6.8

Jessica Salas Mann works at

2 Hospital Plaza
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
732-786-7900

Doctor Mann is an extremly compassionate, trust worthly and overall outstanding doctor. I began to see her for treatment of my urterine frybriods. This is after two seperate OB's said there was nothing to worry about. She performed a simple surgery to remove them. What a difference...After I healed I continued to see her for fertilty treatment. We were successful on the first round. My pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. Even though by this time I was treated by my OB. I continued to communicate with Doctor Manns office weeks after my D&C. This is because I was not getting my period. Doctor Mann got my blood tested and we found out that there was remaining tissue left over from the D&C that was preformed by my OBGYN ( not affiliated with Doctor Manns office) Doctor Mann was able to perform another D&C and help me recover. I trust this women with my life.
[The nurses at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas] are the sunshine of that whole office. It is depressing, awkard and a constant battle some women have with fertility. They are always cheerful, helpful, compassionate, and caring. They know you by name...Everyone at [Dr. Mann's] office treats you like a individual. Very warm and personable...Doctor Mann is an extremly compassionate, trust worthly and overall outstanding doctor.
How was your experience with Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science?
Doctor Mann is an extremly compassionate, trust worthly and overall outstanding doctor. I began to see her for treatment of my urterine frybriods. This is after two seperate OB's said there was nothing to worry about. She performed a simple surgery to remove them. What a difference. I was amazed. My periods were lighter and I did not have pain. After I healed I continued to see her for fertilty treatment. We were successful on the first round. My pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. Even though by this time I was treated by my OB. I continued to communicate with Doctor Manns office weeks after my D&C. This is because I was not getting my period. Doctor Mann got my blood tested and we found out that there was remaining tissue left over from the D&C that was preformed by my OBGYN ( not affiliated with Doctor Manns office) Doctor Mann was able to perform another D&C and help me recover. I trust this women with my life.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science?
Go in early, make sure you have all your medical records.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science?
Everyone at her office treats you like a individual. Very warm and personable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science. (Assigned nurse: Denise, Bernice, Kerri, Megan )
These women are the sunshine of that whole office. It is depressing, awkard and a constant battle some women have with fertility. They are always cheerful, helpful, compassionate, and caring. They know you by name.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science.
Just a sign on the door on where you line up. Doors open at 6:30am and some of us need to get to work or whatever . So inform those who are coming in early to line up on the left side of the door. Because women tend to cut each other in line. And that is not the doctors fault. Its just regular hormonal women being assholes.
Long Branch (closed)

Had male factor infertility which impacted ability to conceive. Tried IUI on chlomid 2x unsuccessful. IVF 1st times was a success. Dr. Mann did explain the likelihood of IUI working and IVF.....Wonderful doctor. Provided detailed information regarding our infertility issues. Was straight forward as for the expectation of treatment and likelihood of success. Her experience and knowledge shines through is her practice.... Happy she recommended single transfer
Overall excellent clinic [IRMS]. Very busy practice but understanding as Dr. Mann and her team are wonderful. Sometime you will have a little wait. Clean office. Great hours for working individuals. Because they are so busy do your research and ask questions.... Amazing team! So personable and caring. I don’t think I could have gone through the process without them...they were so supportive!... Wonderful doctor. Provided detailed information regarding our infertility issues.
Ask lots of questions! They can’t read your mind
Very empathic and informative since day one. Willing to meet with you anytime you had questions and explain further as needed.
Describe the protocols Jessica Salas Mann used in your cycles at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science. (Assigned nurse: Bernice and Denise )
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science.
Overall excellent clinic. Very busy practice but understanding as Dr. Mann and her team are wonderful. Sometime you will have a little wait. Clean office. Great hours for working individuals. Because they are so busy do your research and ask questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Salas Mann at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science.
4000 for 2x iui total cost 12000 for Ivf plus meds and facility fees
Describe Jessica Salas Mann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science.
Happy she recommended single transfer as it was a success and clearly explained the risks with multiple transfer given the issue was male factor.
Long Branch (closed)

