6.8

Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Storment is exceptionally knowledgeable in infertility and advances in medicine to assortment with pregnancy...He broke down every aspect of treatment to a science...We had started our ivf journey with lab work but our progress was put on hold due to the Corona virus...From day one I was made to feel like a priority...
All of the nurses and office staff [of Fertility Answers] were excellent...The estimated cost for the services I needed were close to 26,000...They accommodate your schedule and will even go in on the weekends to do patient testing.They keep in contact with patients on the portal or by text messaging...Dr. Storment is exceptionally knowledgeable in infertility and advances in medicine to assortment with pregnancy
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is exceptionally knowledgeable in infertility and advances in medicine to assortment with pregnancy. His nursing staff and medical staff are over the top with knowledge and information in regards to all aspects in fertility. He broke down every aspect of treatment to a science, and used basic wording even though I’m a nurse.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Absolutely use him! He and his staff are fantastic
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
From day one I was made to feel like a priority. My appointments were made around my work schedule and I was made to feel very important from day one.
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
All of the nurses and office staff were excellent! I can’t say enough posiitive things about how welcoming and personable they were. They were all if front about expected outcomes and patient responsibilities with fertility treatment
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
If you are interested or needing a fertility specialist this office is where you need to go if you can. They accommodate your schedule and will even go in on the weekends to do patient testing. They keep in contact with patients on the portal or by text messaging
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
The estimated cost for the services I needed were close to 26,000
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
We had not started this part of our treatment plan yet
Lafayette

John Storment is absolutely amazing. Each time we met he would go over in detail every single option and route that we had and would tell me the pro's and con's of each option. He made me feel like we are on the same team and he wants to get me pregnant just as bad as I want to get pregnant. He doesn't sugar coat things which some people may not like, but I love how upfront he is about everything it keeps me on the ground.
The nurses [at Fertility Answers-BR] are wonderful. They are always in a great mood and seem happy to see me and be helping me on this journey. I probably call them too much but they always return my phone calls and answer all my questions and even if I repeat myself they just constantly assure me and help me make sure I understand what I need to be doing. I love the whole nursing staff at Fertility Answers BR.... It is $1300 for an oral IUI cycle
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Trust him, he will tell you the truth and what he thinks is best for your individual case.
John would personally call me myself and talk to me about my lab results sometimes. He always fully explained everything until he knew I grasped it and never made me feel dumb or rushed.
We did an oral cycle. I had letrozle for 5 days, and it produced a nice egg like we wanted. My uterine lining wasn't thickening like we wanted so he had me insert estradiol nightly for 5 days and the day after my IUI I did promethium until 2 weeks later I tested negative on a pregnancy test and so we stopped that to let my period start.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nurses are wonderful. They are always in a great mood and seem happy to see me and be helping me on this journey. I probably call them too much but they always return my phone calls and answer all my questions and even if I repeat myself they just constantly assure me and help me make sure I understand what I need to be doing. I love the whole nursing staff at Fertility Answers BR.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is very relaxing and clean. They are always on time there too I've never waited longer than 5 minutes before being seen in whatever part of the appointment I'm in. Only weakness I can think of is there is only one bathroom in the clinic so you have to go out by the elevators to the restroom in the main part of the hospital if you need to go and the one in the office is occupied.
It is $1300 for an oral IUI cycle which covers all the ultrasounds and bloodwork for 3 visits. Medications are seperate. My trigger shot cost around $160.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
I think Dr Storment is very knowledgeable on infertility. He is always willing to sit down with me and my husband to talk and answer any questions we have and helps to ease our worries through this process. When a cycle is not successful he always has a plan b ready for the next cycle. ... My first time trying IUI he just tried ovulation induction with letrozole. When i did not progress like he wanted he cancelled that cycle. I started the next cycle with letrozole and 75 iu follistim ejections with a trigger shot done when my follicles where a size they needed to be. I responded much better to this and we were able to do three cycles of IUI this way, but none were successful.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] has friendly and knowledgeable staff, they are very professional. From the lady who answers the phones to the nursing staff everyone is always happy and cheerful. They staff is very compassionate when a cycle is unsuccessful and eager to help you along the way. I do not really have anything bad to say about the clinic and I have not had a bad experience other then not getting pregnant yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
If you feel unsure about anything take the time to talk to Dr Storment because he will answer all your questions and will try his best to ease your mind while going through your infertility struggle. He is very compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: I saw either Amy or Freda each visit.)
