Royal College
National Inst of Health

John Norian works at

8112 Miliken Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility.

I wish that Dr. Norian could have spent some more time explaining things to us. And maybe that will come later during a follow up consultation if this is a failed cycle. ... I think there are somethings we just won’t ever understand about our fertility with DOR and a family history of male infertility on my husband’s side of the family. ... Dr. Norian was super busy, and I didn’t feel like he could spend time with us to answer questions. He was very rushed trying to get through patients.
There were two occasions I sat in the waiting room [HRC] for over an hour because they were behind. It’s tough to put up with this because I was working and had to make up my time at work. So waiting was stressful. I wish they would have notified me to come in a little later and that would have made all the difference. ... The laboratory nurse was pretty good about getting my blood drawn right away.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
I came in already having been treated elsewhere so my diagnosis was done outside of this clinic. I don’t feel that I learned anything new being under his care. He seemed to be a very skilled doctor from the times we met with him. The medical treatment was not unlike our other experiences.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Make sure to have your questions written so that when you get time to talk to the doctor you will not forget what you wanted to ask.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Describe the protocols John Norian used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
We did Gonal F 225mg and Menopur 225mg-300mg for 9 days. Novarel on day 10 and Cetrotide for 5 days. Doxycline a day before the retrieval for 5 days. We started a few meds a day after egg retrieval that included progesterone in oil, endometrin, estradiol, Medrol dose pack. I would have liked a rationale for using this protocol from the doctor but mostly the nurse would just tell me what we were doing with not too much explanation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Deanne)
Deanne spent most of the time of our visit with us explaining medication and appointments. She also seemed to be rushed. I made about two phone calls to her and the call went to voice mail each time. It was best to communicate with her via email. The laboratory nurse was pretty good about getting my blood drawn right away.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
I believe that this clinic does a fantastic job at what they do. I feel that our setbacks are because of our diagnosis or lack therefore. I think there are somethings we just won’t ever understand about our fertility with DOR and a family history of male infertility on my husband’s side of the family. There are just some people that have a higher success rate than we do. I wish that Dr. Norian could have spent some more time explaining things to us. And maybe that will come later during a follow up consultation if this is a failed cycle. Another weakness is that the clinic is so busy. There were two occasions I sat in the waiting room for over an hour because they were behind. It’s tough to put up with this because I was working and had to make up my time at work. So waiting was stressful. I wish they would have notified me to come in a little later and that would have made all the difference.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC Fertility.
Procedure was like $12k. Medication was about $6k.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian took an enormous amount of time to sit with, discuss, and teach my husband and I about the available options. I have never felt like a number or a paycheck for him. ... Aggressive IUI, hoping to turn into IVF since I started with only 1 follicle and a low estrogen and AMH level. ... He does every ultrasound and reviews results with you every time you go in. He answers questions in a knowledgeable but patient friendly way.
HRC is very professional and has a hands on approach with their clients. The wait time can be long, but it’s because they are spending valuable personal time with each patient. ... Deanne [nurse] has been my rock and saving grace through this whole process. She answered every phone call and email with compassion, expertise, and care. She consoled me when I was crying and disappointed, boosted me up when I needed it, and guided me through the entire cycle.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian has great bed side manners and spends every appointment with you. He does every ultrasound and reviews results with you every time you go in. He answers questions in a knowledgeable but patient friendly way. He is blunt and to the point, so he does not sugar coat anything which can be emotional but I appreciated so I did not ever have too high of hopes/positivity for things. I always had a realistic view of everything that was going to happen and what the possibly outcomes could be.
Ask ALL the questions and do not be afraid to speak your mind.
Dr. Norian took an enormous amount of time to sit with, discuss, and teach my husband and I about the available options. I have never felt like a number or a paycheck for him. I especially love my nurse coordinator, Deanne. She is amazing!
Aggressive IUI, hoping to turn into IVF since I started with only 1 follicle and a low estrogen and AMH level. My protocol was Menopur 225 (3) and Gonal F 225 for the first 10 days. Was supposed to add Centrotide on day 6 if I had been responding well, which I wasn’t so we continued with the original dosage until day 8, but I am still not responding well. Continuing until day 10 and then deciding if we will continue with IUI or cancel the cycle.
Deanne has been my rock and saving grace through this whole process. She answered every phone call and email with compassion, expertise, and care. She consoled me when I was crying and disappointed, boosted me up when I needed it, and guided me through the entire cycle.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
HRC is very professional and has a hands on approach with their clients. The wait time can be long, but it’s because they are spending valuable personal time with each patient. I never was upset about this because I knew they would be giving me the same attention and care.

