Nurse available by email
ResidencyU. of Mississippi
FellowshipWash U. St. Louis
2925 Layfair Drive
Flowood, MS 39232
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend John Isaacs to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend University of Mississippi to a friend?
Dr Issacs comes in and shakes my husbands hand first and then shakes mine and asks how I’m doing. He is VERY personable and makes me feel important and comfortable! Sometimes he will tell a story or joke to put me at ease.. . He is very personable (& soft spoken). He is thorough and never makes me feel “rushed”.... he makes sure we are clear with everything before walking out of the room & reminds me that if I do have any questions, I can contact him.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Have him or his nurses write everything down for you because it all gets VERY overwhelming and you’ll forget good details that you need later
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Every time I get past the front desk and called to the back, everyone smiles and greets me. Dr Issacs comes in and shakes my husbands hand first and then shakes mine and asks how I’m doing. He is VERY personable and makes me feel important and comfortable! Sometimes he will tell a story or joke to put me at ease
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy )
Peggy (& Fran) we’re both amazing. They are very compassionate about what they do. They stayed by my side anytime I had procedures and were very open and personable about themselves and their lives. I asked Peggy about having kids and she ended up telling me that she had gone thru IVF 7 times (unsuccessfully) and because of that she went back to school to be a nurse and wanted to work with fertility patients. My love for her grew. She wants her patients to have babies as much as they do!
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Strengths would be the medical staff (doctor, nurses, etc)... clean, nice facility. Weaknesses- ladies at front desk. They are not friendly and get annoyed & short with people as they check in. I just wish they kept in mind that when we walk thru those doors, we are terrified and an emotional wreck. A little more friendly & a maybe a smile could would go a long way & put people at ease before they get called to the back .
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at University of Mississippi.
Expensive!! Every time we went, I left spending $200-$400. IVF/retrieval meds were $3900, IVF procedure $9,950 and blood work, etc paid when we went
Describe John Isaacs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Mississippi.
He reminded me that people come to him to have A Healthy baby so that is what he strives for. When you go with multiple, there are additional risk for the momma and babies. He suggested with my age and quality eggs, that 1 was recommended
Flowood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi.

2014 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. John Isaacs] wants me to be as stress free as possible. When we first started seeing him in 2014, I was only 26 years old. My age was in my favor and he made sure that I knew that. He sat down and explained everything in detail. I am not able to ovulate on my own and he went through that with us. After finding the correct dose of medicine, we did three rounds. We had no luck so we agreed that we wanted to try 3 IUI’s. Him and his staff was always available 7 days of week. After the IUI’s did not work we discussed IVF. He went into detail with how it would work. We began and completed a successful cycle of IVF. I have one 2 year old perfect little girl. I went back to him about 7 months ago to begin trying for number 2. We have only taken Femera and been unsuccessful. We want to do IVF but we are in need of the funds for that.
2014 - 2018
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Dr. Isaacs is very honest about our infertility trouble. He does not sugar coat anything with our troubles. I admire that because it doesn’t give us false hope. He is sure to show his face each visit and answer any questions my husband and I may have. I never feel like he is rushing me if I have a question.
Be patient and completely honest with him. He wants what is best for you but it may take time for it all to work out.
Dr. Isaacs and his nurse, Peggy treated me like family. Peggy went through infertility herself and made me feel like she knew how I am feeling.
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
He wants me to be as stress free as possible. When we first started seeing him in 2014, I was only 26 years old. My age was in my favor and he made sure that I knew that. He sat down and explained everything in detail. I am not able to ovulate on my own and he went through that with us. After finding the correct dose of medicine, we did three rounds. We had no luck so we agreed that we wanted to try 3 IUI’s. Him and his staff was always available 7 days of week. After the IUI’s did not work we discussed IVF. He went into detail with how it would work. We began and completed a successful cycle of IVF. I have one 2 year old perfect little girl. I went back to him about 7 months ago to begin trying for number 2. We have only taken Femera and been unsuccessful. We want to do IVF but we are in need of the funds for that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy)
Peggy is one reason I love this clinic. She always makes you feel comfortable. If you ask anyone about Dr. Isaacs, they always talk about Peggy. She is an angel.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic is very clean and organized. They are always sure you have a patient bracelet when entering for care. The nurses and Dr. Isaacs make you feel like family. I feel that Dr. Isaacs is truly there to help you. I do not feel like he is trying to take your money. The weakness would be that MS accepts no insurance for infertility.
IVF itself cost us about $12,500. We did three IUI’s that were a total of around $1,000. We have done a recent ultrasound to check for ovulation that cost us about $200. We did a frozen transfer so we had to order more medicine that cost about $2-300.
He was comfortable implanting two embryos because I was only 26 years old.
Flowood