Both nurses were very compassionate and understanding. They always gave me a calendar on what I needed to do on which day. They showed me how to do my shots and how to mix my trigger shot when needed. Any time I had a question or concern during my cycles I was always able to talk to them or leave a message, which they always responded quickly too.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic has friendly and knowledgeable staff, they are very professional. From the lady who answers the phones to the nursing staff everyone is always happy and cheerful. They staff is very compassionate when a cycle is unsuccessful and eager to help you along the way. I do not really have anything bad to say about the clinic and I have not had a bad experience other then not getting pregnant yet.
The cost for an IUI cycle with no medication was $1,750. My follistim shot through SMP Pharmacy Solutions in Miami, FL is $280, my trigger shot is $89, and my letrozole was $10.
2013 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. John Storment] suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
One wonderful thing this clinic [Fertility Answers] does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very knowledgeable. He always made me feel comfortable and informed. I feel like he's "in my corner"! He wants this for us just as much as we want it and he's going to do everything in his power to make it happen. I trust him. I feel comfortable talking with him, asking him questions, and know I'll always get straight answer. He has been up front with me with my test results showing my low AMH and expressed how concerned he was. He strongly suggested not putting off IVF any longer. We plan to start within the next month or two because of his honest input on my health and our treatments.
Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something. Dr. Storment is more than willing to spend the time with you making sure you understand and are comfortable with moving forward.
The office always has a calm and comforting atmosphere. Anyone I speak to greets me with a friendly smile and they always ask how I am doing. You can tell they care and that they remember you from the last visit.
He suggested we start with 3 IUIs before moving to IVF. First and second IUI, we did Femara 5 mg at night CD 3-7 (1st) and CD 4-8 (2nd), and Novarel 10,000 trigger shot about 22 hours before the IUIs. Both resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For the 3rd IUI, we added Follistim 100iu CD8-10. Everything else was the same as the first IUI as far as protocol. The 3rd IUI was 36 hours after the trigger shot. This one also ended in a negative pregnancy test. Dr. Storment felt like Femara/Letrozole was best for me since I have PCOS. I responded well each cycle having one dominant follicle more than 20mm. My husband's sperm counts/motility/morphology were all high and good. No male factor issues.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is very friendly, knowledgeable, and compassionate. I always feel like they care about me and getting us pregnant. They always answer any questions I may have.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Front office staff, ultrasound tech, phlebotomist, nurses, assistants and doctors are all caring and knowledgeable. I never feel like just a number to them. I feel at home at this clinic. Appointments are easy to make and/or change. Everyone is respectful and friendly. I haven't found any weaknesses in their system or with the people who work there. The only issue I've had is with some of the pricing of services. However, I know this is the case with MOST fertility clinics and it's an absolute shame that most insurance plans do not cover fertility treatments. I have to pay for everything out of pocket. Our first IVF including retrieval and transfer, with PGS testing and medications is going to cost us about $23,000. I personally feel like this should be lower. Nationwide. Not just at this clinic. One wonderful thing this clinic does offer is The Gift of Hope program. They chose one applicant each year to receive a free IVF treatment. Another wonderful thing they do is they participate in the Baby Steps/Sarah's Laughter foundation and donate grants. We participated in a Baby Steps Walk in 2017 and won a $500 grant for the Fertility Answers clinic. That covered our initial consultation ($350) and my post IUIs follow up appointment ($150) with Dr. Storment where we discussed the next step of IVF.
Initial consultation $350 HSG $600 AMH lab $100 Oral medicated IUIs $1300 each Injectables IUI $1750 Follow up/IVF consult with Dr. $150 Medications were separate, ordered from MDR pharmacy which cost us about $800 for all 3 IUIs. Other lab work cost us a few hundred dollars. Genetic carrier testing was $395. We haven't started IVF yet but will cost us around $23,000.
He was very adamant about only transferring one good quality embryo. He explains the benefits of this and the risks associated with transferring multiple embryos. He did say that if we end up with poor quality embryos, that he and the embryologist would decide if transferring 2 would be best.
Lafayette
Dr Storment would sit us down and thoroughly explain exactly what was going on, he would draw it out on paper if it was things we didn’t understand. He would email and even be the one to return any calls to answer any question we had. He wanted to make sure we understand exactly what was going on with my husbands body...used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment [at Fertility Answers]. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems...we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
From the moment we walked through the doors of Fertility Answers we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment. Whenever we met Dr. Storment he invited us into his office and used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s obvious we went into our first appointment not knowing anything about infertility or what to expect. He never made us feel bad for having so many questions and was always there and a phone call away for the best answers he could provide!
