9.8

University of Mississippi

Flowood
2925 Layfair Drive
Flowood, MS 39232

I did a microcode Lupron flare and a treatment where Letrozole was added and the Lupron removed [with Dr. John Isaacs]...The doctor appeared to be up front and honest about tx options and possibly success. However, I didn't not receive my test results timely and at each blood I was not told what was the purpose of the draw.
The clinic [University of Mississippi] was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions...Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care....The nursing staff was excellent and showed genuine compassion and care for myself and my spouse.
How was your experience with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Ask as many questions as you can think of up front.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Isaacs at University of Mississippi?
Everyone was extremely nice and genuinely seem to care.
Describe the protocols John Isaacs used in your cycles at University of Mississippi and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at University of Mississippi. (Assigned nurse: Peggy Dickinson )
Describe your experience with University of Mississippi.
The clinic was easy to access and very little wait time. They front desk was courteous and pleasant. The building was very warm and inviting. The Embryologist kept us informed and answered all of my questions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Isaacs at University of Mississippi.
The cost for my treatments were very affordable. I have done 2 tx including med and has spent less than $5000
John Isaacs