Joao De Pinho

Greenwich
100 Putnam Green
Greenwich, CT 06830
203 774-9900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joao De Pinho to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend American Fertility Services to a friend?
2020
1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
The clinic [American Fertility Services] is great. The facility seems new, it's very clean and modern. Everyone was friendly and professional. It's not a fun process, but they made it bearable and easy. I would recommend them to anyone...[Dr. Joao De Pinho] asked a lot of questions and explained things so that I understood. When I asked questions he took the time to answer them clearly. He even gave me his mobile number so I could call/text with additional questions... is a great doctor. He treated me with respect and was very honest about what I should expect with regard to the process, outcome, and timing. He didn't try to up-sell me on any services or packages. I enjoyed every interaction.
2020
1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Joao De Pinho at American Fertility Services?
Dr de Pinho is a great doctor. He treated me with respect and was very honest about what I should expect with regard to the process, outcome, and timing. He didn't try to up-sell me on any services or packages. I enjoyed every interaction.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joao De Pinho at American Fertility Services?
Be honest and candid.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joao De Pinho at American Fertility Services?
Dr de Pinho asked a lot of questions and explained things so that I understood. When I asked questions he took the time to answer them clearly. He even gave me his mobile number so I could call/text with additional questions.
Describe your experience with American Fertility Services.
The clinic is great. The facility seems new, it's very clean and modern. Everyone was friendly and professional. It's not a fun process, but they made it bearable and easy. I would recommend them to anyone.
Joao De Pinho