Medical SchoolBuffalo
FellowshipEastern Virginia Jones
345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd, Suite 102
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-972-6900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joelle Taylor to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I could tell from the moment that I walked into Dr. Taylor's office that I was going to have a very different experience. She was kind, understanding, patient, thoughtful-I could go on and on. SHe is very special and one of a kind.... Try to manage your expectations as Dr. Taylor can only do so much-unfortunately there are many other factors at play.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
I could tell from the moment that I walked into Dr. Taylor's office that I was going to have a very different experience. She was kind, understanding, patient, thoughtful-I could go on and on. SHe is very special and one of a kind. I highly recommend her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr. Taylor could not have been kinder, more empathetic and understanding throughout the whole treatment process.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami and their degree of success.
Dr. Taylor used the antagonist protocol plus the growth hormone. As I am a slow responder we used max doses of Gonal F and Menopur as well as the growth hormone. I was primed with estrogen patches. The results were as expected for my age and my numbers-I have diminished ovarian reserve as well as poor egg quality. My first cycle all 3 of the embryos tested came back abnormal. The second cycle due to complications we were not able to PGS test before transfer, we transferred two and I miscarried at 6 weeks. The third that was tested came back abnormal and I have one frozen that was not tested as it was too weak.
THey were a bit un organized but over all very kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
It is small so you get to know everyone. It is on the expensive side.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
FOr the most part the wait times were not bad, and I was able to schedule before work at times that were convenient for me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
THe costs were high, one of my cycles was covered partially by insurance so I really do not remember. I know I paid 14K for my last ivf cycle as meds and monitoring/blood tests were covered by insurance.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
As I already had twins I preferred to have a singleton but was not closed to having twins again. My one transfer two were transferred as that was the recommendation for my age.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Taylor wanted to help us so badly. We unfortunately were an odd case for the practice. I felt bad leaving and even cried after our last appointment knowing that I was going on to another doctor. She truly cared and I wants the best for us and I don't think I would have been able to get through this tough time without her. She would meet with me just to talk, as many times I wanted to and called to check up on me. I cannot thank her enough.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Do your homework. I researched a lot and felt like I wanted to make sure I was getting the best care. I also would suggest to ask to see what Dr. Jacobs has to say about your case if you are out of the ordinary. I am the kind of person who is their own advocate and I think you need to be with any doctor in this situation.
My husband and I had a great relationship with Dr. Taylor. Even though I had my ups and downs, she truly treated both of us like we were family. She honestly cared about us and our wellbeing and was just genuinely concerned and wanted to help guide us through our journey.
1st Egg Retrieval - standard Follistim, Menopur, Ganorelix, HCG Trigger Shot, Progesterone in Oil = 10 days, then Day 5 egg retrieval. This pregnancy resulted as an ectopic and Dr. Taylor helped us get through it. 1st Frozen Embryo Transfer - Birth control, Lupron, Progesterone in Oil = no issues with transfer. Go pregnant and unfortunately miscarried at 10 weeks. Dr. Taylor saw us right away and did a D&C the next day. 2nd Egg Retrieval - same as the first with the medication, but unfortunately my medication had to be increased and the retrieval results were poor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley was extremely caring - she cheered me up when I was having a bad day and would like me see that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel and she truly felt that a baby was on the horizon for us.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
I felt that I made the right decision on going to the IVF Center of Miami, even though my treatments did not give me the end result that I wanted. Everyone at the office was up to speed on my progress and they were just caring and felt like they were involved in my journey. As someone who has had a lot of ups and downs, I can easily blame the office for that, but it wasn't them. I did move on to another doctor in New York. In Miami I felt like I was the only person with any issues - and that I was the only one going through this. It was helpful that there was a Miami Beach office, but I would have liked a little more support with possibly classes or seminars or a group to talk about what challenges I was facing.
I was lucky enough to have my insurance cover the costs. The only costs I can recall that were not covered was embryo storage - $1,450 per year.
32 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Joelle Taylor was very knowledgeable and accessible throughout the whole egg retrieval process and now through the IVF process to date... For my egg retrieval everything went very smoothly with all medications and the injections. I am currently undergoing the IVF process and did not get my period in time to start the birth control, so Dr. Taylor's protocol is to start the Lupron and not take the birth control at all.
32 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Joelle Taylor was very knowledgeable and accessible throughout the whole egg retrieval process and now through the IVF process to date. I would recommend anyone I know to use Dr. Taylor for all of their egg retrieval and IVF needs.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
nothing comes to mind, my process has been very pleasant
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Taylor takes all the time you need to explain the whole process from start to finish and answer all questions very thoroughly.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Summer)
Dr Taylor was with Miami office when I did my egg retrieval and all the nurses were organized and polite and very knowledgeable about all medications administered and showing me how to use them. Dr Taylor is now in Jupiter (her name was not shown there to choose) and the nurses are all very sweet and polite, but don't seem to be as knowledgeable as the ones in Miami.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
Miami office was great. I didn't have any issues regarding the process, the nurses, the medications or the procedure at the end. The Jupiter office overall is very communicative about everything going on so far in my IVF process. I am just starting the last month before my transfer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
The egg retrieval cost roughly $12,000. Not sure what the total amount for the IVF is yet.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
Together Dr Taylor and I decided that 1 embryo was best.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Taylor has the warmest disposition and truly cares for her patients. She was very realistic with us and did not give us any false hope. We appreciated her caring manner and ability to make us comfortable at all times...our approach was to use a lower dose than my previous doctor recommended in order to prepare my eggs for retrieval. We were impressed that Dr. Taylor always referred to the literature for her recommendations. She keeps her knowledge current.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Taylor is a kind and compassionate human being. She was very professional and had an excellent beside manner. We appreciated her realistic perceptions and recommendations for our particular situation.
