9.8

John Isaacs works at

2925 Layfair Drive
Flowood, MS 39232

Treated 2017 - 2018
I feel as if one of Dr. Isaacs strengths is that he explained the IVF process to my husband and myself in simple terms. He showed visuals to help explain how the retrieval and transfer processes work. One of his weaknesses I feel was the fact that he was very to the point (which my husband liked). I like someone that shows a little bit more emotion when talking about something so serious.... After Dr. Isaacs got my AMH results back he chose my medication protocol. A few days later he added a medication to prevent OHSS.
One of the best things that I believe this clinic does is communicate quickly and effectively. If I call with a question they call back with an answer within 30 minutes. They always make me feel better about my questions and concerns.... You have to pay for IVF 2 weeks before you begin medications. The Whol IVF process costs $9,995, which doesn’t include medication.... Peggy is a God- send! She was the reason I chose to go with Dr. Isaacs because I knew I’d be working with her most of the time and she’s an excellent communicator and very empathetic.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Do not go in thinking he is going to “sugar- coat” the information. He is going to be straight forward with you in regards to your treatment plan and sometimes for a woman first starting on this journey it can be scary!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
I felt like a human because Dr. Isaacs did not jump in and y’all about his success numbers until I asked about them. I felt as if he cared about how to help me and not only talking about his outcomes.
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
We are beginning the IVF process at the end of April. After Dr. Isaacs got my AMH results back he chose my medication protocol. A few days later he added a medication to prevent OHSS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy)
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at University of Mississippi.
Describe John Isaacs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at University of Mississippi.
Dr. Isaacs only recommends transferring 1 embryo at a time. The only time he mentioned possibly doing two is if a patient is much older.
What specific things went wrong at University of Mississippi?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at University of Mississippi.
After I did my AMH levels I was told they would call within a week and I didn’t hear from them so I called their clinic and they got me the results.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I've had a good experience other Dr. Isaacs since beginning treatment with him in summer of 2017. He's nice, he sits down with you, listens to you, and addresses concerns that you may have. He is good about having his patients be part of their care. I was ready to begin right away, and he understood that pretty well.... Dr. Isaacs and his staff understand the importance of answering any and all questions I may have. They are always so prompt about calling with test results or returning my calls.
The staff [MS Fertility Institute] is friendly. They will return your phone calls the same day- most times within an hour. It's more than just an infertility clinic, so it's hard seeing the pregnant bellies in the waiting room.... They are kind and prompt with returning phone calls. That's very important to me.... Infertility is not covered by insurance in MS, so I of course had to pay out of pocket. The Billing assistant is always very sweet. Some fees are due up front, others are billed to your insurance if they cover things other than innfertility.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]?
This is your journey. You are your only advocate. Be proactive in your research and know what you want! That way he process is quicker once things get going.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]?
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed] and their degree of success.
I did four rounds on Femara only. Once that didn't work, we are now tri for Femara+trigger shot+IUI
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
Describe your experience with Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
The staff is friendly. They will return your phone calls the same day- most times within an hour. It's more than just an infertility clinic, so it's hard seeing the pregnant bellies in the waiting room.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
Describe John Isaacs's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed].
Mississippi Fertility Institute [closed]
Flowood
I did a microcode Lupron flare and a treatment where Letrozole was added and the Lupron removed [with Dr. John Isaacs]...The doctor appeared to be up front and honest about tx options and possibly success. However, I didn't not receive my test results timely and at each blood I was not told what was the purpose of the draw.
The clinic [University of Mississippi] was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions...Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care....The nursing staff was excellent and showed genuine compassion and care for myself and my spouse.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Ask as many questions as you can think of up front.
Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy Dickinson )
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions.
The cost for my treatments were very affordable. I have done 2 tx including med and has spent less than $5000