Dr. Isaacs and his staff are always available for answering questions. I feel comfortable with procedures when I go to the clinic. I feel like he wants his patients to be successful with pregnancy.... I chose him because I was told he wasn't always as aggressive and we didn't want to do IVF however now we are wanting to look at taking that approach.... We have only done IUI, 6 cycles. We always did an ultrasound on day 12 and then would decide about what day to receive the HCG injection and then do the IUI the following day.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
I feel like he explains things well. He is laid back and makes you feel comfortable as a patient asking questions. I chose him because I was told he wasn't always as aggressive and we didn't want to do IVF however now we are wanting to look at taking that approach. We didn't think we would be finaicially able so I can only speak from IUIs.
I feel like he really leaves decision making up to the patient so I would say know what you want to do or be frank and ask for his medical opinion.
We have only done IUI, 6 cycles. We always did an ultrasound on day 12 and then would decide about what day to receive the HCG injection and then do the IUI the following day. The first couple of times I feel like we did it too late. The 3rd time was on target and resulted in pregnancy followed by a miscarriage at 11 weeks. The last 2 times seem to have maybe been too early.
I primarily worked with Peggy, now with Peggy over the phone and Fran on ultrasound day. Peggy was very sincere and compassionate following our misscarriage. She always calls back and answers questions in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Very nice clinic. Short wait times. Friendly staff. Professional staff. I cannot really think of any weaknesses needing to be addressed. The tech that was there for insenination always wished me luck and said she would keep us in her prayers and that meant a lot.
3 IUIs with ultrasound $1000 HCG injection $85 each cycle Clomid $10

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
I feel as if one of Dr. Isaacs strengths is that he explained the IVF process to my husband and myself in simple terms. He showed visuals to help explain how the retrieval and transfer processes work. One of his weaknesses I feel was the fact that he was very to the point (which my husband liked). I like someone that shows a little bit more emotion when talking about something so serious.... After Dr. Isaacs got my AMH results back he chose my medication protocol. A few days later he added a medication to prevent OHSS.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Do not go in thinking he is going to “sugar- coat” the information. He is going to be straight forward with you in regards to your treatment plan and sometimes for a woman first starting on this journey it can be scary!
I felt like a human because Dr. Isaacs did not jump in and y’all about his success numbers until I asked about them. I felt as if he cared about how to help me and not only talking about his outcomes.
We are beginning the IVF process at the end of April. After Dr. Isaacs got my AMH results back he chose my medication protocol. A few days later he added a medication to prevent OHSS.
Peggy is a God- send! She was the reason I chose to go with Dr. Isaacs because I knew I’d be working with her most of the time and she’s an excellent communicator and very empathetic.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
One of the best things that I believe this clinic does is communicate quickly and effectively. If I call with a question they call back with an answer within 30 minutes. They always make me feel better about my questions and concerns.
You have to pay for IVF 2 weeks before you begin medications. The Whol IVF process costs $9,995, which doesn’t include medication.
Dr. Isaacs only recommends transferring 1 embryo at a time. The only time he mentioned possibly doing two is if a patient is much older.
What specific things went wrong at University of Mississippi?

PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Issacs I’m my opinion is one the greatest reproductive endocrinologist ever. I live in Louisiana and I travel 2 hours to see him.... He understands me as a woman and treats me and my husband with respect. I like that he didn’t “sugar coat” anything.... I have tubal issues. I lost my left Fallopian tube in 2013. And now my right tube which is the only tube left is completely blocked. Dr. Issacs wanted my OBGYN to do the surgery and see what was going on with that tube. We found out it was blocked and I was completely devastated but it gave me answers.
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]?
Dr. Issacs I’m my opinion is one the greatest reproductive endocrinologist ever. I live in Louisiana and I travel 2 hours to see him. There are others in my state but I would rather travel to get the very best care. It’s horrible that insurance doesn’t cover fertility treatments of any kind in Louisiana. My husband and I are trying to save up $14,258 and it’s a struggle. We both work full time jobs and hope and pray we can win this. Dr. Issacs has been very patient with us and understands the financial aspects of this. Dr. Issacs is also someone I can trust 100%. Since day one of meeting him, I felt a connection that sometimes my husband doesn’t understand. Infertility is a scary situation but I believe there is a reason for it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]?
Make sure to be honest with him and tell him everything, he will never judge you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]?
He understands me as a woman and treats me and my husband with respect. I like that he didn’t “sugar coat” anything. We knew exactly what was going on and I thank him for giving his time to us and continuing to be an amazing doctor.
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed] and their degree of success.
I have tubal issues. I lost my left Fallopian tube in 2013. And now my right tube which is the only tube left is completely blocked. Dr. Issacs wanted my OBGYN to do the surgery and see what was going on with that tube. We found out it was blocked and I was completely devastated but it gave me answers. All I wanted this whole time was wondering why I couldn’t get pregnant naturally. My husband has been behind me 100%. Dr. Issacs suggested a frozen IVF transfer and he believes it will be successful because my only known issues is Fallopian tubes. It makes me have confidence that we will be able to conceive and I’m ready to get started but the money issue has been holding us back.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]. (Assigned nurse: Peggy )
She is super sweet and even if I have the dumbest questions, she never laughs
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
It’s a very nice clinic. The lobby is always clean and the staff in the back is always very nice. The lady at the front desk is a little rude, but maybe she just doesn’t like her job that much. I wouldn’t change much about the clinic, I also like that Dr. Issacs always spends a lot of time with his patients which to me is the best part. I don’t feel as rushed
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
Initial visit $250 IVF including meds $14,258
Describe John Isaacs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
I understand why he only wants to transfer 1 embryo. This is because I’m young and it will be hard on my body if more than one embryo takes. I just hope for a healthy baby.
Flowood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].

Dr Isaacs was incredibly detail oriented and took time to address our concerns and fears. When I mentioned OHSS as one of my greatest concerns, he immediately cut my protocol dosage in half before I'd even started. When OHSS became a reality regardless of our best attempts at prevention, he cut my protocol on half again rather than make me sicker to boost my numbers. He also canceled our fresh transfer out of an abundance of caution, being extremely protective of both my well being and our embryo.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and talk about what confuses or concerns you. Be up front with your expectations and make sure they are realistic and in line with Dr Isaacs.
Dr Isaacs took time to answer all of our questions and specifically cater our protocol to both our biological and emotional needs. He did every ultrasound and made us feel like our would-be family was his greatest priority.
75 IU menopur 1x day for 10 days 75 Mg Follistim 2x day for 5 days, 1x day for 5 days 120 mg Ganitelix 1x day for 4 days 5000 mg HCG trigger shot Cabergoline 2x day for 5 days after egg retrieval Freeze-all cycle post retrieval 28 follicles, 17 eggs retrieved, 9 embryos created, 2 made it to 5-6 day freeze. 1 embryo transferred 6 weeks post retrieval, resulting in live birth
Our two nurses were instrumental in our decision to continue treatment with Dr Isaacs. They were our nurses, our counselors, our teachers, our crisis team. They returned calls and emails immediately, calmed our fears, cried with us, celebrated with us. They made a very stressful and difficult process much easier to handle.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
This is a women's specialty clinic, not just a fertility clinic. It houses OBGYNs and MFMs. There will be visibly pregnant women and women with children in the waiting area. When you are dealing with lots of negative pregnancy tests, that can be a little disheartening. However, we never were kept waiting, everything was extremely efficient, and appointments were not difficult to schedule.
We paid approximately $10,000 for our procedures and monitoring. This included all of our visits, ultrasounds, blood work, retrieval, incubation, and transfer. We paid approximately $2500 for all of our medication from a pharmacy not affiliated with our clinic.
Flowood

