6.9

National Inst of Health

John Norian works at

8112 Miliken Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Dr. Norian was very friendly and informative and always made sure I got the right attention and kept me up to date. ...I have DOR and endometriosis ... Dr. Norian is very compassionate, driven, and has your best interest at heart. ... He is a very knowledgeable, personable, and outgoing guy that strives for excellence. After seeing 2 other fertility doctors before him, meeting him I knew I made the right choice.
The wait times [at HRC] seem long sometimes. But I understand that things can make times longer. Strengths would be the hustle to make sure everyone gets to where they are going or need to have done in a timely manner. ... They [nurses] all were very friendly and helpful ... For a round of ivf plus a fresh or frozen procedure included was $10,500 and meds were an extra $5000 ...
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian is very compassionate, driven, and has your best interest at heart. He has a family of his own so he understands the dire need of couples wanting children. He is a very knowledgeable, personable, and outgoing guy that strives for excellence. After seeing 2 other fertility doctors before him, meeting him I knew I made the right choice.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Bring a book or magazine. Sometimes the wait times can be a little long.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Describe the protocols John Norian used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
I have DOR and endometriosis so I did 12 days of stiming and egg retrieval got 6 mature eggs. All fertilized and only 3 made it to day 5. For my frozen transfer we are doing an antagonist protocol with lupron
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Deanne molina)
They all were very friendly and helpful
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The wait times seem long sometimes. But I understand that things can make times longer. Strengths would be the hustle to make sure everyone gets to where they are going or need to have done in a timely manner.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC Fertility.

2017, Unknown Success
Dr norian takes good care of my self and partner acknowledge and cares so much. The clinic very clean homewelcoming a bit small but nice and moderen. The nurses know your name and ask how's everything they do care...They take time to talk to you as a human answer questions emails or voicemails. The nurses help so much. They will donate medicine if needed go to your home for injection if your not able to do it yourself
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My protocol was very easy and non stressful they make a calendar which is very easy to follow they explain everything very clear and simply follow it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Saba )
Nudes they do take their time and help resolve the issue the same day or yet wishing houses.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Clinic is very clean always very welcoming. They always have goodies coffee good coffee and more beverages a bit small
Very expenssive we paid out of pocket all of it. No loans or anything
Describe John Norian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Since we didn't test emmbryos we decided to transfer two which I thought was great I know multiples and it was explain have more risk or complications.
Rancho Cucamonga

He [Dr. John Norian] was always up on my case and made adjustments to my plan of care as needed.... Very personable and knowledgable doctor that wants the best for his patients. He is up on the latest trends in infertility and makes adjustments as needed for your treatment. Ivf is challenging and so it helps to have an empathetic doctor.... He changed up my protocol the second round after only getting 7 eggs with IVF #1. For the second round he added DHEA before stims and then HGH during with higher menopur. I got 15 eggs that cycle.
[HRS has a] Great doctor, personable from desk and finance team but the nursing team could be more empathetic and supportive.... Not very personable in email communications. Only called the day after my miscarriage, no other follow up or support. Warmer in the office but very busy.... FET 3,500 IVF 6,900 PGS Testing 5,000.... Ask questions, do your own research and be prepared for plans to change as your body responds to treatment.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
He was always up on my case and made adjustments to my plan of care as needed. Currently going through FET #2 with him.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
FET 3,500 IVF 6,900 PGS Testing 5,000
He prefers single transfer for safer pregnancy.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr.Norian is very knowledgeable. He answers all questions and is very honest about the results. When there were setbacks, he adjusted the protocol accordingly. He also was very thorough with all the tests that came back and made sure everything was just right....Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what he does....[HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] Appointments were easy to book. The only issue i had was the response time of someone getting back to me
[HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] Appointments were easy to book. The only issue i had was the response time of someone getting back to me. Although that could've been me just being anxious for a response. Usually they would get back to me the next day...[Nursing staff] A little hard to understand, but very sweet and always got back to me in a timely manner...Dr.Norian is very knowledgeable. He answers all questions and is very honest about the results.
Ask questions
Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what he does.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)

2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Norian explained everything thoroughly. We didn't end up getting treatment at his office so it was too early to tell how everything would of turned out. He explained what he thought would work for us. ... Dr. Norian is really busy, he has alot of patients. It's hard to get appointment [HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] soon sometimes. But overall he explained the treatment thoroughly. ...
It was hard to get ahold of them [nurses] sometimes but overall the service was good. They would answer the questions you had. ... It's hard to get appointment soon sometimes. ... I don't know how he [Dr. Norian] is when you decide to get treatment at his clinic [HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] because I didn't get a chance to start treatment there. ... We we're treated well the times we were there.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Ask lots of questions and be sure to understand everything you will be going through.
It was too early to tell. We we're treated well the times we were there.
I don't exactly remember what it was. Injections and meds.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
It was hard to get ahold of them sometimes but overall the service was good. They would answer the questions you had.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Dr. Norian is really busy, he has alot of patients. It's hard to get appointment soon sometimes. But overall he explained the treatment thoroughly. I don't know how he is when you decide to get treatment at his clinic because I didn't get a chance to start treatment there.
I remember paying for consultation and some test.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian was polite, very knowledgeable, but I also felt like he had a lot of other things going on in the office, like his attention could not be 100% committed to my care. It could be more helpful if he were able to give more educational handouts on whatever diagnosis he had for my care because a lot of times I couldn’t remember everything he was saying. ... Dr. Norian called me once and basically just recommended IVF. I never heard back again afterwards, therefore I decided it would be best to go elsewhere where I felt more comfortable. ...
Results were not relayed in a timely manner. ... The office was clean. But I could tell by other patients there that having an appointment did not mean you would be seen in a timely fashion. Seems you would wait at least 30 min or longer in some cases. For me I had to wait 20 min for my first appointment for just a consultation ... ... The nurses [HRC] weren’t very helpful in getting information back to me, or asked me if I understood everything the doctor was saying.
Write everything down.
Results were not relayed in a timely manner. The nurses weren’t very helpful in getting information back to me, or asked me if I understood everything the doctor was saying. I wish they could have given me written information regarding my lab results, instead Dr. Norian called me once and basically just recommended IVF. I never heard back again afterwards, therefore I decided it would be best to go elsewhere where I felt more comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
I can’t remember my nurses name, she was I believe if Indian ethnicity. She appeared to just do her job and had zero effort on being pleasant. She barely spoke unless it was just to answer me. I felt like I was pulling information out of her instead of her being a resource for me.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The office was clean. But I could tell by other patients there that having an appointment did not mean you would be seen in a timely fashion. Seems you would wait at least 30 min or longer in some cases. For me I had to wait 20 min for my first appointment for just a consultation.
I was still covered by my insurance for “diagnostic” treatments, so I didn’t have to pay at first. Later I would end up paying for an HSG he ordered through another Facility.