Good

Waltham
52 Second Ave
Waltham, MA 02451
617-726-8868

To be honest I think I only saw her [Dr. Jill Attaman] once or twice. She was nice and knowledgeable but I didn’t get the majority of my info from her. She did explain the tests that I was getting and next steps but she was not overly friendly or talkative, which is fine with me...I only used letrozole for 2 cycles. I got pregnant both times but the first time my numbers dropped quickly.
They [the nurses at Harvard Vangaurd] were simply amazing. They explained everything very well and were so sweet and helpful. I felt like they were 100% committed to helping me...The front desk staff was super helpful and there were several locations so I was able to get my appoitments in when I needed them. They also sent me to more local clinics whenver possible so I could avoid a nasty commute
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
To be honest I think I only saw her once or twice. She was nice and knowledgeable but I didn’t get the majority of my info from her. She did explain the tests that I was getting and next steps but she was not overly friendly or talkative, which is fine with me
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Ask as many questions as possible
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
She and her nurses were genuinely invested in our success. They were SO excited to call and tell me I was pregnant. They squeezed in ultrasounds before office hours if they couldn’t get me in when I needed one based on my cycle.
Describe the protocols Jill Attaman used in your cycles at Harvard Vanguard and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Harvard Vanguard.
They were simply amazing. They explained everything very well and were so sweet and helpful. I felt like they were 100% committed to helping me
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard.
Everything was covered by my insurance. I just had to pay copays

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Attaman takes the time to explain everything to help us understand and to feel comfortable. She changed our plan and was creative after the first two unsuccessful cycles. She is very compassionate and positive, but also direct with her information...[Harvard Vanguard] Nurse Christine is very caring and helpful. She takes the time to explain everything to you and will answer any questions you have. She made the process less stressful and helped explain what to expect to decrease nerves.
Ultrasound tech [at Harvard Vanguard] Jen is willing to come in early to prevent patients from driving to kenmore or Wellesley. Call center is very helpful, patient and reliable. Hard to know when the nurse will call back and have to go through the call center to return calls; while they are extremely nice/helpful, it's hard to manage working and getting the calls. Overall, my experience has been great working with this clinic.
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Be patient. She is creative with the protocols to meet each individual's needs.
Dr. Attaman spent as much time with us as we needed to help us feel comfortable with our plan and the results.
3 different protocols, all based on the prior results. ICTSI the second time and soon to be the third.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Harvard Vanguard. (Assigned nurse: Christine French )
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
Ultrasound tech Jen is willing to come in early to prevent patients from driving to kenmore or Wellesley. Call center is very helpful, patient and reliable. Hard to know when the nurse will call back and have to go through the call center to return calls; while they are extremely nice/helpful, it's hard to manage working and getting the calls. Overall, my experience has been great working with this clinic.
Burlington

What really stood out was that during our process, she [Dr. Jill Attaman] spent extra time researching and then ultimately filing a request with insurance for us to skip the IUI's that are typically required and go straight to the IVF treatment because of our past history. This no doubt was extra effort on her part to describe our situation and make a case for us to move forward quickly...Ask all the questions you want, she is very eager to answer and give her true feelings on the matter.
The nurses [at Harvard Vanguard] approached the treatment steps in a very organized and easy to understand format. They printed out calendars with all the key info, then discussed them to ensure we understood what needed to be done. This was very helpful since we didn't have to take notes - the notes were already there.
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Dr. Attaman was clear and honest with us throughout the process. She did her best to reassure us along the way. What really stood out was that during our process, she spent extra time researching and then ultimately filing a request with insurance for us to skip the IUI's that are typically required and go straight to the IVF treatment because of our past history. This no doubt was extra effort on her part to describe our situation and make a case for us to move forward quickly.
Dr Attaman got to know us, and spent time understanding our history. When we met with her, she was always aware of everything past and present that was going on and it make us feel like she truly cared.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Harvard Vanguard.
The nurses approached the treatment steps in a very organized and easy to understand format. They printed out calendars with all the key info, then discussed them to ensure we understood what needed to be done. This was very helpful since we didnt have to take notes - the notes were already there
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
Nice private waiting area that is relaxing
Copays for visits and medicines only... everything else was covered by insurance.

