6.7

550 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-778-3401

2014 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Jessica Spencer is an amazing Doctor. She make sure she listens to you when you have questions and concerns and also answer accurately. She doesn't rush you in and out like some doctor so. She makes sure your are satisfied with whatever you come I for. She is an incredible Doctor and I would recommend her to friends and family...She prescribed me clomid/Letrazole and told me to use it on day 3-7, then come in on day 12 for ultrasounds. The clomid/Letrazole did give me good size follicles which was awesome. I was also prescribed ovidrel to use per Doctors order.
The front desk personal [at Emory University Reproductive Center] was absolutely wonderful. She had great personality. The nurses are also awesome. They listen to whatever you have to say and also get the right answer to whatever questions you have. They treat you like family...The only problem I had with the clinic was the financial department. She hardly return your calls/email. Make sure you don't get rushed in that department because that's what they always do. Also make sure you have the necessary questions answered and also the necessary document needed to either apply for a loan or bet on financial assistant.
How was your experience with Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center?
I will tel them to be patient and make sure the ask all the questions needed and if they are not satisfied with the answer they should asked for in-depth answer because sometimes the doctor thinks you know everything like the terminologies that are been used during discussions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center?
I was treaded like a human because she took her time to explain the necessary steps and procedures I will end up doing. Even tho I didn't get to see her during all my visit, she always respond to my emails when I message her. She was great.
Describe the protocols Jessica Spencer used in your cycles at Emory University Reproductive Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Emory University Reproductive Center. (Assigned nurse: Shameka)
The front desk personal was absolutely wonderful. She had great personality. The nurses are also awesome. They listen to whatever you have to say and also get the right answer to whatever questions you have. They treat you like family.
Describe your experience with Emory University Reproductive Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Spencer at Emory University Reproductive Center.
The visit is usually covered by my insurance. The only thing I had to pay for was my copay and payment for the two IUI services
Describe Jessica Spencer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Emory University Reproductive Center.
Jessica Spencer
Atlanta

She [Dr. Spencer] did a great job of explaining the process and answering our questions, and setting our plan. We did not see her very often though. She did not perform any of the check ups, just some of the procedures, and the initial consultations. ... I know that she adjusted my clomid with each attempt. ... She took the time to talk to us when formulating a plan, but we did not see her often. ...
There are long waits. You have to pay for parking after a short period, you do not see your doctor often. The reception staff [Emory University Reproductive Center] is not always discreet. The ultrasound technicians sometimes spoke before they should have, worrying me unnecessarily. There is free coffee/tea in the waiting room. ... I believe each IUI was around $1,000. ... It would have been nice to see the same nurses consistently, but they did a good job.
She did a great job of explaining the process and answering our questions, and setting our plan. We did not see her very often though. She did not perform any of the check ups, just some of the procedures, and the initial consultations.
Write down your list of questions so you don't forget anything
I don't remember specifics, but I know that she adjusted my clomid with each attempt.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Emory University Reproductive Center.
Describe your experience with Emory University Reproductive Center.
There are long waits. You have to pay for parking after a short period, you do not see your doctor often. The reception staff is not always discreet. The ultrasound technicians sometimes spoke before they should have, worrying me unnecessarily. There is free coffee/tea in the waiting room.
I believe each IUI was around $1,000.
We did not end up needing IVF, but during the consultation, she explained that she wanted to transfer a single embryo to reduce the risk of multiples.
What specific things went wrong at Emory University Reproductive Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Emory University Reproductive Center.
I was told something worrisome from an ultrasound technician about the quality of my lining/follicles, but when the doctor called that afternoon (as is the procedure), they said there was nothing to worry about.
Jessica Spencer