Medical SchoolRoyal College
ResidencyAlbert Einstein
FellowshipNational Inst of Health
8112 Miliken Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend John Norian to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend HRC to a friend?
2 IUI, IVF
Dr. Norian has always been very friendly and professional. Always made my husband and I feel very comfortable...when he says he'll call us, he does...The one negative thing I can say about Dr. Norian is that he is always VERY busy. So sometimes when we are seeing him he is trying to get off to another patient, which makes it a little uncomfortable when you're asking a lot of questions, since my husband and I are fertility newbies. Overall, I really like Dr. Norian, which is why we continue to see him.
2 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Dr. Norian has been very helpful. Although our IUI attempts haven't been successful, we continue to go to him because we're confident in his work. He is always very friendly and when he says he'll call us, he does, which makes us feel very comfortable with him. The one negative thing I can say about Dr. Norian is that he is always VERY busy. So sometimes when we are seeing him he is trying to get off to another patient, which makes it a little uncomfortable when you're asking a lot of questions, since my husband and I are fertility newbies. Overall, I really like Dr. Norian, which is why we continue to see him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Norian at HRC?
Be prepared to wait past the time of your appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Norian at HRC?
Describe the protocols John Norian used in your cycles at HRC and their degree of success.
Dr. Norian recommended two IUI attempts. If neither was successful, we would do IVF, which is what we are currently doing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
I have a different coordinator for IVF, but am reviewing the coordinator I had for IUI. Michelle was very friendly. Unfortunately, she was difficult to understand while on the phone, in person, and though email. The language barrier was too difficult to overcome. She was very nice though. All the nursing staff at this clinic have been very friendly and compassionate.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Strengths include cleanliness. Weakness is that on some days, although your appointment is at 9 am, you won't be getting out of the clinic until 1030 or 11. This is due to how busy the clinic is. It makes it difficult to plan for when you have to take time off of work to make these morning appointments.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
IUI attempt -- $2000 IUI meds -- ~$500 IVF attempt (insurance coverage included) -- ~$4000 IVF Medications (some medication covered by insurance) -- ~$5000 PGS -- $5500
Describe John Norian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC.
Dr. Norian is always on the side for Singleton births, it seems. But always discusses with his patients their thoughts.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Norian is kind and smart and was easy to talk to. He always addressed all of our questions with detail and patience. Dr. Norian explained all the options -- risks and gave his opinion on best course of treatment. In the operating room he was warm and made me feel comfortable even during a D&C. When any results become available Dr. Norian called himself and explained everything and made himself available for questions. He remained positive and was always optimistic. We have decided to switch Doctors/ clinics because in the end I did feel like he could have been more thorough and I believe things will missed and mismanaged.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
I don't think I would recommend his practice -- if someone was set on going there I would advise them to ask lots of questions and push for more tests.
We liked Dr. Norian very much, but his staff always seems overwhelmed. The nurses assigned to us did not get back to us in a timely manner and there were often mistakes on the treatment plans. After 2 miscarriages with Dr. Norian (1 before we started seeing him I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis and I couldn't help but feel it could have been caught earlier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
The nursling staff always seemed overwhelmed. I rarely felt supported and always felt like I was chasing them down. The nursing coordinator was responsive, but she was not the one managing my specific treatment/ care.
Describe your experience with HRC.
The clinic is Pasadena was wonderful. The nursing staff was warm, friendly, patient and always made us feel very comfortable. All of the other staff was great as well - encouraged questions and never seems rushed. We almost never waited -- they were on time and efficient.
We did multiple embryo transfer and after the second miscarriage he suggested we leave the frozen embryo from the that retrieval and do a new retrieval with testing. I wish we did the testing from the start and wish that was suggested.
PCOS, Unexplained
We have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Norian. My favorite is that he is very intelligent, well educated, and up to date on evidence based practice and research. It’s important to me that I feel my doctor knows what he’s doing and is up to date on the best options. Next, he is caring. He takes plenty of time with us at each visit to answer questions. We feel that he is truly warm, compassionate, and cares about our success with fertility!
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Go to him!!! He is excellent and we trust him completely. Their office, staff, and nurses are great as well!
Dr. Norian has been excellent. He takes plenty of time to sit down and explain every detail without being rushed. He answers all our questions thoroughly, and you can tell he truly cares. He is empathetic and understanding regarding financial concerns. We feel like he truly cares about us as humans and not just another number. Very lucky to have found him!
