4.7

North Charleston, SC 29406
843) 972-9444

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2013 - 2019
He [Dr. Schnorr] seems to know his stuff and is invested in the overall idea, but I don't know if he is invested in me and my process. He is nice and attempts to explain things, but I don't feel he takes the time/ effort to know me. I trust his expertise, but I don't think he recognizes me, (Despite the fact ive been going there for years). I do think he's good at what he does,
I had a "missed ovulation" due to clinic error/ awareness [Coastal Fertility Specialists] that I didn't know was even a possibility and it cost us precious time, thousands of dollars and was an emotional stress. ... I really wish they (as a whole) would review my chart before my ultrasound/ calling with medication prescriptions. I.e. I don't have a right tube and they're never aware of that when giving me "good news" about my right ovary egg size :( ...
How was your experience with John Schnorr at Coastal Fertility Specialists?
He seems to know his stuff and is invested in the overall idea, but I don't know if he is invested in me and my process. He is nice and attempts to explain things, but I don't feel he takes the time/ effort to know me. I trust his expertise, but I don't think he recognizes me, (Despite the fact ive been going there for years). I do think he's good at what he does,
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Schnorr at Coastal Fertility Specialists?
Be involved in your process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Schnorr at Coastal Fertility Specialists?
He explains thing well during appointments, whether in person or on the phone, but when I'm in his clinic for ultrasound/ blood work I don't think he knows who I am.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Coastal Fertility Specialists. (Assigned nurse: Jessica Wilkerson)
Jessica is amazing! Always aware of what's goibg on with me and my schedule and quick/ efficient with communication.
Describe your experience with Coastal Fertility Specialists.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Schnorr at Coastal Fertility Specialists.
Ultrasound $170each, estrogen lab $90, LH $88, Lab Needle $10, Gonal and trigger shot about $500.. IUI maybe $1200..
Describe John Schnorr's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Coastal Fertility Specialists.
What specific things went wrong at Coastal Fertility Specialists?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Coastal Fertility Specialists.
I had a "missed ovulation" due to clinic error/ awareness that I didn't know was even a possibility and it cost us precious time, thousands of dollars and was an emotional stress.
John Schnorr