I've had a good experience other Dr. Isaacs since beginning treatment with him in summer of 2017. He's nice, he sits down with you, listens to you, and addresses concerns that you may have. He is good about having his patients be part of their care. I was ready to begin right away, and he understood that pretty well.... Dr. Isaacs and his staff understand the importance of answering any and all questions I may have. They are always so prompt about calling with test results or returning my calls.
This is your journey. You are your only advocate. Be proactive in your research and know what you want! That way he process is quicker once things get going.
I did four rounds on Femara only. Once that didn't work, we are now tri for Femara+trigger shot+IUI
They are kind and prompt with returning phone calls. That's very important to me.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
The staff is friendly. They will return your phone calls the same day- most times within an hour. It's more than just an infertility clinic, so it's hard seeing the pregnant bellies in the waiting room.
Infertility is not covered by insurance in MS, so I of course had to pay out of pocket. The Billing assistant is always very sweet. Some fees are due up front, others are billed to your insurance if they cover things other than innfertility.

2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Other
He [Dr. Isaacs] made sure we knew and understood what was the problem and what our options were. He communicated everything so well. He is very encouraging! Very kin hearted! And he loves the babies! Every year he has a IVF reunion so he can see all the babies as they grow.... He talked to us in detail and explained everything so well so that we understood. His nurses were always available for me to call if I had any concerns no matter day or night! He is such a good, kind hearted person!
2014 - 2017
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
He made sure we knew and understood what was the problem and what our options were. He communicated everything so well. He is very encouraging! Very kin hearted! And he loves the babies! Every year he has a IVF reunion so he can see all the babies as they grow.
Stay strong! Stay positive! And if you have a question always ask! There is no such things as a stupid question.
I love Peggy! She is amazing! To this day is I need something I can call her! She has been through infertility her self so she knows how to relate and communicate with others who are struggling.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I love the clinic! The are very organized. Everyone is so helpful and respectful! I don’t have any complaints or weakness to point out. We always had a good experience! I will never be able to thank them enough!
We were blessed to have had help with out coast between a discount for being employed by UMC and a grant from Pay it Forward Fertility Foundation. Our totally for the procedures and meds was right at $15,000 but we only care out of pocket about $3,000
He recommended one transferring one embryo due to the risk with multiples. My husband and I still wanted the two transferred.
Flowood

I felt like just another patient with Dr. Isaacs. As a nurse myself, that hurts. To them- infertility is normal, but ya not when you are the patient. After 3 failed IUIs he wanted to go straight to IVF without looking for possible problems.... Femara days 5-9- to aid in egg production (2-3 eggs resulted each cycle) Pregnyl- to induce ovulation (days varied depending on egg size) IUI 32 hours after Pregnyl. (No pregnancies resulted.)
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Don’t be afraid to ask for more tests to be done. And speak up for yourself. You are your own advocate.
I felt as though Dr. Isaacs only goal was pregnancy. Not finding out the reason I couldn’t get pregnant.
The nursing staff were very informative and kind. They assisted Dr. Isaacs during all visits. They also returned phone calls within the same day.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
There a plenty of pregnant women as there seem to be OBGYNs in this office as well. If this is a trigger, you may want to go elsewhere. There are no options for beverages while you wait for treatments so bring something when you come.
Lab expenses and IUI package. Approximately $1800
Not applicable
Flowood

I have done 5 IUI’s [with Dr. John Isaacs] and I have taken clomid and femerea for every cycle for a year and 3 months now. With the IUIs we had to sometimes play around with the dosage of medicine so it’s been different almost every time... very understanding and is very easy to talk to and you know exactly what to expect with what will be taking place next. He sits down and listens to you and you work out a plan of action together.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Dr Isaacs is very understanding and is very easy to talk to and you know exactly what to expect with what will be taking place next. He sits down and listens to you and you work out a plan of action together.
Be patient with any Dr you are getting fertility treatments from.
Dr Issacs and his staff make you feel so welcome and they understand what you are going through.
I have done 5 IUI’s and I have taken clomid and femerea for every cycle for a year and 3 months now. With the IUIs we had to sometimes play around with the dosage of medicine so it’s been different almost every time
They are all very friendly and go out of their way to show how important you are to them
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
You never wait long at this clinic at all. The clinic is very clean and nice. Parking is easy and the waiting room is very spacey with TVs to keep you entertained and educated while you wait. Each staff member including the secretary’s, insurance ladies, front desk, and check out are extremely friendly
They offer a very good deal on iuis and sonograms. You can buy a package of 3 iuis and sonograms for $1,000

