone has been very friendly. Almost all of my interaction has been directly with Dr. Chan, so I don't have too much to say on the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Cedars-Sinai.
Cedars is such a large hospital, it has many specialists and chronology at its disposal. l like that it's a one-stop-shop, and the same hospital where I see my OB/GYN. Some may not like such a large organization, but I think that's simply a personal preference.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai.
My insurance covered all testing leading up to treatment, as I came into her office with a "medical" problem, of not having a period. The medication she prescribed has been about $250/month and $50 copay for ultrasounds.
Describe Jessica Chan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cedars-Sinai.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai.

Dr. Chan always made time to speak with me, either in the office, over the phone, or even via text to her personal cell phone. She was always willing to squeeze me in to see her last minute and greeted me with a smile... is very patient and explains everything thoroughly...She has a wonderful bedside manner and is able to give it to you straight, but in a compassionate way. I experienced a missed abortion and Dr. Chan was so empathetic and compassionate, but also very honest about what was happening (no sugar coating), which I appr
All nurses [at Cedars-Sinai] were friendly and professional...One cycle of IVF at least $25-35k. Much more expensive than clinics in the area. I am getting bills for visits that occurred almost a year ago. With such a delay, it’s very difficult to track services with associated bills...Flexible schedule. Always willing to fit me in. Friendly and professional...Nice facilities but have to travel to alternate clinic for procedures...Second IVF cycle used 150 menopur and 300 gonalF. Also used steroid and growth hormone, which wasn’t used for my first cycle. Ended up with 2 good embryos, which was an improvement from the first cycle where I didn’t get any.
How was your experience with Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai?
Dr. Chan is very patient and explains everything thoroughly. She is always available to answer questions, even after hours. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is able to give it to you straight, but in a compassionate way. I experienced a missed abortion and Dr. Chan was so empathetic and compassionate, but also very honest about what was happening (no sugar coating), which I appreciate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cedars-Sinai. (Assigned nurse: Hazel Langman)
All nurses were friendly and professional.
Describe your experience with Cedars-Sinai.
Flexible schedule. Always willing to fit me in. Friendly and professional. Very expensive compared to other clinics in the area. Nice facilities but have to travel to alternate clinic for procedures.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Chan is kind and down to earth. She feels like my friend and I have never felt rushed under her care. ... Dr. Chan is warm, but not fake or overly optimistic. She's kind and is willing to consider your input. I have some medical knowledge and she takes that into account and doesn't talk down to you, which was extremely important to me. ... She will explore anything with you and find out if she doesn't know.
I think their [Cedars-Sinai Los Angeles] approaches are a little on the traditional side but I haven't gotten into the big procedures yet. ... Clinic is on the small side which is good and bad. I definitely feel like more than just a number, which I felt at another clinic I'd been to. ... Everyone has been great during the ultrasounds and inseminations. ... The nurses have been lovely here. So kind! ...
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Jessica Chan at Cedars-Sinai?
Ask questions! She will explore anything with you and find out if she doesn't know.
I did several medicated cycles (timed intercourse) with her, followed by several IUIs. We tried Clomid and Femara. No luck, but I'm a tough case and I wasn't expecting much. I'm now gearing up for IVF.
The nurses have been lovely here. So kind!
Describe your experience with Cedars-Sinai.
Clinic is on the small side which is good and bad. I definitely feel like more than just a number, which I felt at another clinic I'd been to. I think their approaches are a little on the traditional side but I haven't gotten into the big procedures yet. Everyone has been great during the ultrasounds and inseminations.