Not available by email
FellowshipJones Inst for Repro Med
300 Medical Parkway
Chesapeake, VA 23320
757-405-7821
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jessica Zaret to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia to a friend?
2018 - 2020
Dr. Zaret was warm and welcoming from the first time I met her. She explained everything to me in great detail and helped me feel at ease. She is compassionate and caring. She offers her opinion and expertise in a perfect balance. ... My first IUI- Dr Z had me on letrozole which resulted in good follicle growth but no pregnancy. My second IUI Dr Z added a steroid and my results improved. No pregnancy. Our diagnosis is primarily MFI. After the second failed IUI Dr. Z put my husband on CoQ10 and Motility Support. We have seen improved numbers in his semen analysis after these supplements were added. We have a plan set for IVF when we can financially move forward.
The clinic [Procreate Fertility Ctr of VA] itself has been great. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They utilize the patient portal and are very responsive. They now have three locations. The head of the clinic and the secondary doctor have different approaches and bedside manner- both are extremely knowledgeable. Know that you can request the other doctor if you do not work well with one.
2018 - 2020
How was your experience with Jessica Zaret at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Zaret at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia?
Ask any and all the questions you have. Dr. Zaret will make sure you have answers and if she cannot provide them she will find them. She is willing to listen and answer to make sure you understand.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Zaret at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia?
Dr. Z always takes the time to make sure we understand what is going on. She would repeat her self as many times as necessary to make sure we understood
Describe the protocols Jessica Zaret used in your cycles at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia and their degree of success.
All the nurses I have interacted with have been extremely compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.
The clinic itself has been great. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They utilize the patient portal and are very responsive. They now have three locations. The head of the clinic and the secondary doctor have different approaches and bedside manner- both are extremely knowledgeable. Know that you can request the other doctor if you do not work well with one.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jessica Zaret at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.
IUI was 2100
Describe Jessica Zaret's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.
N/A we have not started IVF
What specific things went wrong at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.
Before my first IUI we had travel planned. When I called to schedule, I asked if my travel would effect my IUI and was told no by the scheduler. When I got to the clinic for my baseline I asked a 2nd time this time to the nurse and was told my travel would not effect my IUI. The Dr did my baseline ultrasound and was going over my timeline and I asked her if my travel would effect my timeline and the Dr. was the first one to say yes. My cycle had to be cancelled. It was an unfortunate mistake and the clinic did credit me for the whole cycle and I was able to go the following month.
Chesapeake

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jessica Zaret at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Zaret] has been very gentle and patiently answers all my questions. She encourages me to think positive through my infertility journey. ... Honest, trust-worthy and efficient, she encouraged me to ask questions about my condition and treatment plans and has been very prompt at responding to all my queries. She is very knowledgeable, compassionate and accurate in her treatment plans.
The clinic Procreate Fertility is clean, staff and doctors are warm, friendly and welcoming. It is not very difficult to get consultation and/or treatment appointments at this clinic. There are after-hours consultation phone lines too, for patient support during emergencies. The staff is super-helpful, friendly and compassionate. ... ~$800 per IUI cycle excluding cost of medications (~$500)
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
She has been very gentle and patiently answers all my questions. She encourages me to think positive through my infertility journey.
IUI with injectables after a surgery that had a positive prognosis for conception and HSG result that concluded that the fallopian tubes were open.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.
She was very articulate and an expert at her job
Describe your experience with Procreate Fertility Center of Virginia.
~$800 per IUI cycle excluding cost of medications (~$500)