We are still in the process of our treatment - but are remaining hopeful and positive with the plan Dr Norian has layed out. We have both changed our diets and added specific vitamins. We have both received lab draws, an SA by my husband, and a U/S on me showing a threshold for PCOS. Metformin may possibly be added later. We have SGH scheduled followed by IUI depending on our results from above.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Sandy)
The office staff and nurses have been excellent. They are GREAT about communication and scheduling. I have never had to worry if they will get me scheduled in my range of cycle days for a procedure. They explain all the details to me, answer my questions, and are always friendly. With infertility being a sensitive and difficult time for many, it’s so important to have a positive and friendly staff to support those patients.
Describe your experience with HRC.
The clinic is great about communication and scheduling - I’ve had absolutely no problems with them! I feel like I call them all the time and they are always so helpful. The initial paperwork, labs, ultrasounds, etc were all quick and painless because they had thoroughly explained everything.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
I do not know the specific costs of many items yet - but the staff is VERY understanding of financial concerns and help in any way possible. I am very thankful for that.
Not applicable
Rancho Cucamonga
My dr [Dr. Norian] is good with being analytical and to the point. Not very good with bedside manner....My cycles were constantly pushed back and moved because it didn’t fit the drs time table....At first we tried letrezole for the IU I, then clomid for the next one. Then we tried femera, my pinning wasn’t thick enough so that cycle was canceled. Then we went to ivf and under went the stimming process, then went to injectable progesterone and vaginal progesterone, I was also on levothyroxine...
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
My dr is good with being analytical and to the point. Not very good with bedside manner. It’s a sensitive subject and sometimes you need to read your patients. When you are about to tell them they will not have a child on their own, it breaks them. This is regardless if ivf is the cure. We don’t look a ourselves as women anymore
Make sure you have support from your SO. Do not expect it from them and make sure you ask a lot of questions, it for st matter how weird it sounds coming out of your mouth
In the beginning it felt good, the nurses remembered me, they called me when they said they would and updated me when they said they would. Then a year went by and it was like I was forgotten. The staff changed and the dr was more rushed every time I spoke to him. My cycles were constantly pushed back and moved because it didn’t fit the drs time table. It was heartbreaking. When he finally told me that I wouldn’t get pregnant without doing an ivf cycle I had a breakdown and no one seemed to care. I drove home while having a panic attake. My husband and I just want to have a baby, we knew it would be emotionally tough but we didn’t realize that we wouldn’t get support from our clinic. When we signed on for an ivf cycle we started hearing more from our nurses. After the 2nd transfer I started to bleed 4 weeks into it. After 2 hours I finally got a hold of a nurse who advised me to go on bedrest for the next 2 days. Regularless if I was going to lose them anyway, some urgency would have been nice. I definitely don’t feel important to them, and I don’t quite know what to about my next cycle.
At first we tried letrezole for the IU I, then clomid for the next one. Then we tried femera, my pinning wasn’t thick enough so that cycle was canceled. Then we went to ivf and under went the stimming process, then went to injectable progesterone and vaginal progesterone, I was also on levothyroxine during the enmities process. Slowly that was increased
The various nurses I spoke with were great. There was a nurse that couldn’t understand my drs notes so she told me I would hav two have a d and c, when it really meant to “discontinue”. That was an awful conversation
Describe your experience with HRC.
I wish they had an online portal to check status of everything you were waiting on. Also it would make it easier to to reference when you had questions. Any videos and medication resources would be nice. The more help the better
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
The IUis were around $900 each, we did 2, medication was about $300. The ivf cycle was $21000, and the medication after transfer was $1800
Both transfers felt the same, the second transfer was with 2 embryos
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr.Norian is very direct while still being compassionate. He reviews everything you would need to know while not overwhelming you with information that could only cause worry and stress. He has always been available in times of need and has never made us feel like we were a number. We truly feel that he cares about us starting a family. During times of loss he prioritized my mental health, which I am extremely appreciative of.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
I feel like Dr.Norian and his staff are genuinely invested in you. They are concerned and do everything they can to help you through the journey. Although we have had a difficult journey we have never doubted the care or knowledge of Dr.Norian and his staff.
Our first egg retrieval was an antagonist protocol- I stimmed for about 10 days. We used ICSI and PGS which resulted in 5 embryos. We transferred one embryo, but it was not successful. Our FET was 4 months later and I was on estrogen and progesterone. We transferred two embryos and we became pregnant with a singleton. We unfortunately lost our baby in the second trimester. Our second FET was 5 months after delivery and we transferred one embryo and were unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Saba Herrera)
Saba has been incredible during our journey. She is extremely dependable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with HRC.