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Norian is very honest and will definitely let you know how things are going. During my cycle leading to a retrieval I had to call him on weekends and at night and he was always there to pick up the phone. ... Dosages were adjusted as I went through the retrieval process. He was very careful not to over stimulate. I expressed my concerns regarding that matter.
The clinic [HRC] seems to have become more popular for this side of town. It is sometimes difficult to get appointments at a certain time. The nurses were good but sometimes they seemed stressed because they were short people. This clinic seems to be understaffed and would benefit of hiring some more nurses. ... Scheduling was a bit of a nightmare because you had to go in before 11:00 am to get blood results that afternoon.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian is very honest and will definitely let you know how things are going. During my cycle leading to a retrieval I had to call him on weekends and at night and he was always there to pick up the phone. After I was confirmed pregnant, I called him for a concern I had at 8pm on his vacation and he was quick to answer the phone and help. I would say one of his weaknesses is running late in the office. He has started to get more popular and the office seems more busy now, which causes him to run late with appointments. I still think it’s a good thing, because that means he doesn’t just rush you out of his office when you have questions or concerns.
Ask a lot of questions. Make sure to write down answers if you need it or have them email you information so that it is in writing.
Dr Norian has always been very delicate and chooses his words wisely. He does not sugar coat anything but, he is considerate of your feelings.
Dosages were adjusted as I went through the retrieval process. He was very careful not to over stimulate. I expressed my concerns regarding that matter. A previous doctor had over stimulated and then cancelled my treatment. He knew I was very worried about this happening and he always kept me up to date with dosages and provided reasoning as to why he was decreasing or increasing meds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
The care coordinator was helpful to an extent. I believe she is used for out of the country patients who speak another language. My difficulty with her was the language barrier. Often it was hard to communicate certain things to her because she spoke broken English. Although, she was hard to understand, she still provided as much help as she could.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic seems to have become more popular for this side of town. It is sometimes difficult to get appointments at a certain time. The nurses were good but sometimes they seemed stressed because they were short people. This clinic seems to be understaffed and would benefit of hiring some more nurses.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at HRC Fertility.
Scheduling was a bit of a nightmare because you had to go in before 11:00 am to get blood results that afternoon. Ultrasounds were all done around the same time. If the time wasn’t available in afternoon you have to take off work and come during not so favorable hours.
I went in months before my treatment and prices were going to go up. I ended up paying for treatment 3 months before. I paid a total of 18,800 to the clinic. Then another 3,200 for medication. Now the prices have been raised. I will be going back for more treatments.
Describe John Norian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
Dr. Norian is not a fan of transferring more than one embryo. He will of course do what you want, but does provide you with information why transferring more than one embryo is considered a high risk.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian from my experience would usually say like over all I’m pleased with the result when he checked my blood works, follicles. I also had a couple of blood work results that were a bit abnormal and he would point it out to me and prescribed me a medication and coach me on lifestyle changes that I needed to do. ... Sometimes or some tests he failed to give me feedback so that’s when I have to initiate and ask him things like what do you think of my husband’s sperm analysis result, how are my follicles responding to the treatment. I am still half way through my IVF process but I am pleased in general with how Dr. Noraian is managing my treatment.
Strengths: -clinic [HRC] is clean -most of the staff are courteous and friendly -wait time when I went for ultrasound/bloodwork was not bad at all Weakness -took me about a month to get a schedule for initial consultation -their main receptionist is not so courteous in person and during phone calls ... Their monitoring is in the mornings. Weekend monitoring is in another branch about about 30 miles away
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian from my experience would usually say like over all I’m pleased with the result when he checked my blood works, follicles. I also had a couple of blood work results that were a bit abnormal and he would point it out to me and prescribed me a medication and coach me on lifestyle changes that I needed to do. He would give feedbacks like that. Sometimes or some tests he failed to give me feedback so that’s when I have to initiate and ask him things like what do you think of my husband’s sperm analysis result, how are my follicles responding to the treatment. I am still half way through my IVF process but I am pleased in general with how Dr. Noraian is managing my treatment.
Do your research in advance if you can because Dr. Norian or even most doctors I think, don’t really give a detailed explanation of everything in the process and if they do you will most probably be overwhelmed while in the clinic. Also make make a list of the questions you might have for Dr. Norian and his team.
I can tell that Dr. Norian is always really busy but he always managed to ask how I am doing. Although always briefly, but he makes it a point to explain his plan of care for me and informs me if my results are good or not.
Birth control pills for about 2 weeks, then injections for about 10 days. Follistim, menopur. Ganirelix was added in the last few days. Trigger shot was lupron. Mood swings, fatigue and mild OHSS towards egg retrieval day and after were the side effects that I experienced.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Yes. Michelle)
My nurse coordinator always answered my calls and emails promptly. The only thing is she can be sarcastic when I clarify certain things about the treatment that I don’t understand.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Strengths: -clinic is clean -most of the staff are courteous and friendly -wait time when I went for ultrasound/bloodwork was not bad at all Weakness -took me about a month to get a schedule for initial consultation -their main receptionist is not so courteous in person and during phone calls
$17,000+ including PGS ,ICSI but not including meds and mock IVF
Rancho Cucamonga

Because of our prior IVF’s he [Dr. John Norian] was comfortable doing a multiple embryo transfer. He did explain that isn’t the norm for him but he does take in account your age and prior treatments...was very kind and treated me like a person. He explained what he was lookin for during each ultra sound. He made sure all my questions were answered...His bedside manner was nothing but great. I truly believe he treated me on an individual case. There was noting cookie cutter about his treatment plan. I’ve never felt that way with previous doctors.
All procedures take place at the Pasadena office [of HRC]. And Dr.Norian completes them before starting work in Rancho. So there were times I had to leave at 3 am. There was confusion both times I went to the Pasadena office because you arrive before the receptionist. I wasn’t sure where to check in. I ended up sitting in the waiting room and just waiting until they came out looking for me. When I went in for my transfer, they use another door and I couldn’t hear them calling my name. Finally about 20 min after my appointment time hey called me.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
He was the first doctor to get a positive result. During our treatment we had to cancel and start another protocol. While I was upset at first about this he took the time to explain the why behind the decision. He did give me he choice as a patient to continue the treatment without change but made sure I knew why he recommended the new protocol. His bedside manner was nothing but great. I truly believe he treated me on an individual case. There was noting cookie cutter about his treatment plan. I’ve never felt that way with previous doctors.
Dr. Norian has a large client base and it can take some time to be seen. Allow yourself extra time when visiting the clinic.
Dr.Norian was very kind and treated me like a person. He explained what he was lookin for during each ultra sound. He made sure all my questions were answered.
Unsure
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Chen)
Our nurse and I had a language barrier which made it hard to ask questions and understand what she was saying. Multiple times my husband and I left her office so confused. We had confusion on our medication order. When she placed our medication order she included medication for egg retrieval and FET. At first I was told we would do a greasy transfer so I wasn’t sure why she was ordering all that medication. After many back and forth I figured out that the FET medication would be needed in either case. In the end we did end up doing a FET after retrieval.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic is very busy. Expect wait times to be long at times. The office is very clean. Also, expect your procedure to be very early. All procedures take place at the Pasadena office. And Dr.Norian completes them before starting work in Rancho. So there were times I had to leave at 3 am. There was confusion both times I went to the Pasadena office because you arrive before the receptionist. I wasn’t sure where to check in. I ended up sitting in the waiting room and just waiting until they came out looking for me. When I went in for my transfer, they use another door and I couldn’t hear them calling my name. Finally about 20 min after my appointment time hey called me.
About $1500 out of pocket because of insurance coverage.
Because of our prior IVF’s he was comfortable doing a multiple embryo transfer. He did explain that isn’t the norm for him but he does take in account your age and prior treatments.

