Available by cell phone
Pearland
10907 Memorial Hermann Dr
Pearland, TX 77584
281.332.0073
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend John Crochet to a friend?

6.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CORM to a friend?
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
I was referred to Dr. Crochet in January of 2018 because my gyno diagnosed my fibroid and she felt he was more advanced to perform the surgery via the Da Vinci robot. From the first consultation with him to surgery day I always felt comfortable, he explained exactly what he was going to do. After recovering from surgery for about 6 months my husband and I both went back to Dr. Crochet to continue our path to becoming parents. Soon after it was discovered that my husband had very low numbers and Dr. Crochet put him on Clomid for 3 months. In January of 2019 we went back to test his numbers and they had significantly improved and we got the go ahead for our first IUI. We did our first IUI on March 16, 2019 and on March 29, 2019 it was confirmed that the treatment had failed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Crochet at CORM?
Be patient and open minded.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Crochet at CORM?
I definitely felt like a human. Every consultation is personal, there's never any rushing or not listening. Dr. Crochet and his nurse are both very truthful and blunt while still being very compassionate.
Describe the protocols John Crochet used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
Our treatment for IUI was 5 days of Letrozole, 2 rounds of Menopur and 1 round of Novarel.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
I met Melissa when I went to sign our contract and pay the fees. I had spoken to her several times on the phone but to see her in person was such a relief, in a sense comforting. She is so nice and empathetic to the situation. If I had any questions I would leave a voicemail and it never took her more that an hour or two to call me back. She's always reachable and personable.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The front desk staff are very polite and always greet you when you walk in. Check is very smooth and when you've had a sensitive appointment they'll actually sit there and comfort you. I broke down a couple of times and none of them were awkward or dismissive. The only weakness that I've experienced is that one of the financial assistants is very rude and cold.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Every copay is $50, surgery costs for Dr. Crochet were covered at a 100% by my insurance. The IUI procedure was about $1700 and medications all together cost around $500.
Webster

He [Dr. Crochet] was very presentable and conversational. He had great bedside manners and made sure to explain everything. He spoke directly to us and not through us if that makes sense...He was very sweet and detailed. Even though we did not conceive our first attempt he was quick to find a solution for the second round...at first gave me menopur 175 iu, I had to request for four more injections due to eggs not maturing fast enough.
Latino, Other
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
As stated before he was very personable and explained everything is great details. The first time we met with him he explained everything we needed to know moving forward. He was very sweet and detailed. Even though we did not conceive our first attempt he was quick to find a solution for the second round. We just didn’t procede since we are paying out of pocket. But we certainly would’ve had him as our doctor again.
Bring a notebook with questions for him. He is great to answer all of them.
He was very presentable and conversational. He had great bedside manners and made sure to explain everything. He spoke directly to us and not through us if that makes sense.
Dr.Crochet used femara 5mg, trigger shot was ovidrel, and he at first gave me menopur 175 iu, I had to request for four more injections due to eggs not maturing fast enough. The menopur was the priciest medications. I was also tested for diabetes and while not diabetic he prescribed me 1,000 mg of metformin xr.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM.
I wish I remembered he name, but she was as sweet as pie. Any questions I had I contacted her and even if she didn’t answer immediately she would call me back that day. Every visit we saw her and she was so sweet.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Very clean facility. Very nice staff. The nurses were very seeet. The lab was very sweet as well. The only downfall was the assistant during my procedure for iui presser a little too hard during the ultrasound. Other than that the staff were a delight.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
3,000 roughly. We had 1,200 for the blood work, and visits. 500 for the iui and the rest was medications. They did send us to a mail in medications, however, since I had to take last minute medications there was one that cost a little over 300 for menopur.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr. Crochet recommended a HSG to see if there were any blockages since all my bloodwork showed normal...It wasn't a personal conversation. I actually cried during my consultation and he wasn't very comforting... During the hsg, he explained exactly what was going on and made me comfortable. I was able to see the procedure on an xray machine (which was cool). The diagnosis of unexplained infertility was a bit devastating and left me hopeless and I didn't really feel like I had many options.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
I was very straight forward that I wanted a consultation for what my first doctor suggested. He gave me a satisfactory recommendation, which was to have a hsg to see the outcome before anything else. During the hsg, he explained exactly what was going on and made me comfortable. I was able to see the procedure on an xray machine (which was cool). The diagnosis of unexplained infertility was a bit devastating and left me hopeless and I didn't really feel like I had many options. I didn't understand if everything was fine then why I couldn't get pregnant. Although I might have expected a lot from Dr. Crochet, he didn't really help me understand how infertility treatments could work with me. A friend actually recommended this clinic, but another doctor.
Have all your history written down because he doesn't ask a lot of questions.
It wasn't a personal conversation. I actually cried during my consultation and he wasn't very comforting. He did help explain why the surgery my first doctor was unnecessary.
Dr. Crochet recommended a HSG to see if there were any blockages since all my bloodwork showed normal. I did no fertility treatments with this clinic.
Overall helpful and informative. Not too personal, but friendly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
Clean and well organized. Blood work and ultrasound was taken at clinic. Clinic is just an hour away from my house. Scheduling was easy and got good reminders. Easy to find location. HSG was very easy and quick. I had to go back to discuss the results which I felt was unnecessary since the HSG was normal.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
Office visits, ultrasound and HSG was not covered by insurance.