I found the communication to be prompt. I also feel strongly that everyone is extremely friendly and comforting. I felt that they truly cared and we weren't just a number or a payment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
$17,000 for the IVF cycle including PGS testing, ICSI, the retrieval and freezing of embryos.
Dr.Norian educated us on one embryo versus two. He gave a recommendation of one embryo for our first transfer and two for our second. He was open to our decision for transferring two embryos and made sure we had discussed the options.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr Norian has been a wonderful doctor. I see him every visit and he does every procedure himself. His dedication to his job and helping others is evident. Every morning he arrives at the Pasadena location to do surgery, egg retrieval's, and transfers.... At every appointment he made sure to take the time with me talking about my treatment as well as me as an individual. His kind manner has helped me through this process.
European, Other
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Dr Norian has been a wonderful doctor. I see him every visit and he does every procedure himself. His dedication to his job and helping others is evident. Every morning he arrives at the Pasadena location to do surgery, egg retrieval's, and transfers. Directly after he leaves and makes it to the office by 8 AM in the morning. He works long hours and I have even had him call me after 6 PM. When I had many questions he either scheduled me for an appointment or spoke with me over the phone to answer all my questions. Unfortunately when I had a miscarriage, I was glad to have Dr Norian in my corner. He and his staff scheduled me for a D&C the next morning so I wouldn't have to wait the weekend. Dr Norian is my second RE I have seen for IVF and I wish he was the first stop I made in my journey. Hands down I'm in the right place at HRC.
Ask questions, anything on your mind. Dr Norian will put you at ease through this process.
Dr Norian is extremely kind and knowledgeable. At every appointment he made sure to take the time with me talking about my treatment as well as me as an individual. His kind manner has helped me through this process.
For my first fresh cycle I was on bcp followed by stim protocol of menopur and follistim. I stopped ovulation with ganirelix and triggered with pregnyl. Great cycle 16 retrieved, 12 mature, 8 fertilized, and 6 made it to blasts. After retrieval I was on progesterone in ethyl olate- which I LOVE because it doesn't cause knots along with delestrogen injections and endometrin suppositories. For FET I was on estrogen suppositories, delestrogen, progesterone in ethyl olate, and endometrin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Saba)
Dr Norian's staff is wonderful! Saba is my primary nurse and she is responsive and to the point. She is a great liaison between myself and Dr Norian. She is thorough and organized. Always delivers when she says she will for example when communicating calendars if she says it will be to you in 24 hours it will be. Amanda in billing is an angel- answers all questions and will look through all areas to help you understand your bills. When I had my miscarriage she cried with me and made sure my husband and I were ok. Irene who draws the labs is amazing! I'm a hard stick and she never had an issue. Cynthia and Ashleigh are fantastic too!
Describe your experience with HRC.
Overall super buttoned up and professional. I trust my care to HRC.
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Dr. Norian was the only doctor I saw while a patient at HRC. He knew everything about my treatment and was always ready to adjust our plan as needed. He was also friendly, gentle, and caring. He never made me feel uncomfortable or rushed through at any appointment... He also was very real with us about our chances and even told us about other patients successes (without saying names or even when they were patients of course!) I just personally felt like he cared. And so did his staff.
European, Black or African-American
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Other
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Be patient! He is the only doctor at his office but he will treat you kindly and spend as much time with you as needed. The one thing I will say is he does start with a sort of blanket treatment based on what he thinks your odds are and will move from there depending on how you react to treatment. My wife often got slightly annoyed by this, but it’s understandable. While treating me, he noticed I responded exceptionally well to mess and he worried about hyperstimulation a lot and tried not to be too aggressive in his approaches. So I’d say patience is needed because he is a bit cautious.
He always remembered what was going on in mine and my wife’s life and the first time he met me he told me how great my uterus was! I know that can sound weird but it really made me feel great about being there and hopeful. He also was very real with us about our chances and even told us about other patients successes (without saying names or even when they were patients of course!) I just personally felt like he cared. And so did his staff.
