Available by cell phone
FellowshipEastern Virginia Jones
345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd, Suite 102
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-972-6900
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joelle Taylor to a friend?
9.9

9.9

6.6

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Dr Taylor is an intelligent competent doctor. She explained every step and treatment process along the way. She is compassionate and caring and makes you feel as if you are her only patient. No matter the time of day, if i had a question it was answered. After my first few scans during round 1 of our IVF cycle i requested early morning appointments, however this was before Dr Taylor was in the office. So our scans were performed by the supportive staff at IVFmd, but after being half way through the cycle and not seeing Dr Taylor once since our consult she requested to see us personally and all appointments to be performed by her from then on. She always takes time to speak to you after your scans and labs and you never feel rushed. After our failure of round 1, she seemed to be just as hurt as we were, and helped us come up with a game plan for round 2. Although finances were a struggle she guided us and offered alternatives. She is truly one of a kind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
Prepare yourself for success, with the assistance of a dedicated, determined doctor who puts your wants and needs first.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine?
The kindness and warmth she gives off. The consideration in words and understanding of the struggle.
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr Taylor started my IVF cycle 1 with a low does of Gonal and Menopur. This decision came along with my diagnosis of PCOS. Dr Taylor wanted to avoid Over stimulating me. During the cycle we watched out follicles grow. Once we had retrieval, i was over stimulating and Dr Taylor performed several follow up scans to ensure I was getting better. Unfortunately we lost all embryos and could not get to a transfer. This time will be different.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sam)
Always answering calls or returning messages. Very kind in her words and great help with injection teaching.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
Always available, very flexible, cheerful, kind and bright. They seem to all want to be there helping couples concieve. They treat every case differently based on the circumstances and you are never rushed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
My total package that included all necessary medications, scans, retrieval and transfer plus genetic testing of 10 embryos cost $23,000
Jupiter

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.

Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Taylor always make me feel so much more hopeful after talking with her. We honestly didn’t think having a baby would be possible. ... I knew though that Dr. Taylor would do what’s best for us. I never second guessed her decisions and that was extremely comforting. ... Dr.Taylor was the only doctor that treated my husband and I with love, warmth and compassion. ... She’s a brilliant doctor with compassion which is extremely hard to find!
Latino, Other
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr. Taylor always make me feel so much more hopeful after talking with her. We honestly didn’t think having a baby would be possible. But she made it happen. Along with Gods grace of course! The fertility journey was very rough for us. Lots of ups and downs. Tons of appointments. I knew though that Dr. Taylor would do what’s best for us. I never second guessed her decisions and that was extremely comforting.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
She’s a brilliant doctor with compassion which is extremely hard to find!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr.Taylor was the only doctor that treated my husband and I with love, warmth and compassion. Fertility cycles are extremely heartbreaking and overall stressful. We are so thankful for her giving us the greatest blessing we have
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami and their degree of success.
We started with clomid. I never responded. After that we tried femara and I responded once. My follicles don’t grow on their own so we moved to injections which are SO expensive. After about 4 IUi cycles and a back to back cycle I finally got pregnant! Currently have an amazing one year old
The nursing staff was okay. I didn’t like the office secretaries
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
The clinic needs work. I know doctor Taylor moved offices so this isn’t related to her current office. I have a few issues with the office staff. They never smiled. Were extremely grumpy. In a business that’s so emotionally sensitive I definitely expected more
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Each iui was around 300. The injections shots were over 100 each and I was taking two per day for weeks at a time plus min of two ultrasounds a week at 160dollars each aftwebinsurance pain their portion
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
We never did this procedure
Miami

