7.3

1600 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
425.454.5767

2022, Consult
I have no issues with Dr. Deng she is great at what she does and her staff works with me. She made me feel like a person who cares about what she does and took the time to listen to me. Her bedside manner is very warming as well...I also love her flexible schedule and she listened to what I want not what she wanted to come up with.
I have nothing to say negatively about Dr. Deng or her [Think Fertility] office. It's comfortable and not intimidating. Makes you feel welcome, not a long wait either to see my doctor which was great cause I have waited for hours at times to see my other doctor for 10 minutes. Dr. Deng takes the time to explain everything carefully.
How was your experience with Jie Deng at Think Fertility?
I have no issues with Dr. Deng she is great at what she does and her staff works with me. She made me feel like a person who cares about what she does and took the time to listen to me. Her bedside manner is very warming as well and her staff called me once they received my information, unlike other places that just made me wait for weeks and sometimes months. I also love her flexible schedule and she listened to what I want not what she wanted to come up with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jie Deng at Think Fertility?
Make sure that you communicate with your doctor! strongly advocate for yourself to and Dr. Deng is extremely understanding. She will come up with a plan that will work for you!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Think Fertility.
Very warming and welcoming. They made sure I felt comfortable.
Describe your experience with Think Fertility.
I have nothing to say negatively about Dr. Deng or her office. It's comfortable and not intimidating. Makes you feel welcome, not a long wait either to see my doctor which was great cause I have waited for hours at times to see my other doctor for 10 minutes. Dr. Deng takes the time to explain everything carefully.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jie Deng at Think Fertility.
I know that for my consult it was $190 which was reasonable compared to other places that was charging $350-$400 just for an hour phone consult. I will see Dr. Deng in person.
2021, Successful
2 Embryo Freezing (cancer)
Cancer
Dr Deng was very professional and caring during my entire stressful ivf journey. She talked about all my options openly and carefully reviewed my surgical history. I ended up having a hysteroscopy done before my stimulation cycles and I’m now 20 weeks pregnant...High dose of gonal-f and 75 menupour...Dr Deng is very knowledgeable and warm hearted. She cares about the patient and openly discusses all the possibilities...
They [Think Fertility] replied emails on time and easy to schedule appointments...People here are nice and professional. Dr Deng is very knowledgeable and warm hearted. She cares about the patient and openly discusses all the possibilities. The team is organized and communication is flowing well...Dr Deng was very professional and caring during my entire stressful ivf journey...
How was your experience with Jie Deng at Think Fertility?
Dr Deng was very professional and caring during my entire stressful ivf journey. She talked about all my options openly and carefully reviewed my surgical history. I ended up having a hysteroscopy done before my stimulation cycles and I’m now 20 weeks pregnant with my little baby girl. Feel so blessed and happy to have Dr Deng as my physician.
Trust your doctor and be patient
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jie Deng at Think Fertility?
Dr Deng is very caring
Describe the protocols Jie Deng used in your cycles at Think Fertility and their degree of success.
High dose of gonal-f and 75 menupour
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Think Fertility.
They replied emails on time and easy to schedule appointments
Describe your experience with Think Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jie Deng at Think Fertility.
Bellevue
She [Dr. Deng] is very patient! There were times we had concerns about the process, she explained to us very thoroughly. There were times she called back after hours acknowledged that we were anxious to know the answers. She walked by us throughout the whole journey which made us feel at ease...Doctor has strong preference on single embryo transfer. She explained the chances of getting pregnant of single vs multiple embryo is the same...
[Think Fertility] Clinic's strength: everyone is professional and kind. we feel safe there. The waiting time was close to none and the attention to detail was supreme Clinic's weakness: No dedicated nurse assigned to us...Doctor has strong preference on single embryo transfer. She explained the chances of getting pregnant of single vs multiple embryo is the same...
How was your experience with Jie Deng at Think Fertility?
Dr. Deng is very knowledgeable and helpful. She carefully explained the IVF procedures and customized the medication according to our body condition. She is very experienced in this field and we felt that we can trust her
Provide all the details to Dr. Deng so she can make the right call for you.
Dr. Deng has helped my husband and I on a few IVF procedures. She is very patient! There were times we had concerns about the process, she explained to us very thoroughly. There were times she called back after hours acknowledged that we were anxious to know the answers. She walked by us throughout the whole journey which made us feel at ease...there is someone watching out for us. I would highly recommend Dr. Deng!
Describe your experience with Think Fertility.
Describe Jie Deng's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Think Fertility.
Doctor has strong preference on single embryo transfer. She explained the chances of getting pregnant of single vs multiple embryo is the same. Multiple embryo may have more complications while pregnant.