How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crochet is the absolute best. He made us feel like we were his number 1 priority each and every visit. He never rushed us through our appointments and always provided as much information as possible to help us choose the treatment plan we wanted based on the facts at hand. He never pushed us into making decisions and always provide the most compassion and support through our treatment process.
Dr. Crochet is going to be real with you . He is not going to sugarcoat anything. He will give you all of the facts and help you make an informed decisions off of those facts. He doesn't want to provide you false hope and he will not make you feel stupid for asking questions.
Dr. Crochet took time to explain every treatment plan based on our personal circumstances. He didn't seemed rushed and never made us feel stupid for asking questions. He was also very patient with us when we would cry in his office and showed a lot of compassion. Dr. Crochet was very encouraging and seemed determined to find a treatment plan that would work for us. I also appreciated that he never gave us false hope. He was always VERY real with us. It seems like he always tries to provide as much information as possible and empowers us to choose the best plan for us as a couple. We never felt pressured or like we misunderstood anything.
My husband has a low sperm count, so he placed him on clomid. After several month of trying naturally with the clomid, we moved on to IUI. The first IUI was unsuccessful, we decided to do a double insemination with the second IUI. That IUI took, but we miscarried a 5w4d. So we decided to try again. The 3rd IUI failed, but I did not respond as well to the medications. Dr. Crochet changed my meds, and we gave IUI one more chance. When it failed, we decided to move on to IVF. I am currently under stimulation medication and plan to have my retrieval early next week.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM. (Assigned nurse: Nicole and Taylor)
All of the nurses at CORM have showed compassion. All have been well organized and have taken the time to get to know me as a patient, even by name. If I go in for a blood draw, everyone who walks by and sees me says hi and calls me by my first name. It is always so welcoming.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The team at CORM from Doctors to nurses, to office staff are so warm, welcoming, compassionate and friendly. They take the time to get to know you. Everyone is educated on your case so you do not have to repeat your self ever. They are very educational, want to provide you with all of the facts and stay away from giving you false hope.
IUI- $1275 (Single insemination) or &1675 (double insemination) IVF $14,500
Describe John Crochet's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr. Crotchet is a great doctor. I wish that you were able to speak with him more directly without going through his nurses for most communication.... He also did not perform our egg retrieval like we were lead to believe so that was frustrating....He has performed all my surgeries and has always been kind and informative to my husband and I. I was nervous having a male doctor but he has always treated me with respect and having a male doctor made him more relatable to my husband. He is a good doctor.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crotchet is a great doctor. I wish that you were able to speak with him more directly without going through his nurses for most communication. As this often lead to more confusion due to there being a middle man. He also did not perform our egg retrieval like we were lead to believe so that was frustrating. But another doctor in the office did and was just as good. He has performed all my surgeries and has always been kind and informative to my husband and I. I was nervous having a male doctor but he has always treated me with respect and having a male doctor made him more relatable to my husband. He is a good doctor.
He is a great doctor but be patient with his offices processes of communication, they can be frustrating.
Because he explained things to my husband and I in a compassionate and understandjng way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CORM.
The FET nurse coordinator Beth is very caring and informative. The IVF coordinating nurse was not my favorite nurse there. She lacked compassion and empathy towards me.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The doctors are their strength and some of the nurse team. The communication method feels cold at times and you can’t ever speak directly to your doctor unless you have a specific appointment with them. It makes it harder dealing with a middle man, and sometimes you just want to hear things from your doctor. Most of the staff is very compassionate and friendly.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I like that dr. Crochet handles delicate issues like weight compassionately. He was very kind in telling me it would be helpful to lose weight, he didn't make me feel 2 inches tall for being overweight. We may not leave happy each and every time we see him but we always leave armed with more knowledge and what we need to do for the next visit or treatment... hes a great doctor, it may take a week or two to get in to see him but take that as a good sign.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
hes a great doctor, it may take a week or two to get in to see him but take that as a good sign. He's a great doctor.
The first time I contacted dr crochet's office I was in tears, I had just been told that my second pregnancy was going to miscarry. I called his office and they actually worked me in that day. This is a very busy office that takes a couple weeks to get in yet he worked me in that day. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do to save our pregnancy but I felt that he understood our desperation and had us come in rather than treating us like a number.
I've encountered several of the nurses and every single one has been incredibly sweet and kind. They are all so friendly.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The only thing I dislike is the new system they've implemented. You call and are connected to a call center who then has to transfer you to the clinic after you've explained why you called. It would be much easier to call the clinic directly to get my questions answered.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr. Crochet tells us all the facts but also makes it light and tries to be funny about something if able to. It was nice to finally know our issue. He helped us understand that there’s nothing we could have done on our own to increase our chances. ... So far all we’ve been able to try is have my husband on Clomid and a cocktail of supplements. He also has done blood testing and several ultrasounds on me.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Dr. Crochet tells us all the facts but also makes it light and tries to be funny about something if able to. It was nice to finally know our issue. He helped us understand that there’s nothing we could have done on our own to increase our chances. We are still getting treatment, but I’m happy with how things have gone so far. I’m hoping he will give us out take home baby.
Ask a lot of questions, he will answer all of them.
He was very nice and informative. He is making a plan that fits our life.
I haven’t had any problems with the staff. We’ve only been 4/5 times so I also don’t have much to go off of. I do really like the lady that draws my blood though, she’s sweet and does a great job.
Describe your experience with CORM.
I love that they have everything they need right there in Beaumont. They have great stats and it makes me hopeful. I’ve read tons of reviews and no one has anything bad to say. Like I said before, I always recommend asking questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
We paid everything with cash as out insurance doesn’t cover anything. It is expensive but anything medical is.
He likes to transfer one embryo at a time.

