FertilityAnswers

Medical SchoolLouisiana St U.
ResidencyU. of Texas
FellowshipU. of Vermont C.
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend John Storment to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend FertilityAnswers to a friend?
He [Dr. Storment] as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics...You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
European, Other
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He as a doctor and a communicator is second to none. He is very knowledgeable. He is easy to talk to. Nonjudgemental. Professional. Considerate. Great bedside manner. He is extremely caring and comes across truly hopeful for your success in growing your family not just his statistics.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Be prepared to be on meds longer than anticipated due to their schedule.... transfers in Baton Rouge some months.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Your cycle is completely based on their schedule
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
I was put on a small dose of meds due to my history of ovarian torsion and overstimulation. I wasn’t happy with my results if only 4 eggs and one embryo when we started with 11 follicles but Dr Stormant seems confident that we will have success. We opted for a freeze all cycle due to my history of overstimulation. I am awaiting my FET and will be on meds for 41 days while awaiting the Lafayette transfer day.
There were two nurses Frieda and Suzanne that were knowledgeable. There was also one nurse a Amy who clearly did not know the process well & could never answer my questions l. I have a Masters in Nursing so I know appropriate responses vs just trying to get by.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Nothing really needs to be said. The clinic operates most clinics. No surprises. There is no reals pros on cons that need to be mentioned. You go in, get labs drawn first, ultrasound second, then see the nurse. You only see Stormant at the initial visit, egg retrieval, and transfer. I saw him one other tome when I had questions about PGS.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at FertilityAnswers.
$1500 initial labs $364 mock transfer $4000 meds $2600 labs $400 lawyer consents $3250 MD $1500 egg retrieval $400 anesthesia That’s all we have paid so far
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at FertilityAnswers.
Cannot comment on this as we only made one embryo
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Storment recommended undergoing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for a proximally blocked Fallopian tube. ...Dr. Storment is very friendly and met with me individually and answered all of my questions and described everything in great detail.... When I met with him for a follow up appointment, he explained everything in great detail and drew out the diagram of my options including IUI or a laparoscopy.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I first saw Dr. Storment to receive an HSG. It was quite painful because one of my tubes was blocked but he was very understanding and compassionate and concerned. When I met with him for a follow up appointment, he explained everything in great detail and drew out the diagram of my options including IUI or a laparoscopy. He encouraged me to get the laparoscopy and I'm very glad I did because he found a lot of unknown issues which he fixed.
Learn everything you can before embarking upon fertility treatments. That way Dr. Storment can use your time effectively to explain the more complicated and nuanced processes involved in fertility treatment.
Dr. Storment recommended undergoing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for a proximally blocked Fallopian tube. The surgery did indeed find polyps and scar tissue blocking the tube as well as endometriosis and scar tissue in the abdominal cavity, all of which he removed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
At the first visit I met with Michelle individually in her own office and she took a photo to associate with my file because many people are so nervous undergoing fertility treatments that they don't realize she is using the wrong chart. I thought this was a great idea and Michelle was always prompt in returning online communications. Michelle was frequently in my doctor's appointment with Dr. Storment so that everyone was on the same page.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Scheduling is very easy and if appointments are not easily available they are willing to work with you to find us sooner spot through cancellations. I also love that they had the option to do home collection for semen analysis.
The fee for an initial consult is around $350 and if you use them for IUI treatment or IVF treatments that money goes towards the balance. For my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy after 90% co-pay on insurance I only owed $150. My HSG was $350.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. John Storment]has always been kind, considerate, patient and optimistic. He always wanted the best possible outcome from my experience. He never made me feel like I was less than or just a paycheck. I always feel like my best interest is at heart when making and executing my plan of action.... My protocols have been pretty similar. CD3 take 10 pills of femera. CD5-10 100units of follistim. Checkup. Ultrasound and bloodwork. Then usually followed by 2-3 more days of stims and another followup apt. IUI usually done CD14-17. Trigger shot when i have at least 1 follicle at around CD19. Internal progesterone starting day after IUI. Beta test to follow 14 days after IUI.
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He has always been kind, considerate, patient and optimistic. He always wanted the best possible outcome from my experience. He never made me feel like I was less than or just a paycheck. I always feel like my best interest is at heart when making and executing my plan of action.
To be prepared, be ready to get on it but also be ready to be patient. The process is a long hard one.
I felt like both, more in the middle. During the checkups it was more like ok this is your chart and not remember my name. But on IUI day Dr storment called me by name and made me feel so very comfortable.
