Royal College
National Inst of Health

John Norian works at

8112 Miliken Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

He [Dr. John Norian] was always up on my case and made adjustments to my plan of care as needed.... Very personable and knowledgable doctor that wants the best for his patients. He is up on the latest trends in infertility and makes adjustments as needed for your treatment. Ivf is challenging and so it helps to have an empathetic doctor.... He changed up my protocol the second round after only getting 7 eggs with IVF #1. For the second round he added DHEA before stims and then HGH during with higher menopur. I got 15 eggs that cycle.
[HRS has a] Great doctor, personable from desk and finance team but the nursing team could be more empathetic and supportive.... Not very personable in email communications. Only called the day after my miscarriage, no other follow up or support. Warmer in the office but very busy.... FET 3,500 IVF 6,900 PGS Testing 5,000.... Ask questions, do your own research and be prepared for plans to change as your body responds to treatment.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Norian at HRC Fertility?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
He was always up on my case and made adjustments to my plan of care as needed. Currently going through FET #2 with him.
Describe the protocols John Norian used in your cycles at HRC Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Norian at HRC Fertility.
FET 3,500 IVF 6,900 PGS Testing 5,000
Describe John Norian's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC Fertility.
He prefers single transfer for safer pregnancy.

2017, Unknown Success
Dr norian takes good care of my self and partner acknowledge and cares so much. The clinic very clean homewelcoming a bit small but nice and moderen. The nurses know your name and ask how's everything they do care...They take time to talk to you as a human answer questions emails or voicemails. The nurses help so much. They will donate medicine if needed go to your home for injection if your not able to do it yourself
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
My protocol was very easy and non stressful they make a calendar which is very easy to follow they explain everything very clear and simply follow it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Saba )
Nudes they do take their time and help resolve the issue the same day or yet wishing houses.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Clinic is very clean always very welcoming. They always have goodies coffee good coffee and more beverages a bit small
Very expenssive we paid out of pocket all of it. No loans or anything
Since we didn't test emmbryos we decided to transfer two which I thought was great I know multiples and it was explain have more risk or complications.
Rancho Cucamonga

