6.5

Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

2010 - 2012, Successful
He [Dr. John Storment] was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion...He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy...He did explain the risks in transfering multiple embryos, but we were willing to take that risk.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer [at FertilityAnswers]...They are super efficient in regards to scheduling and timing. They run an effective clinic. They are friendly and kind. Everyone you encounter treats you with compassion. You usually don't wait for each step of the process, it flows very easily...Suzanne [nurse] was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is the best in the business. He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He will not lie to you just to take your money. He will become like family.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion.
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
We did IVF with follistem, lupron, menepur, and progestrone. Then, on our second attempt he added a patch of some sort. Then, on our last attempt we did assisted hatching. On our 5th attempt, we had twins.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Suzanne was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer, and around $14000 for last ivf attempt with fresh.
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
Lafayette
[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!...After doing genetic testing, HSG, and blood tests as their protocol, he put me on a round of Femara with a trigger shot followed by progesterone suppositories.
[nurses at FertilityAnswers were] Very friendly and helpful...I think the clinic is organized and they have a great protocol in place for all new patients. It is a very welcoming clinic and they have everything you need in one convenient location. I Enjoyed all of the visits I made there...[I received] Calls directly from Dr. Storment... was so friendly and informative...He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment was so friendly and informative. He answered all questions and was very positive while being realistic. His bedside manner is great and he made me feel extremely comfortable. He loves his patients and his patients love him as well!
Trust him and ask him all the questions you have!
Calls directly from Dr. Storment
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
My insurance covered all diagnostics and my trigger shot was $170.
Baton Rouge
He is great! We completely trust him and his knowledge. He is very easy to talk with and is always open to questions. He truly cares about his patients. He knows my husband and I by our first names....He is very open to listen to his patients. He truly cares, and wants his patients to feel comfortable with the treatment plan....Both retrievals used the antagonist approach....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours.
We are treated like family at the clinic. [Fertility Answers] ...I have been a little concerned of the recent staffing turnover; however, all the nurses have been very compassionate and knowledgeable....I love the fact that they have a patient portal which allows patients to view test results, calendars, and send messages to Dr Storment and staff. He responds within 24 hours. The nurses are very quick to return phone calls....The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He has gotten to know my husband and I. We are treated like family at the clinic.
Both retrievals used the antagonist approach.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The cost were comparable to the other fertility clinics in the area.
He is very pro single embryo transfers.
Baton Rouge

He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
The nursing staff [Fertility Answers- BR] is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else....A round of medicated IUI was about $1500....He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment [at FertilityAnswers]. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance
2016, Unknown Success
I love him [Dr. John Storment] he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan... He talked to us explained everything wrote it out for us to see , then discussed our treatment plan very helpful & nice to talk to
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone... Put me on letrozole , did my baseline trigger shot , then scheduled me for my iui... For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I love him he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan
Write down all your questions to ask him & keep notes
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Was very nice & helpful showed me how to do my trigger shot
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Everyone at the clinic is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone
For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Nothing

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Storment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet...I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens...Do research and request tests.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand [at Fertility Answers]. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF...The nurses had wonderful bed side manner. They were always compassionate towards us...I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he [Dr. John Sorment] didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I felt like I was the one requesting tests done. I felt like he didn't give our case much attention because we aren't ready for IVF. I feel like no set plan was made either. Last visit he just said keep trying and we will see...But he was confident we would get pregnant. We have not yet.
Do research and request tests.
I felt like more could be done. Not just try on your own and see what happens.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Plan on asking a lot of questions and do your reseasrch before hand. Also plan on being felt like your just a number to the doctor. I wanted to feel like he really cared about our case. I did not want to be told to just try on your own or IVF.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
2013 - 2016, Unsuccessful
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.
Lafayette
Dr Storment would sit us down and thoroughly explain exactly what was going on, he would draw it out on paper if it was things we didn’t understand. He would email and even be the one to return any calls to answer any question we had. He wanted to make sure we understand exactly what was going on with my husbands body...used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment [at Fertility Answers]. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems...we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
From the moment we walked through the doors of Fertility Answers we were greeted with smiles and people that really made us feel better in a not so great situation. His nurse was incredible. She talked to us for a while and explained what he was going to go over and gave me a pen and paper to jot down notes during our consult with Dr Storment. Whenever we met Dr. Storment he invited us into his office and used a TV to flip through very informative slideshows stopping to throughly explain each one. We never felt uncomfortable and he always made sure we left with the answers we needed and never left feeling hopeless or scared. He talked with my husband about personal hobbies and really wanted to get on a friend level with us. We love him and his team.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. It’s obvious we went into our first appointment not knowing anything about infertility or what to expect. He never made us feel bad for having so many questions and was always there and a phone call away for the best answers he could provide!
We got my husbands “male infertility” diagnosis from Dr Storment. We did the semen analysis and retrograde SA through him. That was the only things we did before he referred us to a urologist because my husbands problems were caused by kidney and bladder problems.
No comment
John Storment

