7.3

602.765.2229
9817 N 95th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
602-765-2229

Always saw and spoke with the doctor [Dr. Couvaras]....He used vaginal birth control to suppress ovaries and then vaginal estrace to build lining.. added IM progesterone and suppositories for the 6 days before transfer and then again after. We did one intralipid transfusion before the transfer as well and several months “clean up” with immunosuppressants and antivirals before we started.
Small office [IVF Phoenix - Scottsdale] and you learn the staffs names...They were nice. Did not spend a lot of time with them [nurses] as you typically see the doctor...Costs were straightforward and you knew about them in advance. They charged my regular copay for a 10 minute phone call which was the only thing I disagreed with.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He is overly sensitive and got upset I went to a second opinion elsewhere. But he spent a lot of time with us at each visit and explained things completely. He answered all of our questions and drew diagrams of what he was trying to explain.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Don’t be surprised if your diagnosis changes. I was UN-diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Always saw and spoke with the doctor. The office staff knows your name and is willing to talk to you.
Describe the protocols John Couvaras used in your cycles at IVF Phoenix and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Phoenix.
They were nice. Did not spend a lot of time with them as you typically see the doctor.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
Small office and you learn the staffs names. I think he puts every patient on heparin daily so don’t be surprised if you get it too. This office will assess issues no one else will and is closest to seeing a reproductive immunologist.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix.
FET was 3500 for the cycle. Costs were straightforward and you knew about them in advance. They charged my regular copay for a 10 minute phone call which was the only thing I disagreed with.
Scottsdale

He [Dr. John Couvaras] is very detailed and explains things in a way a patient would understand. He has a wide knowledge of the body and the way things work and looks for things to check that not many other doctors would. I appreciated the way he went about things, it may not work for everyone and is definitely not the norm in the industry. At times so much information was given that made it difficult to remember...Dr. C treats you like you matter but this can diminish as treatments/results don't go as planned. Started to feel as if I was a lost cause.
[At IVF Phoenix] Pertinent information from stat blood work was rarely communicated back and it would take my initiative to get new information. Blood draws in office always failed miserably, as well as IV's. Information and instructions were presented as if I already knew and expected to know, which left for a lot of confusion...Dr Couvaras and his wife are supportive. Staff leans on the side of under communicative
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He is very detailed and explains things in a way a patient would understand. He has a wide knowledge of the body and the way things work and looks for things to check that not many other doctors would. I appreciated the way he went about things, it may not work for everyone and is definitely not the norm in the industry. At times so much information was given that made it difficult to remember.
He doesn't treat with the normal or typical way most doctors in the fertility industry would. He has a completely different protocol than anyone so be prepared to go through different steps and supplements.
Large amounts of supplements and regimens initially used
Describe the specific things that went wrong at IVF Phoenix.
Stat bloodwork was never communicated to me. Injection information was at times given as if I was expected to know.

2015, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Couvaras] is cutting edge as far as new, sometimes experimental treatment and just really being comprehensive, looking at things quite holistically. He found I was battling with an immune deficiency and helped me get my health and energy back. That alone made him worth it. Still, somewhat experimental I felt in some areas...After getting my immune system back to normal he worked on raising my tnf alpha levels. Used things like specific exercise goals, heparin, fish oil, couldn't tell you what else. Got my numbers to where we tried a round of IUI but didn't work.
It [IVF Pheonix] is higher end, clean, with a nice modern interior. Large number of staff, big place both in Scottsdale and Gilbert...It's a big office, lots of patients, not sure that anyone is remembered. Warm and fuzzy staff? eh. Not bad, not awesome!... If you are uncomfortable with unconventional approaches and want to stick with only more tried and true methods, or are just starting your journey then others may be better to start with...Pretty high end [cost of treatment]
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He is cutting edge as far as new, sometimes experimental treatment and just really being comprehensive, looking at things quite holistically. He found I was battling with an immune deficiency and helped me get my health and energy back. That alone made him worth it. Still, somewhat experimental I felt in some areas. That could be exactly what someone needs, but he is pricey!
If you have unexplained infertility he's probably the best to go to. He is considered one of the nation's best for a reason. If you are uncomfortable with unconventional approaches and want to stick with only more tried and true methods, or are just starting your journey then others may be better to start with.
Somewhere in between. He is good, and most of the time we felt fine with the Doctor himself, just sometimes felt like, I don't know. It's a big office, lots of patients, not sure that anyone is remembered. Warm and fuzzy staff? eh. Not bad, not awesome!