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems.
No comment
John Storment

Dr. Storment recommended undergoing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for a proximally blocked Fallopian tube. ...Dr. Storment is very friendly and met with me individually and answered all of my questions and described everything in great detail.... When I met with him for a follow up appointment, he explained everything in great detail and drew out the diagram of my options including IUI or a laparoscopy.
Scheduling is very easy and if appointments are not easily available they [Fertility Answers are willing to work with you to find us sooner spot through cancellations. I also love that they had the option to do home collection for semen analysis....At the first visit I met with Michelle individually in her own office and she took a photo to associate with my file because many people are so nervous undergoing fertility treatments that they don't realize she is using the wrong chart. I thought this was a great idea and Michelle was always prompt in returning online communications.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I first saw Dr. Storment to receive an HSG. It was quite painful because one of my tubes was blocked but he was very understanding and compassionate and concerned. When I met with him for a follow up appointment, he explained everything in great detail and drew out the diagram of my options including IUI or a laparoscopy. He encouraged me to get the laparoscopy and I'm very glad I did because he found a lot of unknown issues which he fixed.
Learn everything you can before embarking upon fertility treatments. That way Dr. Storment can use your time effectively to explain the more complicated and nuanced processes involved in fertility treatment.
Dr. Storment recommended undergoing laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery for a proximally blocked Fallopian tube. The surgery did indeed find polyps and scar tissue blocking the tube as well as endometriosis and scar tissue in the abdominal cavity, all of which he removed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
At the first visit I met with Michelle individually in her own office and she took a photo to associate with my file because many people are so nervous undergoing fertility treatments that they don't realize she is using the wrong chart. I thought this was a great idea and Michelle was always prompt in returning online communications. Michelle was frequently in my doctor's appointment with Dr. Storment so that everyone was on the same page.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Scheduling is very easy and if appointments are not easily available they are willing to work with you to find us sooner spot through cancellations. I also love that they had the option to do home collection for semen analysis.
The fee for an initial consult is around $350 and if you use them for IUI treatment or IVF treatments that money goes towards the balance. For my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy after 90% co-pay on insurance I only owed $150. My HSG was $350.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Suzanne [a nurse at Fertility Answers] is nothing short of perfect. I honestly do think she has photographic memory or simply the memory of a superhuman, because I do think she remembers every detail of my case. I trust her completely. The rest of the nursing staff is also wonderful. The only concern that I've had was a bit of turnover for a while, but then again, few people have been there for as long as I have. Also, I do wish they would be a bit more accessible over the weekend.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment's strengths are that he 1) treats you like a person, 2) is almost always at your appointments, 3) is able to sympathize with you when you get bad news (I often feel that doctors go through this so much, that they forget that the news is personal to the patients), and 4) is willing to adjust protocol and listen to your input on next steps. It's tough for me to come up with weaknesses - I have not had a successful pregnancy yet, but I do think that we will get there. If I had to come up with one, my worry would be that because we are in Louisiana, and there are so few infertility doctors, that Dr. Storment might have limited interaction with other doctors, which in turn might impact how up to date he is on cutting edge practices. That being said, I do know that he has reached out to many doctors for their advice on my case, and we are using some new techniques/practices, so it is likely only my worry of doing IVF in Louisiana that is the problem, and he is actually on the cutting edge.
As with any doctor, you are one of many patients, and they cannot always remember every little thing about your case. Therefore, be your own advocate - remind them of things - don't take their instructions and run with them without asking questions to make sure that they have kept in mind all of your nuances. Nobody is more familiar with your case than you.
Dr. Storment has always treated me like family. I have had 5 egg retrievals with him, 1 of which resulted in no blastocysts (therefore no embryos to send off for PGS testing) and 1 of which after sending the blastocysts off, they all came back aneuploid. He has always been the one to call me with my PGS results and when the news was bad, he made sure to make time to talk through options and gave me his personal cell number to call him with questions. I went to a different clinic in Chicago prior to this one, and there, I always felt like a number. With Dr. Storment, even though I'm a difficult case, I do feel like he will figure out a way for me to have a family and he is personally focused on it.
