Good

52 Second Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
617-726-8868

1 patient review filtered by:

She [Dr. Jill Attaman] always took the time to make sure if we had any questions, that she tried to answer to the best of her ability. We didn't feel rushed at appointments. We felt like she genuinely cared about us...We started with 2 IUI's, then moved onto IVF. She allowed us to gradually try increasing doses of the fertility drugs rather than jumping in to the highest levels. She didn't push us to do more expensive (and not covered by insurance) testing, but offered them as an option for our consideration. In the end we conceived naturally on a month between IVF cycles.
Once or twice the blood test hadn't been called in [at Harvard Vanguard] when I showed up to have it taken. However, the nurses were able to contact Dr Attaman's office and get the tests ordered while I waited. This was the only issue I had...I liked that the IVF patients had early appointments so I could do the ultrasounds and bloods tests before work. They are very busy though and getting in for the first appointment took a long time. They also have several locations that you can go to in combination during a cycle, so I could pick whichever location was most convenient on any given day.
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Dr. Attaman was great to work with. She was kind and compassionate, and due to all our trouble conceiving, she was thinking about us and always searching for other options or second opinions from her peers if she didn't know what the best next steps were. She occasionally called me directly to review test results.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
She always took the time to make sure if we had any questions, that she tried to answer to the best of her ability. We didn't feel rushed at appointments. We felt like she genuinely cared about us.
Describe the protocols Jill Attaman used in your cycles at Harvard Vanguard and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Harvard Vanguard.
After we met with Dr. Attaman and agreed on next steps, the nurses then met with us separately to review the next steps in detail and answer any specific questions about the drugs I had to take or the process and next steps. hey were very thorough an understanding and took as much time as we needed to get our questions answered.
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard.
Our insurance covered just about all of our treatments and testing, and fertility medications. Co pays varied but were not too expensive.
What specific things went wrong at Harvard Vanguard?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Harvard Vanguard.
Once or twice the blood test hadn't been called in when I showed up to have it taken. However, the nurses were able to contact Dr Attaman's office and get the tests ordered while I waited. This was the only issue I had.
Jill Attaman