Available by cell phone
Pearland
10907 Memorial Hermann Dr
Pearland, TX 77584
281.332.0073
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend John Crochet to a friend?

6.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CORM to a friend?
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Never once did he [Dr. John Crochet] make me feel like a number. He is very personable and he makes me feel like he is my friend as well as my doctor. He is funny when needed and he is serious when needed. He makes me feel more at ease about this entire journey I'm going through... I did my first IUI right away, and did get pregnant. Unfortunately, it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy, and I had to have emergency surgery and get my right tube removed. Dr. Crochet performed my surgery and it went great. I just went to my post op appointment and even after being through something so traumatizing, Dr. Crochet STILL made me feel hopeful. I think that's pretty amazing and I'm lucky to have a doctor who cares so much.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
During my consultation, I told him everything. He felt for me and was passionate, while still remaining positive and confident. He has made me believe I WILL have a baby. He is the first person who ever gave me actual, real hope. I did my first IUI right away, and did get pregnant. Unfortunately, it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy, and I had to have emergency surgery and get my right tube removed. Dr. Crochet performed my surgery and it went great. I just went to my post op appointment and even after being through something so traumatizing, Dr. Crochet STILL made me feel hopeful. I think that's pretty amazing and I'm lucky to have a doctor who cares so much.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Crochet at CORM?
I would tell someone else to just trust him and know he has your best interests at heart.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Crochet at CORM?
Not only is the entire staff at CORM great, but Dr. Crochet is as well. Never once did he make me feel like a number. He is very personable and he makes me feel like he is my friend as well as my doctor. He is funny when needed and he is serious when needed. He makes me feel more at ease about this entire journey I'm going through.
Describe the protocols John Crochet used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
During my first consultation, I told Dr. Crochet I was just finished taken Clomid prescribed by my OB. He did an ultrasound and discovered it was actually perfect timing for an IUI two days later, so we got to get started right away! Before I found out if I was pregnant or not, he found out from my bloodwork that I have very mild PCOS. He decided the next IUI cycle he would switch me to Letrozole and we would also go Gonal F injections to raise my chances. I did end up pregnant, but unfortunately it was ectopic. At first I was doing Methotrexate, and my bloodwork had indicated the treatment was working. Unfortunately, it ruptured and I had to have emergency surgery. Dr. Crochet is still confident we can conceive through IUI, and we plan to try again in July.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa )
All of the staff is really great. I suffer from anxiety, so I call up there a lot. They never make me feel silly for calling and having a lot of questions. You can tell they really enjoy what they're doing.
Describe your experience with CORM.
This clinic is the best. I truly feel privileged I get to go there. Everyone is so nice and caring. I never feel like just a number. They remember my name and specific things from previous appointments. They are always steps ahead of me. I really can't say enough good things about this clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
My IUI was about $1,500 not including medications. The next round will be more expensive because we plan on adding Gonal F.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
I was referred to Dr. Crochet in January of 2018 because my gyno diagnosed my fibroid and she felt he was more advanced to perform the surgery via the Da Vinci robot. From the first consultation with him to surgery day I always felt comfortable, he explained exactly what he was going to do. After recovering from surgery for about 6 months my husband and I both went back to Dr. Crochet to continue our path to becoming parents. Soon after it was discovered that my husband had very low numbers and Dr. Crochet put him on Clomid for 3 months. In January of 2019 we went back to test his numbers and they had significantly improved and we got the go ahead for our first IUI. We did our first IUI on March 16, 2019 and on March 29, 2019 it was confirmed that the treatment had failed.
Be patient and open minded.
I definitely felt like a human. Every consultation is personal, there's never any rushing or not listening. Dr. Crochet and his nurse are both very truthful and blunt while still being very compassionate.
