6.8

500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
206 E. Farrel Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508

He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive....I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs...The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant.
The nursing staff [Fertility Answers- BR] is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else....A round of medicated IUI was about $1500....He [Dr. Storment] answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He answers every question me or my husband have no matter how bizarre they may be and he always makes us feel like we are his number one priority when he sits down to go over treatments or the next step we need to take. He is honest on our chances to conceive.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Prepare questions you may have before a meeting and he will answer them all.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I not only felt like a human but somehow he makes you feel like you are his number one priority.
Describe the protocols John Storment used in your cycles at Fertility Answers and their degree of success.
I have endometriosis so he prescribed Femara instead of Clomid for my IUIs where every other doctor has prescribed Clomid which didn't go well with my endometriosis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff is always up to date on my chart and make me feel like its a joint effort to try to help us get pregnant. The entire staff seems to make you feel like you are just as important as everyone else.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Storment at Fertility Answers.
A round of medicated IUI was about $1500.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Storment] was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us....Clomid & injections every month followed by an ultrasound check up. HSG procedure. Laparoscopy surgery to try to open my blocked tubes...he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment [at FertilityAnswers]. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I never felt uncomfortable going to a dr's appointment. This has been a tough road for us and the care he has showed us through the process has made it easier. I went into every procedure or surgery feeling good about the outcome no mattter what it may have been because he constantly stressed that he wouldn't stop helping us unless we told him too.
Just breathe ..
I never once went into any procedure thinking "this will work" .. He was always there to help us achieve our ultimate goal, but never gave us false hope. I always felt like he cared about our feelings and wanting to become parents more than just being his "job" to care for us.
1,000-12,000 before insurance
2011 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Storment always took his time with us during our appointments. We weren’t rushed. He was very thorough when explaining tests, treatments, and outcomes. We were encouraged to ask questions. I felt like he really knew us and knew what we needed vs my regular OB who often had to look in my chart to remember what treatment we were even doing or how to answer my questions.
The staff [at FertilityAnswers] was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received...Suzanne [nurse] was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is very friendly, easy to talk to, thorough, and professional. I felt like I was in extremely capable hands while I was his patient. Under his care, I had two children (both on the first IUI cycle each time) and each cycle could not have gone any smoother.
Do your own research and be your own advocate. After struggling with fertility and seeing my regular OBGYN for almost a year, I had lots of questions that he couldn’t answer. When I went to Dr. Storment, he was prepared and capable of answering each question and was pleased that I was taking the initiative in researching procedures and treatments. Don’t wait for doctors to tell you everything. Learn about things related to your care so you can come prepared with questions and concerns.
IUI cycle 1: Femara pills, trigger shot, and IUI using my husband’s frozen sperm (he was out of town at work). The Femara was used because I had a reaction to clomid previously with my OBGYN. Trigger shot was to release eggs in preparation for IUI. IUI was needed because my husband had too many white blood cells in his semen that impeded their ability to reach the egg for fertilization. Resulted in one healthy baby IUI 2: Femara + injections, trigger shot, and IUI using husband’s sperm provided on same day. Femara was used because it had worked for me previously, injections were used because I only had one egg with Femara and he wanted to make sure I’d have more mature follicles to better our chances of pregnancy, trigger shot and IUI were used for same reasons as mentioned above. Resulted in one healthy baby
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne )
Suzanne was wonderful! She was friendly, professional, and always willing to explain details and answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The staff was always friendly. I don’t think I ever came in contact with someone who wasn’t smiling and helpful. I can’t think of a single weakness or area that needs improvement. I’m very pleased with how both of my treatment cycles went and the care I received.
I cannot remember specific costs but the total for each IUI including medications, ultrasounds, lab work, etc. was close to $3000
Describe John Storment's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Answers.
Does not apply to me