After getting my immune system back to normal he worked on raising my tnf alpha levels. Used things like specific exercise goals, heparin, fish oil, couldn't tell you what else. Got my numbers to where we tried a round of IUI but didn't work. Couldn't get tnf alpha back up again, and had dried up health savings acct so we switched to another recommended doctor.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
It is higher end, clean, with a nice modern interior. Large number of staff, big place both in Scottsdale and Gilbert.
Pretty high end
Scottsdale

Dr. Couvaras is very knowledgable in the field of infertility. He looks at each person's case as their own and not just the norm. He explains his thinking and allows you to be apart of the decision making of your treatment...He will tend to use "big" medical terms but just ask him to explain and he will be more than willing to do so...daily heparin injections for MTHFR, intraplipid infusions every other week to help decrease natural killer cells
There is a lot of nursing staff members [at IVF Phoenix] and I was not assigned to one in particular. They are a busy clinic and the nurses wear that on their face. Making you sometimes feel like you are a burden...They take most insurance and will bill all services just incase...has two offices but are very accommodating in getting you into the office you prefer. Compared to the other clinics I have been to, they are the most up to date clinic with the top of the line equipment. The biggest weakness and worrisome I had is they can get busy and the staff wear it on their face. Sometimes making the appointment feel discouraging.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Phoenix.
There is a lot of nursing staff members and I was not assigned to one in particular. They are a busy clinic and the nurses wear that on their face. Making you sometimes feel like you are a burden.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
IVF Phoenix has two offices but are very accommodating in getting you into the office you prefer. Compared to the other clinics I have been to, they are the most up to date clinic with the top of the line equipment. The biggest weakness and worrisome I had is they can get busy and the staff wear it on their face. Sometimes making the appointment feel discouraging.
They take most insurance and will bill all services just incase.
Scottsdale
Dr [John Couvaras] told me I have a clotting disorder and I am to scary to carry and I can put myself at risk. He said I can make beautiful embryos but I just can’t carry. I get blood clots and I have a clotting disorder that could end in death and he will not put me through it. We have to seek surrogacy.... Dr Couvarus told me everything and did not cut corners! He has been the only doctor not to just take money from me and say see you next time. He cares. He studies your body to find out what is going on!
The clinic [IVF Pheonix] is very knowledgeable! They are helpful in all the doctors protocols. If you have any questions they will find out right away! They do not have weaknesses! They are a great team! This doctor has a wonderful staff! His wife is amazing as well! I let them know when I would fly in and they got me in right away!... He will do a single transfer only on my surrogate.... Dr told me I have a clotting disorder and I am to scary to carry and I can put myself at risk. He said I can make beautiful embryos but I just can’t carry. I get blood clots and I have a clotting disorder that could end in death and he will not put me through it. We have to seek surrogacy.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Listen and do what he says
Dr takes the time to call me and talk about me. He is very caring and really knows the field! Has a heart bigger then this world! I’m from Indiana and seeking treatment in Az.
Kind and helpful
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
The clinic is very knowledgeable! They are helpful in all the doctors protocols. If you have any questions they will find out right away! They do not have weaknesses! They are a great team! This doctor has a wonderful staff! His wife is amazing as well! I let them know when I would fly in and they got me in right away!
So far not to bad. Consults are expensive and surrogate will be expensive as well as a transfer
Describe John Couvaras's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Phoenix.
He will do a single transfer only on my surrogate
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Couvaras] made many lifestyle changes to get me to have a 28-29 day cycle every month...We just did an iui with femara and Hgh and heparin...He looked at my total history. Diagnosed me and tried lifestyle changes before meds. I like everything about his way of treatment. If I can just get pregnant again, I do feel he will get me to carry full term...Each month they chart and tried to modify my treatment for the best possible outcome.
[The nursing staff at IVF Phoenix is] Cold and unorganized...I get told different prices for stuff. Told to buy trigger shot, then I never used it. They let me leave w/o medication. I then needed to drive back to get it a half hour one way and 45 mins the other way...the nurses are not organized and every time you call and speak to a different nurse you get a different answer...Each month they chart and tried to modify my treatment for the best possible outcome.
Just trust in his ways.
He made many lifestyle changes to get me to have a 28-29 day cycle every month. We did timed intercourse and haven’t got pregnant yet in her care. We just did an iui with femara and Hgh and heparin. I test in 2 days. We will see. This is our last try with anything as we can’t afford anything else.