Our treatment for IUI was 5 days of Letrozole, 2 rounds of Menopur and 1 round of Novarel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
I met Melissa when I went to sign our contract and pay the fees. I had spoken to her several times on the phone but to see her in person was such a relief, in a sense comforting. She is so nice and empathetic to the situation. If I had any questions I would leave a voicemail and it never took her more that an hour or two to call me back. She's always reachable and personable.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The front desk staff are very polite and always greet you when you walk in. Check is very smooth and when you've had a sensitive appointment they'll actually sit there and comfort you. I broke down a couple of times and none of them were awkward or dismissive. The only weakness that I've experienced is that one of the financial assistants is very rude and cold.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Every copay is $50, surgery costs for Dr. Crochet were covered at a 100% by my insurance. The IUI procedure was about $1700 and medications all together cost around $500.

2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr Crochet is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He practices solely from research based techniques combined with the well being of his patients. He has made my treatment seemless and has walked hand in hand with me along the way ... For IUI stimulation my protocol was 10mg of letrozole for 5 days, 150mg menopur for 3 days, then Ovidrel trigger shot topped off with progesterone suppositories. For IVF stimulation I did Gonal-F, Cetrotide, and Novarel trigger, then the incorporation of baby aspirin, estrace, and progesterone suppositories.
2016 - 2019
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr Crochet is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He practices solely from research based techniques combined with the well being of his patients. He has made my treatment seemless and has walked hand in hand with me along the way. Awesome doctor!
The one piece of advice that I would give a prospective patient is to ask a lot of questions and make sure that you understand the process.
Dr Crochet and his staff are very personable and attentive to their patients. There have been times when I have had questions and Dr Crochet has called me from his cell during his commute from one clinic to the next. Speaks volumes!
The nursing staff is the best! They remember you by name so you don’t feel like a number at a “baby making factory”, are knowledgeable, soft spoken, give hugs, and truly empathize with the patients.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The Clear Lake/Webster clinic has a great response time to voice messages and/or emails sent. The wait time is better than any other doctors office I’ve ever visited in that your appointments are handled promptly. The front desk ladies are always in the best mood and very helpful. The Finance group is open to answering any questions and periodically offers suggestions for financing and things of that nature. The contracts are straight forward and easy to understand. I can’t think of anything that I would consider a weakness.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
The pricing of IUI procedures is reasonable in correlation to other clinics on the area at about $3000 plus the cost of medicines. The IVF contract is about $10,000 and about $4000 for FET plus the cost of medicines.
Describe John Crochet's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Webster

He [Dr. Crochet] was very presentable and conversational. He had great bedside manners and made sure to explain everything. He spoke directly to us and not through us if that makes sense...He was very sweet and detailed. Even though we did not conceive our first attempt he was quick to find a solution for the second round...at first gave me menopur 175 iu, I had to request for four more injections due to eggs not maturing fast enough.
Latino, Other
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
As stated before he was very personable and explained everything is great details. The first time we met with him he explained everything we needed to know moving forward. He was very sweet and detailed. Even though we did not conceive our first attempt he was quick to find a solution for the second round. We just didn’t procede since we are paying out of pocket. But we certainly would’ve had him as our doctor again.
Bring a notebook with questions for him. He is great to answer all of them.
He was very presentable and conversational. He had great bedside manners and made sure to explain everything. He spoke directly to us and not through us if that makes sense.
Dr.Crochet used femara 5mg, trigger shot was ovidrel, and he at first gave me menopur 175 iu, I had to request for four more injections due to eggs not maturing fast enough. The menopur was the priciest medications. I was also tested for diabetes and while not diabetic he prescribed me 1,000 mg of metformin xr.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM.
I wish I remembered he name, but she was as sweet as pie. Any questions I had I contacted her and even if she didn’t answer immediately she would call me back that day. Every visit we saw her and she was so sweet.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Very clean facility. Very nice staff. The nurses were very seeet. The lab was very sweet as well. The only downfall was the assistant during my procedure for iui presser a little too hard during the ultrasound. Other than that the staff were a delight.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
3,000 roughly. We had 1,200 for the blood work, and visits. 500 for the iui and the rest was medications. They did send us to a mail in medications, however, since I had to take last minute medications there was one that cost a little over 300 for menopur.

Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Crochet is very knowledgeable, professional, and transparent. He desired as much success as my husband and I. He was just as saddened by out negative results as we were. Although our outcome was devastating, he was professional throughout the experience.... We used the agonist protocol. We retrieved 10 eggs with our first round that resulted in 5 embryos. We had PGS testing that resulted in one normal embryo. We went directly into an embryo bank cycle with agonist protocol
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Do you research and ask questions. Dr. Crochet is not a mind reader. Infertility treatment can be scary and questions lead to responses you sometimes do not what to hear. Ask the hard questions. He will answer any and all questions but research and ask the right questions. He will be honest and provide an answer.
Dr. Crochet is very personable. He is encouraging and takes the time to know his patients. He is kind and understanding.
We used the agonist protocol. We retrieved 10 eggs with our first round that resulted in 5 embryos. We had PGS testing that resulted in one normal embryo. We went directly into an embryo bank cycle with agonist protocol, although in hindsight this was a bad choice because we had just lost our home due to Hurricane Harvey, and the additional stress resulted in 3 eggs retrieved with no viable embryos. We transplanted the one normal embryo that resulted in a negative pregnancy.
The nursing staff was caring and supportive. They always answered the phone or quickly responded. Even during Hurricane Harvey, when Orange, Texas was isolated from flooding water and the interstate was shutdown, the team was on the phone helping to assist with medication delivery and attempting to help with a plan of action. Many of these nurses lost their own homes and went above and beyond. Dr. Crochet has an amazing and loving team.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The nursing staff is always supportive and helps with assistance. The financial department was confusing and hard to contact , , ,however if you asked Dr. Crochet to assist you, he immediately directed them to address the issue.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CORM.
Monitoring appointments were quick and adjusted to fit my busy work schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Costs where listed directly after a free consultation. The financial secretary was hard to make an appointment with. She was very busy. I didn't take it as personal.
We had only one viable embryo to transfer so we are unable to give feedback to this question.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr. Crochet recommended a HSG to see if there were any blockages since all my bloodwork showed normal...It wasn't a personal conversation. I actually cried during my consultation and he wasn't very comforting... During the hsg, he explained exactly what was going on and made me comfortable. I was able to see the procedure on an xray machine (which was cool). The diagnosis of unexplained infertility was a bit devastating and left me hopeless and I didn't really feel like I had many options.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
I was very straight forward that I wanted a consultation for what my first doctor suggested. He gave me a satisfactory recommendation, which was to have a hsg to see the outcome before anything else. During the hsg, he explained exactly what was going on and made me comfortable. I was able to see the procedure on an xray machine (which was cool). The diagnosis of unexplained infertility was a bit devastating and left me hopeless and I didn't really feel like I had many options. I didn't understand if everything was fine then why I couldn't get pregnant. Although I might have expected a lot from Dr. Crochet, he didn't really help me understand how infertility treatments could work with me. A friend actually recommended this clinic, but another doctor.
Have all your history written down because he doesn't ask a lot of questions.
It wasn't a personal conversation. I actually cried during my consultation and he wasn't very comforting. He did help explain why the surgery my first doctor was unnecessary.
Dr. Crochet recommended a HSG to see if there were any blockages since all my bloodwork showed normal. I did no fertility treatments with this clinic.
Overall helpful and informative. Not too personal, but friendly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Clean and well organized. Blood work and ultrasound was taken at clinic. Clinic is just an hour away from my house. Scheduling was easy and got good reminders. Easy to find location. HSG was very easy and quick. I had to go back to discuss the results which I felt was unnecessary since the HSG was normal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Office visits, ultrasound and HSG was not covered by insurance.

Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Crochet is very understanding and kind. He never treats us like a number. He has personally called me hisself a couple of times in this process. He explains things very well to us and genuinely wants great results...We see him every appt that is needed. He is a very genuine doctor and wants great results. We are very happy with him and would recommend him to our own family... could not do the retrieval due to time sensitivity but another great doctor in the clinic does.
Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
My experience with Dr. Crochet is absolutely perfect even with not actually having the results we desire. But he is very informative, makes sure we understand everything, and is very compassionate. He has personally called us twice to discuss things. We see him every appt that is needed. He is a very genuine doctor and wants great results. We are very happy with him and would recommend him to our own family
This is a very hard experience to go through and would advise to just prepare yourself as you would with any doctor. He will make sure your needs are met in a compassionate way.
Dr. Crochet started things off with all necessary lab work and testing needed. Dye tube test, saline ultrasounds, AMH levels. I had already tried clomid with my Gynocologist and due to age we went straight to IUI once we started seeing him. He explained everything and gave us all our options. He was never pushy on anything. We did try injectables with IUI twice with negative results. We decided to go into IVF. We are unexplained infertility and since insurance does not cover any fertility treatments and my age (36 now) we moved straight forward. Did injectables for egg retrieval and we were able to get 13 eggs, 9 fertilized, and 4 made it to day 5. All we froze due to a thin lining. Dr. Crochet could not do the retrieval due to time sensitivity but another great doctor in the clinic does. We have transferred two embryos. First ended with a blighted ovum and had a D&C. Second transfer was negative. We are approaching our final transfer. I have had 3 hysteroscopies. First exploratory but did end up cleaning out a small fibroid, second was for a small fibroid, and last one was a little scar tissue that needed cleaning out prior to transfer. I do have a thin uterine lining and we are currently working on treatment protocol to help before we start treatment to approach our last transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Martin)
FYou are rarely in the waiting room with anyone else. The clinic is very private with your care. The team gets you back for appt very quickly. Front desk staff is very sweet and helpful. The nurses though are absolutely amazing! They could not be anymore compassionate and understanding. They have gone through some infertility themselves. They always smile and make you feel like family. When we actually become pregnant and graduate I will actually be very sad to leave them but know it will be a great thing. They know me by name and always make me feel loved. Very genuine girls who want what’s best for you. Communication with them is easy. They have a direct line for you to leave a message and they respond to calls promptly. Some our on call for any outside hours too. Absolutely Love the staff!
Describe your experience with CORM.
As a new patient you will want to get yourself organized. It’s a long journey and you will definitely need things to be all together. You will see. Just because of fertility management in general. Not because of the clinic. So advice is to get all important numbers and save them for redily use. For instance the nurse line, the finance department, etc. You can always call your nurse and she can direct you. The nurses are very helpful that way and you will have a one on one basis with your nurses. The clinic also has an app and website log in where you will have all your lab work, notes, ultrasounds, messages, etc redily available.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Some labs and testing can be covered by insurance. IVF contract was 13,500 Does not include medication Which ran me about 6,000 total for retrieval and two transfers Contract price does cover your transfers for up to a year
My doctor is for the most part against advising or doing multiple embryo transfer but it all depends on your treatment. He does not say he never will and has done multiple before.
Beaumont
Dr Crochet has gone above and beyond to make both me and my husband feel completely comfortable and well informed. He has never been one to shy away from tough questions and always presented us with every option possible, in order for us to make the right decisions for our future family....At my first appointment they recommended that i begin prenatal vitamins, vitamin D and CO Q10. I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve so we did a stim cycle using Gonal F
European, East Asian
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
When choosing a doctor, I wanted to make sure that both my husband and I were comfortable with the person who would be going through this process with us. From our very first meeting, Dr Crochet was kind, compassionate, upfront and honest. He is great at explaining everything in detail, listening to our questions and concerns and talking to us like real people. I can not say enough wonderful things about his bedside manner and personality in general. He’s extremely down to Earth and knows when to crack a joke, which we all need now and then because let’s face it... IVF is not an easy process.
Don’t wait! If you’re having infertility issues make an appointment sooner rather than later.