1st IUI we did the lowest does of clomid because I was young, and had a great uterus/cervix and Dr. Norian wanted to be calm in his approach if I didn’t need aggressive treatment. we also used a trigger shot to release eggs and then 2 rounds of insemination a day apart. Cycle 2 was the next lowest does of clomid so more drugs basically and then no trigger or insemination because I responded ok, but he couldn’t pinpoint a specific ovulation date and I seemed to ovulate in weird parts. Last IUI was a drug that treats breast cancer but is also good for fertility (forgot the name! Sorry!) this time it was slightly easier to find the ovulation And then inseminate. Again failing. A few months later we did IVF because Dr. Norian was worried about my ovulation disorder and so we we did a round of birth control and then we did Gonal-f, Menopur, and another drug over the course of 2 weeks, gonal-f and menopur for one week and then both and the other injection the second week. We then did the trigger shot and I had egg retrieval. Dr. Norian then had me do one more round of birth control to essentially start me over “fresh” as he said and then we did hormone therapy for 2 weeks with suppository endometrin 4 Times a day, (after a build up period) and then lozenges the week before actual transfer, methylpreslidone, and estrogen patches that I changed every three days. After transfer I did lozenges for a week and then when I got my positive test Dr. Norian had me begin taking progesterone in oil injection in my muscle because I had very low progesterone. We did that for I believe 4 weeks until the placenta had formed nicely and then he stopped me on oils and I just did endometrin for a few more days and then we tapered off to no progesterone!
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer for the IUI and then Cynthia and Saba for the IVF)
Everyone here is amazing. Jennifer left during our second iui cycle and was gone a lot during our first so she wasn’t great but Saba and Cynthia were amazing. During iui cycles Saba and Cynthia stepped up to care for us and then again during our IVfs of course. They knew EVERYTHING about our cycles and were so patient even with our stupid questions and held our hands and always made sure I was comfortable. Saba no longer works there, but she’s an angel!
Describe your experience with HRC.
Strength: all the employees are wonderful from Amanda at the desk, to Dr. Norian. Weakness: it is a small clinic and a lot of procedures are done out of house at the Pasadena location (still by dr. Norian)
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
Ultrasounds were $270 each The 2 day insemination was $900 I don’t remember the all inclusive IVF price but I believe it was ~$15,000 that included ultrasounds, bloodwork, pregnancy tests, the retrieval and the transfer as well as all of the egg insemination and one year of egg storage. Egg storage is $800 a year. I have 14 embryos in storage still since im a WARRIOR who will be doing this again soon!
Dr. Norian let us pick. We chose to do 2 embryos because we wanted to increase our chances and my wife reeeeeaally wanted twins
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable. He advised my HSG XRay which turned out to be all clear. He also did an ultrasound and everything looked good there which was a relief. I felt better about me knowing I was oooking good in all the right places to get pregnant and start a heAlthy family with my husband.... I also appreciated Dr. Norian’s knowledge and PowerPoints.... He did the ultrasound. I got the order to get the HSG. My husband needed to get tested.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Try to only talk to Dr. Norian.
It seemed like it was all about money and it was very hard to understand his nurse when getting my HSG XRay results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC.
The nurse was SO hard to understand. I asked to speak to Dr. Nirain but she said he was too busy. I did not understand what she was telling about my HSG which was frustrating.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Strengths include cleanliness and not making you wait hours after your appt. I also appreciated Dr. Norian’s knowledge and PowerPoints. Weaknesses include lack in communication. It also seemed like they were automatically asking for money for treatments when I was just wanting a plan of attack. I know costs are involved but when my intentions were for information and different paths, the feeling of having to drop money then and there was overwhelming.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
I don’t know off the top of my head but it was presented in a very overwhelming way.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian was very patient each time he seen me. He knew my test results and what to do to improve my numbers at each visit. Explained things in details and answered all our questions. He did all my ultrasounds and explained my process. The appointment after my negative pregnancy test result he was very informative on the next step and the possibilities of what may have gone wrong. He was very honest with us in explaining that he too was shocked at the negative pregnancy test as well as the team.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Do not go through their financing person Jessica O.
I was on Hormone injections to produce multiple Eggs and grow them to the right size for a egg retrieval. I was on suppositories towards the end and the 2 weeks after egg transfer. Dr. Norian had diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and put me on medication for that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Deann Molina )
Deann was amazing through the entire process. Always answered my questions via email and checked up on my throughout the process.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Everyone at the clinic was amazing even down to the receptionist. Everyone is very polite. Only negative response I have is the financing department, one lady out of Rancho office doing the financing. Horrible follow through. Never responded to my first few emails. Finally advised my nurse coordinator who referred me to someone else who is amazing.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at HRC.