Cold and unorganized.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
He seems to get really good results. I only wish I had found him 3 years ago and didn’t waste my money on other worthless doctors. They are weeks b/c the nurses are not organized and every time you call and speak to a different nurse you get a different answer.
Meds were expensive. He office visits were reasonable and covered by insurance.
Scottsdale
He [Dr. Couvaras] really explains things to you so that you understand. He made me feel at ease and so much better about switching over from another clinic. He gives you a flowsheet each time you have a visit, so you always know what to expect or what the next step is....I am taking supplements and started Heparin injections. I was on Clomid for 5 days and am now in the process of getting ultrasounds done to check my follicles and bloodwork. We are planning for our IUI next week.
The clinic [IVF Phoenix] is really good at communicating. They are always there for you whenever you have a question. I feel very confident in having switched over from another clinic. I feel much more at ease and feel as though there is a plan in place.... The nursing staff is always available either by phone, text, ke the patient portal. They have always been nice and helpful in anything that I needed or any questions that I have had.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He really explains things to you so that you understand. He made me feel at ease and so much better about switching over from another clinic. He gives you a flowsheet each time you have a visit, so you always know what to expect or what the next step is.
Follow the plan set forth by him!
He really looks at you as a person, in order to develop an individualized plan to meet your needs.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
The clinic is really good at communicating. They are always there for you whenever you have a question. I feel very confident in having switched over from another clinic. I feel much more at ease and feel as though there is a plan in place.
Unfortunately my insurance is not covering anything so we are all put of pocket cash pay.
Scottsdale
I’ve felt he [Dr. Couvaras] has looked at me as an individual, not as a standard group that most drs look at.... I love that he has gone above and beyond to dig deeper than any other dr I have seen, to find out the reason my body won’t sustain a pregnancy. He has me on my own individual protocol that is specifically for my body based on blood work... So far he has had me on many different vitamins and supplements to treat viruses and inflammation in my body. My blood work has improved quite a bit in just a few short mo the but he is still researching to figure out how to get it to it’s best before pregnancy!
They [IVF Phoenix] are great because they will do more than just the standard testing you get done at other offices. They are very helpful at laying everything out and walking you through the process that can be overwhelming and confusing....I’ve had great experiences with the staff. They’ve sat with me and explained every medication and future plans to a full understanding... So far he [Dr. Couvaras] has had me on many different vitamins and supplements to treat viruses and inflammation in my body. My blood work has improved quite a bit in just a few short
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He will look at you as an individual and come up with a very specific plan.
I’ve felt he has looked at me as an individual, not as a standard group that most drs look at.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
They are great because they will do more than just the standard testing you get done at other offices. They are very helpful at laying everything out and walking you through the process that can be overwhelming and confusing.
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Couvaras had me taking DHEA and Estrace in an attempt to help my ovarian reserve since I have diminished ovarian reserve....I feel like Dr. Couvaras was a great doctor. He was always upfront about the reality of the situation and his expectations. He was willing to think outside the box and try approaches that no other fertility doctor would look at.
IVF Phoenix is a great fertility clinic! They were kind, compassionate, caring and always honest. I like that Dr. Couvaras was willing to think outside the box for treatment and I liked that he was able to take the time to explain my condition in a way that I could understand and relate to.... From what I can recall the nursing staff was extremely helpful and also very compassionate.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Dr. Couvaras is very honest and will explore all possible causes of infertility, including immunological issues.
I felt that Dr. Couvaras really took the time to explain my particular fertility issue and explained everything thoroughly. I felt like he had a very caring bedside manner and was willing to think outside the box for my particular situation.
2003 - 2010, Successful
He [Dr. Couvaras at IVF Phoenix] went the extra mile, ALWAYS! He spent hours with us talking what could be happening. He finally determined I am "allergic" to pregnancy and he vowed to never give up on us. Sunday appointment times were common, he never said no. This Doctor is committed to his work.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
We always felt like his only patients! He spent all the time we needed and never gave up on us. He was always clear and concise in his explanation each vist, making sure we never left confused.