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Norian took time to explain treatment options and seemed to genuinely care about our outcome. ... Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He changed treatment plans when necessary and consulted with other doctors when necessary. ... Dr. Norian was willing to transfer two embryos, but no more, per cycle as long the risk of multiples was understood.
Be prepared to wait well beyond your appointment time. The clinic [HRC] is very busy and even though you have an appointment with one doctor and two exam rooms they get behind fast. ... The clinic preferred a certain pharmacy but we used the pharmacy through our insurance to save money. ... Deanne was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She was very busy though and at times replies to emails and voicemails wasn’t prompt.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He changed treatment plans when necessary and consulted with other doctors when necessary. He seemed to genuinely care about the outcomes of our cycles.
Ask questions to be clear on treatment plans and procedures.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Be prepared to wait well beyond your appointment time. The clinic is very busy and even though you have an appointment with one doctor and two exam rooms they get behind fast. Make your appointments for first thing in the morning and be early. Also pay attention to the patients who came in after you to make sure they don’t get called first. We were skipped over a few times making our wait even longer.
Our egg retrieval without ICSI and one transfer was around $9000 not including medications. Each transfer after was $3500. The clinic preferred a certain pharmacy but we used the pharmacy through our insurance to save money.

Treated 2017 - 2019
My experience with Dr Norian was pleasant. His office [HRC] is very busy. He is nice though. ... Dr Norian sometimes appears too rushed in his busy schedule. However when he is with you he does seem genuine and caring. ... I believe him to have a high level of skill and education. You do have to go to a different office for procedures. ... They have a very cookie cutter approach to how they like to do their cycles. ...
They [HRC] have a very cookie cutter approach to how they like to do their cycles. ... All of the people are friendly from the front desk to financial etc. You have to be your own advocate so don’t be afraid to speak up and ask questions. ... I had a lab value that was low that was failed to be reported. ... My last round I did not feel the LVN was on top of her game in the way I would have wanted.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My experience with Dr Norian was pleasant. His office is very busy. He is nice though. I believe him to have a high level of skill and education. You do have to go to a different office for procedures. However that office is beautiful and it’s nice not to have to drive far for everything. Your routine appointments will all be done at the Rancho office.
Make sure you think about any questions you have ahead of time and make sure to get them answered. Don’t let the flow of the office overwhelm you.
I don’t exactly recall. They have a very cookie cutter approach to how they like to do their cycles. If you like what they offer great. If you don’t. Go somewhere else.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: She no longer works there)
My last round I did not feel the LVN was on top of her game in the way I would have wanted. This time I have a new coordinator and am hoping for a better experience.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic itself is a nice new clean environment. All of the people are friendly from the front desk to financial etc. You have to be your own advocate so don’t be afraid to speak up and ask questions.
Around 6-7k for an embryo transfer
Dr Norian will choose what’s best for you. He is agreeable to listen to your thoughts on it too however.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
I had a lab value that was low that was failed to be reported.

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Norian was very friendly and informative and always made sure I got the right attention and kept me up to date. ...I have DOR and endometriosis ... Dr. Norian is very compassionate, driven, and has your best interest at heart. ... He is a very knowledgeable, personable, and outgoing guy that strives for excellence. After seeing 2 other fertility doctors before him, meeting him I knew I made the right choice.
The wait times [at HRC] seem long sometimes. But I understand that things can make times longer. Strengths would be the hustle to make sure everyone gets to where they are going or need to have done in a timely manner. ... They [nurses] all were very friendly and helpful ... For a round of ivf plus a fresh or frozen procedure included was $10,500 and meds were an extra $5000 ...
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian is very compassionate, driven, and has your best interest at heart. He has a family of his own so he understands the dire need of couples wanting children. He is a very knowledgeable, personable, and outgoing guy that strives for excellence. After seeing 2 other fertility doctors before him, meeting him I knew I made the right choice.
Bring a book or magazine. Sometimes the wait times can be a little long.
I have DOR and endometriosis so I did 12 days of stiming and egg retrieval got 6 mature eggs. All fertilized and only 3 made it to day 5. For my frozen transfer we are doing an antagonist protocol with lupron
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Deanne molina)
They all were very friendly and helpful
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The wait times seem long sometimes. But I understand that things can make times longer. Strengths would be the hustle to make sure everyone gets to where they are going or need to have done in a timely manner.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr Norian was also comforting along with delivering the truth about my condition and treatments that would help us conceive. ... My Fallopian tubes are no longer connected after a surgery. Dr Norian suggested FET IVF and gave us all the statistics relating to it and said I’d be a great candidate but being that I’m going to be 35 soon we need to start right away. ...
As a whole they are amazing. From dealing with the front desk to the nurses to talking to dr and financial advisors. I never had any issues with anyone or anything with HRC Rancho Cucamonga. They get back to within a good time whether it’s emailing or calling. The entire staff is very professional as well. ... I really appreciate the empathic approach they have especially when infertility is a complete roller coaster of emotions.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
At first I was extremely nervous about what to expect from a fertility specialist and honestly expecting the worst outcome, that being that I won’t be able to have children with and without treatment. Dr Norian and his team put all those fears and worries to rest. The nurses are very comforting and friendly. Dr Norian was also comforting along with delivering the truth about my condition and treatments that would help us conceive. I really appreciate the empathic approach they have especially when infertility is a complete roller coaster of emotions.
Don’t be shy. If you have questions make sure to write them down before the consultation. The information given at the appointment can be extremely overwhelming and you might forget some of the important questions you have. He’s very open and understanding so don’t be afraid to ask about anything on your mind.
Dr Norian is very straight forward but also empathetic to the needs and wants of his patient.
My Fallopian tubes are no longer connected after a surgery. Dr Norian suggested FET IVF and gave us all the statistics relating to it and said I’d be a great candidate but being that I’m going to be 35 soon we need to start right away. He gave me an ultrasound which we found a small polyp and soo I was referred back to my OB to get that removed before we could move forward. We were able to remove it but unable to go back for treatment due to the fact my husband is military and was sent to Korea for a year.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
Extremely friendly and comforting. They try to help you to the best of their knowledge and if they don’t know an answer they’ll direct you to someone that does know.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
We have insurance that cover consultation and some fertility medications. I’m unsure of the costs.