2008 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment went above and beyond during my treatment. My first round of IVF took 9 months to complete and we cancelled three stim cycles in the middle, he rolled with the flow, changed the protocol and we continued on... Dr Storment and his staff were amazing. Everyone is treated with respect and compassion.... I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
The clinic [FertilityAnswers] is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic... Suzanne and the rest of the staff are great. Suzanne came to check on me the morning of my retrieval’s and transfers at the hospital.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Be prepared with all questions you want to ask. Do your research beforehand as to what treatment options are available. Make sure your GYN sends your records.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne)
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
The clinic is extremely efficiently ran. You are in and out but given plenty of time to ask questions/voice concerns. The ultrasound tech and lab tech are also great. Even the insurance department was super easy to deal with. They all go above and beyond for the patients. No complaints about the clinic.
Each round of in vitro was about $18,000-$20,000and my FET was about $4,000-$5,000.
I’m extremely glad that we did multiple embryo transfers both times.
2016, Unknown Success
I love him [Dr. John Storment] he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan... He talked to us explained everything wrote it out for us to see , then discussed our treatment plan very helpful & nice to talk to
Everyone at the clinic [Fertility Answers- Baton Rouge] is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone... Put me on letrozole , did my baseline trigger shot , then scheduled me for my iui... For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I love him he's very nice sets down with u explain everything wrote he was talking about down on paperwork for us to see nurses were nice & helpfully every is so nice would recommend him for anyone set us down to discuss our plan went over my husband count with out talked about our treatment plan
Write down all your questions to ask him & keep notes
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
Was very nice & helpful showed me how to do my trigger shot
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Everyone at the clinic is awesome, so nice & helpful didn't hurt me when they did my blood work waiting room is nice & clean always call me back soon with my results love all the staff would recommend them to anyone
For everything is was 1,3000 then I paid another grand for donor sperm
Nothing
2013 - 2016, Unsuccessful
The staff, as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family....The staff [at FertilityAnswers], as well as Dr. Storment were absolutely amazing. Even though we have not yet conceived, they all treated us like family.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is an amazing Doctor. He truly has a heart for this field and will do anything possible to help you get pregnant.
Have an open mind and be patient. Dr. Storment and his staff will do absolutely everything in their power to help you get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Answers. (Assigned nurse: Suzanne Thibodeaux)
Suzanne was absolutely amazing. When I hyperstimed, she called me every couple of hours (even while she was at home on the weekends) to check on me.
2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr Storment is amazing! I had a low chance of conceiving even with IVF and he did everything he could to make it happen. Even after having to cancel multiple cycles and even a transfer in the middle of the transfer, he never gave up!...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...prefers single embryo transfers due to safety...I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office.
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic [Fertility Answers] is amazing!! They are so warm and caring...My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness...The nursing staff at Fertility Answers is amazing. They are all knowledgeable and caring!...The clinic is very organized very well ran. Everyone in the clinic is kind and caring. There was never a long wait. They made sure all patients were comfortable. From the front desk staff, phlebotomists, ultrasound technician, nurse, and billing personnel, everyone was amazing!
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
I was treated like I was the only patient every time I went into the office. The entire clinic is amazing!! They are so warm and caring.
My treatment had to be changed multiple times due to non-responsiveness.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
I spent probably $60,000-70,000 on fertility treatments.
Dr Storment prefers single embryo transfers due to safety.

2015, Unsuccessful
Md [Dr. Storment] was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit... i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
HSG [at Fertility Answers] was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200...Maybe I was overreacting, but I thought the nursing staff was a bit unfriendly (on one or two particular occasions over the phone). Otherwise, they seemed fairly cordial. My husband was not allowed to go into my HSG procedure with me. It seemed like this caused a little bit of friction because I was scared and wanted him, too.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Md was friendly. As a whole, I felt like my wishes were not considered as I had wanted. I only met with this particular Md once I think, but i did have communication through the nurses with him later on. He definitely listened and answered questions during that one particular visit. He requested an HSG, which I did with another dr in their practice.
Ask detailed questions early on and what their plan for you is. I was not impressed with my overall treatment regimen, even though I was only seen a couple times. Maybe it would have gotten better if I would have followed exactly what their plan was, but I believe I have the right to my own treatment in certain aspects. I wish I would have been presented with more options, instead of the "take it or leave it" approach.
In some ways, I felt like a human and respected. But in other ways, I felt like my wishes were not considered. I was not ready to do IUI at that time, but that is all that I was presented with for options. I had to go back to my primary care GYN to receive the basic fertility treatment that I wanted at that time (fertility pills/monitored cycles).
First visit was an initial conult. Second visit, I had an HSG done, which showed patent tubes. Then, i had labs for PCOS, which came back negative. Afterward, i was given the option of IUI or nothing. I wanted to start basic treatment with fertility pills only; they would not do this. If you want aggressive treatment, this is the place to go.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Nice building..we did have to drive about 2 hrs to get to the Lafayette location for any tests/procedures!
Insurance did not cover anything. Initial consult was close to $200, I think. HSG was $500. IUI would have been approximately $1200.

2004 - 2014, Successful
He [Dr. Storment] is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles....Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.... He and his staff were always heartfelt in their treatment of us. I can not say a single bad thing of him or his staff....
Amazing office [FertilityAnswers], warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant....Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He is very knowledgeable and always willing to sit and listen to any and every question, problem or fear related issues during cycles and not during cycles. Called him at his house when I was freaking out and as always he was glad and happy I called. Going in to all the iui and ivf cycles, I had no fear or worries on his part. He is a funny, caring and to the point kind of Dr. I will go back to him if I can.
Let him have your worries and fears, he will do everything in his power to get the desired result.
Consult Check tubes. Laparoscopy Started with 3 clomid cycles- no pregnancies. On to 3 iui cycles- no pregnancies. Ivf pregnant single miscarriage Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Fet not pregnant Ivf pregnant twins miscarriage Ivf not pregnant Fet pregnant single miscarriage So..... it seems I can get pregnant with help but then tragically have problems maintaining pregnancy. Earliest loss at around 6 weeks and longest at almost 22 weeks. I have taken a break but ready to get back to achieving being a mommy.
Always on point. Always knew exactly what I needed and answered every question I had. Thorough in explaining the med and injections. Nice and courteous. Everyone professional and went above and beyond to make sure my protocals and appointments were kept. Gave genuine hugs when needed.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
Amazing office, warm and welcoming. Cozy waiting rooms. Receptionists always a pleasure meeting. Billing department always had answers and willing to explain every cost detail. Every visit and every person who did their job was there for one purpose...to get women pregnant. My husband has never said anything negative about the office or staff. Never asked that we switch or find another place.
Med about 2500 Visits about 1500 Dr. fee about 3000 Icsi about 2000 Hospital fee about 500
We talked and discussed these issues. He aired on the side of caution as to the number of embryos transferred. He knew where I stood and I him.