Dr Crochet has gone above and beyond to make both me and my husband feel completely comfortable and well informed. He has never been one to shy away from tough questions and always presented us with every option possible, in order for us to make the right decisions for our future family. He has never made us feel rushed or overlooked and his office staff is absolutely amazing!!
At my first appointment they recommended that i begin prenatal vitamins, vitamin D and CO Q10. I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve so we did a stim cycle using Gonal F in the morning and menopur in the evening. Three days before retrieval we added Cetrotide in the evenings and then a trigger shot before. They were able to retrieve 14 eggs, 12 were mature, 6 made it to day 5 blastocyst. All 6 were sent for PDG. We ended up with 2 genetically normal embryos grade 5AA and 5AB. For transfer they did a “natural fet.” I took letrozole 2.5mg for 6 days and then started taking Menopur Injections until the HCG trigger medication. Post transfer estrace 3 times daily, progesterone suppositories 2 daily, aspirin and 2 mini doses of HCG. Unfortunately, our first transfer was unsuccessful. For the next transfer Dr Crochet said he will be changing all of the medications prior to procedure.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Taylor Garber)
Taylor, and all of the staff at CORM, including the ultrasound techs, med techs, phlebotomists, receptionists, nurses and other physicians have gone above and beyond. They all are so kind and compassionate, have great personalities and are people that you actually want to be around. I have never once felt u comfortable with anyone at CORM
Describe your experience with CORM.
CORM excels at putting the patient first. They are extremely busy but never once did I feel overlooked. Every person in the office who I came In contact with remembered both mine and my husbands names. They are very upfront about cost. Directions and instructions are very clear and they are excellent at returning phone calls.
Dr Crochet encouraged us to transfer one embryo at a time because 1) we only had two embryos 2) my age 3) in his practice transferring multiple embryos wouldn’t really increase our chances of a positive outcome.

How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crochet is the absolute best. He made us feel like we were his number 1 priority each and every visit. He never rushed us through our appointments and always provided as much information as possible to help us choose the treatment plan we wanted based on the facts at hand. He never pushed us into making decisions and always provide the most compassion and support through our treatment process.
Dr. Crochet is going to be real with you . He is not going to sugarcoat anything. He will give you all of the facts and help you make an informed decisions off of those facts. He doesn't want to provide you false hope and he will not make you feel stupid for asking questions.
Dr. Crochet took time to explain every treatment plan based on our personal circumstances. He didn't seemed rushed and never made us feel stupid for asking questions. He was also very patient with us when we would cry in his office and showed a lot of compassion. Dr. Crochet was very encouraging and seemed determined to find a treatment plan that would work for us. I also appreciated that he never gave us false hope. He was always VERY real with us. It seems like he always tries to provide as much information as possible and empowers us to choose the best plan for us as a couple. We never felt pressured or like we misunderstood anything.
My husband has a low sperm count, so he placed him on clomid. After several month of trying naturally with the clomid, we moved on to IUI. The first IUI was unsuccessful, we decided to do a double insemination with the second IUI. That IUI took, but we miscarried a 5w4d. So we decided to try again. The 3rd IUI failed, but I did not respond as well to the medications. Dr. Crochet changed my meds, and we gave IUI one more chance. When it failed, we decided to move on to IVF. I am currently under stimulation medication and plan to have my retrieval early next week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Nicole and Taylor)
All of the nurses at CORM have showed compassion. All have been well organized and have taken the time to get to know me as a patient, even by name. If I go in for a blood draw, everyone who walks by and sees me says hi and calls me by my first name. It is always so welcoming.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The team at CORM from Doctors to nurses, to office staff are so warm, welcoming, compassionate and friendly. They take the time to get to know you. Everyone is educated on your case so you do not have to repeat your self ever. They are very educational, want to provide you with all of the facts and stay away from giving you false hope.