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
I could tell from the moment that I walked into Dr. Taylor's office that I was going to have a very different experience. She was kind, understanding, patient, thoughtful-I could go on and on. SHe is very special and one of a kind.... Try to manage your expectations as Dr. Taylor can only do so much-unfortunately there are many other factors at play.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
I could tell from the moment that I walked into Dr. Taylor's office that I was going to have a very different experience. She was kind, understanding, patient, thoughtful-I could go on and on. SHe is very special and one of a kind. I highly recommend her.
Dr. Taylor could not have been kinder, more empathetic and understanding throughout the whole treatment process.
Dr. Taylor used the antagonist protocol plus the growth hormone. As I am a slow responder we used max doses of Gonal F and Menopur as well as the growth hormone. I was primed with estrogen patches. The results were as expected for my age and my numbers-I have diminished ovarian reserve as well as poor egg quality. My first cycle all 3 of the embryos tested came back abnormal. The second cycle due to complications we were not able to PGS test before transfer, we transferred two and I miscarried at 6 weeks. The third that was tested came back abnormal and I have one frozen that was not tested as it was too weak.
THey were a bit un organized but over all very kind and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
It is small so you get to know everyone. It is on the expensive side.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
FOr the most part the wait times were not bad, and I was able to schedule before work at times that were convenient for me.
THe costs were high, one of my cycles was covered partially by insurance so I really do not remember. I know I paid 14K for my last ivf cycle as meds and monitoring/blood tests were covered by insurance.
As I already had twins I preferred to have a singleton but was not closed to having twins again. My one transfer two were transferred as that was the recommendation for my age.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Taylor wanted to help us so badly. We unfortunately were an odd case for the practice. I felt bad leaving and even cried after our last appointment knowing that I was going on to another doctor. She truly cared and I wants the best for us and I don't think I would have been able to get through this tough time without her. She would meet with me just to talk, as many times I wanted to and called to check up on me. I cannot thank her enough.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Do your homework. I researched a lot and felt like I wanted to make sure I was getting the best care. I also would suggest to ask to see what Dr. Jacobs has to say about your case if you are out of the ordinary. I am the kind of person who is their own advocate and I think you need to be with any doctor in this situation.
My husband and I had a great relationship with Dr. Taylor. Even though I had my ups and downs, she truly treated both of us like we were family. She honestly cared about us and our wellbeing and was just genuinely concerned and wanted to help guide us through our journey.
1st Egg Retrieval - standard Follistim, Menopur, Ganorelix, HCG Trigger Shot, Progesterone in Oil = 10 days, then Day 5 egg retrieval. This pregnancy resulted as an ectopic and Dr. Taylor helped us get through it. 1st Frozen Embryo Transfer - Birth control, Lupron, Progesterone in Oil = no issues with transfer. Go pregnant and unfortunately miscarried at 10 weeks. Dr. Taylor saw us right away and did a D&C the next day. 2nd Egg Retrieval - same as the first with the medication, but unfortunately my medication had to be increased and the retrieval results were poor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Ashley was extremely caring - she cheered me up when I was having a bad day and would like me see that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel and she truly felt that a baby was on the horizon for us.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
I felt that I made the right decision on going to the IVF Center of Miami, even though my treatments did not give me the end result that I wanted. Everyone at the office was up to speed on my progress and they were just caring and felt like they were involved in my journey. As someone who has had a lot of ups and downs, I can easily blame the office for that, but it wasn't them. I did move on to another doctor in New York. In Miami I felt like I was the only person with any issues - and that I was the only one going through this. It was helpful that there was a Miami Beach office, but I would have liked a little more support with possibly classes or seminars or a group to talk about what challenges I was facing.
I was lucky enough to have my insurance cover the costs. The only costs I can recall that were not covered was embryo storage - $1,450 per year.
Miami

She [Dr. Taylor] listened, was compassionate and gave the most reasonable plan of action. She did encourage me to do IVF which I hope earlier enough as time went bu with no luck with the other doctors. Wasted so much time. Well, she a fertility fairy god mother so I hope her magic works on me!... She is very compassionate and I feel very comfortable in her care. She explain things thoroughly. I dont feel rushed when I go to the clinic and she seems to be very honest. Im so glad she came closer!
I would recommend her because she is a very honest and compassionate doctor. I have yet to see the results of my treatments as it is on going.
She listened, was compassionate and gave the most reasonable plan of action. She did encourage me to do IVF which I hope earlier enough as time went bu with no luck with the other doctors. Wasted so much time. Well, she a fertility fairy god mother so I hope her magic works on me!
After all I’ve been through-IUI, timed-intercourse, hormone therapy, I think she made me realize that its time to do IVF. I wasted time and now thats her protocol as I am of age already.
They seem to respond to my questions in a timely manner. They give me insights to whats going on unlike other clinics who dont give you a hint at all.
This clinic in Viera is fairly new. My doctor holds office in 2 places so you really have to find time based on their availability somewhat but they try to work with you so Im happy about that. They are knowledgeable and the clinic is very nice and not too crowded.
I have yet to see the total amount of my treatment but they give you a good discount for your first treatment.
Hollywood