2013, Unsuccessful
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
[The nurses at Fertility Answers] were wonderful and sweet...The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000...They are very nice and I enjoyed meeting the other doctor I would just steer clear of Storment if you are sensitive. They get results but aren’t concerned about figuring out WHY you aren’t conceiving...When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he [Dr. Storment] said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
He’s very into results, I’m not convinced he cares of his patients but I could be wrong. I felt like a number and less than due to the limited amount of money we had. He told my husband I was emotional when he didn’t agree with my view.
Don’t put your heart into it
When we were trying on our 3rd IUI I had 14 mature eggs because we did a lot of medications, he said if I didn’t agree to selective reduction if I got pregnant with 4 or more than he wouldn’t do the insemination, I told him I have no idea what I’d do in that situation but that I don’t believe God would put me in that situation, he told my husband I was being emotional. I’d like to think I wouldn’t selectively abort my babies but I have no idea what I’d do if their lives or my life were in danger, I told him I couldn’t lie and I couldn’t say yes or no. He refused treatment
We started with Femera because Clomid makes me crazy, that only resulted in 2 eggs, I ovulate at least one on my own each month anyway. So we went to femera and shots in the stomach (I cannot recall the name of the medication), again only 2 eggs, we only had money for one more so he upped it to double doses of femera and double doses of the shots and I got 14 mature eggs with several smaller ones, 21 in all I believe
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
They were wonderful and sweet
The IUI’s alone were $2500 before medication, we spent probably $7,000
He didn’t recommend it
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
They just showed we only did one IUI and one failed one but that’s not accurate, my records and bills show 2 and 1 canceled.
2010 - 2012, Successful
He [Dr. John Storment] was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion...He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy...He did explain the risks in transfering multiple embryos, but we were willing to take that risk.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer [at FertilityAnswers]...They are super efficient in regards to scheduling and timing. They run an effective clinic. They are friendly and kind. Everyone you encounter treats you with compassion. You usually don't wait for each step of the process, it flows very easily...Suzanne [nurse] was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Dr. Storment is the best in the business. He will honesty tell you if he can help you or not. He does not sugar coat anything, yet he's so delicate with your feelings. he's constantly seeking the latest research to offer you the best chances of pregnancy.
He will not lie to you just to take your money. He will become like family.
He was very honest and direct, but did so in a manner of absolute compassion.
We did IVF with follistem, lupron, menepur, and progestrone. Then, on our second attempt he added a patch of some sort. Then, on our last attempt we did assisted hatching. On our 5th attempt, we had twins.
Suzanne was so knowledgable, answered every question patiently, and provided compassion in everything she did.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
$12000 for 1st ivf, $3000 for each frozen transfer, and around $14000 for last ivf attempt with fresh.
Lafayette

Dr. Storment is very nice and understanding. I told him I was ovulating based on over the counter ovulation predictors; however, I did not have a period. He told me that was impossible. He told me no period equals no ovulation. It wasn't until bloodwork done that he realized I am indeed ovulating. Then he performed an IUI when I wasn't even getting my period. That IUI failed.
The nursing staff [at FertilityAnswers] overall was compassionate and helpful. The nurse who took my blood could never get it the first time which was painful and annoying. She would draw a dot on my arm with a pen, which is a technique I have never seen. Others have no trouble taking my blood.... The clinic is a nice facility in a good location In Baton Rouge. The weakness is Dr. Storment. He was unable to help me and I felt I spent unnecessary money on an IUI when the reason behind the lack of my period was never looked into.
How was your experience with John Storment at Fertility Answers?
Do your research and your own homework. If something doesn't sound right, get a second opinion.
I felt I was treated as a human with Dr. Storment. He was compassionate and listened and tried to help with treatment options as best as he could. He said that he even conversed with other doctors around the US regarding treatment options for me.
Dr. Storment, after talking with other professionals, decided to perform an IUI when bloodwork showed I was indeed ovulating. He assumed I wasn't since I didn't have a period. My lack of a period was due to Ashermans Syndrome from having two D&C's. This should have been a red flag to Dr. Storment. I feel I wasted a few thousand on this IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Answers.
The nursing staff overall was compassionate and helpful. The nurse who took my blood could never get it the first time which was painful and annoying. She would draw a dot on my arm with a pen, which is a technique I have never seen. Others have no trouble taking my blood.
Describe your experience with Fertility Answers.
IUI cost me around $2,000 plus medications.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Answers?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Answers.
As stated earlier, Dr. Storment performed an IUI on me when there was an issue that needed taking care of first. I was not having my period due to scar tissue after two D&C's. When I changed fertility doctors, the next doctor advised he would have never done an IUI as my story definitely told a sign of Ashermans Syndrome.