IUI- $1275 (Single insemination) or &1675 (double insemination) IVF $14,500
Webster
He [Dr. Crochet] has an amazing bedside manner. Even though I didn't see him often because he went to other clinics, he always knew what was happening with me. So when I did see him again, he never missed a beat and knew everything. ... Weaknesses - I wish I saw my dr more often than I did. I saw him in the beginning and the end when I had a miscarriage. But he was there and talked with us before he performed the d&c.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He has an amazing bedside manner. Even though I didn't see him often because he went to other clinics, he always knew what was happening with me. So when I did see him again, he never missed a beat and knew everything.
Know that you may not see him, but no matter where he is, he knows and is updated about you and test results.
unknown
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Taylor and Jordan)
only 1 lady in the whole practice didn't make me feel comfortable as if she couldn't remember me and my situation. The other nurses all know about me and my situation. So I didn't have to keep reminding them of what happened and what i'm there for. They already know - except this older nurse. Taylor and Jordan have been amazing as well as the rest whom I can't remember their names.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Strength - they give you hope that other clinics couldn't. They really do try to get you pregnant. They always have someone on call when something happens after hours which I did have to utilize a couple of times. Weaknesses - I wish I saw my dr more often than I did. I saw him in the beginning and the end when I had a miscarriage. But he was there and talked with us before he performed the d&c.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
$1675 for an IUI. $50 copay as a specialist with my insurance after and before the IUI cost. No one told me how much medication would be outside of the IUI procedure cost.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Crotchet is a great doctor. I wish that you were able to speak with him more directly without going through his nurses for most communication.... He also did not perform our egg retrieval like we were lead to believe so that was frustrating....He has performed all my surgeries and has always been kind and informative to my husband and I. I was nervous having a male doctor but he has always treated me with respect and having a male doctor made him more relatable to my husband. He is a good doctor.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crotchet is a great doctor. I wish that you were able to speak with him more directly without going through his nurses for most communication. As this often lead to more confusion due to there being a middle man. He also did not perform our egg retrieval like we were lead to believe so that was frustrating. But another doctor in the office did and was just as good. He has performed all my surgeries and has always been kind and informative to my husband and I. I was nervous having a male doctor but he has always treated me with respect and having a male doctor made him more relatable to my husband. He is a good doctor.
He is a great doctor but be patient with his offices processes of communication, they can be frustrating.
Because he explained things to my husband and I in a compassionate and understandjng way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM.
The FET nurse coordinator Beth is very caring and informative. The IVF coordinating nurse was not my favorite nurse there. She lacked compassion and empathy towards me.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The doctors are their strength and some of the nurse team. The communication method feels cold at times and you can’t ever speak directly to your doctor unless you have a specific appointment with them. It makes it harder dealing with a middle man, and sometimes you just want to hear things from your doctor. Most of the staff is very compassionate and friendly.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I like that dr. Crochet handles delicate issues like weight compassionately. He was very kind in telling me it would be helpful to lose weight, he didn't make me feel 2 inches tall for being overweight. We may not leave happy each and every time we see him but we always leave armed with more knowledge and what we need to do for the next visit or treatment... hes a great doctor, it may take a week or two to get in to see him but take that as a good sign.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
hes a great doctor, it may take a week or two to get in to see him but take that as a good sign. He's a great doctor.
The first time I contacted dr crochet's office I was in tears, I had just been told that my second pregnancy was going to miscarry. I called his office and they actually worked me in that day. This is a very busy office that takes a couple weeks to get in yet he worked me in that day. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do to save our pregnancy but I felt that he understood our desperation and had us come in rather than treating us like a number.
I've encountered several of the nurses and every single one has been incredibly sweet and kind. They are all so friendly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The only thing I dislike is the new system they've implemented. You call and are connected to a call center who then has to transfer you to the clinic after you've explained why you called. It would be much easier to call the clinic directly to get my questions answered.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr. Crochet tells us all the facts but also makes it light and tries to be funny about something if able to. It was nice to finally know our issue. He helped us understand that there’s nothing we could have done on our own to increase our chances. ... So far all we’ve been able to try is have my husband on Clomid and a cocktail of supplements. He also has done blood testing and several ultrasounds on me.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crochet tells us all the facts but also makes it light and tries to be funny about something if able to. It was nice to finally know our issue. He helped us understand that there’s nothing we could have done on our own to increase our chances. We are still getting treatment, but I’m happy with how things have gone so far. I’m hoping he will give us out take home baby.