In my first cycle, I did a timed intercourse cycle, with Femara. This was the protocol I'd used with my previous doctor and had gotten pregnant twice with it (both ended in miscarriage). Dr. Storment said he would follow that same protocol, if I was happy with it, which I was. It again resulted in a miscarriage, so we moved on to IVF. The first round of IVF, we started with low doses of Menopur (75IU) and Gonal F (started at 150u and eventually increased to 350u)(because I had a high AMH and was expected to be a fast responder) with an ovidrel trigger. I ended up not responding well, and had only 6 eggs retrieved, 2 made it to blast, and none were euploid. My 2nd IVF, we did 150u of Menopur and 450u of Gonal F, with Ovidrel trigger - results were 16 eggs retrieved, 3 blasts, 1 euploid. 3rd IVF, we used the same protocol as the 2nd, had 30 eggs retrieved, but none of them made it to blasts. Therefore, we waited 3 months before our 4th egg retrieval and both my husband and I took supplements (Me: CoQ10, DHEA, Myoinositol, Melatonin; Him: Vitamin D & E). After 3 months of supplements, we did the 4th retrieval, starting off with 450u of Gonal F and 150u of Menopur, but I responded much faster, and we ultimately dropped to 150u of Gonal F and 75u of Menopur - this cycle resulted in 10 eggs retrieved, 4 blasts, and 1 euploid. The 5th retrieval, we used the same protocol as round 4, resulting in 28 eggs retrieved, 5 blasts, and 1 more euploid. Once we got our last euploid embryo (3 in total), we moved on to FET's. We have had 2 attempts at an FET, thus far, but due to poor lining response, we have cancelled both. We did turn the 2nd FET attempt into and ERA cycle, which showed I was 12 hours pre-receptive, so our next attempt, we will adjust accordingly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Suzanne is nothing short of perfect. I honestly do think she has photographic memory or simply the memory of a superhuman, because I do think she remembers every detail of my case. I trust her completely. The rest of the nursing staff is also wonderful. The only concern that I've had was a bit of turnover for a while, but then again, few people have been there for as long as I have. Also, I do wish they would be a bit more accessible over the weekend.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic does a great job of treating you like a person. Everyone is super friendly and do what they can to accommodate you. The only thing I would suggest is that they be more accessible over the weekend.
IVF with PGS (excluding meds) was approximately $16,000. An FET is approximately $5,000.
Because I am doing PGS, I completely agree that we should only transfer one embryo. I do not want the risk of carrying multiples.
Baton Rouge

I started with Metformin [with Dr. John Stoment] and got pregnant 2 months later. I ended up having a miscarriage. It was thought that I had an immature egg that fertilized. Timed intercourse was recommended next, but we were not ready to spend the money yet, so we just tried naturally for another 8 months. Next we did timed inter ride with letrazole. It was unsuccessful. We are now waiting to see if we want to try timed intercourses again or do an IUI.
The staff [at Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is great! I love the ultrasound tech. She’s so sweet and compassionate. My ovaries are hard to find, so she always takes special care to make sure I’m comfortable. The clinic is nice and very clean. It’s a very pleasant atmosphere. They have a lot of resources displayed with support groups and pamphlets, which is good.... I worked with two nurses. Overall they were great and compassionate. However one of the nurses in one situation moved too fast when going over treatment protocol. There were some things she assumed I already knew, so it made it confusing. Eventually I understood, but I wish she would have taken more time to explain things from the beginning.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I would highly recommend Dr. Storment! He’s very knowledgeable and takes the time to know your story. He explains treatment in a way that’s easy to understand. He was always compassionate and really has a desire to help couples start families. He had great bed aide manner and could be very humorous.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you don’t understand.
He took the time to make sure I understood everything that was going on. He gave great analogies to make sure I understood.
I started with Metformin and got pregnant 2 months later. I ended up having a miscarriage. It was thought that I had an immature egg that fertilized. Timed intercourse was recommended next, but we were not ready to spend the money yet, so we just tried naturally for another 8 months. Next we did timed inter ride with letrazole. It was unsuccessful. We are now waiting to see if we want to try timed intercourses again or do an IUI.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff is great! I love the ultrasound tech. She’s so sweet and compassionate. My ovaries are hard to find, so she always takes special care to make sure I’m comfortable. The clinic is nice and very clean. It’s a very pleasant atmosphere. They have a lot of resources displayed with support groups and pamphlets, which is good.
$500 sperm Analysis $1,300 for timed intercourse (includes medicine, appointments, and ultrasound).