2014 - 2015, Successful
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Dr Attaman listens well and was willing to try things that I brought up while speaking with her (testing me for gene mutations, etc), whether or not they would be any help in the long run. Not that she would test me at random, but after her long list of tests I brought up a few and she was willing to indulge me.
Dr Attaman was always very caring and was able to answer or at least try to answer any and all questions and ideas I had. She was willing to test me for things that I came across in my hours of online research. She was always caring and compassionate and in the end was correct in why I kept having recurrent miscarriages.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Harvard Vanguard.
Just how sensitive and caring they all were....I left feeling like they really truly care about me as a person...not just one patient among many.
Boston

2014 - 2017, Successful
We had conversations not only about my treatment but how I was doing and how my family was doing. She [Dr. Jill Attaman] and her nurses [at Harvard Vanguard] remembered me from visit to visit...Dr Attaman was amazing and we plan to work with her again. She is compassionate and direct, a rare mix in anyone. I appreciated that she treated me as a whole person...Everyone was upbeat and positive without being blind to the emotional drain this process takes.
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Dr Attaman was amazing and we plan to work with her again. She is compassionate and direct, a rare mix in anyone. I appreciated that she treated me as a whole person. I'm not sure what else is necessary but need to get to 200 words. .
Be patient and ask the questions you need answered.
We had conversations not only about my treatment but how I was doing and how my family was doing. She and her nurses remembered me from visit to visit.
Specifics were answered in prior survey questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Harvard Vanguard. (Assigned nurse: Christine)
Describe your experience with Harvard Vanguard.
The clinic was exactly as expected.
Covered by insurance after deductible was met.
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard] was thoughtful and took the time to explain the options. Seemed genuinely sympathetic...Risks were we'll explained and the optimism was helpful. But I wish I had better understood the various potential outcomes with Ivf - i.e. Not having any viable embryos. I never realized that could be an issue until I hit the Ivf message boards.
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
Risks were we'll explained and the optimism was helpful. But I wish I had better understood the various potential outcomes with Ivf - i.e. Not having any viable embryos. I never realized that could be an issue until I hit the Ivf message boards. All the different things that might not work weren't really part of the conversation. Although I can see the benefit of that - keeping patients positive. But it made a negative outcome that much more heart breaking.
She was thoughtful and took the time to explain the options. Seeemed genuinely sympathetic.
Clomid then into ivf due to recurrent miscarriages
All covered under insurance. Amount billed to insurance for meds was like $50k for three Ivf rounds. Not counting the procedures.

2013 - 2014, Successful
She [Dr. Attaman] is just the nicest person. We really loved her style. The only downside is that she seems relatively inexperienced, so when you ask her input, she can't really draw on a lot of personal cases (it's more what she has learned). I found that difficult - she didn't guide us as much as I would've liked.
Don't see anyone else in her group...Dr. Attaman is so sweet, but be prepared to go to her clinic [Harvard Vanguard] in Burlington and avoid the doctors in Quincy.
How was your experience with Jill Attaman at Harvard Vanguard?
She is just the nicest person. We really loved her style. The only downside is that she seems relatively inexperienced, so when you ask her input, she can't really draw on a lot of personal cases (it's more what she has learned). I found that difficult - she didn't guide us as much as I would've liked.
Don't see anyone else in her group. The other doctors are evil. Dr. Attaman is so sweet, but be prepared to go to her clinic in Burlington and avoid the doctors in Quincy. Also, go if you are looking for someone compassionate but want to leave options of treatment open.
Dr. Attaman is super compassionate, sweet and patient. She is very empathetic and will spend as much time as you need to answer questions.