Dr. Norian was the only doctor I saw while a patient at HRC. He knew everything about my treatment and was always ready to adjust our plan as needed. He was also friendly, gentle, and caring. He never made me feel uncomfortable or rushed through at any appointment... He also was very real with us about our chances and even told us about other patients successes (without saying names or even when they were patients of course!) I just personally felt like he cared. And so did his staff.
Strength[s for HRC-Rancho Cucagmonga] : all the employees are wonderful from Amanda at the desk, to Dr. Norian. Weakness: it is a small clinic and a lot of procedures are done out of house at the Pasadena location (still by dr. Norian)... During iui cycles Saba and Cynthia [nurses] stepped up to care for us and then again during our IVfs of course. They knew EVERYTHING about our cycles and were so patient even with our stupid questions and held our hands and always made sure I was comfortable.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Be patient! He is the only doctor at his office but he will treat you kindly and spend as much time with you as needed. The one thing I will say is he does start with a sort of blanket treatment based on what he thinks your odds are and will move from there depending on how you react to treatment. My wife often got slightly annoyed by this, but it’s understandable. While treating me, he noticed I responded exceptionally well to mess and he worried about hyperstimulation a lot and tried not to be too aggressive in his approaches. So I’d say patience is needed because he is a bit cautious.
He always remembered what was going on in mine and my wife’s life and the first time he met me he told me how great my uterus was! I know that can sound weird but it really made me feel great about being there and hopeful. He also was very real with us about our chances and even told us about other patients successes (without saying names or even when they were patients of course!) I just personally felt like he cared. And so did his staff.
1st IUI we did the lowest does of clomid because I was young, and had a great uterus/cervix and Dr. Norian wanted to be calm in his approach if I didn’t need aggressive treatment. we also used a trigger shot to release eggs and then 2 rounds of insemination a day apart. Cycle 2 was the next lowest does of clomid so more drugs basically and then no trigger or insemination because I responded ok, but he couldn’t pinpoint a specific ovulation date and I seemed to ovulate in weird parts. Last IUI was a drug that treats breast cancer but is also good for fertility (forgot the name! Sorry!) this time it was slightly easier to find the ovulation And then inseminate. Again failing. A few months later we did IVF because Dr. Norian was worried about my ovulation disorder and so we we did a round of birth control and then we did Gonal-f, Menopur, and another drug over the course of 2 weeks, gonal-f and menopur for one week and then both and the other injection the second week. We then did the trigger shot and I had egg retrieval. Dr. Norian then had me do one more round of birth control to essentially start me over “fresh” as he said and then we did hormone therapy for 2 weeks with suppository endometrin 4 Times a day, (after a build up period) and then lozenges the week before actual transfer, methylpreslidone, and estrogen patches that I changed every three days. After transfer I did lozenges for a week and then when I got my positive test Dr. Norian had me begin taking progesterone in oil injection in my muscle because I had very low progesterone. We did that for I believe 4 weeks until the placenta had formed nicely and then he stopped me on oils and I just did endometrin for a few more days and then we tapered off to no progesterone!
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer for the IUI and then Cynthia and Saba for the IVF)
Everyone here is amazing. Jennifer left during our second iui cycle and was gone a lot during our first so she wasn’t great but Saba and Cynthia were amazing. During iui cycles Saba and Cynthia stepped up to care for us and then again during our IVfs of course. They knew EVERYTHING about our cycles and were so patient even with our stupid questions and held our hands and always made sure I was comfortable. Saba no longer works there, but she’s an angel!
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Strength: all the employees are wonderful from Amanda at the desk, to Dr. Norian. Weakness: it is a small clinic and a lot of procedures are done out of house at the Pasadena location (still by dr. Norian)
Ultrasounds were $270 each The 2 day insemination was $900 I don’t remember the all inclusive IVF price but I believe it was ~$15,000 that included ultrasounds, bloodwork, pregnancy tests, the retrieval and the transfer as well as all of the egg insemination and one year of egg storage. Egg storage is $800 a year. I have 14 embryos in storage still since im a WARRIOR who will be doing this again soon!
Dr. Norian let us pick. We chose to do 2 embryos because we wanted to increase our chances and my wife reeeeeaally wanted twins

2016, Consult
There was no strategy for my case, besides going home and relax when trying to convince and don’t stress. ... I was 24 years old when I met doctor Norman, during consult he told me I was young and I was putting too much pressure on myself. ... After he quickly diagnosed me with unexplained infertility I was disappointed and explained to him I know my body and I know I need help.
I was not a priority until I paid for my consult. I didn’t feel like the nursing staff showed compassion unless I spent money there. Prior to my consult I was talked to with short answers very little effort and I felt rushed. ... When I visited this office the nurses were on or off with their customer service, when I would call to get information they weren’t interested in giving me too much info unless I had already paid for a consult. ...I was given paperwork on In Vitro, from what I remember the cost was $20,000 + ...
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
I was 24 years old when I met doctor Norman, during consult he told me I was young and I was putting too much pressure on myself. He recommended we do a ultrasound to check my follicle count. After he quickly diagnosed me with unexplained infertility I was disappointed and explained to him I know my body and I know I need help. He pretty much sent me on my way with brochures and paperwork on what I could try at home or pay the full price for In Vitro. I left the office feeling hopeless and even more confused. I doubted myself thinking perhaps I was putting a lot of pressure on myself. As a one income household, the $20,000 surgery was not in the cards for us. I am now 29 years old and still no baby and still having issues with my infertility. I would not come back to this office after my experience there.
Age doesn’t matter to anyone wanting a family. Don’t discourage women based on their age. Please be more compassionate and help families looking for help.
When I visited this office the nurses were on or off with their customer service, when I would call to get information they weren’t interested in giving me too much info unless I had already paid for a consult. When I finally gave in and made a consult appointment the doctor dismissed my worries and did not take me serious because of my age at the time I was 24 years old. I am now 29 years old still having issues with my fertility and no baby. I wish he would have taken me more serious.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Each patient is different, unexplained infertility is hard. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and I don’t know how to fix it. It’s frustrating and to be told I was young and I have plenty of time to conceive. My husband and I desperately want a child, and I would not come back to this office to try and achieve our goal.
I was given paperwork on In Vitro, from what I remember the cost was $20,000 +
Rancho Cucamonga