Clinic was very organized and never too crowded and never had to wait to long in the lobby
Roughly $25,000.00
Dr. Norian is strict about only transferring two embryos at a time and I think it’s wise
Rancho Cucamonga
He [Dr. Norian] always answers all of my questions and is very cordial. My husband couldn’t make it to some appointments but he always said hi to him, even allowed him to FaceTime during ultrasounds...I loved that he was very clear in my chances, he told me the percentages of a pregnancy at my age and was very realistic. He is very knowledgeable and answered every question we had. Always recommended what was best for us in the end, we had some set backs and he was very thorough in explaining why things happened the way they did and would change my medications accordingly.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Trust is most important, we always felt he was very knowledgeable and very clear that this was not 100%. He is going to develop best plan for you, the rest is up to your body.
He always answers all of my questions and is very cordial. My husband couldn’t make it to some appointments but he always said hi to him, even allowed him to FaceTime during ultrasounds.
My first transfer was canceled after my blood draw, he recommended we cancel and said I was ovulating, sure enough the morning I was supposed to have my transfer I started my cycle. I was very greatful he cancelled in the end. The next cycle he started me on lupron and prepared me for my transfer and it worked!
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Karin / Deanne)
Very nice and compassionate. The entire office is very professional
Describe your experience with HRC.
Love the office, feels like everyone is cheering you on to succeed. The office is busy and they keep it moving, also still take the time to use each persons name. Graduation Day everyone congratulated me and kept saying how happy they were that it worked!
He will counsel you on what is best and what he recommends but ultimately listens to you and your choice
Rancho Cucamonga
I was worried about results because my previous RE had diagnosed me with DOR. Dr. Norian told me he would be aggressive within reason. I was on Gonal F and Menopur. He retrieved 26 eggs, 14 were mature, 13 fertilized, 6 made it to blast by day 5 and 3 more made it to blast on day 6. We sent 9 embryos for PGS testing and 6 were normal. I was extremely satisfied with those numbers.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Native American
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
We went to an introductory session for new IVF patients and as soon as we saw him talking, we felt very comfortable with him. He is very smart and knows the science. He's connected to people and presents as very warm and helpful.
Relax. He's got you covered.
He has excellent bed side manner. He sees you and not just money. He seems genuinely wanting to help his patients reach their goals. He goes out of his way to learn everyone's name including all family members. He's very patient and will take plenty of time answering all of your questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Saba)
Nursing staff was great but definitely more blunt with giving news than the doctor.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Clinic is beautiful and well run. You are told from the beginning that you'll have to go to their sister clinic for the surgical procedures. The nurses are friendly and greet you by name. You don't feel like just a number.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
IVF costs were about average.
He guided gently but left the decision up to me.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
John M. Norian MD, as a patient I felt very comfortable and very great and very excited at the same time. The nurse was very nice very patient with us. Made us understand different things about ivf and other opportunities we can start doing. The clinic was super nice and cleaned the staffs where very nice and they ratings for women to conceive are very high ratings.
They he is very patient with people. He very open to any questions you may have he makes sure your making the right choices about different ivf options. he very Honest person down to earth person he also provide free seminars so you can understand what’s best for you.
Because he took his time explaining the process of my diagnosis explaining my alter sound making sure I understand what was going on with my body. And had recommend that I go for IVF. The staff was amazing and patient with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
There where very nice very professional. People very interested in my health trying to have a baby. Very responsible and made me very comfortable.
Describe your experience with HRC.
There weaknesses with people is that they care so much. About other healthcare trying to help for a health ivf baby. Helping with payment options there strengths, are making sure there doing there part for others. Making sure they communicate with there patients on a daily schedule there on ways on time. When doing what they supposed to do to make there patient feel comfortable.
It’s was Around 10,000 and up
Rancho Cucamonga
When I had my first appointment with him I felt the connection instantly. I felt that he [Dr. Norian] really cared as a human and explained everything. I told him about my history and my husband. He explained everything step by step. He knew from the beginning that it could be a male factor. When we did testing everything came back normal for me. We found out that my husband had low Sperm count and he was right. I started my ivf cycle last month. I got 6 embabies from my retrieval and now waiting for my transfer.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
I was referred to Dr. Norian by my husband coworker. She had went to see Dr. Norian for her first cycle and had wonderful results on her first try with ivf. She told me how amazing he was and recommended him. When I had my first appointment with him I felt the connection instantly. I felt that he really cared as a human and explained everything. I told him about my history and my husband. He explained everything step by step. He knew from the beginning that it could be a male factor. When we did testing everything came back normal for me. We found out that my husband had low Sperm count and he was right. I started my ivf cycle last month. I got 6 embabies from my retrieval and now waiting for my transfer. Praying everything goes well.