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Crochet] was very sympathetic towards my issues...He listens and explains any questions you have. He is very sympathetic to your feelings, but he does get directly to the point. I love that about him because I like that he doesn’t “beat around the bush.”...From my understanding, he only suggests one [embryo transfer], and I love the fact that he care so much for the safety of the mother and child.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Tell him everything and ask any questions you have. He is patient and wants to answer any questions you have.
He was very sympathetic towards my issues.
I haven’t started my IVF journey yet, but the journey to discover why my husband and I were having difficulties was (not easy to hear) but the tests/procedures were easy because of the staff. After blood work and semen analysis came back great, we went one to an HSG test. This is where we discovered tubal blockage.
From the front desk, to the nurses, to the doctors. This clinic is so well put together and friendly! I love it!
Describe your experience with CORM.
I wouldn’t change anything. From my perspective, this staff displays complete love for their jobs and is so nice! They definitely make you feel at home and welcomed. Thank you so much CRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Crochet at CORM.
We have an HSA account, so we had the money saved up to pay for these procedures. For all the blood work, tests, procedures, we probably spent a total of $1500-$2000. (This is a total guess because I’m not 100% sure).
From my understanding, he only suggests one, and I love the fact that he care so much for the safety of the mother and child.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr. Crochet is very kind and very real with the chances we had with ivf. He preformed both my egg retrieval and my transfer. I would highly recommend him he was very proactive with my treatment and adjusted dosing as he saw needed...If you want to see him face to face more request it. He is more than willjng to meet with you and answer questions you have other wise you are working with the nurses more
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
The nursing staff was amazing they performed all blood draws and reviewed my next steps with me after every visit. Due to work I was always the first visit of the day and my Dr. may have been in a procedure so they said once he reviewed results they would call me as promised I would receive a call the same afternoon and would answer any and all questions that I had.
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinic is very strong in communication with you. They are so compassionate about the work they do. They definitely spend time on your individual protocol and adjust quickly as necessary to give you the hight chance of success

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Crochet at CORM.

Dr Crochet is great and explains the process and answers all my questions...Excellent communication and explanation regarding scientific stuff and always patient to answer all my questions. Showed compassion with setbacks... both frustration with office issues and after ectopic....We used letrozole for 5 days then 3 days of menopure (2 vials each day) due to follicular response. Trigger shot 36 hours before IUI. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
Don't let them tell you "someone will call you" after on cycle day 1-3 bloodwork. Insist on getting a cycle schedule/plan and prescriptions for cycle then and there. Also be Watch the billing; there's an issue with in vs out of network billing where they've used the wrong tax ID (at least with United Healthcare)
Dr Crochet is great and explains the process and answers all my questions. Office staff is not so great, however... not giving me a cycle schedule or Rx on my first IUI cycle until I protested in the office. Also nearly missed first IUI due to office not having my husband's bloodworm.
We used letrozole for 5 days then 3 days of menopure (2 vials each day) due to follicular response. Trigger shot 36 hours before IUI. I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own. I got pregnant, but it was ectopic.
No experience

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
He [Dr. Crochet] explains clearly in a manner so that I can understand the treatment. He came across as very compassionate, and treated me as my own case. He looked over all of my previous history so that he could come up with the best plan for me moving forward.... He clearly explained the plan we’re going to take before starting ivf treatment.... The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on.
How was your experience with John Crochet at CORM?
He explains clearly in a manner so that I can understand the treatment. He came across as very compassionate, and treated me as my own case. He looked over all of my previous history so that he could come up with the best plan for me moving forward.
He makes sure you understand what is going on and will clearly communicate with you.
The nurses kept in constant contact with me and let me know what to expect next.
Describe your experience with CORM.
They are great. They know me by name. Usually there is never much of a wait. The doctors will give you their cell if a serious matter is going on. So it does seem they care.Some of the nurses however seem to not know what is going on. Also, I wish financial would be more up front as apposed to receiving bills as an afterthought.
I do not remember