Ask a lot of questions, he will answer all of them.
He was very nice and informative. He is making a plan that fits our life.
I haven’t had any problems with the staff. We’ve only been 4/5 times so I also don’t have much to go off of. I do really like the lady that draws my blood though, she’s sweet and does a great job.
Describe your experience with CORM.
I love that they have everything they need right there in Beaumont. They have great stats and it makes me hopeful. I’ve read tons of reviews and no one has anything bad to say. Like I said before, I always recommend asking questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
We paid everything with cash as out insurance doesn’t cover anything. It is expensive but anything medical is.
He likes to transfer one embryo at a time.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

He [Dr. Crochet] is very caring and takes his time with you. He has answered all my questions and explained everything I had a hard time understanding. He is very nice and makes you feel at ease. He is a very busy doctor so the wait is a long one to see him. But he do not rush you at all when he is with you. ... He only does one embryo transfer at a time. That is the new standard the clinic he is associated with has established.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He is very caring and takes his time with you. He has answered all my questions and explained everything I had a hard time understanding. He is very nice and makes you feel at ease. He is a very busy doctor so the wait is a long one to see him. But he do not rush you at all when he is with you.
Bring all you questions to him and he will answer all of them during your appointment.
He is very caring and always takes his time with you. He answers all my questions and never makes me feel like he is in a hurry.
My treatment has not started yet. But the rough plan is IVF with hormone medication like Follistim among others. 3-4 weeks for the retrieval process and 2 weeks for the implantation process.
The nurses are nice. However they are very busy there so we really don't see them that often.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is a private clinic. It feels like a private doctors office more then a hospital. The staff are very kind. They have a large number of patients. The only thing with them is the hours of operation. They close at 4:30 pm so you have to take off of work every time you have to go there.
With IVF, genetic testing, medication, etc. the cost will be aound $25,500.00

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Crochet] was very sympathetic towards my issues...He listens and explains any questions you have. He is very sympathetic to your feelings, but he does get directly to the point. I love that about him because I like that he doesn’t “beat around the bush.”...From my understanding, he only suggests one [embryo transfer], and I love the fact that he care so much for the safety of the mother and child.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Tell him everything and ask any questions you have. He is patient and wants to answer any questions you have.
He was very sympathetic towards my issues.
I haven’t started my IVF journey yet, but the journey to discover why my husband and I were having difficulties was (not easy to hear) but the tests/procedures were easy because of the staff. After blood work and semen analysis came back great, we went one to an HSG test. This is where we discovered tubal blockage.
From the front desk, to the nurses, to the doctors. This clinic is so well put together and friendly! I love it!
Describe your experience with CORM.
I wouldn’t change anything. From my perspective, this staff displays complete love for their jobs and is so nice! They definitely make you feel at home and welcomed. Thank you so much CRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
We have an HSA account, so we had the money saved up to pay for these procedures. For all the blood work, tests, procedures, we probably spent a total of $1500-$2000. (This is a total guess because I’m not 100% sure).
From my understanding, he only suggests one, and I love the fact that he care so much for the safety of the mother and child.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr. Crochet personalizes each plan ... Dr. Crochet explains everything in detail and makes sure you have a full understanding of your treatment plan and what course of action will be taken to achieve pregnancy. ... Both my husband and myself feel very confident in our IVF cycle ... Our IVF was male factor. They did low dosage hormones and monitored me throughout the whole treatment course to guarantee that I was not being over stimed or under stimed.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crochet explains everything in detail and makes sure you have a full understanding of your treatment plan and what course of action will be taken to achieve pregnancy. He was very thorough. Both my husband and myself feel very confident in our IVF cycle, thanks to Dr. Crochet.