32 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Joelle Taylor was very knowledgeable and accessible throughout the whole egg retrieval process and now through the IVF process to date... For my egg retrieval everything went very smoothly with all medications and the injections. I am currently undergoing the IVF process and did not get my period in time to start the birth control, so Dr. Taylor's protocol is to start the Lupron and not take the birth control at all.
32 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Joelle Taylor was very knowledgeable and accessible throughout the whole egg retrieval process and now through the IVF process to date. I would recommend anyone I know to use Dr. Taylor for all of their egg retrieval and IVF needs.
nothing comes to mind, my process has been very pleasant
Dr. Taylor takes all the time you need to explain the whole process from start to finish and answer all questions very thoroughly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Summer)
Dr Taylor was with Miami office when I did my egg retrieval and all the nurses were organized and polite and very knowledgeable about all medications administered and showing me how to use them. Dr Taylor is now in Jupiter (her name was not shown there to choose) and the nurses are all very sweet and polite, but don't seem to be as knowledgeable as the ones in Miami.
Miami office was great. I didn't have any issues regarding the process, the nurses, the medications or the procedure at the end. The Jupiter office overall is very communicative about everything going on so far in my IVF process. I am just starting the last month before my transfer.
The egg retrieval cost roughly $12,000. Not sure what the total amount for the IVF is yet.
Describe Joelle Taylor's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute For Reproductive Medicine.
Together Dr Taylor and I decided that 1 embryo was best.

3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Taylor has the warmest disposition and truly cares for her patients. She was very realistic with us and did not give us any false hope. We appreciated her caring manner and ability to make us comfortable at all times...our approach was to use a lower dose than my previous doctor recommended in order to prepare my eggs for retrieval. We were impressed that Dr. Taylor always referred to the literature for her recommendations. She keeps her knowledge current.
3 IVF, Donor Sperm
Dr. Taylor is a kind and compassionate human being. She was very professional and had an excellent beside manner. We appreciated her realistic perceptions and recommendations for our particular situation.
If considering fertility treatments, we recommend a consultation with Dr. Taylor. Once you meet her, you will want to move forward with her.
From what I remember, our approach was to use a lower dose than my previous doctor recommended in order to prepare my eggs for retrieval. We were impressed that Dr. Taylor always referred to the literature for her recommendations. She keeps her knowledge current.
Whomever we worked with (it has been a few months and I cannot remember specific names), we were very comfortable with. Very kind and friendly. Also very supportive.
Overall, the clinic was welcoming. It was a professional environment that was bright and clean. Appointments were kept as scheduled and the overall clinic did their best to conform to the schedule of their patients.
The costs were exactly as expected.
We had one embryo transferred as it was the only viable one.
Jupiter
Dr Joelle Taylor is amazing. She was highly recommended by many who had seen her, and thus, have a tangible blessing, that only resulted from her help and expertise. She has wonderful beside manner, and explained everything to my husband and I, wonderfully.... I do not remember exact specifications such as dosage information etc but I do know that she began my IUI cycle with Clomid 150mg (I had previously tried 6 cycles of Clomid with my OBGYN), then we continued with monitoring and then added injections. In the end, we followed with 2 IUIs back to back (on Monday, and Tuesday) to try and increase probability
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
To be patient with appointments, since they can be long.
Dr Joelle Taylor from the first visit on, was kind, caring, and informative. My only negative comment would be that for some of her staff
Most of the nursing staff was very nice. one of the nurses who usually drew my labs was so sweet and understanding. Alot of times I didn't see Dr Taylor at my visits, so I wish I would have been better informed by the staff. (This process is a challenging one, and sometimes a patients mind is flustered) The nurse who actually performed my IUI I had never met before that appointment and I felt like she was cold and could have been more informative
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Strength - Doctor's knowledge, Weakness - Staff issues
$6000
Miami

Dr. Taylor was able to help us achieve our dream of becoming parents. Thanks to her knowledge, compassion, and expertise we were able to conceive our daughter. She made the whole process simple and provided me support and encouragement along the way. She will forever have a special place in our hearts.
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Trust dr. Taylor! She knows what she is doing and will always be honest with you. Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear but believe me she will move mountains to help you achieve your dream.
Dr. Taylor made me feel like family. Her constant contact and concern with how I was doing and feeling made me feel like family. Thanks to her loving care I was able to successfully complete my ivf journey.
We did egg retrieval, frozen cycle transfer. As well as many genetic testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Angela, Nicole, Catherine )
The nurses were all amazing. As you go almost everyday at some points of the cycle. I got to really get to know them and I absolutely love them all. They were very supportive, encouraging and loving. We still stop by and visit when we can as we will never forget the role they played in make our dream come true.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
The clinic is very clean, organized, and extremely punctual. Also located in the medical arts building of Baptist hospital in Miami. Baptist is a great location and an excellent hospital.
I don't remember exact cost but I know they were very reasonable and comparable to market prices.

