Royal College

John Norian works at

8112 Miliken Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
My dr [Dr. Norian] is good with being analytical and to the point. Not very good with bedside manner....My cycles were constantly pushed back and moved because it didn’t fit the drs time table....At first we tried letrezole for the IU I, then clomid for the next one. Then we tried femera, my pinning wasn’t thick enough so that cycle was canceled. Then we went to ivf and under went the stimming process, then went to injectable progesterone and vaginal progesterone, I was also on levothyroxine...
I wish they [HRC- Rancho Cucamonga] had an online portal to check status of everything you were waiting on. Also it would make it easier to to reference when you had questions.... In the beginning it felt good, the nurses remembered me, they called me when they said they would and updated me when they said they would. Then a year went by and it was like I was forgotten. The staff changed and the dr was more rushed every time I spoke to him.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My dr is good with being analytical and to the point. Not very good with bedside manner. It’s a sensitive subject and sometimes you need to read your patients. When you are about to tell them they will not have a child on their own, it breaks them. This is regardless if ivf is the cure. We don’t look a ourselves as women anymore
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Make sure you have support from your SO. Do not expect it from them and make sure you ask a lot of questions, it for st matter how weird it sounds coming out of your mouth
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
In the beginning it felt good, the nurses remembered me, they called me when they said they would and updated me when they said they would. Then a year went by and it was like I was forgotten. The staff changed and the dr was more rushed every time I spoke to him. My cycles were constantly pushed back and moved because it didn’t fit the drs time table. It was heartbreaking. When he finally told me that I wouldn’t get pregnant without doing an ivf cycle I had a breakdown and no one seemed to care. I drove home while having a panic attake. My husband and I just want to have a baby, we knew it would be emotionally tough but we didn’t realize that we wouldn’t get support from our clinic. When we signed on for an ivf cycle we started hearing more from our nurses. After the 2nd transfer I started to bleed 4 weeks into it. After 2 hours I finally got a hold of a nurse who advised me to go on bedrest for the next 2 days. Regularless if I was going to lose them anyway, some urgency would have been nice. I definitely don’t feel important to them, and I don’t quite know what to about my next cycle.
Describe the protocols John Norian used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
At first we tried letrezole for the IU I, then clomid for the next one. Then we tried femera, my pinning wasn’t thick enough so that cycle was canceled. Then we went to ivf and under went the stimming process, then went to injectable progesterone and vaginal progesterone, I was also on levothyroxine during the enmities process. Slowly that was increased
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
The various nurses I spoke with were great. There was a nurse that couldn’t understand my drs notes so she told me I would hav two have a d and c, when it really meant to “discontinue”. That was an awful conversation
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
I wish they had an online portal to check status of everything you were waiting on. Also it would make it easier to to reference when you had questions. Any videos and medication resources would be nice. The more help the better
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC Fertility.
The IUis were around $900 each, we did 2, medication was about $300. The ivf cycle was $21000, and the medication after transfer was $1800
Describe John Norian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Both transfers felt the same, the second transfer was with 2 embryos
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
They asked me to go on a type of Medication they wanted me too start right away but never called it in, despite my many calls for them to do so. Also my 3rd iui was canceled bc the dr wasn’t going to be in town and failed to schedule me around that
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian is kind and smart and was easy to talk to. He always addressed all of our questions with detail and patience. Dr. Norian explained all the options -- risks and gave his opinion on best course of treatment. In the operating room he was warm and made me feel comfortable even during a D&C. When any results become available Dr. Norian called himself and explained everything and made himself available for questions. He remained positive and was always optimistic. We have decided to switch Doctors/ clinics because in the end I did feel like he could have been more thorough and I believe things will missed and mismanaged.