Treated 2015 - 2018
My dr [Dr. Norian] is good with being analytical and to the point. Not very good with bedside manner....My cycles were constantly pushed back and moved because it didn’t fit the drs time table....At first we tried letrezole for the IU I, then clomid for the next one. Then we tried femera, my pinning wasn’t thick enough so that cycle was canceled. Then we went to ivf and under went the stimming process, then went to injectable progesterone and vaginal progesterone, I was also on levothyroxine...
I wish they [HRC- Rancho Cucamonga] had an online portal to check status of everything you were waiting on. Also it would make it easier to to reference when you had questions.... In the beginning it felt good, the nurses remembered me, they called me when they said they would and updated me when they said they would. Then a year went by and it was like I was forgotten. The staff changed and the dr was more rushed every time I spoke to him.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My dr is good with being analytical and to the point. Not very good with bedside manner. It’s a sensitive subject and sometimes you need to read your patients. When you are about to tell them they will not have a child on their own, it breaks them. This is regardless if ivf is the cure. We don’t look a ourselves as women anymore
Make sure you have support from your SO. Do not expect it from them and make sure you ask a lot of questions, it for st matter how weird it sounds coming out of your mouth
In the beginning it felt good, the nurses remembered me, they called me when they said they would and updated me when they said they would. Then a year went by and it was like I was forgotten. The staff changed and the dr was more rushed every time I spoke to him. My cycles were constantly pushed back and moved because it didn’t fit the drs time table. It was heartbreaking. When he finally told me that I wouldn’t get pregnant without doing an ivf cycle I had a breakdown and no one seemed to care. I drove home while having a panic attake. My husband and I just want to have a baby, we knew it would be emotionally tough but we didn’t realize that we wouldn’t get support from our clinic. When we signed on for an ivf cycle we started hearing more from our nurses. After the 2nd transfer I started to bleed 4 weeks into it. After 2 hours I finally got a hold of a nurse who advised me to go on bedrest for the next 2 days. Regularless if I was going to lose them anyway, some urgency would have been nice. I definitely don’t feel important to them, and I don’t quite know what to about my next cycle.
At first we tried letrezole for the IU I, then clomid for the next one. Then we tried femera, my pinning wasn’t thick enough so that cycle was canceled. Then we went to ivf and under went the stimming process, then went to injectable progesterone and vaginal progesterone, I was also on levothyroxine during the enmities process. Slowly that was increased
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
The various nurses I spoke with were great. There was a nurse that couldn’t understand my drs notes so she told me I would hav two have a d and c, when it really meant to “discontinue”. That was an awful conversation
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
I wish they had an online portal to check status of everything you were waiting on. Also it would make it easier to to reference when you had questions. Any videos and medication resources would be nice. The more help the better
The IUis were around $900 each, we did 2, medication was about $300. The ivf cycle was $21000, and the medication after transfer was $1800
Both transfers felt the same, the second transfer was with 2 embryos
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
They asked me to go on a type of Medication they wanted me too start right away but never called it in, despite my many calls for them to do so. Also my 3rd iui was canceled bc the dr wasn’t going to be in town and failed to schedule me around that
Rancho Cucamonga

We have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Norian. My favorite is that he is very intelligent, well educated, and up to date on evidence based practice and research. It’s important to me that I feel my doctor knows what he’s doing and is up to date on the best options. Next, he is caring. He takes plenty of time with us at each visit to answer questions. We feel that he is truly warm, compassionate, and cares about our success with fertility!
The office staff and nurses [at HRC-Rancho Cucagmonga] have been excellent. They are GREAT about communication and scheduling. I have never had to worry if they will get me scheduled in my range of cycle days for a procedure. They explain all the details to me, answer my questions, and are always friendly. With infertility being a sensitive and difficult time for many, it’s so important to have a positive and friendly staff to support those patients.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Go to him!!! He is excellent and we trust him completely. Their office, staff, and nurses are great as well!
Dr. Norian has been excellent. He takes plenty of time to sit down and explain every detail without being rushed. He answers all our questions thoroughly, and you can tell he truly cares. He is empathetic and understanding regarding financial concerns. We feel like he truly cares about us as humans and not just another number. Very lucky to have found him!
We are still in the process of our treatment - but are remaining hopeful and positive with the plan Dr Norian has layed out. We have both changed our diets and added specific vitamins. We have both received lab draws, an SA by my husband, and a U/S on me showing a threshold for PCOS. Metformin may possibly be added later. We have SGH scheduled followed by IUI depending on our results from above.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Sandy)
The office staff and nurses have been excellent. They are GREAT about communication and scheduling. I have never had to worry if they will get me scheduled in my range of cycle days for a procedure. They explain all the details to me, answer my questions, and are always friendly. With infertility being a sensitive and difficult time for many, it’s so important to have a positive and friendly staff to support those patients.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic is great about communication and scheduling - I’ve had absolutely no problems with them! I feel like I call them all the time and they are always so helpful. The initial paperwork, labs, ultrasounds, etc were all quick and painless because they had thoroughly explained everything.
I do not know the specific costs of many items yet - but the staff is VERY understanding of financial concerns and help in any way possible. I am very thankful for that.
Not applicable