2010 - 2018
Ask questions and be straight forward with him [Dr. Isaacs]. He’s going answer truthfully even if it’s not what you want to hear...When I first started he preferred two at a time. My second with my frozen he wanted to do one but I begged to do both so I’d would be done. He agreed and do we did two because they were frozen together in the same tube!...He is very informative and has a great bed side manner. He’s very passionate about his job and I’ve not had one bad experience. He also would always make sure you understood everything as far as treatments and meds before you left his office. I really have not one bad thing to say about my experience with him as a doctor.
2010 - 2018
Ask questions and be straight forward with him. He’s going answer truthfully even if it’s not what you want to hear.
Him and his staff are simply amazing!
I so sorry I don’t remember
Peggy is simply amazing... there really is no other way to put it. If you call she calls you back in minutes, if you email she’s going to write you back that day. I probably called 99 time my 1st IVF cycle and she NEVER acted like it was a problem. She explains everything so well even makes you out calendars or what to do each day!
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
The clinic they are in now is not my favorite but it’s not there fault. They are in a clinic with other doctors and it’s the people at the front desk that are soooooo slow! Once you get checked in you are in and out but those ladies checking you in are like waiting on Christmas!!
Depends on what you are getting done
Flowood

The fist visit he [Dr. John Isaacs] drew diagrams and explained in detail what the iui procedure would entail. Each visit with him was very welcoming and put our minds at ease. He showed compassion when talking about our miscarriage. I felt like he genuinely cares about my husband and I growing a family.... He took the time to listen and made me feel very well taken care of.
The fist visit he drew diagrams and explained in detail what the iui procedure would entail. Each visit with him was very welcoming and put our minds at ease. He showed compassion when talking about our miscarriage. I felt like he genuinely cares about my husband and I growing a family.
Make sure to ask questions even if you think it's dumb
He took the time to listen and made me feel very well taken care of.
He used Femara to regulate my cycles and bring on ovulation. I was given the trigger shot to release the egg.
The nursing staff was awesome!!!! The nurses always calmed me down, called back if I had questions, and were so informative
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
The clinic is very easy to get to in Flowoid. The staff are all welcoming and happy. The only thing I saw negative was that there are other doctors in the office besides the fertility. It would at times get very busy in there. On a positive note, I never had to wait long to be seen. I was in and out within 30 minutes if it was just sonogram day. On the iui day, we were there longer because of the cleaning procedure of the sperm and the insemination.
For 3 rounds of iui, it is $1,000. Plus cost of trigger shot and pills.
Flowood

Dr. Issacs is thourough and very knowledgeable. He was able to adjust our treatment plan to specifically meet our needs. There were a couple of instances where communication about changes could have been more rapidly relayed to us which caused mild unnecessary stress on myself on "big" days of our treatment including transfer day (for IVF)...Our specific wishes were considered. Communication was a constant open door...
Consider a consult with him. Ask around. He is overall great.
Our specific wishes were considered. Communication was a constant open door.
3 rounds of IUI - unsuccessful. 2 attempts at IVF: 1st round with Lupron .2cc/Menupor/follistim a.m.; follistim p.m. - no follicles produced. 2nd round with Lupron .2 cc BID, Follistim 150/Menupor 75 BID, Femara 10mg - 9 follicles produced, 6 eggs retrieved.
They were the best I could've hoped for... knowledgeable, compassionate, patient, and helpful in every way.
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
It was easy to schedule, wait times were always minimal, staff was always friendly.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
Wait time was minimal. I was allowed whoever I brought with me (my husband, mom, sister, etc.)
$1,000.00 for x3 IUI attempts ~$10,800.00 for IVF
At the time of transfer, we only had two embryos. We were encouraged to transfer both due to the ill appearance of one. We opted to transfer the "healthier-looking" one and the other did not survive to freezing.
Flowood