Trust him
He went the extra mile, ALWAYS! He spent hours with us talking what could be happening. He finally determined I am "allergic" to pregnancy and he vowed to never give up on us. Sunday appointment times were common, he never said no. This Doctor is committed to his work. Now we have GORGEOUS boy girl twins ;)
I was on a series of stimulating meds, blood thinners, vitamins and prenatal meds. Once we discovered my 'allergy' to pregnancy we start steroids to suppress my imune system to retain the pregnancy
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Phoenix. (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
Everyone was very caring and were great emotional support to us. It was always a team effort
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
They have since moved, but the location was easy to find, clean and cozy
Our insurance covers 90% of our costs. The finance person was a wonderful lady (I can't remember her name but she was SO sweet)
Scottsdale

He [Dr. Couvaras] made me feel like I had hope again. Like we have a chance to be parents, he was blunt and honest and I needed that. He made sure I knew next steps and that my chances were better than most. He never once made me feel like a number, everything was set to my own personal needs....If you can’t handle the honest truth he isn’t your best bet... Have had mixed feelings with different nurses [IVF Pheonix] some are great others treat you like a number
[IVF Phoenix was] Calming. Comfortable and good energy. Scent free to make sure nothing goes wrong. Rhoda is absolutely amazing and answers questions even on weekends!! She made me feel at ease, gave me hope and courage... Have had mixed feelings with different nurses some are great others treat you like a number... he [Dr. Couvaras] was blunt and honest and I needed that. He made sure I knew next steps and that my chances were better than most.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He made me feel like I had hope again. Like we have a chance to be parents, he was blunt and honest and I needed that. He made sure I knew next steps and that my chances were better than most. He never once made me feel like a number, everything was set to my own personal needs.
If you can’t handle the honest truth he isn’t your best bet
Vitamins d, b 12 Menopur Heparin
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Phoenix. (Assigned nurse: Courtney )
She didn’t talk to me like a human and expected me to know everything when it’s only my first cycle
Affordable

2012 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Dr C [Couvaras] is very smart and will show you lots of information, graphs, charts, diagrams, sometimes it's too much but I always felt, 100%, that I knew the what, why, when and how! I feel blessed to have been able to navigate my infertility journey with him by our side. I absolutely love him! (He's funny too!)...He showed compassion during time of loss and happiness during times of joy. He hugs you, remembers you and treats you like a friend if he sees you out in public! He's an amazing human himself!...
Dr. Couvaras took time to explain every step of the way. He showed compassion during time of loss and happiness during times of joy. He hugs you, remembers you and treats you like a friend if he sees you out in public! He's an amazing human himself!
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Dr C is very smart and will show you lots of information, graphs, charts, diagrams, sometimes it's too much but I always felt, 100%, that I knew the what, why, when and how! I feel blessed to have been able to navigate my infertility journey with him by our side. I absolutely love him! (He's funny too!)
Be upfront, have questions ready ahead of time and be ready to learn a lot !
2011, Successful
He [Dr Couvaras] is an amazing Doctor. I have Hashimoto's and MTHFR and he knew how to work with these not just offer more testing...They [the staff at IVF Phoenix] helped us set up an HSA to benefit from the tax incentives...All the staff are so helpful. They were available weekends and after hours.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He is an amazing Doctor. I have Hashimoto's and MTHFR and he knew how to work with these notmjustboffer more testing like the other Doctor
Book an appointment. Don't delay. He is the best in the Mesa/Gilbert area
Smaller office and not a factory where you felt like a number. Also does not push Ivf in the first meeting. Smart caring and has incredible insight
From beginning to end he looked at the problems I was having and worked on getting me better before trying to make a baby. It worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Phoenix. (Assigned nurse: Schellena )
All the staff are so helpful. They were available weekends and after hours
Awesome. Modern clean. No clutter. Convenient
They helped us set up an HSA to benefit from the tax incentives. They care!
2009 - 2010, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Couvaras at IVF Phoenix] thoroughly explained everything and did extensive bloodworm. Some of The suliments he advised, I still use....Dr Couvaris was kind, thorough, and convinced my husband to finally get a sleep study and cpap, to improve his health and our chances of conceiving.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
He thoroughly explained everything and did extensive bloodworm. Some of The suliments he advised, I still use
Listen and follow everything he advisrs
Suliments to improve health, and fertility. Insemination. Fertility shots and drugs to improve health and fertility/heparin therapy and antiviral protocols
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Phoenix.
I always felt cared for, and about. Nurses were available any time
Clean, nice, and professional. Comforting
Less than other clinic which insisted on IVF imesiately

2013 - 2015, Successful
I absolutely love Dr. C! [Dr Couvaras] We tried to get pregnant for 5 years! Without him I wouldn't be holding my 1 month old baby! He staff was absolutely amazing! [IVF Phoenix is] beautiful office and always clean!
