Medical SchoolUSC
ResidencyUSC
FellowshipUSC
333 South Arroyo Parkway
Pasadena, CA 91105
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend John Wilcox to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend HRC to a friend?
Dr. Wilcox is extremely busy and it seems like he uses a similar ivf protocol for many patients. However, my egg retrieval progressed just as he had predicted without OHSS which was one of my biggest worries. While he is quick in and out, his team will definitely take time to answer questions if needed.... Dr. Wilcox is very capable and confident and has an impressive track record. Everything he told me to expect has happened during treatment (ie number of follicles to expect, predicted date of egg retrieval, etc). I trust that he will always prescribe the right protocol for me.
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
Dr. Wilcox is very capable and confident and has an impressive track record. Everything he told me to expect has happened during treatment (ie number of follicles to expect, predicted date of egg retrieval, etc). I trust that he will always prescribe the right protocol for me. However, I do wish he had more time to spend with his patients. Aside from our initial consultation, each appointment has lasted no more than 10 min and then he is rushing off to the next patient. I know this doesn’t compromise the level of care I’m receiving. Whether it results in a BFP for us, we will see in a few weeks once we transfer.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Wilcox at HRC?
Have a list of questions that you want to ask ready to go at each appt.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Wilcox at HRC?
Describe the protocols John Wilcox used in your cycles at HRC and their degree of success.
Birth control pills for 18 days Ultrasound/bloodwork on CD2 Begin injections on CD3 Follistim 225 + Menopur 75 from CD3-6 Follistim 225 + Menopur 150 from CD7-9 Add in Ganirelix on CD8-9 Trigger with Lupron + HCG on CD10 Egg retrieval on morning of CD12
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Nanette V)
Nanette is great at explaining the process every step of the way. She responds quickly to emails and definitely provided a lot of peace of mind throughout. When she is out of office, her backup Ana is amazing too. They definitely go above and beyond!
Describe your experience with HRC.
The facility is very nice but extremely busy. If you have an appointment after 9am, prepare to walk into a full waiting room. I literally had nowhere to sit a few times. That said, the clinic is clean and well equipped.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wilcox at HRC.
About $3K per IUI including injectable meds About $23K for IVF cycle including meds, ICSI, and PGS testing
Describe John Wilcox's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC.
N/A - currently awaiting number of day 5 blasts
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
[Dr. Wilcox] Never called even when we found out our cycle had failed and we had 0 embryos to transfer. He has no bedside manners. Wouldn't recommend him...We were treated as a business transaction throughout the whole cycle. He also didn't perform the proper tests needed before starting our cycle and only went based on our age (27/30) giving us false hopes. I never got to see him the day of the egg retrieval or after.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
He has no bedside manners, he shows no compassion for his patients. The first consult is great but once you lock in the payment everything changes. I hardly saw him during my cycle and my follow up appt after failed cycle was only 5 minutes. He never explained to me about other alternatives.
To please not go based on yelp reviews. Dr. Wilcox treats many surrogates and that's a completely different scenario as surrogates never pay out of pocket. It's different when you are an actual infertility patient and you're only seen as a check.
We were treated as a business transaction throughout the whole cycle. He also didn't perform the proper tests needed before starting our cycle and only went based on our age (27/30) giving us false hopes. I never got to see him the day of the egg retrieval or after. Never called even when we found out our cycle had failed and we had 0 embryos to transfer. He has no bedside manners. Wouldn't recommend him or his team.
Apparently he doesn't do fresh transfers, I was under gonal and menapour during stims. I had to and extra 5 days of stims and it was pointless and doing extra days can mess up the quality of the eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC.
My nurse coordinator always seem upset or bothered when I would ask for updates and for her to explain in detail what was going on with my eggs. She many times would forget to send me updates on my cycle during stims. For example when to start/stop a certain medication ect.
Describe your experience with HRC.