Baton Rouge

IVF with PGS (excluding meds) was approximately $16,000 [at Fertility Answers]. An FET is approximately $5,000...The clinic does a great job of treating you like a person. Everyone is super friendly and does what they can to accommodate you. The only thing I would suggest is that they be more accessible over the weekend...Suzanne [nurse] is nothing short of perfect. I honestly do think she has photographic memory or simply the memory of a superhuman, because I do think she remembers every detail of my case. I trust her completely. The rest of the nursing staff is also wonderful. The only concern that I've had was a bit of turnover for a while, but then again, few people have been there for as long as I have. Also, I do wish they would be a bit more accessible over the weekend.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment's strengths are that he 1) treats you like a person, 2) is almost always at your appointments, 3) is able to sympathize with you when you get bad news (I often feel that doctors go through this so much, that they forget that the news is personal to the patients), and 4) is willing to adjust protocol and listen to your input on next steps. It's tough for me to come up with weaknesses. Initially, I was concerned that because we are in Louisiana, and there are so few infertility doctors, that Dr. Storment might have limited interaction with other doctors, which in turn might impact how up to date he is on cutting edge practices. In actuality, Dr. Storment often reached out to many doctors for their advice on my case, and we ended up using some new techniques/practices, so he won my confidence. I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant, so pretty close to holding my baby in my arms!
In my first cycle, I did a timed intercourse cycle, with Femara. This was the protocol I'd used with my previous doctor and had gotten pregnant twice with it (both ended in miscarriage). Dr. Storment said he would follow that same protocol, if I was happy with it, which I was. It again resulted in a miscarriage, so we moved on to IVF. The first round of IVF, we started with low doses of Menopur (75IU) and Gonal F (started at 150u and eventually increased to 350u)(because I had a high AMH and was expected to be a fast responder) with an ovidrel trigger. I ended up not responding well, and had only 6 eggs retrieved, 2 made it to blast, and none were euploid. My 2nd IVF, we did 150u of Menopur and 450u of Gonal F, with Ovidrel trigger - results were 16 eggs retrieved, 3 blasts, 1 euploid. 3rd IVF, we used the same protocol as the 2nd, had 30 eggs retrieved, but none of them made it to blasts. Therefore, we waited 3 months before our 4th egg retrieval and both my husband and I took supplements (Me: CoQ10, DHEA, Myoinositol, Melatonin; Him: Vitamin D & E). After 3 months of supplements, we did the 4th retrieval, starting off with 450u of Gonal F and 150u of Menopur, but I responded much faster, and we ultimately dropped to 150u of Gonal F and 75u of Menopur - this cycle resulted in 10 eggs retrieved, 4 blasts, and 1 euploid. The 5th retrieval, we used the same protocol as round 4, resulting in 28 eggs retrieved, 5 blasts, and 1 more euploid. Once we got our last euploid embryo (3 in total), we moved on to FET's. Our first 2 attempts at an FET were cancelled due to poor lining response. We did turn the 2nd FET attempt into and ERA cycle, which showed I was 12 hours pre-receptive. Therefore, on our next FET attempt, we added 12 more hours of progesterone before transferring and I am now 26 weeks pregnant!

2013 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Storment was incredible. Our first visit was after 8 months of ttc. He told us that most couples do not get referred until at least 1 year of ttc, but for our specific circumstances, he was so happy we were there. Over five years later, we have many personal reasons to delay fertility treatments (endometriosis, loss of my dad, our home flooding, etc), but every time we see Dr. Storment, he encourages us and gives us hope.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.... The nursing staff were always kind, willing to explain and answer questions, and quick to return phone calls. The ultrasound tech is the absolute sweetest... My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
My husband and I both love Dr. John Storment. Every visit we left the Fertility Answers clinic with hope and excitement. We love his humor, warm personality, and honesty about our journey. Dr. Storment has encouraged us through the years to not give up. I cannot explain how defeated we have felt and he has always given us hope. That is invaluable to us.
Be prepared to try different treatments and research the costs involved. No matter how long it takes, don't lose heart.
I do not remember the details or specifics of the treatment strategies with Dr. Storment.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is busy so be prepared that it may take a few months to schedule your first appointment. I do not have any complaints or reservations about the clinic, as I have always had a positive experience.
The costs of treatment were out of pocket, I do not remember the exact cost per treatment.
Lafayette

Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues....My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis....Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is truly great. We went in with believing that I was okay reproductively and our infertility was due to male factor infertility. However, when my husband’s issues resolved, we discovered I was in menopause and POF. Our only option is donor eggs or embryo donation. He was very respectful and to the point about the issues. We appreciated that.