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
I absolutely love Dr. C! We tried to get pregnant for 5 years! Without him I wouldn't be holding my 1 month old baby!
He Tells you how it is- and has a great sense of humor!
I was always kept in the loop with things, and talked to like a human!
We tried MANY different things to try to raise my husbands Sperm count before moving into donor sperm.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Phoenix. (Assigned nurse: Jacque)
He staff was absolutely amazing!
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
Beautiful office and always clean!
2003 - 2010, Successful
The staff and Dr Couvaras were so kind and understanding. They called me by name as soon as I walked in. Dr Couvaras was incredibly knowledgable and knew from the first visit what was going on and after tests came back he was 100% right. He was informative, personable and took care of my health needs as a priority. I never felt left on the back burner. Innovative for sure because now I have 3 amazing children!...
2019, Consult
I had a wonderful experience [with Dr. Couvaras]. I am highly impressed with his bedside manner in his skill would highly recommend him and so grateful for what he does! Wish I would have seen him sooner...My OB referred me to Dr C and I'm forever grateful because I went in today and had a pleasant almost complete cramp free HSG. If you've had this done before you know that's a dream come true. He was fantastic! His skill, equipment and calm nature helped me get through the test with great results. I dreaded this day for years and it was no big deal at all. I highly recommend him, his office and encourage you with the right team good things can happen!
Hsg test under 300 dollars [at IVF Phoenix]...Everyone in the office was highly professional but friendly and made me feel comfortable. The actual office was very clean and tidy and made me feel comfortable I can’t recommend them enough. Very impressed in every aspect of my experience...I had a wonderful experience. I am highly impressed with [Dr. Couvaras'] bedside manner in his skill would highly recommend him and so grateful for what he does! Wish I would have seen him sooner. It is a blessing to have I love you providers such as him to help so many throughout their struggles.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
I had a wonderful experience. I am highly impressed with his bedside manner in his skill would highly recommend him and so grateful for what he does! Wish I would have seen him sooner. It is a blessing to have I love you providers such as him to help so many throughout their struggles.
Don’t be nervous he’s fantastic and makes you feel comfortable.
I can't even begin to express my gratitude for Dr C! I was referred to him by my OB after I had a horrific experience at Simon Med getting an HSG 4 years ago. The test helped me conceive my son so I knew it would be worth it as we were trying for baby number two with no success after the last year and half but dreaded having to have it done again. My OB referred me to Dr C and I'm forever grateful because I went in today and had a pleasant almost complete cramp free HSG. If you've had this done before you know that's a dream come true. He was fantastic! His skill, equipment and calm nature helped me get through the test with great results. I dreaded this day for years and it was no big deal at all. I highly recommend him, his office and encourage you with the right team good things can happen!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Phoenix.
Everyone was fantastic and made me feel at ease
Hsg test under 300 dollars
Mesa

So far what we have experienced is good. Everyone [IVF Pheonix] seems knowledgeable and friendly ... They ask me to get my progesterone checked on a specific day which happened to be a Saturday. I need the appointment on Saturday like requested however the lab did not have my orders so I was not able to get them completed.I had to call the office on Monday and let them know the situation. Less than set my orders over immediately
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Dr kavouris definitely speaks more medically than he does in layman's terms but only seems confused he had a good way of explaining it. He's very straightforward and to the point. Was very detailed in his questions starting from back to when I received my very first period.we were very surprised to have met with dr. Kavouras himself on our very first consultation and the amount of time that he spent with us was incredible. he really felt like he was trying to get to know our particular situation instead of just treating us like he would treat every other IVF patient.we feel he's very revolutionary and his approach to IVF and his understanding of endocrinology and the woman's body made us feel extremely comfortable. when trying to have a baby you want your IVF doctor to be compassionate and understanding of the struggle.this is not the type of doctor you want to go to that is not compassionate considering the type of medical issue this is.this type of treatment is very emotional and personal to each and every family and to have a doctor that understands that and truly cares makes a huge difference. And in the same respect you want a doctor that really knows his stuff. The amount of knowledge he had was great
if you've been struggling and looking for that second option someone to actually give you hope and not just shut the door on you as if you don't matter then Dr kavouras Who you want to see
Dr kavouras took the time to dig in and ask pertinent questions that the other doctor did not ask. My first meeting at IVF Phoenix was with the actual doctor at dr. Troche that was not the case. Dr kaporis took time and explaining why this system could or could not work but also gave us some hope for the future. he spent a considerable amount of time with us at our first consultation which we had not received with the doctor prior.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Phoenix. (Assigned nurse: Yes but can't remember)
She has been good at getting everything scheduled.however I do feel and sometimes with her email she could be a little bit more detailed
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
It's too soon in process for me to give any detail here. We have not started the process of ivf yet have just started compettign the tests required before ivf procedure. So far what we have experienced is good. Everyone seems knowledgeable and friendly
Extremely reasonable compared to other doctors
Scottsdale

Dr Couvaras is the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He doesn't immediately jump to IVF, he is determined to find the underlying problem and fix our issue before wasting our time and finances. We enjoy each appointment we have with him, he's straightforward and hopeful, we can hear the hope in his voice that he has for us.... Give him your time. Dr Couvaras thinks outside of the box and runs any and all necessary tests to find the underlying problem as to why you're not conceiving naturally.
