6.9

345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd, Suite 102
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-972-6900

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr Joelle Taylor is amazing. She was highly recommended by many who had seen her, and thus, have a tangible blessing, that only resulted from her help and expertise. She has wonderful beside manner, and explained everything to my husband and I, wonderfully.... I do not remember exact specifications such as dosage information etc but I do know that she began my IUI cycle with Clomid 150mg (I had previously tried 6 cycles of Clomid with my OBGYN), then we continued with monitoring and then added injections. In the end, we followed with 2 IUIs back to back (on Monday, and Tuesday) to try and increase probability
Most of the nursing staff [at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami] was very nice. one of the nurses who usually drew my labs was so sweet and understanding. Alot of times I didn't see Dr Taylor at my visits, so I wish I would have been better informed by the staff. (This process is a challenging one, and sometimes a patients mind is flustered) The nurse who actually performed my IUI I had never met before that appointment and I felt like she was cold and could have been more informative
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
To be patient with appointments, since they can be long.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Dr Joelle Taylor from the first visit on, was kind, caring, and informative. My only negative comment would be that for some of her staff
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Most of the nursing staff was very nice. one of the nurses who usually drew my labs was so sweet and understanding. Alot of times I didn't see Dr Taylor at my visits, so I wish I would have been better informed by the staff. (This process is a challenging one, and sometimes a patients mind is flustered) The nurse who actually performed my IUI I had never met before that appointment and I felt like she was cold and could have been more informative
Describe your experience with Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
Strength - Doctor's knowledge, Weakness - Staff issues
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
$6000
What specific things went wrong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility & IVF Center of Miami.
The financial coordinator, I believe Sandra is her name. failed to communicate concrete information (FINAL number for price)with me in person, until the day I started treatment. Of course everything changed that day because my new insurance was out of network, so I had to pay for ultrasounds etc more that was previously planned. Since then, I have called and left messages for her to ask what credit I have on my account to be prepared to start our next cycle, and have yet to receive a call back.
Joelle Taylor
Fertility & IVF Center of Miami
Miami

She [Dr. Taylor] listened, was compassionate and gave the most reasonable plan of action. She did encourage me to do IVF which I hope earlier enough as time went bu with no luck with the other doctors. Wasted so much time. Well, she a fertility fairy god mother so I hope her magic works on me!... She is very compassionate and I feel very comfortable in her care. She explain things thoroughly. I dont feel rushed when I go to the clinic and she seems to be very honest. Im so glad she came closer!
This clinic [IVFMD S. FL] in Viera is fairly new. My doctor holds office in 2 places so you really have to find time based on their availability somewhat but they try to work with you so Im happy about that. They are knowledgeable and the clinic is very nice and not too crowded.... They seem to respond to my questions in a timely manner. They give me insights to whats going on unlike other clinics who dont give you a hint at all.
How was your experience with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
I would recommend her because she is a very honest and compassionate doctor. I have yet to see the results of my treatments as it is on going.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
She listened, was compassionate and gave the most reasonable plan of action. She did encourage me to do IVF which I hope earlier enough as time went bu with no luck with the other doctors. Wasted so much time. Well, she a fertility fairy god mother so I hope her magic works on me!
Describe the protocols Joelle Taylor used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
After all I’ve been through-IUI, timed-intercourse, hormone therapy, I think she made me realize that its time to do IVF. I wasted time and now thats her protocol as I am of age already.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic in Viera is fairly new. My doctor holds office in 2 places so you really have to find time based on their availability somewhat but they try to work with you so Im happy about that. They are knowledgeable and the clinic is very nice and not too crowded.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joelle Taylor at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I have yet to see the total amount of my treatment but they give you a good discount for your first treatment.
Joelle Taylor