Dr. Isaacs is wonderful, friendly, and explains things, such as procedures, very well. At our consultation he sat down with us and explained all my testing I had done previously to meeting him and what he wanted us to do next. We were pleased with our experiences with him...He explained he would like us to try 3 rounds of IUI with hcg shot and taking famara. We just had our second IUI, hoping for good results
To be open with what he suggest
Dr. Isaacs and his staff are very friendly. They made us feel hopeful of one day conceiving a child.
Absolutely amazing, honestly the nurses there are wonderful and very friendly. You could tell they showed compassion about their job
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
I love how fast they are I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment to begin! Nurses are extremely friendly. The doctor listening to what you have to say and always ask how you feel about everything. He explains the procedures very well, even wrote notes for us to take home incase we forget something
They offer a package deal of 3 IUI for 1,000 dollars.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Initially, I was taking 75 units of menopur and 150 units of follistim each day [with Dr. John Isaacs]. ER cancelled due to poor response. 2nd time, I was taking 150 units menopur and 250 units follistim. 2 fertilized eggs. 2 transferred...I love Dr Isaacs. He explains every step very thoroughly. He is Very friendly. Dr Isaacs performed the initial consult, ER, and Transfer. I trusted his decisions every step of the way...Dr Isaacs and the staff are so friendly.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
I love Dr Isaacs. He explains every step very thoroughly. He is Very friendly. Dr Isaacs performed the initial consult, ER, and Transfer. I trusted his decisions every step of the way. My first ER was canceled.
Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dr Isaacs and the staff are so friendly. Everyone always has a smile. Beautiful group of people
Initially, I was taking 75 units of menopur and 150 units of follistim each day. ER cancelled due to poor response. 2nd time, I was taking 150 units menopur and 250 units follistim. 2 fertilized eggs. 2 transferred.
Peggy was always friendly. She reinforced and always made sure that I understood everything Dr Isaacs discussed. Quick reply to emails and phone calls.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
I really dont have any complaints. I always arrived early and was always seen early. The entire staff is great. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They really make everyone feel comfortable during a very difficult time.I love this clinic.
10,000 IVF
Flowood

Dr Isaacs [of Mississippi Fertility Institute] was extremely patient and honest. He never made me feel like I couldn't ask questions. He was extremely hands on and had lots of information to give...Dr Isaacs and his staff took as long as you needed to explain things. I received many call from his nurses just to check on me, or to explain things...Dr isaacs nurses are incredible. Extremely compassionate with their care. One of his nurses shared her own infertility story with me. They always called back in a timely manner, even talking with me through lunch on one occasion!
Dr Isaacs was extremely patient and honest. He never made me feel like I couldn't ask questions. He was extremely hands on and had lots of information to give.
I wish I wouldn't have waited. I was so nervous of what they were going to tell me of find. Whatever you find out is good news! The more you know about what's going on the sooner you're on the path to fixing it.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Isaacs is providing me with excellent care. He is always willing to answer questions and explain things clearer. He never makes you feel rushed or unheard. Dr. Isaacs has a wonderful sense of humor and makes you feel as though he cares. He very good at what he does.... Dr. Isaacs and his staff were all compassionate and understanding while providing care. I am actually undergoing treatments. They always listen and never make me feel as though I'm overthinking things.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Be willing to listen to him and understand that he is thinking about what is best for you.
The nurses are all wonderful. They are compassionate and caring.
Flowood

I did a microcode Lupron flare and a treatment where Letrozole was added and the Lupron removed [with Dr. John Isaacs]...The doctor appeared to be up front and honest about tx options and possibly success. However, I didn't not receive my test results timely and at each blood I was not told what was the purpose of the draw.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Ask as many questions as you can think of up front.
Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy Dickinson )
The nursing staff was excellent and showed genuine compassion and care for myself and my spouse.
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions.
The cost for my treatments were very affordable. I have done 2 tx including med and has spent less than $5000