We liked Dr. Norian very much, but his staff [at HRC] always seems overwhelmed. The nurses assigned to us did not get back to us in a timely manner and there were often mistakes on the treatment plans...I don't think I would recommend his practice -- if someone was set on going there I would advise them to ask lots of questions and push for more tests...The nursling staff always seemed overwhelmed. I rarely felt supported and always felt like I was chasing them down. The nursing coordinator was responsive, but she was not the one managing my specific treatment/ care.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
We liked Dr. Norian very much, but his staff always seems overwhelmed. The nurses assigned to us did not get back to us in a timely manner and there were often mistakes on the treatment plans. After 2 miscarriages with Dr. Norian (1 before we started seeing him I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis and I couldn't help but feel it could have been caught earlier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic is Pasadena was wonderful. The nursing staff was warm, friendly, patient and always made us feel very comfortable. All of the other staff was great as well - encouraged questions and never seems rushed. We almost never waited -- they were on time and efficient.
We did multiple embryo transfer and after the second miscarriage he suggested we leave the frozen embryo from the that retrieval and do a new retrieval with testing. I wish we did the testing from the start and wish that was suggested.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
I think the issues at this clinic come down to the nurses -- it seems like they have too many patients.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable. He advised my HSG XRay which turned out to be all clear. He also did an ultrasound and everything looked good there which was a relief. I felt better about me knowing I was oooking good in all the right places to get pregnant and start a heAlthy family with my husband.... I also appreciated Dr. Norian’s knowledge and PowerPoints.... He did the ultrasound. I got the order to get the HSG. My husband needed to get tested.
The nurse [HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] was SO hard to understand. I asked to speak to Dr. Nirain but she said he was too busy. I did not understand what she was telling about my HSG which was frustrating.... Strengths include cleanliness and not making you wait hours after your appt.... Weaknesses include lack in communication. It also seemed like they were automatically asking for money for treatments when I was just wanting a plan of attack.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Try to only talk to Dr. Norian.
It seemed like it was all about money and it was very hard to understand his nurse when getting my HSG XRay results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
The nurse was SO hard to understand. I asked to speak to Dr. Nirain but she said he was too busy. I did not understand what she was telling about my HSG which was frustrating.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Strengths include cleanliness and not making you wait hours after your appt. I also appreciated Dr. Norian’s knowledge and PowerPoints. Weaknesses include lack in communication. It also seemed like they were automatically asking for money for treatments when I was just wanting a plan of attack. I know costs are involved but when my intentions were for information and different paths, the feeling of having to drop money then and there was overwhelming.
I don’t know off the top of my head but it was presented in a very overwhelming way.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
No one called me with my result of my HSG. I had to call 3 times after the allotted time to wait for results. And the. I didn’t even understand the nurse and she wouldn’t let me talk to dr. Norian.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian was polite, very knowledgeable, but I also felt like he had a lot of other things going on in the office, like his attention could not be 100% committed to my care. It could be more helpful if he were able to give more educational handouts on whatever diagnosis he had for my care because a lot of times I couldn’t remember everything he was saying. ... Dr. Norian called me once and basically just recommended IVF. I never heard back again afterwards, therefore I decided it would be best to go elsewhere where I felt more comfortable. ...
Results were not relayed in a timely manner. ... The office was clean. But I could tell by other patients there that having an appointment did not mean you would be seen in a timely fashion. Seems you would wait at least 30 min or longer in some cases. For me I had to wait 20 min for my first appointment for just a consultation ... ... The nurses [HRC] weren’t very helpful in getting information back to me, or asked me if I understood everything the doctor was saying.
Write everything down.
Results were not relayed in a timely manner. The nurses weren’t very helpful in getting information back to me, or asked me if I understood everything the doctor was saying. I wish they could have given me written information regarding my lab results, instead Dr. Norian called me once and basically just recommended IVF. I never heard back again afterwards, therefore I decided it would be best to go elsewhere where I felt more comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
I can’t remember my nurses name, she was I believe if Indian ethnicity. She appeared to just do her job and had zero effort on being pleasant. She barely spoke unless it was just to answer me. I felt like I was pulling information out of her instead of her being a resource for me.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The office was clean. But I could tell by other patients there that having an appointment did not mean you would be seen in a timely fashion. Seems you would wait at least 30 min or longer in some cases. For me I had to wait 20 min for my first appointment for just a consultation.
