9.9

Jessica Rubin works at

1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-1900

Clinic [RBA] seems to really value each patient as an individual vs a number. Weakness- i think they could do some upgrades to their facility and accommodations for patients in waiting area but I really do not think the clinic has any true clinical or relationship weaknesses.... Labwork- roughly 500 for spouse and I HSG-roughly 2000 IVF round- 15,500 Embry Tranfer- 4500 per transfer Meds- 4-5000 ( IVF cycle 3000 plus embryo transfer prep- mine were 5700) Additional Visits- 150 per visit
How was your experience with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Dr. Rubin greeted my husband and I as people instead of patients. She introduced herself by her first name and really seemed to make a connection with us on a personal level. Due to our concern with our diagnosis, we saw her multiple times prior to making a decision on a treatment plan and those visits were more like therapy than clinical. She shared her personal beliefs and then discussed science. When we went into the retrieval, I was panicked about a low projected number of follicles the night before the procedure. Dr. Rubin called me at home at 8 pm when I was flipping out (she was not on call) just to reassure both my husband and I. She went above and beyond and made me feel safe in her care. I may need to do additional retrievals and I will only do them under her guidance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Be open to tough discussions- she will give you the information in a straight forward way
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Dr. Rubin introduced herself to us and I knew she was going to treat us as people not a number. She remembered specific details about our lives that were unrelated to our treatment and made it a point to come visit us after our retrieval even though she wasn’t on call. In addition, she called and essentially talked us off the ledge when we almost backed out of Ivf due to fear. She engaged with me on a personal level that was beyond her clinical expectations as a provider. She truly seemed to care about our outcomes as a couple instead of statistic. Using her own experience with egg freezing, she was able to make a connection with me on a level beyond that of another RE.
Describe the protocols Jessica Rubin used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Initial worktop was diagnostic labs for my husband and I, HSG for tubal testing, and follow up saline sonogram. IVF for unexplained infertility. Ultrasounds starting on day 5 of Protocol cycle- every other day until retrieval. Retrieval day 14. CoQ10 recommenced for egg quality. Meds- Gonal 5-150 mg at bedtime, HCG in am (10 mcg for egg quality) for entire cycle. Add Cetrotide daily staring on day 7 to prevent ovulation.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Clinic seems to really value each patient as an individual vs a number. Weakness- i think they could do some upgrades to their facility and accommodations for patients in waiting area but I really do not think the clinic has any true clinical or relationship weaknesses. Overall, a great experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Rubin at RBA.
Describe Jessica Rubin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
Only single embryo transfer. Statistical evidence that proves that single embryo transfer produces higher success rates and safer pregnancies and outcomes for mom and baby
Piedmont

2018 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Rubin] Stated the facts plainly, which I wanted, but excellent care and bedside manner when I was grieving an outcome or expectation...Fully answered any questions I had, compassionate bedside manner, upbeat, but always forthcoming regarding risks/outcomes. She fully explained when or why we needed to change course and I always felt like a very active participant in the decisions and direction of treatment....
[nurse at RBA was] Very compassionate. Due to my incessant phone calls, she was the one to inform me of my chemical pregnancy. She handled the whole situation perfectly — looking back, I wouldn’t have her change a thing, given the circumstances...Appreciate the Piedmont location. It was easy to get in and get out. The office at Sandy Springs is also becoming more updated. The staff that handle transfers and the embryologists are also excellent!...
How was your experience with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Wonderful, kind, competent doctor. Fully answered any questions I had, compassionate bedside manner, upbeat, but always forthcoming regarding risks/outcomes. She fully explained when or why we needed to change course and I always felt like a very active participant in the decisions and direction of treatment.
Think about what matters to you — trying low intervention treatment first, trying to achieve pregnancy as quickly as possible, how much you’re willing to disrupt your life with medication and appts. Then she’ll work with you to help achieve those goals.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Rubin at RBA.
Approximately 4K for ea transfer Believe egg retrieval was 10-15k
eSET due to risk of complications with multiples.
2019 - 2020, Consult
[Dr. Jessica Rubin] was very easy to talk. She explained how fertility and infertility works. She helped us to understand the tests and processes we would go through. She included diagrams to visually show how it all works! We arrived at our appointment and was seen right away.
[The staff at RBA - Sandy Springs] is very nice, everyone that works there are pleasant and always smiling! They make you feel comfortable when you arrive, until you leave. The environment is really nice. They get you in and out, with your appointments...They are excellent
How was your experience with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
She was very easy to talk. She explained how fertility and infertility works. She helped us to understand the tests and processes we would go through. She included diagrams to visually show how it all works! We arrived at our appointment and was seen right away.
Be open-minded
She was extremely nice and helpful with explaining everything
i have only done the tests - covid19 put a pause to our progress.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
They are excellent
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic is very nice, everyone that works there are pleasant and always smiling! They make you feel comfortable when you arrive, until you leave. The environment is really nice. They get you in and out, with your appointments