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Norian has always been very friendly and professional. Always made my husband and I feel very comfortable...when he says he'll call us, he does...The one negative thing I can say about Dr. Norian is that he is always VERY busy. So sometimes when we are seeing him he is trying to get off to another patient, which makes it a little uncomfortable when you're asking a lot of questions, since my husband and I are fertility newbies. Overall, I really like Dr. Norian, which is why we continue to see him.
conflicting information was provided to us [by at nurse at HRC], but was immediately corrected. There was a time when perscriptions weren't called in, but it didn't effect my treatment, just the price, unfortunately...Strengths include cleanliness. Weakness is that on some days, although your appointment is at 9 am, you won't be getting out of the clinic until 1030 or 11. This is due to how busy the clinic is. It makes it difficult to plan for when you have to take time off of work to make these morning appointments.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian has been very helpful. Although our IUI attempts haven't been successful, we continue to go to him because we're confident in his work. He is always very friendly and when he says he'll call us, he does, which makes us feel very comfortable with him. The one negative thing I can say about Dr. Norian is that he is always VERY busy. So sometimes when we are seeing him he is trying to get off to another patient, which makes it a little uncomfortable when you're asking a lot of questions, since my husband and I are fertility newbies. Overall, I really like Dr. Norian, which is why we continue to see him.
Be prepared to wait past the time of your appointment.
Dr. Norian recommended two IUI attempts. If neither was successful, we would do IVF, which is what we are currently doing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
I have a different coordinator for IVF, but am reviewing the coordinator I had for IUI. Michelle was very friendly. Unfortunately, she was difficult to understand while on the phone, in person, and though email. The language barrier was too difficult to overcome. She was very nice though. All the nursing staff at this clinic have been very friendly and compassionate.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
IUI attempt -- $2000 IUI meds -- ~$500 IVF attempt (insurance coverage included) -- ~$4000 IVF Medications (some medication covered by insurance) -- ~$5000 PGS -- $5500
Dr. Norian is always on the side for Singleton births, it seems. But always discusses with his patients their thoughts.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
Due to the language barrier with one of the nurses, conflicting information was provided to us, but was immediately corrected. There was a time when perscriptions weren't called in, but it didn't effect my treatment, just the price, unfortunately.