Be patient and ask lots of questions if you do not understand.
Dr. Crochet personalizes each plan and the whole clinic makes you feel welcome and like they care.
She stayed on top of communicating directions as well as where I was at in my cycle. She answered all of our crazy questions and made she we understood everything that was happening.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is amazing, of course there will always be one person that someone won't get along with but overall they are all very professional and take their time and care deeply for all of their patients.
IVF was roughly $14000 and meds were about $4000
I agree 100% with only transferring back 1 embryo
Webster
Dr. Crochet is very kind and very real with the chances we had with ivf. He preformed both my egg retrieval and my transfer. I would highly recommend him he was very proactive with my treatment and adjusted dosing as he saw needed...If you want to see him face to face more request it. He is more than willjng to meet with you and answer questions you have other wise you are working with the nurses more
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
The nursing staff was amazing they performed all blood draws and reviewed my next steps with me after every visit. Due to work I was always the first visit of the day and my Dr. may have been in a procedure so they said once he reviewed results they would call me as promised I would receive a call the same afternoon and would answer any and all questions that I had.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is very strong in communication with you. They are so compassionate about the work they do. They definitely spend time on your individual protocol and adjust quickly as necessary to give you the hight chance of success

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr Crochet is great and explains the process and answers all my questions...Excellent communication and explanation regarding scientific stuff and always patient to answer all my questions. Showed compassion with setbacks... both frustration with office issues and after ectopic....We used letrozole for 5 days then 3 days of menopure (2 vials each day) due to follicular response. Trigger shot 36 hours before IUI. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Don't let them tell you "someone will call you" after on cycle day 1-3 bloodwork. Insist on getting a cycle schedule/plan and prescriptions for cycle then and there. Also be Watch the billing; there's an issue with in vs out of network billing where they've used the wrong tax ID (at least with United Healthcare)
Dr Crochet is great and explains the process and answers all my questions. Office staff is not so great, however... not giving me a cycle schedule or Rx on my first IUI cycle until I protested in the office. Also nearly missed first IUI due to office not having my husband's bloodworm.
We used letrozole for 5 days then 3 days of menopure (2 vials each day) due to follicular response. Trigger shot 36 hours before IUI. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. I got pregnant, but it was ectopic.
No experience

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
He [Dr. Crochet] explains clearly in a manner so that I can understand the treatment. He came across as very compassionate, and treated me as my own case. He looked over all of my previous history so that he could come up with the best plan for me moving forward.... He clearly explained the plan we’re going to take before starting ivf treatment.... The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He explains clearly in a manner so that I can understand the treatment. He came across as very compassionate, and treated me as my own case. He looked over all of my previous history so that he could come up with the best plan for me moving forward.
He makes sure you understand what is going on and will clearly communicate with you.
The nurses kept in constant contact with me and let me know what to expect next.
Describe your experience with CORM.
They are great. They know me by name. Usually there is never much of a wait. The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on. So it does seem they care.Some of the nurses however seem to not know what is going on. Also, I wish financial would be more up front as apposed to receiving bills as an afterthought.
I do not remember
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
He [Dr. John Crochet] was very honest, stuck to facts, provided tips on what we could do to help the process. ... And understanding of my disappointment each time. ... He maintained a positive attitude throughout our treatment and understood when I needed to take a break from the process. ... Compassionate, honest and hopeful ...
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He was very honest, stuck to facts, provided tips on what we could do to help the process. And understanding of my disappointment each time. He maintained a positive attitude throughout our treatment and understood when I needed to take a break from the process.
Be open and honest
Compassionate, honest and hopeful
They were very friendly and compassionate when results came in. Always helpful and willing to answer any and all questions honestly and maintained positive attitude
Describe your experience with CORM.
Clinic is nice, clean, organized and located in a convenient place. The staff is friendly and always carrying a positive attitude and willing to help with anything. Whether it be payment arrangements, explaining a procedure or medications