If considering fertility treatments, we recommend a consultation with Dr. Taylor. Once you meet her, you will want to move forward with her.
From what I remember, our approach was to use a lower dose than my previous doctor recommended in order to prepare my eggs for retrieval. We were impressed that Dr. Taylor always referred to the literature for her recommendations. She keeps her knowledge current.
Whomever we worked with (it has been a few months and I cannot remember specific names), we were very comfortable with. Very kind and friendly. Also very supportive.
Overall, the clinic was welcoming. It was a professional environment that was bright and clean. Appointments were kept as scheduled and the overall clinic did their best to conform to the schedule of their patients.
The costs were exactly as expected.
We had one embryo transferred as it was the only viable one.
Jupiter
Dr Joelle Taylor is amazing. She was highly recommended by many who had seen her, and thus, have a tangible blessing, that only resulted from her help and expertise. She has wonderful beside manner, and explained everything to my husband and I, wonderfully.... I do not remember exact specifications such as dosage information etc but I do know that she began my IUI cycle with Clomid 150mg (I had previously tried 6 cycles of Clomid with my OBGYN), then we continued with monitoring and then added injections. In the end, we followed with 2 IUIs back to back (on Monday, and Tuesday) to try and increase probability
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
To be patient with appointments, since they can be long.
Dr Joelle Taylor from the first visit on, was kind, caring, and informative. My only negative comment would be that for some of her staff
Most of the nursing staff was very nice. one of the nurses who usually drew my labs was so sweet and understanding. Alot of times I didn't see Dr Taylor at my visits, so I wish I would have been better informed by the staff. (This process is a challenging one, and sometimes a patients mind is flustered) The nurse who actually performed my IUI I had never met before that appointment and I felt like she was cold and could have been more informative
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Strength - Doctor's knowledge, Weakness - Staff issues
$6000
What specific things went wrong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Miami
Dr. Taylor was able to help us achieve our dream of becoming parents. Thanks to her knowledge, compassion, and expertise we were able to conceive our daughter. She made the whole process simple and provided me support and encouragement along the way. She will forever have a special place in our hearts.
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Trust dr. Taylor! She knows what she is doing and will always be honest with you. Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but believe me she will move mountains to help you achieve your dream.
Dr. Taylor made me feel like family. Her constant contact and concern with how I was doing and feeling made me feel like family. Thanks to her loving care I was able to successfully complete my ivf journey.
We did egg retrieval, frozen cycle transfer. As well as many genetic testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Angela, Nicole, Catherine )
The nurses were all amazing. As you go almost everyday at some points of the cycle. I got to really get to know them and I absolutely love them all. They were very supportive, encouraging and loving. We still stop by and visit when we can as we will never forget the role they played in make our dream come true.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
The clinic is very clean, organized, and extremely punctual. Also located in the medical arts building of Baptist hospital in Miami. Baptist is a great location and an excellent hospital.
I don't remember exact cost but I know they were very reasonable and comparable to market prices.
2013 - 2014
2013 - 2014
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Thanks to Dr. Taylor and the entire staff of Fertility and IVF of Miami I am a mother to a beautiful healthy baby girl. The road to parenthood was not easy, thanks to Dr. Taylor my husband and I were able to achieve our dream. Had my second transfer not work I would have continued a 3rd time with Dr. Taylor. She is an exceptional physician and remarkable person! I highly recommend her to anyone who is on the road of infertility.
Trust her! She knows that she is doing! Had my 2nd cycle not worked I would have gone for a 3rd, 4th, 5th with her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Maily Suarez )
GREAT!!!
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Everything about them is wonderful! They care about us as humans!
OUr cost were very high compared to most cases. We had to undergo PGD total cost with medications were nearly 55K. My daughter is my biggest investment!
Miami
Dr. Taylor is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She is very warm and has amazing bedside manner. She is kind and understanding and always made sure that I understood what and why we were taking the steps we took..... She is not only a wonderful doctor, but also a wonderful person. She exhibits compassion and care for her patients while maintaining a very honest and knowledgeable demeanor. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.
Don't wait, get in to see her ASAP.
Summer and all the staff at IVFMD were phenomenal. So caring and always available to answer any question or concern that I had.
Wonderful practice. I loved everything about it and had a wonderful experience! I have recommended this clinic to many friends and family members. I visited the Jupiter practice as well as the Miami practice and had great experiences at both.
Jupiter
We did egg retrieval and decided to do a freeze all option [with Dr. Joelle Taylor]...icsi...She is warm and will ensure that she looks at all avenue in order to give you the best result, that means bringing home a baby, or in my case babies. She was so informative, and she made sure to do all tested to rule out certain infertility factors...Her bedside manner is amazing and she made me feel like I was her only patient...She will ensure you get the best results but will not sugar coat anythinh
European, Latino, Other
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
She will ensure you get the best results but will not sugar coat anythinh
Her bedside manner is amazing and she made me feel like I was her only patient
We did egg retrieval and decided to do a freeze all option then to acftizenvtransfervusing icsi
They made me feel so safe and they had such a warm optimistic attitude
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
They were great about emergency visits and getting me in even though I didn't have an appointment
My insurance covered a great portion