They were kind and upbeat but definitely have a lot on their plates and can't always remember that they have met me before. but always so kind and answer all my questions
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
the clinic itself is amazing. in house lab, blood work, ultrasound. it makes it so nice to be able to go to one place and have it all done for you. Of course they are busy so sometimes you have to wait. But they are always ready whenever you need. If your IUI timing falls on a saturday they are right there waiting with no hesitation.
1 Injectable IUI cycle is $1750 and that includes all the monitoring and the IUI istelf. Then I pay about $1000 for the meds.
Lafayette
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Storment is a patient and caring doctor. He can seem a bit rushed sometimes, but he will always take the time to answer questions and ease your concerns. He cares about your successes and losses... For IVF stimming, I had a fairly relaxed protocol. When I expressed concerns over the small number of eggs, 5, I was assured there would be more at retrieval. The clinic provides a personalized and detailed calendar for every treatment. I followed my calendar and their recommendations to the letter and had a successful retrieval of 9 eggs with no complications. Though only 3 embryos made it to day 5, I still count it as a successful treatment. Transfers went smoothly and a staff member was always there every step of the way.
European, Native American, Other
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is a patient and caring doctor. He can seem a bit rushed sometimes, but he will always take the time to answer questions and ease your concerns. He cares about your successes and losses. It’ rare to find doctors who care nowadays.
Try to get yourself as healthy as possible beforehand. And ask any question that comes to you. Don’t leave with questions.
The staff took as much time as I needed to ensure that all of my questions were answered. No matter how trivial.
For IUIs I took Femara and used an HCG trigger shot. I responded well the first time so the same protocol was used for the second IUI. The reasoning for the trigger shot, though I ovulate on my own, was to ensure that the eggs were released. For IVF stimming, I had a fairly relaxed protocol. When I expressed concerns over the small number of eggs, 5, I was assured there would be more at retrieval. The clinic provides a personalized and detailed calendar for every treatment. I followed my calendar and their recommendations to the letter and had a successful retrieval of 9 eggs with no complications. Though only 3 embryos made it to day 5, I still count it as a successful treatment. Transfers went smoothly and a staff member was always there every step of the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
The patients are assigned a nurse to answer their calls and any questions they may have. Unfortunately there was some unexpected turnover when I was there, but each nurse I had was very professional and caring. They were very supportive and always great cheerleaders to have in your corner. The nurses are responsible for making and adjusting your calendar based on your doctor’s recommendations. Anytime there was a change, I was notified promptly and the changes as well as the reasons for them were explained in depth.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
It can take a little bit of time to get an appointment. It’s a very clean clinic and nicely decorated. The equipment is new. They do take a lot of days off for holidays, so it can make some scheduling an issue, but they have weekend hours when needed for patients undergoing treatment.
We had no insurance coverage so everything was out of pocket. Around $3,000 for each IUI. Around $20,000, including medication, for IVF.
My doctor adjusts his recommendations for the number of embryos to transfer based on the individual client.
2011 - 2016
Dr. Storment always took his time with us during our appointments. We weren’t rushed. He was very thorough when explaining tests, treatments, and outcomes. We were encouraged to ask questions. I felt like he really knew us and knew what we needed vs my regular OB who often had to look in my chart to remember what treatment we were even doing or how to answer my questions.
2011 - 2016
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is very friendly, easy to talk to, thorough, and professional. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands while I was his patient. Under his care, I had two children (both on the first IUI cycle each time) and each cycle could not have gone any smoother.
Do your own research and be your own advocate. After struggling with fertility and seeing my regular OBGYN for almost a year, I had lots of questions that he couldn’t answer. When I went to Dr. Storment, he was prepared and capable of answering each question and was pleased that I was taking the initiative in researching procedures and treatments. Don’t wait for doctors to tell you everything. Learn about things related to your care so you can come prepared with questions and concerns.
IUI cycle 1: Femara pills, trigger shot, and IUI using my husband’s frozen sperm (he was out of town at work). The Femara was used because I had a reaction to clomid previously with my OBGYN. Trigger shot was to release eggs in preparation for IUI. IUI was needed because my husband had too many white blood cells in his semen that impeded their ability to reach the egg for fertilization. Resulted in one healthy baby IUI 2: Femara + injections, trigger shot, and IUI using husband’s sperm provided on same day. Femara was used because it had worked for me previously, injections were used because I only had one egg with Femara and he wanted to make sure I’d have more mature follicles to better our chances of pregnancy, trigger shot and IUI were used for same reasons as mentioned above. Resulted in one healthy baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne )
Suzanne was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The staff was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received.