2019 - 2020, Consult
Jessica Mann is very detailed and patience with all our questions. She is a very knowledgeable Doctor. She is very passionate in what she does and she truly want to help couples have their own family...She would discuss with us what would our next process be.
This clinic [at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science] makes you feel safe and that we are in good hands. All of them are very helpful and doesn’t make you feel that you are asking too much questions...you will be greeted by the front desk and she is super nice and friendly.
Jessica Mann is very detailed and patience with all our questions. She is a very knowledgeable Doctor. She is very passionate in what she does and she truly want to help couples have their own family. After my third miscarriage, Dr. Mann called me to check up on me and to tell me to go into the office so she can make sure everything is good with me after the miscarriage. She would discuss with us what would our next process be. We truly feel that Dr. Mann is there to help couples to have our dream family and not there to just make money.
Going through this is very nerve wreaking and confusing but be sure to ask all the questions you have and no question is stupid.
I saw Dr. Mann and her staff because of my recurrent miscarriage (3). My partner and I went through all the testing and came back with “unexplained fertility”. Dr. Mann told us that IUI would not work for us and if we do IUI she would just be taking money from us. She said, “IVF would be the option for us”. We felt like Dr. Mann was there to help us get pregnant and not all about the money.
We didn’t start any IVF with Jessica Mann yet but we are scheduled to start May 2020. We did all the testing that was describe by Dr. Mann and came back with “unexplained fertility”.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science. (Assigned nurse: Denise Narvaez )
Denise Narvaez would make sure she emails or call you back on the same day. Denise explains everything in details and answer all questions. She always call and let you know what is your next step in the process. I love that about her. She is the best in taking blood especially when I have a small vein.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science.
This clinic makes you feel safe and that we are in good hands. All of them are very helpful and doesn’t make you feel that you are asking too much questions. Once you walk into the office, you will be greeted by the front desk and she is super nice and friendly. They all are very knowledgeable in their position.
SHG - two times Remove Cyst IVF - coming soon May 2020
Dr. Mann would like to transfer single embryo vs multiple embryobevause she feels that is safer. But Dr. Mann said, “ If the embryo isn’t that great she would consider to transfer multiple embryo but that would be our decision.”

2017 - 2020, Successful
Dr Mann helped me and my husband to push on when we felt hopeless and wondered if our dream would ever come true. After a surgery and 6 failed IUI attempts (required by our insurance), we moved onto IVF...I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care that Dr Mann and her staff show their patients...
The [Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Sciences] office and staff are very organized. Morning monitoring is conducted on a first come, first served basis. The waiting room can get packed at times, which can make you feel sad that so many women are struggling with fertility...She explained the meds and was available to answer all of my questions without making me feel that I was bothering her.
I cannot say enough about the professionalism and care that Dr Mann and her staff show their patients. The fertility struggle is exhausting and can be devastating at times. Throughout a very long, emotional road to become parents, Dr Mann helped me and my husband to push on when we felt hopeless and wondered if our dream would ever come true. After a surgery and 6 failed IUI attempts (required by our insurance), we moved onto IVF and welcomed our baby boy in 2019. We proceeded with another IVF cycle in 2020 and will welcome our 2nd baby boy next week! Dr Mann was our miracle worker and we will be forever grateful for the support of her and her team.
Trust and have faith, even when it's hard. You are in good hands with Dr Mann
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science. (Assigned nurse: Denise Narvaez)
Denise was my rock when I needed her. She was compassionate, organized and kept me in the loop every step of the way. She explained the meds and was available to answer all of my questions without making me feel that I was bothering her.
Describe your experience with Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science.
The office and staff are very organized. Morning monitoring is conducted on a first come, first served basis. The waiting room can get packed at times, which can make you feel sad that so many women are struggling with fertility.
Old Bridge
Dr. Mann and her staff made my wife and I feel like we were a team and a family. She always took time to answer questions, make sure we knew what was going on, express her professional opinions, and provide encouragement and positivity...was incredible during the whole IVF process. She always took time to answer questions, clarify things, explain the process and next steps, and was always a source of love, compassion, and encouragement even during the tough times.
Denise nurse [at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science at Saint Barnabas] treated my wife and I like family. She always took time to answer questions and was a compassionate, positive, and loving person...Lovely atmosphere and great staff . As patients, staff made you feel like you were part of a team and a family. I absolutely would recommend clinic and Dr. Mann to anyone without hesitation or reservation...
Dr. Mann was incredible during the whole IVF process. She always took time to answer questions, clarify things, explain the process and next steps, and was always a source of love, compassion, and encouragement even during the tough times.
Don’t hesitate to Ask questions and make sure you have an understanding of what is going on. You will absolutely love her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Institute for Reproductive Medicine & Science. (Assigned nurse: Denise N)
Denise treated my wife and I like family. She always took time to answer questions and was a compassionate, positive, and loving person.
Not sure