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Norian is kind and smart and was easy to talk to. He always addressed all of our questions with detail and patience. Dr. Norian explained all the options -- risks and gave his opinion on best course of treatment. In the operating room he was warm and made me feel comfortable even during a D&C. When any results become available Dr. Norian called himself and explained everything and made himself available for questions. He remained positive and was always optimistic. We have decided to switch Doctors/ clinics because in the end I did feel like he could have been more thorough and I believe things will missed and mismanaged.
We liked Dr. Norian very much, but his staff [at HRC] always seems overwhelmed. The nurses assigned to us did not get back to us in a timely manner and there were often mistakes on the treatment plans...I don't think I would recommend his practice -- if someone was set on going there I would advise them to ask lots of questions and push for more tests...The nursling staff always seemed overwhelmed. I rarely felt supported and always felt like I was chasing them down. The nursing coordinator was responsive, but she was not the one managing my specific treatment/ care.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
We liked Dr. Norian very much, but his staff always seems overwhelmed. The nurses assigned to us did not get back to us in a timely manner and there were often mistakes on the treatment plans. After 2 miscarriages with Dr. Norian (1 before we started seeing him I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis and I couldn't help but feel it could have been caught earlier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The clinic is Pasadena was wonderful. The nursing staff was warm, friendly, patient and always made us feel very comfortable. All of the other staff was great as well - encouraged questions and never seems rushed. We almost never waited -- they were on time and efficient.
We did multiple embryo transfer and after the second miscarriage he suggested we leave the frozen embryo from the that retrieval and do a new retrieval with testing. I wish we did the testing from the start and wish that was suggested.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
I think the issues at this clinic come down to the nurses -- it seems like they have too many patients.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian was very patient each time he seen me. He knew my test results and what to do to improve my numbers at each visit. Explained things in details and answered all our questions. He did all my ultrasounds and explained my process. The appointment after my negative pregnancy test result he was very informative on the next step and the possibilities of what may have gone wrong. He was very honest with us in explaining that he too was shocked at the negative pregnancy test as well as the team.
Clinic [HRC] was very organized and never too crowded and never had to wait to long in the lobby... Everyone at the clinic was amazing even down to the receptionist. Everyone is very polite. Only negative response I have is the financing department, one lady out of Rancho office doing the financing. Horrible follow through. Never responded to my first few emails. Finally advised my nurse coordinator who referred me to someone else who is amazing.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Do not go through their financing person Jessica O.
I was on Hormone injections to produce multiple Eggs and grow them to the right size for a egg retrieval. I was on suppositories towards the end and the 2 weeks after egg transfer. Dr. Norian had diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and put me on medication for that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Deann Molina )
Deann was amazing through the entire process. Always answered my questions via email and checked up on my throughout the process.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at HRC Fertility.
Clinic was very organized and never too crowded and never had to wait to long in the lobby
Roughly $25,000.00
Dr. Norian is strict about only transferring two embryos at a time and I think it’s wise
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
A few hiccups in financing with bills I was receiving. We paid the clinic everything up front so I should not have been receiving bills.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian is really personable, but sees a lot of patients and is always in a rush.... Dr. Norian pays great attention to detail and is very thorough. His office is very busy, but he is very informative. I rarely had questions when I left. If medication needed to be altered, he would make sure the correct dose was prescribe even if it was just a tiny alteration.... Dr. Norian strongly recommended transferring one embryo in my situation. We decided to transfer two, and I could tell he didn't agree with it, but he didn't push the subject too much.
Overall this is a fantastic clinic [HRC]. They are very organized, detail oriented, and compassionate. There are a lot of patients that go to Dr. Norian, so wait times are longer and actual appointments are short. However, I think it is worth it for the service and care you receive. I would just advise to speak up if you feel that you are getting lost in the crowd.... I did not have as great of an experience with the nurses. The nurse I was assigned as my coordinator was hard to get a hold of.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Listen to everything he has to say before you ask questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Karen)
I did not have as great of an experience with the nurses. The nurse I was assigned as my coordinator was hard to get a hold of. She was always out of the office unexpectedly and I had to email and call multiple times before I could get an answer from her. I was then switched to a different nurse without my knowledge. I don't even know her name.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Overall this is a fantastic clinic. They are very organized, detail oriented, and compassionate. There are a lot of patients that go to Dr. Norian, so wait times are longer and actual appointments are short. However, I think it is worth it for the service and care you receive. I would just advise to speak up if you feel that you are getting lost in the crowd.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
At my first blood draw, which I paid extra to have done at the clinic, the nurse forgot to do one of the labs. They then made me pay extra again to come back and have the blood for that lab taken. My nurse did not call to inform me how many embryos were fertilized. This is a small detail, but as an IVF patient I was not sleeping until I found out that information. Once, my appointment was not made, so I had to wait a little bit longer.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Norian] always answers all of my questions and is very cordial. My husband couldn’t make it to some appointments but he always said hi to him, even allowed him to FaceTime during ultrasounds...I loved that he was very clear in my chances, he told me the percentages of a pregnancy at my age and was very realistic. He is very knowledgeable and answered every question we had. Always recommended what was best for us in the end, we had some set backs and he was very thorough in explaining why things happened the way they did and would change my medications accordingly.
[The nurses at HRC are] Very nice and compassionate. The entire office is very professional...Love the office, feels like everyone is cheering you on to succeed. The office is busy and they keep it moving, also still take the time to use each persons name. Graduation Day everyone congratulated me and kept saying how happy they were that it worked!...My first transfer was canceled after my blood draw, he recommended we cancel and said I was ovulating, sure enough the morning I was supposed to have my transfer I started my cycle. I was very greatful he cancelled in the end. The next cycle he started me on lupron and prepared me for my transfer and it worked!
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Trust is most important, we always felt he was very knowledgeable and very clear that this was not 100%. He is going to develop best plan for you, the rest is up to your body.
He always answers all of my questions and is very cordial. My husband couldn’t make it to some appointments but he always said hi to him, even allowed him to FaceTime during ultrasounds.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Karin / Deanne)
Very nice and compassionate. The entire office is very professional
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
He will counsel you on what is best and what he recommends but ultimately listens to you and your choice
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
After transfer, I had a bleeding episode. Went in had blood drawn, and was told I would get a call back that day, we were anxious about the results and never got called. I emailed my nurse and she called me early the next morning, it was just a stressful day.
Rancho Cucamonga
When I had my first appointment with him I felt the connection instantly. I felt that he [Dr. Norian] really cared as a human and explained everything. I told him about my history and my husband. He explained everything step by step. He knew from the beginning that it could be a male factor. When we did testing everything came back normal for me. We found out that my husband had low Sperm count and he was right. I started my ivf cycle last month. I got 6 embabies from my retrieval and now waiting for my transfer.
I would say that it seems everyone [at HRC] works very well together. They make sure that you get everything that needs to be done before leaving your appointment. The only thing is that I would not refer one of the nurse...My nurse was not as amazing as Dr. Norian. She was very short....My nurse forgot to order one blood test. she ordered it on my next appointment....When I had my first appointment with him I felt the connection instantly. I felt that he [Dr. Norian] really cared as a human and explained everything
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
I was referred to Dr. Norian by my husband coworker. She had went to see Dr. Norian for her first cycle and had wonderful results on her first try with ivf. She told me how amazing he was and recommended him. When I had my first appointment with him I felt the connection instantly. I felt that he really cared as a human and explained everything. I told him about my history and my husband. He explained everything step by step. He knew from the beginning that it could be a male factor. When we did testing everything came back normal for me. We found out that my husband had low Sperm count and he was right. I started my ivf cycle last month. I got 6 embabies from my retrieval and now waiting for my transfer. Praying everything goes well.
I would say that he makes you feel very comfortable and is an amazing doctor
He made me feel like he really cared for me as a human and explained everything very well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Swapna)
My nurse was not as amazing as Dr. Norian. She was very short.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
I would say that it seems everyone works very well together. They make sure that you get everything that needs to be done before leaving your appointment. The only thing is that I would not refer one of the nurse.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
My nurse forgot to order one blood test. she ordered it on my next appointment.
Rancho Cucamonga
Dr. Norian was very knowledgeable. He advised my HSG XRay which turned out to be all clear. He also did an ultrasound and everything looked good there which was a relief. I felt better about me knowing I was oooking good in all the right places to get pregnant and start a heAlthy family with my husband.... I also appreciated Dr. Norian’s knowledge and PowerPoints.... He did the ultrasound. I got the order to get the HSG. My husband needed to get tested.
The nurse [HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] was SO hard to understand. I asked to speak to Dr. Nirain but she said he was too busy. I did not understand what she was telling about my HSG which was frustrating.... Strengths include cleanliness and not making you wait hours after your appt.... Weaknesses include lack in communication. It also seemed like they were automatically asking for money for treatments when I was just wanting a plan of attack.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Try to only talk to Dr. Norian.
It seemed like it was all about money and it was very hard to understand his nurse when getting my HSG XRay results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
The nurse was SO hard to understand. I asked to speak to Dr. Nirain but she said he was too busy. I did not understand what she was telling about my HSG which was frustrating.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Strengths include cleanliness and not making you wait hours after your appt. I also appreciated Dr. Norian’s knowledge and PowerPoints. Weaknesses include lack in communication. It also seemed like they were automatically asking for money for treatments when I was just wanting a plan of attack. I know costs are involved but when my intentions were for information and different paths, the feeling of having to drop money then and there was overwhelming.
I don’t know off the top of my head but it was presented in a very overwhelming way.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
No one called me with my result of my HSG. I had to call 3 times after the allotted time to wait for results. And the. I didn’t even understand the nurse and she wouldn’t let me talk to dr. Norian.