I cannot remember specific costs but the total for each IUI including medications, ultrasounds, lab work, etc. was close to $3000
Does not apply to me
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation
Md [Dr. Storment] was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit... i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Md was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit. He requested an HSG, which I did with another dr in their practice.
Ask detailed questions early on and what their plan for you is. I was not impressed with my overall treatment regimen, even though I was only seen a couple times. Maybe it would have gotten better if I would have followed exactly what their plan was, but I believe I have the right to my own treatment in certain aspects. I wish I would have been presented with more options, instead of the "take it or leave it" approach.
In some ways, I felt like a human and respected. But in other ways, I felt like my wishes were not considered. I was not ready to do IUI at that time, but that is all that I was presented with for options. I had to go back to my primary care GYN to receive the basic fertility treatment that I wanted at that time (fertility pills/monitored cycles).
First visit was an initial conult. Second visit, I had an HSG done, which showed patent tubes. Then, i had labs for PCOS, which came back negative. Afterward, i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
Maybe I was overreacting, but I thought the nursing staff was a bit unfriendly (on one or two particular occasions over the phone). Otherwise, they seemed fairly cordial. My husband was not allowed to go into my HSG procedure with me. It seemed like this caused a little bit of friction because I was scared and wanted him, too.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Nice building..we did have to drive about 2 hrs to get to the Lafayette location for any tests/procedures!
Insurance did not cover anything. Initial consult was close to $200, I think. HSG was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200.
2004 - 2014
He [Dr. Storment] is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles....Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.... He and his staff were always heartfelt in their treatment of us. I can not say a single bad thing of him or his staff....
2004 - 2014
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles. Called him at his house when I was freaking out and as always he was glad and happy I called. Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.
Let him have your worries and fears, he will do everything in his power to get the desired result.
Consult Check tubes. Laparoscopy Started with 3 clomid cycles- no pregnancies. On to 3 iui cycles- no pregnancies. Ivf pregnant single miscarriage Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Fet not pregnant Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Ivf not pregnant Fet pregnant single miscarriage So..... it seems I can get pregnant with help but then tragically have problems maintaining pregnancy. Earliest loss at around 6 weeks and longest at almost 22 weeks. I have taken a break but ready to get back to achieving being a mommy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Always on point. Always knew exactly what I needed and answered every question I had. Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept. Gave genuine hugs when needed.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Amazing office, warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant. My husband has never said anything negative about the office or staff. Never asked that we switch or find another place.
Med about 2500 Visits about 1500 Dr. fee about 3000 Icsi about 2000 Hospital fee about 500
We talked and discussed these issues. He aired on the side of caution as to the number of embryos transferred. He knew where I stood and I him.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Other
Dr. Storment has a good sense of humor, is nice and accommodating, wants to make sure you understand everything, and made feel like my wife was being really well taken care of since he cared so much that her family understood everything.... He explained everything in great detail in the preop appointment for my wife's surgery. After he performed the surgery he came to me to explain everything and encouraged me to record everything for my wife and drew a detailed diagram of everything he had accomplished during the surgery.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I really appreciated that Dr. Storment's office allowed at home collection for the semen analysis. He explained everything in great detail in the preop appointment for my wife's surgery. After he performed the surgery he came to me to explain everything and encouraged me to record everything for my wife and drew a detailed diagram of everything he had accomplished during the surgery.
My wife had a laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy after her HSG showed tubal blockage. He was the one who suggested this procedure and lots of problems were found during the procedure so I'm glad he recommended it.
During my wife's HSG the nurse didn't have the monitor turned on correctly at first but it was obviously an honest mistake and she and Dr. Storment were very concerned and took care of my wife very well.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Fertility answers offers the option to collect a sample at home in a condom for semen analysis which provides for much more comfortable collection. Appointments are always seen on time with a little waiting.
The semen analysis was a little more than $100. My wife's laparoscopy and hysteroscopy was $150 co-pay after 90% insurance. The HSG was $350. The initial consult was $350 but that can be used towards other treatments like IUI or IVF
Baton Rouge
Dr. Storment is very nice and understanding. I told him I was ovulating based on over the counter ovulation predictors; however, I did not have a period. He told me that was impossible. He told me no period equals no ovulation. It wasn't until bloodwork done that he realized I am indeed ovulating. Then he performed an IUI when I wasn't even getting my period. That IUI failed.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Do your research and your own homework. If something doesn't sound right, get a second opinion.