To expect that he will tell you what you are facing truthfully and how to find a solution.
He took time with us and showed compassion with our infertility diagnosis.
My husband repeated multiple sperm analysis due to his low count, motility, and poor morphology. His analysis eventually looked promising for IUI after FertilAid, antibiotics, and antioxidants for a couple of months. I then had a HSG, which was normal. My periods stopped x2 months, so my FSH was drawn. It was 75 at 26 years old. Dr. Storment ordered another FSH and an AMH level. My FSH was then 86 and my AMH almost nonexistent. We were then told invitro was not an option, but donor eggs and embryo adoption was.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were all very professional, knowledgeable, and timely. I have no complaints.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is very timely and efficient. They were quick to respond to phone calls, questions, and concerns. I felt very welcomed and like my voice was heard there. I also felt compassion from everyone after my unexpected diagnosis.
I can’t remember specifics at this time. I believe all cost we’re around $1,500.
Not applicable
Lafayette
Dr. Storment has a good sense of humor, is nice and accommodating, wants to make sure you understand everything, and made feel like my wife was being really well taken care of since he cared so much that her family understood everything.... He explained everything in great detail in the preop appointment for my wife's surgery. After he performed the surgery he came to me to explain everything and encouraged me to record everything for my wife and drew a detailed diagram of everything he had accomplished during the surgery.
Fertility answers offers the option to collect a sample at home in a condom for semen analysis which provides for much more comfortable collection. Appointments are always seen on time with a little waiting.... The semen analysis was a little more than $100. My wife's laparoscopy and hysteroscopy was $150 co-pay after 90% insurance. The HSG was $350. The initial consult was $350 but that can be used towards other treatments like IUI or IVF
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I really appreciated that Dr. Storment's office allowed at home collection for the semen analysis. He explained everything in great detail in the preop appointment for my wife's surgery. After he performed the surgery he came to me to explain everything and encouraged me to record everything for my wife and drew a detailed diagram of everything he had accomplished during the surgery.
My wife had a laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy after her HSG showed tubal blockage. He was the one who suggested this procedure and lots of problems were found during the procedure so I'm glad he recommended it.
During my wife's HSG the nurse didn't have the monitor turned on correctly at first but it was obviously an honest mistake and she and Dr. Storment were very concerned and took care of my wife very well.
Baton Rouge

Dr. Storment called me himself on many occasions. Always responded quickly to messages... very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
The office [of Fertility Answers] is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly...First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very easy to talk to. Presents all the information clearly and realistically. He always discussed alternative treatment options and made sure we were part of the decision making process.
We used Follistim, Menopur, and Ganirelix. First time we tried, I didn’t respond as well as I should have so we started over before attempting egg retrieval. Second time we used the same medication at higher doses. We had one embryo make it to freeze day but unfortunately that one didn’t take.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The office is calming and clean. Occasionally I had a little bit of a wait for labs or ultrasound, but for the most part they got me in and out quickly which was important for me on work days. Front desk (and all of the staff for that matter) are always super friendly.
I have some insurance coverage so I really only had to pay for medication, which ran us about $4,000 for the one cycle
Dr. Storment recommended SET due to my age. Knowing what we knew then, I was definitely in agreement to that strategy.
Baton Rouge
He is great! We completely trust him and his knowledge. He is very easy to talk with and is always open to questions. He truly cares about his patients. He knows my husband and I by our first names....He is very open to listen to his patients. He truly cares, and wants his patients to feel comfortable with the treatment plan....Both retrievals used the antagonist approach....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours.
We are treated like family at the clinic. [Fertility Answers] ...I have been a little concerned of the recent staffing turnover; however, all the nurses have been very compassionate and knowledgeable....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours. The nurses are very quick to return phone calls....The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He has gotten to know my husband and I. We are treated like family at the clinic.
Both retrievals used the antagonist approach.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
He is very pro single embryo transfers.
Baton Rouge
[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!...After doing genetic testing, HSG, and blood tests as their protocol, he put me on a round of Femara with a trigger shot followed by progesterone suppositories.
[nurses at FertilityAnswers were] Very friendly and helpful...I think the clinic is organized and they have a great protocol in place for all new patients. It is a very welcoming clinic and they have everything you need in one convenient location. I Enjoyed all of the visits I made there...[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative...He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!
Trust him and ask him all the questions you have!
