Jessica Rubin

1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-1900

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Rubin treated my husband and me with nothing but kindness. She took time to explain things where we could understand them and didn’t hesitate to answer any questions. At the time of my miscarriage, she personally called me a couple of times to check on me...For me personally, Dr. Rubin recommended single embryo transfer...
[staff of RBA] Medical assistant seemed a little short with me when asking questions. Nurse was very compassionate during miscarriage. Prompt communication via email, but phone communication was a little slow...Surgery center is also conveniently located in same building so egg retrieval’s and embryo transfers are performed in main office location.
How was your experience with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Very thorough- at my initial consultation it was obvious that she read all my medical records (size of a book) and had even made notes and marked pages. Very kind and explained all steps of the process and what to expect.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Write a list of questions before appointment so that you don’t forget.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Multiple locations makes it a little more convenient for people traveling from out of town. The doctor who is on-call performs the procedures. Some of the other doctors do not seem to be as personable as Dr. Rubin. Surgery center is also conveniently located in same building so egg retrieval’s and embryo transfers are performed in main office location.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Rubin at RBA.
I was accepted into the baby guarantee program. It was a flat fee that covered monitoring appointments, egg retrieval, and embryo transfers. Medication was not included. If no live birth in 2 years, then we get our money back.
Describe Jessica Rubin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
For me personally, Dr. Rubin recommended single embryo transfer.
Jessica Rubin