I felt I was treated as a human with Dr. Storment. He was compassionate and listened and tried to help with treatment options as best as he could. He said that he even conversed with other doctors around the US regarding treatment options for me.
Dr. Storment, after talking with other professionals, decided to perform an IUI when bloodwork showed I was indeed ovulating. He assumed I wasn't since I didn't have a period. My lack of a period was due to Ashermans Syndrome from having two D&C's. This should have been a red flag to Dr. Storment. I feel I wasted a few thousand on this IUI.
The nursing staff overall was compassionate and helpful. The nurse who took my blood could never get it the first time which was painful and annoying. She would draw a dot on my arm with a pen, which is a technique I have never seen. Others have no trouble taking my blood.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic is a nice facility in a good location In Baton Rouge. The weakness is Dr. Storment. He was unable to help me and I felt I spent unnecessary money on an IUI when the reason behind the lack of my period was never looked into.
IUI cost me around $2,000 plus medications.
2014 - 2017
He [Dr. Storment] was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.... Mini IVF- Clomid for 5 days Follistim 75mg for several days HCG injection 10000 a couple days before retrieval 3 eggs retrieved and 2 made it to transfer day resulting in a biochemical pregnancy
2014 - 2017
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.
Be open to all outcomes.
He took time to meet with my husband and I in person and was very respectful and sincere about wanting to help us
Very friendly and explained all medications side effect dosages etc
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Clinic was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. Although I did not get the outcome I would have liked the staff and clinic were very supportive and offered sincere condolences.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at FertilityAnswers.
Monitoring was very convenient. There was never a wait and the ultrasound tech was very knowledgeable and always explained what was going on.
It was pricier than most clinics however it was the only close clinic in my area.
2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. John Storment] was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion...He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy...He did explain the risks in transfering multiple embryos, but we were willing to take that risk.
2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is the best in the business. He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy.
He will not lie to you just to take your money. He will become like family.
He was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion.
We did IVF with follistem, lupron, menepur, and progestrone. Then, on our second attempt he added a patch of some sort. Then, on our last attempt we did assisted hatching. On our 5th attempt, we had twins.
Suzanne was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
They are super efficient in regards to scheduling and timing. They run an effective clinic. They are friendly and kind. Everyone you encounter treats you with compassion. You usually don't wait for each step of the process, it flows very easily.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer, and around $14000 for last ivf attempt with fresh.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Storment called me himself on many occasions. Always responded quickly to messages... very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process.
We used Follistim, Menopur, and Ganirelix. First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The office is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly.
I have some insurance coverage so I really only had to pay for medication, which ran us about $4,000 for the one cycle
Dr. Storment recommended SET due to my age. Knowing what we knew then, I was definitely in agreement to that strategy.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
He is great! We completely trust him and his knowledge. He is very easy to talk with and is always open to questions. He truly cares about his patients. He knows my husband and I by our first names....He is very open to listen to his patients. He truly cares, and wants his patients to feel comfortable with the treatment plan....Both retrievals used the antagonist approach....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He has gotten to know my husband and I. We are treated like family at the clinic.
Both retrievals used the antagonist approach.
I have been a little concerned of the recent staffing turnover; however, all the nurses have been very compassionate and knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours. The nurses are very quick to return phone calls.
The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
He is very pro single embryo transfers.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance
2008 - 2016
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Dr Storment went above and beyond during my treatment. My first round of IVF took 9 months to complete and we cancelled three stim cycles in the middle, he rolled with the flow, changed the protocol and we continued on... Dr Storment and his staff were amazing. Everyone is treated with respect and compassion.... I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
2008 - 2016
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask. Do your research beforehand as to what treatment options are available. Make sure your GYN sends your records.
Suzanne and the rest of the staff are great. Suzanne came to check on me the morning of my retrieval’s and transfers at the hospital.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic.
Each round of in vitro was about $18,000-$20,000and my FET was about $4,000-$5,000.
I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
Lafayette
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Storment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet...I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens...Do research and request tests.
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
Do research and request tests.
I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens.
The nurses had wonderful bed side manner. They were always compassionate towards us.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF.
2013 - 2016
Endometriosis, Unexplained
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
2013 - 2016
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Storment at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at FertilityAnswers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.