Calls directly from Dr. Storment
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
My insurance covered all diagnostics and my trigger shot was $170.
Baton Rouge

Dr. Storment is a patient and caring doctor. He can seem a bit rushed sometimes, but he will always take the time to answer questions and ease your concerns. He cares about your successes and losses... For IVF stimming, I had a fairly relaxed protocol. When I expressed concerns over the small number of eggs, 5, I was assured there would be more at retrieval. The clinic provides a personalized and detailed calendar for every treatment. I followed my calendar and their recommendations to the letter and had a successful retrieval of 9 eggs with no complications. Though only 3 embryos made it to day 5, I still count it as a successful treatment. Transfers went smoothly and a staff member was always there every step of the way.
It can take a little bit of time to get an appointment [at Fertility Answers]. It’s a very clean clinic and nicely decorated. The equipment is new. They do take a lot of days off for holidays, so it can make some scheduling an issue, but they have weekend hours when needed for patients undergoing treatment...The staff took as much time as I needed to ensure that all of my questions were answered. No matter how trivial.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is a patient and caring doctor. He can seem a bit rushed sometimes, but he will always take the time to answer questions and ease your concerns. He cares about your successes and losses. It’ rare to find doctors who care nowadays.
Try to get yourself as healthy as possible beforehand. And ask any question that comes to you. Don’t leave with questions.
For IUIs I took Femara and used an HCG trigger shot. I responded well the first time so the same protocol was used for the second IUI. The reasoning for the trigger shot, though I ovulate on my own, was to ensure that the eggs were released. For IVF stimming, I had a fairly relaxed protocol. When I expressed concerns over the small number of eggs, 5, I was assured there would be more at retrieval. The clinic provides a personalized and detailed calendar for every treatment. I followed my calendar and their recommendations to the letter and had a successful retrieval of 9 eggs with no complications. Though only 3 embryos made it to day 5, I still count it as a successful treatment. Transfers went smoothly and a staff member was always there every step of the way.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
The patients are assigned a nurse to answer their calls and any questions they may have. Unfortunately there was some unexpected turnover when I was there, but each nurse I had was very professional and caring. They were very supportive and always great cheerleaders to have in your corner. The nurses are responsible for making and adjusting your calendar based on your doctor’s recommendations. Anytime there was a change, I was notified promptly and the changes as well as the reasons for them were explained in depth.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
It can take a little bit of time to get an appointment. It’s a very clean clinic and nicely decorated. The equipment is new. They do take a lot of days off for holidays, so it can make some scheduling an issue, but they have weekend hours when needed for patients undergoing treatment.
We had no insurance coverage so everything was out of pocket. Around $3,000 for each IUI. Around $20,000, including medication, for IVF.
My doctor adjusts his recommendations for the number of embryos to transfer based on the individual client.

2014 - 2017, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Storment] was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.... Mini IVF- Clomid for 5 days Follistim 75mg for several days HCG injection 10000 a couple days before retrieval 3 eggs retrieved and 2 made it to transfer day resulting in a biochemical pregnancy
Clinic [Fertility Answers] was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.... Monitoring was very convenient.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He was very sincere in wanting to help us and took the time to explain the procedures in terminology my husband and I could both understand. He was a very warm and friendly person and very easy to talk to.
Be open to all outcomes.
He took time to meet with my husband and I in person and was very respectful and sincere about wanting to help us
Very friendly and explained all medications side effect dosages etc
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Clinic was beautiful and spa like. Very comfortable and easy to get around. Great location near hospital for convenience. The nurse and staff were warm and welcoming. The financial staff was knowledgeable about insurance and financing options. The lab was quick with results and you could always call for updates lab results etc. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. Although I did not get the outcome I would have liked the staff and clinic were very supportive and offered sincere condolences.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Answers.
Monitoring was very convenient. There was never a wait and the ultrasound tech was very knowledgeable and always explained what was going on.
It was pricier than most clinics however it was the only close clinic in my area.
Lafayette

He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
The nursing staff [Fertility Answers- BR] is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else....A round of medicated IUI was about $1500....He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment [at FertilityAnswers]. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance
2011 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Storment always took his time with us during our appointments. We weren’t rushed. He was very thorough when explaining tests, treatments, and outcomes. We were encouraged to ask questions. I felt like he really knew us and knew what we needed vs my regular OB who often had to look in my chart to remember what treatment we were even doing or how to answer my questions.