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr.Norian is very knowledgeable. He answers all questions and is very honest about the results. When there were setbacks, he adjusted the protocol accordingly. He also was very thorough with all the tests that came back and made sure everything was just right....Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what he does....[HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] Appointments were easy to book. The only issue i had was the response time of someone getting back to me
[HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] Appointments were easy to book. The only issue i had was the response time of someone getting back to me. Although that could've been me just being anxious for a response. Usually they would get back to me the next day...[Nursing staff] A little hard to understand, but very sweet and always got back to me in a timely manner...Dr.Norian is very knowledgeable. He answers all questions and is very honest about the results.
Ask questions
Very knowledgeable and compassionate about what he does.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian was polite, very knowledgeable, but I also felt like he had a lot of other things going on in the office, like his attention could not be 100% committed to my care. It could be more helpful if he were able to give more educational handouts on whatever diagnosis he had for my care because a lot of times I couldn’t remember everything he was saying. ... Dr. Norian called me once and basically just recommended IVF. I never heard back again afterwards, therefore I decided it would be best to go elsewhere where I felt more comfortable. ...
Results were not relayed in a timely manner. ... The office was clean. But I could tell by other patients there that having an appointment did not mean you would be seen in a timely fashion. Seems you would wait at least 30 min or longer in some cases. For me I had to wait 20 min for my first appointment for just a consultation ... ... The nurses [HRC] weren’t very helpful in getting information back to me, or asked me if I understood everything the doctor was saying.
Write everything down.
Results were not relayed in a timely manner. The nurses weren’t very helpful in getting information back to me, or asked me if I understood everything the doctor was saying. I wish they could have given me written information regarding my lab results, instead Dr. Norian called me once and basically just recommended IVF. I never heard back again afterwards, therefore I decided it would be best to go elsewhere where I felt more comfortable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility.
I can’t remember my nurses name, she was I believe if Indian ethnicity. She appeared to just do her job and had zero effort on being pleasant. She barely spoke unless it was just to answer me. I felt like I was pulling information out of her instead of her being a resource for me.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The office was clean. But I could tell by other patients there that having an appointment did not mean you would be seen in a timely fashion. Seems you would wait at least 30 min or longer in some cases. For me I had to wait 20 min for my first appointment for just a consultation.
I was still covered by my insurance for “diagnostic” treatments, so I didn’t have to pay at first. Later I would end up paying for an HSG he ordered through another Facility.

Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Norian has been a wonderful doctor. I see him every visit and he does every procedure himself. His dedication to his job and helping others is evident. Every morning he arrives at the Pasadena location to do surgery, egg retrieval's, and transfers. Directly after he leaves and makes it to the office by 8 AM in the morning. He works long hours and I have even had him call me after 6 PM. When I had many questions he either scheduled me for an appointment or spoke with me over the phone to answer all my questions. Unfortunately when I had a miscarriage, I was glad to have Dr Norian in my corner. He and his staff scheduled me for a D&C the next morning so I wouldn't have to wait the weekend. ..
Overall super buttoned up and professional. I trust my care to HRC. Their lab is fantastic and yields great results. ...Dr Norian's staff is wonderful! Saba is my primary nurse and she is responsive and to the point. She is a great liaison between myself and Dr Norian. She is thorough and organized. Always delivers when she says she will for example when communicating calendars if she says it will be to you in 24 hours it will be. Amanda in billing is an angel- answers all questions and will look through all areas to help you understand your bills... Irene who draws the labs is amazing! I
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr Norian has been a wonderful doctor. I see him every visit and he does every procedure himself. His dedication to his job and helping others is evident. Every morning he arrives at the Pasadena location to do surgery, egg retrieval's, and transfers. Directly after he leaves and makes it to the office by 8 AM in the morning. He works long hours and I have even had him call me after 6 PM. When I had many questions he either scheduled me for an appointment or spoke with me over the phone to answer all my questions. Unfortunately when I had a miscarriage, I was glad to have Dr Norian in my corner. He and his staff scheduled me for a D&C the next morning so I wouldn't have to wait the weekend. Dr Norian is my second RE I have seen for IVF and I wish he was the first stop I made in my journey. Hands down I'm in the right place at HRC.
Ask questions, anything on your mind. Dr Norian will put you at ease through this process.
Dr Norian is extremely kind and knowledgeable. At every appointment he made sure to take the time with me talking about my treatment as well as me as an individual. His kind manner has helped me through this process.
For my first fresh cycle I was on bcp followed by stim protocol of menopur and follistim. I stopped ovulation with ganirelix and triggered with pregnyl. Great cycle 16 retrieved, 12 mature, 8 fertilized, and 6 made it to blasts. After retrieval I was on progesterone in ethyl olate- which I LOVE because it doesn't cause knots along with delestrogen injections and endometrin suppositories. For FET I was on estrogen suppositories, delestrogen, progesterone in ethyl olate, and endometrin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Saba and Cynthia)
Dr Norian's staff is wonderful! Saba is my primary nurse and she is responsive and to the point. She is a great liaison between myself and Dr Norian. She is thorough and organized. Always delivers when she says she will for example when communicating calendars if she says it will be to you in 24 hours it will be. Amanda in billing is an angel- answers all questions and will look through all areas to help you understand your bills. When I had my miscarriage she cried with me and made sure my husband and I were ok. Irene who draws the labs is amazing! I'm a hard stick and she never had an issue. Cynthia and Ashleigh are fantastic too!
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Overall super buttoned up and professional. I trust my care to HRC. Their lab is fantastic and yields great results. I believe we got the results we did because of Dr Norman and the embryologist. Our first clinic we had 2 eggs out of 13 make it to day 5 with HRC we went for 13 retrieved to 6 day 5 embryos. Our cycle was so much more positive at HRC. I won’t go anywhere else. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Treated 2017
Dr. Norian always treated us like a real human being. Always so positive and understanding with every question we had...After our first visit we left with a clear list of what we needed to do along with information on my diagnosis and possible ways for improvement and what procedures we could possibly do. Dr. Norian was never pushy and always left the decisions up to us, he even called me personally after hours to discuss some concerns and questions I had. Overall a wonderful experience and we will definitely be going back for baby #2!
The entire staff at the clinic [HRC] are wonderful. They're always so welcoming and responsive. I do however remember their financial counselor Jesssica was not always the friendliest but that did not deter me from how amazing the rest of the staff was...Michelle [nurse] was wonderful! Always so positive and informative...With Dr. Norian I was given letrozole on a monitored cycle. Once Dr. Norian confirmed my cycle was progressing I was given a trigger shot in which I went in for 2 back to back IUIs. Once pregnancy was confirmed I was placed on progesterone for my first trimester. Also to treat the PCOS I was placed on metformin, I also took prenatals (every day before the procedure for 2 months) and vitamin D.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Dr. Norian was very compassionate and explained everything every step of the way. After our first visit we left with a clear list of what we needed to do along with information on my diagnosis and possible ways for improvement and what procedures we could possibly do. Dr. Norian was never pushy and always left the decisions up to us, he even called me personally after hours to discuss some concerns and questions I had. Overall a wonderful experience and we will definitely be going back for baby #2!
You'll never be treated like something is wrong with you. Dr. Norian will make you feel part of the family and will really take the time getting to know you and your situation.
Michelle was wonderful! Always so positive and informative.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
The entire staff at the clinic are wonderful. They're always so welcoming and responsive. I do however remember their financial counselor Jesssica was not always the friendliest but that did not deter me from how amazing the rest of the staff was.
My insurance did cover alot as the clinic was in my medical network. I believe our out of pocket cost for everything ended up being somewhere around $2500
Did not preform.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr.Norian is very direct while still being compassionate. He reviews everything you would need to know while not overwhelming you with information that could only cause worry and stress. He has always been available in times of need and has never made us feel like we were a number. We truly feel that he cares about us starting a family. During times of loss he prioritized my mental health, which I am extremely appreciative of.
$17,000 for the IVF cycle including PGS testing, ICSI, the retrieval and freezing of embryos...Saba [nurse at HRC] has been incredible during our journey. She is extremely dependable and compassionate...I found the communication to be prompt. I also feel strongly that everyone is extremely friendly and comforting. I felt that they truly cared and we weren't just a number or a payment...I feel like Dr.Norian and his staff are genuinely invested in you. They are concerned and do everything they can to help you through the journey. Although we have had a difficult journey we have never doubted the care or knowledge of Dr.Norian and his staff.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Our first egg retrieval was an antagonist protocol- I stimmed for about 10 days. We used ICSI and PGS which resulted in 5 embryos. We transferred one embryo, but it was not successful. Our FET was 4 months later and I was on estrogen and progesterone. We transferred two embryos and we became pregnant with a singleton. We unfortunately lost our baby in the second trimester. Our second FET was 5 months after delivery and we transferred one embryo and were unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Saba Herrera)
Saba has been incredible during our journey. She is extremely dependable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Dr.Norian educated us on one embryo versus two. He gave a recommendation of one embryo for our first transfer and two for our second. He was open to our decision for transferring two embryos and made sure we had discussed the options.
Treated 2016 - 2017
I was worried about results because my previous RE had diagnosed me with DOR. Dr. Norian told me he would be aggressive within reason. I was on Gonal F and Menopur. He retrieved 26 eggs, 14 were mature, 13 fertilized, 6 made it to blast by day 5 and 3 more made it to blast on day 6. We sent 9 embryos for PGS testing and 6 were normal. I was extremely satisfied with those numbers.
Clinic [HRC] is beautiful and well run. You are told from the beginning that you'll have to go to their sister clinic for the surgical procedures. The nurses are friendly and greet you by name. You don't feel like just a number.... Nursing staff was great but definitely more blunt with giving news than the doctor.... We went to an introductory session for new IVF patients and as soon as we saw him talking, we felt very comfortable with him. He is very smart and knows the science. He's connected to people and presents as very warm and helpful.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Relax. He's got you covered.
He has excellent bed side manner. He sees you and not just money. He seems genuinely wanting to help his patients reach their goals. He goes out of his way to learn everyone's name including all family members. He's very patient and will take plenty of time answering all of your questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Saba)
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Clinic is beautiful and well run. You are told from the beginning that you'll have to go to their sister clinic for the surgical procedures. The nurses are friendly and greet you by name. You don't feel like just a number.
IVF costs were about average.
He guided gently but left the decision up to me.

Treated 2017
Dr norian takes good care of my self and partner acknowledge and cares so much. The clinic very clean homewelcoming a bit small but nice and moderen. The nurses know your name and ask how's everything they do care...They take time to talk to you as a human answer questions emails or voicemails. The nurses help so much. They will donate medicine if needed go to your home for injection if your not able to do it yourself
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My protocol was very easy and non stressful they make a calendar which is very easy to follow they explain everything very clear and simply follow it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Saba )
Nudes they do take their time and help resolve the issue the same day or yet wishing houses.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Clinic is very clean always very welcoming. They always have goodies coffee good coffee and more beverages a bit small
Very expenssive we paid out of pocket all of it. No loans or anything
Since we didn't test emmbryos we decided to transfer two which I thought was great I know multiples and it was explain have more risk or complications.