Available by cell phone
JSM Fertility
2 Hospital Plaza
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
732-786-7900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jessica Salas Mann to a friend?

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas to a friend?
Doctor Mann is an extremly compassionate, trust worthly and overall outstanding doctor. I began to see her for treatment of my urterine frybriods. This is after two seperate OB's said there was nothing to worry about. She performed a simple surgery to remove them. What a difference...After I healed I continued to see her for fertilty treatment. We were successful on the first round. My pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. Even though by this time I was treated by my OB. I continued to communicate with Doctor Manns office weeks after my D&C. This is because I was not getting my period. Doctor Mann got my blood tested and we found out that there was remaining tissue left over from the D&C that was preformed by my OBGYN ( not affiliated with Doctor Manns office) Doctor Mann was able to perform another D&C and help me recover. I trust this women with my life.
[The nurses at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas] are the sunshine of that whole office. It is depressing, awkard and a constant battle some women have with fertility. They are always cheerful, helpful, compassionate, and caring. They know you by name...Everyone at [Dr. Mann's] office treats you like a individual. Very warm and personable...Doctor Mann is an extremly compassionate, trust worthly and overall outstanding doctor.
How was your experience with Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Doctor Mann is an extremly compassionate, trust worthly and overall outstanding doctor. I began to see her for treatment of my urterine frybriods. This is after two seperate OB's said there was nothing to worry about. She performed a simple surgery to remove them. What a difference. I was amazed. My periods were lighter and I did not have pain. After I healed I continued to see her for fertilty treatment. We were successful on the first round. My pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. Even though by this time I was treated by my OB. I continued to communicate with Doctor Manns office weeks after my D&C. This is because I was not getting my period. Doctor Mann got my blood tested and we found out that there was remaining tissue left over from the D&C that was preformed by my OBGYN ( not affiliated with Doctor Manns office) Doctor Mann was able to perform another D&C and help me recover. I trust this women with my life.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Go in early, make sure you have all your medical records.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas?
Everyone at her office treats you like a individual. Very warm and personable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Denise, Bernice, Kerri, Megan )
These women are the sunshine of that whole office. It is depressing, awkard and a constant battle some women have with fertility. They are always cheerful, helpful, compassionate, and caring. They know you by name.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Just a sign on the door on where you line up. Doors open at 6:30am and some of us need to get to work or whatever . So inform those who are coming in early to line up on the left side of the door. Because women tend to cut each other in line. And that is not the doctors fault. Its just regular hormonal women being assholes.
+ Read more- Read less
Had male factor infertility which impacted ability to conceive. Tried IUI on chlomid 2x unsuccessful. IVF 1st times was a success. Dr. Mann did explain the likelihood of IUI working and IVF.....Wonderful doctor. Provided detailed information regarding our infertility issues. Was straight forward as for the expectation of treatment and likelihood of success. Her experience and knowledge shines through is her practice.... Happy she recommended single transfer
Overall excellent clinic [IRMS]. Very busy practice but understanding as Dr. Mann and her team are wonderful. Sometime you will have a little wait. Clean office. Great hours for working individuals. Because they are so busy do your research and ask questions.... Amazing team! So personable and caring. I don’t think I could have gone through the process without them...they were so supportive!... Wonderful doctor. Provided detailed information regarding our infertility issues.
Ask lots of questions! They can’t read your mind
Very empathic and informative since day one. Willing to meet with you anytime you had questions and explain further as needed.
Describe the protocols Jessica Salas Mann used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Bernice and Denise )
Overall excellent clinic. Very busy practice but understanding as Dr. Mann and her team are wonderful. Sometime you will have a little wait. Clean office. Great hours for working individuals. Because they are so busy do your research and ask questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
4000 for 2x iui total cost 12000 for Ivf plus meds and facility fees
Describe Jessica Salas Mann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.
Happy she recommended single transfer as it was a success and clearly explained the risks with multiple transfer given the issue was male factor.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas.

Dr. Mann and her staff made my wife and I feel like we were a team and a family. She always took time to answer questions, make sure we knew what was going on, express her professional opinions, and provide encouragement and positivity...was incredible during the whole IVF process. She always took time to answer questions, clarify things, explain the process and next steps, and was always a source of love, compassion, and encouragement even during the tough times.
Denise nurse [at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas] treated my wife and I like family. She always took time to answer questions and was a compassionate, positive, and loving person...Lovely atmosphere and great staff . As patients, staff made you feel like you were part of a team and a family. I absolutely would recommend clinic and Dr. Mann to anyone without hesitation or reservation...
Dr. Mann was incredible during the whole IVF process. She always took time to answer questions, clarify things, explain the process and next steps, and was always a source of love, compassion, and encouragement even during the tough times.
Don’t hesitate to Ask questions and make sure you have an understanding of what is going on. You will absolutely love her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas. (Assigned nurse: Denise N)
Denise treated my wife and I like family. She always took time to answer questions and was a compassionate, positive, and loving person.
Not sure
Clark
+ Read more- Read less

jessica mann was very helpfull every step of the way she explains what was happening I had an optopic pregnancy and she helped us understand that it wasn't anything we did wrong she's a very great Dr... [Eset Approach] she is very against multiples she want one good baby but is happy with getting you pregnant... the staff [Institute for Reproductive Med] are very friendly loves going in to see them I got very attached to them
it's a shared clinic but they [Institute for Reproductive Medicine] are very well organized every time I went in i got greeted I just was happy to go in jessica the secretary is very good at her job she always gave me the answers I needed for anything I asked her for paper work and I got it by the time I was done to leave I a excited to go in for my next cycle... they were all very kind ,understanding and helpful with answering all our questions
just to listen to what she says and if you still don't understand something let her know
the staff are very friendly loves going in to see them I got very attached to them
it's a shared clinic but they are very well organized every time I went in i got greeted I just was happy to go in jessica the secretary is very good at her job she always gave me the answers I needed for anything I asked her for paper work and I got it by the time I was done to leave I a excited to go in for my next cycle
New patient consultation $425 Bw/us $600 femvue $550 follow up $175 iui $2500 pregnancy monitoring $1500 labs $273,$176,$96 trib shot $92 and progestin $385