I haven't noticed any weaknesses with the clinic since arriving to IVF Phoenix. The staff is very welcoming, professional, and timely. They make sure my husband and I are comfortable, aware if there is any wait time and will double check on any concerns, or questions I have for Dr. Couvaras... The nursing staff seems to be very sweet, organized and knowledable.... At each appointment we are warmly welcomed by Dr C, and he gives us as much time as we need to discuss our plan. We never feel rushed and we certainly don't feel like a number.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Give him your time. Dr Couvaras thinks outside of the box and runs any and all necessary tests to find the underlying problem as to why you're not conceiving naturally. He will not toss IUI/IVF your way if he believes there's a chance you will conceive naturally with his help.
Pirmella 1/35 vagionally cycle day 3 thru 10. Prenatal with DHA Vitamin D 20,000IU for 30 days then 15,000IU for 30 days then 5,000IU for 30 days L-Arginine 500mg Vitamin B6 50mg GABA 1800mg Folinic Acid 800mcg Acyclovir 800mg three times per day Heparin 20,000 IU (line 41) two times per day My growth hormone is under producing and he would like to try and correct naturally, my Vitamin D level was only okay, that he would like to increase, and my D-Dimer was very high. Before starting his plan he wants to see my clotting time regulated and has prescribed an antiviral to clear out any toxins that may be in my uterus.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Phoenix.
The nursing staff seems to be very sweet, organized and knowledable.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
We have not gotten that far in our process. Currently our insurance covers speciality visits with a copay. We will then pay out of pocket for medications and procedures.
Scottsdale
Dr. Courvaras has a unique method that I appreciate and have learned so much about my body and the fertility process. He is very knowledgeable. ... He also performed two uterine fibroids surgeries for me. I have had three prior surgeries and his were by far the best. ... He used different supplements and perscriptions to address inflammation. ... We never feel rushed in any of our appointments. We can feel his passion for making a difference and helping each family be successful.
Strengths [of IVF Pheonix] - great method for addressing the “why” of infertility. ... Weaknesses -FMLA process was a bit confusing. My FMLA ended up not getting approved but my employer is pretty particular about the info that was needed. ... He [Dr. Couvaras] used different supplements and perscriptions to address inflammation. ... We never feel rushed in any of our appointments.
How was your experience with John Couvaras at IVF Phoenix?
Dr. Courvaras has a unique method that I appreciate and have learned so much about my body and the fertility process. He is very knowledgeable. He won’t do anything if it’s a waste of time. He wants to be successful just as much as the patient. He also performed two uterine fibroids surgeries for me. I have had three prior surgeries and his were by far the best. Also, the best thing about those surgeries was how excited the staff at the surgerical center was that he was performing the surgeries. That was cool and I thought it said a lot about him.
Be committed. Be positive. Take notes and ask lots of questions so that you feel a part of the process.
He used different supplements and perscriptions to address inflammation. Having been going there for a year and a half, I can’t say off the top of my head what exactly each one entailed but I do know that he explained everything and I trust him.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVF Phoenix.
Bless their hearts. They have to deal with a lot of hormonal women. A couple changes in staffing but primarily the same core ladies.
Describe your experience with IVF Phoenix.
Strengths - great method for addressing the “why” of infertility. Love the Facebook posts. The doctor is awesome. Weaknesses -FMLA process was a bit confusing. My FMLA ended up not getting approved but my employer is pretty particular about the info that was needed.
I have not been in this situation yet.