2013 - 2014
2013 - 2014
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Thanks to Dr. Taylor and the entire staff of Fertility and IVF of Miami I am a mother to a beautiful healthy baby girl. The road to parenthood was not easy, thanks to Dr. Taylor my husband and I were able to achieve our dream. Had my second transfer not work I would have continued a 3rd time with Dr. Taylor. She is an exceptional physician and remarkable person! I highly recommend her to anyone who is on the road of infertility.
Trust her! She knows that she is doing! Had my 2nd cycle not worked I would have gone for a 3rd, 4th, 5th with her!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami. (Assigned nurse: Maily Suarez )
GREAT!!!
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Everything about them is wonderful! They care about us as humans!
OUr cost were very high compared to most cases. We had to undergo PGD total cost with medications were nearly 55K. My daughter is my biggest investment!
Miami

Dr. Taylor is extremely knowledgeable in her field. She is very warm and has amazing bedside manner. She is kind and understanding and always made sure that I understood what and why we were taking the steps we took..... She is not only a wonderful doctor, but also a wonderful person. She exhibits compassion and care for her patients while maintaining a very honest and knowledgeable demeanor. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family.
Don't wait, get in to see her ASAP.
Summer and all the staff at IVFMD were phenomenal. So caring and always available to answer any question or concern that I had.
Wonderful practice. I loved everything about it and had a wonderful experience! I have recommended this clinic to many friends and family members. I visited the Jupiter practice as well as the Miami practice and had great experiences at both.
Jupiter
We did egg retrieval and decided to do a freeze all option [with Dr. Joelle Taylor]...icsi...She is warm and will ensure that she looks at all avenue in order to give you the best result, that means bringing home a baby, or in my case babies. She was so informative, and she made sure to do all tested to rule out certain infertility factors...Her bedside manner is amazing and she made me feel like I was her only patient...She will ensure you get the best results but will not sugar coat anythinh
European, Latino, Other
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
She will ensure you get the best results but will not sugar coat anythinh
Her bedside manner is amazing and she made me feel like I was her only patient
We did egg retrieval and decided to do a freeze all option then to acftizenvtransfervusing icsi
They made me feel so safe and they had such a warm optimistic attitude
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
They were great about emergency visits and getting me in even though I didn't have an appointment
My insurance covered a great portion

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Taylor is a true professional. We have been to other Doctors in South Florida but prefer to stay with Dr. Taylor since she truly cares about her patients. Since starting treatment with her she relocated to a city two hours away from us and we still drive up to see her when needed. We will highly recommend Dr Taylor to anyone. She has a special touch with her patients...Two IUI cycles First cycle Clomid days 5-9. Ovidrel trigger shot CD 12 and IUI CD 14 the progesterone cd 19 and beta a week later. Second IUI cycle Clomid cd 4-8 and now cd 12 doing IUI
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
She is the best in her field. I will highly recommend her to anyone. Dr Taylor is caring, compassionate and really cares about her patients. Infertility is a difficult journey and Dr Taylor really gives her patients her all.
Trust her, she only wants what’s best for you.
All the ladies that work at IVFMD are great.
I came to this clinic following Dr Taylor from her old clinic when she relocated and so far my experience has been great. I haven’t experience any issue other than sometimes having to wait for a call back but that’s the usual in all clinics.
My copayment from my insurance for IUI was $500 and for monitoring $40
Miami
She [Dr. Taylor] was so human! Made me calm in a situation where anxiety is constantly there. Always had a plan of action to keep us on track. She was amazing and continues to reach out to see how we are doing. She was consistently involved and always took extra time to answer questions. ... She always took the time to explain everything and at no point did she seem as though it was not going to happen.
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
She was so human! Made me calm in a situation where anxiety is constantly there. Always had a plan of action to keep us on track. She was amazing and continues to reach out to see how we are doing. She was consistently involved and always took extra time to answer questions.
She will make you feel like you’ve known her for years.
Always happy to see you and care about you.
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Long wait times! Can be waiting up to 2 hours so do not plan to be at work quickly. Best times to go is super early or last. Ask lots of questions in initial visit to understand the process. The staff is amazing
Iui cycles ranged from $2500/$3500 each.