I would say that he makes you feel very comfortable and is an amazing doctor
He made me feel like he really cared for me as a human and explained everything very well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Swapna)
My nurse was not as amazing as Dr. Norian. She was very short.
Describe your experience with HRC.
I would say that it seems everyone works very well together. They make sure that you get everything that needs to be done before leaving your appointment. The only thing is that I would not refer one of the nurse.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian is really personable, but sees a lot of patients and is always in a rush.... Dr. Norian pays great attention to detail and is very thorough. His office is very busy, but he is very informative. I rarely had questions when I left. If medication needed to be altered, he would make sure the correct dose was prescribe even if it was just a tiny alteration.... Dr. Norian strongly recommended transferring one embryo in my situation. We decided to transfer two, and I could tell he didn't agree with it, but he didn't push the subject too much.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Listen to everything he has to say before you ask questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Karen)
I did not have as great of an experience with the nurses. The nurse I was assigned as my coordinator was hard to get a hold of. She was always out of the office unexpectedly and I had to email and call multiple times before I could get an answer from her. I was then switched to a different nurse without my knowledge. I don't even know her name.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Overall this is a fantastic clinic. They are very organized, detail oriented, and compassionate. There are a lot of patients that go to Dr. Norian, so wait times are longer and actual appointments are short. However, I think it is worth it for the service and care you receive. I would just advise to speak up if you feel that you are getting lost in the crowd.
Rancho Cucamonga
Doctor Norian is very knowledgeable. He was very informative from the beginning, giving options and setting a fertility plan. He is attentive and sensitive. The doctor always make sure that I am okay before we proceed with any next step....The original plan was to take Letrozole plus IUI. I was given Letrozole 2.5 MG twice a day to stimulate my ovaries. Then Letrozole dosage was increased to 2.5mg three times a day. Both times it did not work, my follicles did not grow. Now I am going to start a cycle of IVF.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Follow every advice the doctor gives because he definitely knows what he's doing.
The doctor really is interested in getting to know my body to do what is best for me.
The nurses at doctor's Norian office don't always communicate very well. They are very nice and sensitive but definitely need to work on improving their communication skills.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
Not sure. Still trying to figure that out. All I have paid until now is my copay of $50. The Letrozole medications have been covered by insurance.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr norian takes good care of my self and partner acknowledge and cares so much. The clinic very clean homewelcoming a bit small but nice and moderen. The nurses know your name and ask how's everything they do care...They take time to talk to you as a human answer questions emails or voicemails. The nurses help so much. They will donate medicine if needed go to your home for injection if your not able to do it yourself
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
My protocol was very easy and non stressful they make a calendar which is very easy to follow they explain everything very clear and simply follow it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Saba )
Nudes they do take their time and help resolve the issue the same day or yet wishing houses.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Clinic is very clean always very welcoming. They always have goodies coffee good coffee and more beverages a bit small
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC.
Very expenssive we paid out of pocket all of it. No loans or anything
Since we didn't test emmbryos we decided to transfer two which I thought was great I know multiples and it was explain have more risk or complications.
Rancho Cucamonga
He [Dr. John Norian] was always up on my case and made adjustments to my plan of care as needed.... Very personable and knowledgable doctor that wants the best for his patients. He is up on the latest trends in infertility and makes adjustments as needed for your treatment. Ivf is challenging and so it helps to have an empathetic doctor.... He changed up my protocol the second round after only getting 7 eggs with IVF #1. For the second round he added DHEA before stims and then HGH during with higher menopur. I got 15 eggs that cycle.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC?
Ask questions, do your own research and be prepared for plans to change as your body responds to treatment.
He was always up on my case and made adjustments to my plan of care as needed. Currently going through FET #2 with him.
Not very personable in email communications. Only called the day after my miscarriage, no other follow up or support. Warmer in the office but very busy.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Great doctor, personable from desk and finance team but the nursing team could be more empathetic and supportive.
FET 3,500 IVF 6,900 PGS Testing 5,000
He prefers single transfer for safer pregnancy.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr.Norian is very knowledgeable. He answers all questions and is very honest about the results. When there were setbacks, he adjusted the protocol accordingly. He also was very thorough with all the tests that came back and made sure everything was just right....Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what he does....[HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] Appointments were easy to book. The only issue i had was the response time of someone getting back to me
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Ask questions
Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what he does.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
A little hard to understand, but very sweet and always got back to me in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Appointments were easy to book. The only issue i had was the response time of someone getting back to me. Although that could've been me just being anxious for a response. Usually they would get back to me the next day.