The staff [at FertilityAnswers] was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received...Suzanne [nurse] was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very friendly, easy to talk to, thorough, and professional. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands while I was his patient. Under his care, I had two children (both on the first IUI cycle each time) and each cycle could not have gone any smoother.
Do your own research and be your own advocate. After struggling with fertility and seeing my regular OBGYN for almost a year, I had lots of questions that he couldn’t answer. When I went to Dr. Storment, he was prepared and capable of answering each question and was pleased that I was taking the initiative in researching procedures and treatments. Don’t wait for doctors to tell you everything. Learn about things related to your care so you can come prepared with questions and concerns.
IUI cycle 1: Femara pills, trigger shot, and IUI using my husband’s frozen sperm (he was out of town at work). The Femara was used because I had a reaction to clomid previously with my OBGYN. Trigger shot was to release eggs in preparation for IUI. IUI was needed because my husband had too many white blood cells in his semen that impeded their ability to reach the egg for fertilization. Resulted in one healthy baby IUI 2: Femara + injections, trigger shot, and IUI using husband’s sperm provided on same day. Femara was used because it had worked for me previously, injections were used because I only had one egg with Femara and he wanted to make sure I’d have more mature follicles to better our chances of pregnancy, trigger shot and IUI were used for same reasons as mentioned above. Resulted in one healthy baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne )
Suzanne was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received.
I cannot remember specific costs but the total for each IUI including medications, ultrasounds, lab work, etc. was close to $3000
Does not apply to me

2008 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment went above and beyond during my treatment. My first round of IVF took 9 months to complete and we cancelled three stim cycles in the middle, he rolled with the flow, changed the protocol and we continued on... Dr Storment and his staff were amazing. Everyone is treated with respect and compassion.... I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic... Suzanne and the rest of the staff are great. Suzanne came to check on me the morning of my retrieval’s and transfers at the hospital.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask. Do your research beforehand as to what treatment options are available. Make sure your GYN sends your records.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic.
Each round of in vitro was about $18,000-$20,000and my FET was about $4,000-$5,000.
I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
2016, Unknown Success
I love him [Dr. John Storment] he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan... He talked to us explained everything wrote it out for us to see , then discussed our treatment plan very helpful & nice to talk to
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone... Put me on letrozole , did my baseline trigger shot , then scheduled me for my iui... For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I love him he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan
Write down all your questions to ask him & keep notes
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Was very nice & helpful showed me how to do my trigger shot
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Everyone at the clinic is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone
For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Nothing
2013 - 2016, Unsuccessful
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment is amazing! I had a low chance of conceiving even with IVF and he did everything he could to make it happen. Even after having to cancel multiple cycles and even a transfer in the middle of the transfer, he never gave up!...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...prefers single embryo transfers due to safety...I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office.
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic [Fertility Answers] is amazing!! They are so warm and caring...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is amazing. They are all knowledgeable and caring!...The clinic is very organized very well ran. Everyone in the clinic is kind and caring. There was never a long wait. They made sure all patients were comfortable. From the front desk staff, phlebotomists, ultrasound technician, nurse, and billing personnel, everyone was amazing!
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic is amazing!! They are so warm and caring.
My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
I spent probably $60,000-70,000 on fertility treatments.
Dr Storment prefers single embryo transfers due to safety.

2004 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Storment] is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles....Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.... He and his staff were always heartfelt in their treatment of us. I can not say a single bad thing of him or his staff....
Amazing office [FertilityAnswers], warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant....Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles. Called him at his house when I was freaking out and as always he was glad and happy I called. Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.
Let him have your worries and fears, he will do everything in his power to get the desired result.
Consult Check tubes. Laparoscopy Started with 3 clomid cycles- no pregnancies. On to 3 iui cycles- no pregnancies. Ivf pregnant single miscarriage Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Fet not pregnant Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Ivf not pregnant Fet pregnant single miscarriage So..... it seems I can get pregnant with help but then tragically have problems maintaining pregnancy. Earliest loss at around 6 weeks and longest at almost 22 weeks. I have taken a break but ready to get back to achieving being a mommy.
Always on point. Always knew exactly what I needed and answered every question I had. Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept. Gave genuine hugs when needed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Amazing office, warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant. My husband has never said anything negative about the office or staff. Never asked that we switch or find another place.
Med about 2500 Visits about 1500 Dr. fee about 3000 Icsi about 2000 Hospital fee about 500
We talked and discussed these issues. He aired on the side of caution as to the number of embryos transferred. He knew where I stood and I him.