I was still covered by my insurance for “diagnostic” treatments, so I didn’t have to pay at first. Later I would end up paying for an HSG he ordered through another Facility.

2016, Consult
There was no strategy for my case, besides going home and relax when trying to convince and don’t stress. ... I was 24 years old when I met doctor Norman, during consult he told me I was young and I was putting too much pressure on myself. ... After he quickly diagnosed me with unexplained infertility I was disappointed and explained to him I know my body and I know I need help.
I was not a priority until I paid for my consult. I didn’t feel like the nursing staff showed compassion unless I spent money there. Prior to my consult I was talked to with short answers very little effort and I felt rushed. ... When I visited this office the nurses were on or off with their customer service, when I would call to get information they weren’t interested in giving me too much info unless I had already paid for a consult. ...I was given paperwork on In Vitro, from what I remember the cost was $20,000 + ...
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
I was 24 years old when I met doctor Norman, during consult he told me I was young and I was putting too much pressure on myself. He recommended we do a ultrasound to check my follicle count. After he quickly diagnosed me with unexplained infertility I was disappointed and explained to him I know my body and I know I need help. He pretty much sent me on my way with brochures and paperwork on what I could try at home or pay the full price for In Vitro. I left the office feeling hopeless and even more confused. I doubted myself thinking perhaps I was putting a lot of pressure on myself. As a one income household, the $20,000 surgery was not in the cards for us. I am now 29 years old and still no baby and still having issues with my infertility. I would not come back to this office after my experience there.
Age doesn’t matter to anyone wanting a family. Don’t discourage women based on their age. Please be more compassionate and help families looking for help.
When I visited this office the nurses were on or off with their customer service, when I would call to get information they weren’t interested in giving me too much info unless I had already paid for a consult. When I finally gave in and made a consult appointment the doctor dismissed my worries and did not take me serious because of my age at the time I was 24 years old. I am now 29 years old still having issues with my fertility and no baby. I wish he would have taken me more serious.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Each patient is different, unexplained infertility is hard. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and I don’t know how to fix it. It’s frustrating and to be told I was young and I have plenty of time to conceive. My husband and I desperately want a child, and I would not come back to this office to try and achieve our goal.
I was given paperwork on In Vitro, from what I remember the cost was $20,000 +
Rancho Cucamonga

There [HRC-Rancho Cucamonga] weaknesses with people is that they care so much. About other healthcare trying to help for a health ivf baby. Helping with payment options there strengths, are making sure there doing there part for others. Making sure they communicate with there patients on a daily schedule there on ways on time. When doing what they supposed to do to make there patient feel comfortable.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
John M. Norian MD, as a patient I felt very comfortable and very great and very excited at the same time. The nurse was very nice very patient with us. Made us understand different things about ivf and other opportunities we can start doing. The clinic was super nice and cleaned the staffs where very nice and they ratings for women to conceive are very high ratings.
They he is very patient with people. He very open to any questions you may have he makes sure your making the right choices about different ivf options. he very Honest person down to earth person he also provide free seminars so you can understand what’s best for you.
Because he took his time explaining the process of my diagnosis explaining my alter sound making sure I understand what was going on with my body. And had recommend that I go for IVF. The staff was amazing and patient with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
There where very nice very professional. People very interested in my health trying to have a baby. Very responsible and made me very comfortable.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
There weaknesses with people is that they care so much. About other healthcare trying to help for a health ivf baby. Helping with payment options there strengths, are making sure there doing there part for others. Making sure they communicate with there patients on a daily schedule there on ways on time. When doing what they supposed to do to make there patient feel comfortable.
It’s was Around 10,000 and up