There [HRC-Rancho Cucamonga] weaknesses with people is that they care so much. About other healthcare trying to help for a health ivf baby. Helping with payment options there strengths, are making sure there doing there part for others. Making sure they communicate with there patients on a daily schedule there on ways on time. When doing what they supposed to do to make there patient feel comfortable.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
John M. Norian MD, as a patient I felt very comfortable and very great and very excited at the same time. The nurse was very nice very patient with us. Made us understand different things about ivf and other opportunities we can start doing. The clinic was super nice and cleaned the staffs where very nice and they ratings for women to conceive are very high ratings.
They he is very patient with people. He very open to any questions you may have he makes sure your making the right choices about different ivf options. he very Honest person down to earth person he also provide free seminars so you can understand what’s best for you.
Because he took his time explaining the process of my diagnosis explaining my alter sound making sure I understand what was going on with my body. And had recommend that I go for IVF. The staff was amazing and patient with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Amber)
There where very nice very professional. People very interested in my health trying to have a baby. Very responsible and made me very comfortable.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
There weaknesses with people is that they care so much. About other healthcare trying to help for a health ivf baby. Helping with payment options there strengths, are making sure there doing there part for others. Making sure they communicate with there patients on a daily schedule there on ways on time. When doing what they supposed to do to make there patient feel comfortable.
It’s was Around 10,000 and up
2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Doctor Norian is very knowledgeable. He was very informative from the beginning, giving options and setting a fertility plan. He is attentive and sensitive. The doctor always make sure that I am okay before we proceed with any next step....The original plan was to take Letrozole plus IUI. I was given Letrozole 2.5 MG twice a day to stimulate my ovaries. Then Letrozole dosage was increased to 2.5mg three times a day. Both times it did not work, my follicles did not grow. Now I am going to start a cycle of IVF.
The nurses at doctor's Norian office [HRC] don't always communicate very well. They are very nice and sensitive but definitely need to work on improving their communication skills....Doctor Norian is very knowledgeable. He was very informative from the beginning, giving options and setting a fertility plan. He is attentive and sensitive. The doctor always make sure that I am okay before we proceed with any next step.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Follow every advice the doctor gives because he definitely knows what he's doing.
The doctor really is interested in getting to know my body to do what is best for me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
The nurses at doctor's Norian office don't always communicate very well. They are very nice and sensitive but definitely need to work on improving their communication skills.
Not sure. Still trying to figure that out. All I have paid until now is my copay of $50. The Letrozole medications have been covered by insurance.
What specific things went wrong at HRC Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at HRC Fertility.
One of the nurses submitted a prescription I needed late. Therefore I had issues with the pharmacy, like being charged a priority fee for overnight delivery. The nurse also submitted the prescription to the wrong pharmacy, due to that mistake my insurance did not cover the medication and I had to pay out of pocket.

2015, Unknown Success
Dr. Norian explained everything thoroughly. We didn't end up getting treatment at his office so it was too early to tell how everything would of turned out. He explained what he thought would work for us. ... Dr. Norian is really busy, he has alot of patients. It's hard to get appointment [HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] soon sometimes. But overall he explained the treatment thoroughly. ...
It was hard to get ahold of them [nurses] sometimes but overall the service was good. They would answer the questions you had. ... It's hard to get appointment soon sometimes. ... I don't know how he [Dr. Norian] is when you decide to get treatment at his clinic [HRC - Rancho Cucamonga] because I didn't get a chance to start treatment there. ... We we're treated well the times we were there.
How was your experience with John Norian at HRC Fertility?
Ask lots of questions and be sure to understand everything you will be going through.
It was too early to tell. We we're treated well the times we were there.
I don't exactly remember what it was. Injections and meds.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at HRC Fertility.
It was hard to get ahold of them sometimes but overall the service was good. They would answer the questions you had.
Describe your experience with HRC Fertility.
Dr. Norian is really busy, he has alot of patients. It's hard to get appointment soon sometimes. But overall he explained the treatment thoroughly. I don't know how he is when you decide to get treatment at his clinic because I didn't get a chance to start treatment there.
I remember paying for consultation and some test.