I felt like just another person being artificially inseminated. He [Dr. Storment] didn't know me before the morning of each IUI'S. Zero talking, just like a simple ATM deposit. ... Don't expect him to care about you as a person or patient. ... And believe me, theres a lot of stuff I didn't even know to ask. I felt completely in the dark with both procedures. ...
They [FertilityAnswers] all assumed that I knew when to take everything/how to take everything. They forgot the sperm cup both IUI'S. The first time, thank god I had a sealed old cup that was given to me years ago. The second time, I had to drive back on a Friday afternoon and pick it up from their mailbox. I would've been completely screwed both times. They honestly don't care about people.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I felt like just another person being artificially inseminated. He didn't know me before the morning of each IUI'S. Zero talking, just like a simple ATM deposit. I feel like I was treated less than because an IUI brings in a lot less $$ than an IVF would. Made me wonder if there was any sperm even in the tube.
Don't expect him to care about you as a person or patient. You are just another number and you need him more than he needs you. You won't be asked anything because he doesn't care. If you want to know something; you will have to ask. Not friendly, not caring, its just another day for him.
I had never personally met the doctor with my clothes on. Only to inject sperm for the 2 iui's. I felt like a part of an assembly line. He didn't know anything about me or my history, just that I was another female patient and he was holding my partner's sperm about to do another procedure today.
The first cycle was a pill/injection cycle. Was given very little information because they just assumed people already knew how to use fertility drugs? I had to call and ask or use Google. I ovulated before my IUI was scheduled. Second cycle was completely injectables. Everything was double of the medication used last time. I was excited with the doubling down of meds except when I ovulated again on a Saturday afternoon and my IUI was scheduled for Monday morning. Another negative pregnancy test, another $3,000.00 wasted. Nothing was ever reviewed to me with a Dr. All treatments were told to me by nurses/staff in the office.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They all assumed that I knew when to take everything/how to take everything. They forgot the sperm cup both IUI'S. The first time, thank god I had a sealed old cup that was given to me years ago. The second time, I had to drive back on a Friday afternoon and pick it up from their mailbox. I would've been completely screwed both times. They honestly don't care about people.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
They don't try to figure out why youre not getting pregnant. They just push IVF and tell you that youre wasting your money on IUI's or anything else. They don't care about you, they don't offer any answers unless you ask. And believe me, theres a lot of stuff I didn't even know to ask. I felt completely in the dark with both procedures.
The first IUI was pretty straight forward. Right at $2,000 for IUI & medications. The second IUI was supposed to be $2,000 again; BUT after I paid (on day 1 as required) I was told that the meds would be double because of all the "injectables" plus it was now a different pharmacy that they were using. Also, after my failed IUI- I received in another bill for $500.00! Yes! They said it was because of some error in communication and that I should have been told about this before and the day of me paying for everything and that it was their mistake twice, but that surprise bill was mine.
Not sure/doesn't apply to me
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
There were the IUI's that they knew I would be bringing in fresh semen in a cup for the IUI's that were scheduled an hour or two later. They would tell me that I needed to have the sample to their office in like 45 minutes. I live 30-40 minutes away depending on traffic. When I would get to the office and sign in holding my cup, they would have me sit down for another 15-20 minutes each time like I was waiting for a regular doctor visit. They were told each time I walked in that I was dropping off my sample for my IUI. They don't care if all the sperm are dead before they do an IUI. This clinic is the worst in all areas. Front of house staff that makes you sit with dying sperm, nurses/staff that don't communicate dosage, doctors that don't meet/discuss anything till the moment of IUI; just an overall lack of give a damn by everyone in the building.
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment is amazing! I had a low chance of conceiving even with IVF and he did everything he could to make it happen. Even after having to cancel multiple cycles and even a transfer in the middle of the transfer, he never gave up!...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...prefers single embryo transfers due to safety...I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office.
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic [Fertility Answers] is amazing!! They are so warm and caring...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is amazing. They are all knowledgeable and caring!...The clinic is very organized very well ran. Everyone in the clinic is kind and caring. There was never a long wait. They made sure all patients were comfortable. From the front desk staff, phlebotomists, ultrasound technician, nurse, and billing personnel, everyone was amazing!
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic is amazing!! They are so warm and caring.
My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
I spent probably $60,000-70,000 on fertility treatments.
Dr Storment prefers single embryo transfers due to safety.