The clinic was very beautiful and clean. The phlebotomists were always very nice and welcoming. Front desk was okay (could improve). There is no waiting so that was great. The ladies from financial department were also great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wilcox at HRC.
I paid approximately $25,000 not including extra meds for pushing my egg retrieval and other basic blood tests needed in order to start cycle.
I didn't get to transfer.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Wilcox is a great doctor with calm demeanor. He or his nurse practitioner did all of my ultrasounds, which is great. However, I never spoke to Dr. Wilcox after each failed transfer. Even just a quick phone call to show his support would have been nice....He may come off a little too calm, but that seems to be his personality and bedside manner....During the last ultrasound prior to my 3rd FET, I asked him a question and he gave me a single word response before leaving the room. I did not feel very supported/validated at that time.
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
Dr. Wilcox's strength is his very calm demeanor, which I equated to confidence. He was always cool and collected, and his tone of voice was very comforting. He answered every question I had (except with the last transfer) as if he had always known the answer. He never faltered in his responses, which made me feel at ease. Dr. Wilcox's weakness, as previously stated, is that he could be a bit more supportive. After each failed transfer, I never connected with him as far as the next steps. I always spoke to my IVF coordinator, who would speak on his behalf. After each failed transfer (I had 3), I would have liked to connect with him or even have him call me with the next steps. I think that adds the human factor; the idea that he's not just a busy doctor, but a human who actually cares about my progress. During the last ultrasound prior to my 3rd FET, I asked him a question and he gave me a single word response before leaving the room. I did not feel very supported/validated at that time. I would say that for the most part, though, Dr. Wilcox was professional and I was confident with my treatment plan. His protocol always worked for me because I responded well to medications. Everything looked picture perfect beforehand. He adjusted the treatment plan with each failed FET, and I had cervical dilations and an ERA to help diagnose possible issues with implantation at the cellular level. I am confident in his treatment plans for me for the future as well.
He may come off a little too calm, but that seems to be his personality and bedside manner. If you don't feel comfortable by that, I would go with another doctor. He was always consistently cool as a cucumber.
Dr. Wilcox is a great doctor with calm demeanor. He or his nurse practitioner did all of my ultrasounds, which is great. However, I never spoke to Dr. Wilcox after each failed transfer. Even just a quick phone call to show his support would have been nice. Maybe that is too much to ask, but this is an extremely emotional experience and sometimes the bad news/aftermath of bad news is better received when it comes from the doctor. His awesome nursing team called me by phone/email, and were always prompt. But that is the only thing I would have liked from Dr. Wilcox.
EGG RETRIEVAL IN JUNE 2017: Birth control pills started on 5/19/17-5/28/17. 5/30/17 appt for ultrasound/labs. 6/2/17: Started Gonal F 300 units, Menopur 75 units, Omnitrope 0.25 mL every night. 6/6/17: Appt for ultrasound/labs. Based on lab results, I continued all medications as ordered and increased Menopur to 100 units. 6/8/17: appt for labs/ultrasound. Follicles growing well, responding to meds well. 6/10/17: appt for labs/ultrasound. 6/11/17: trigger injection. 6/13/17: egg retrieval under general anesthesia. 19 eggs retrieved, 13 eggs mature, 11 fertilized via ICSI, 10 blasts, 5 PGS normal embryos (3 boys/2 girls). FET #1 IN AUGUST 2017: 7/1//17:take last birth control pill. 7/12/17 appt for ultrasound, labs for BHCG and estrogen. 7/16/17: Start Delestrogen 0.1mL every 3 days for 2 doses. Start prenatal vitamins, dha, and folic acid daily. 7/22/17: increase Delestrogen to 0.2mL every 3 days. 7/26/17: Appt for ultrasound/labs for progesterone and estrogen. 7/30/17: Started Endometrin 100mg vaginal suppository 3 times daily and Progesterone 200mg lozenges sublingually 3 times daily. 8/4/17: FET with 1 male PGS embryo. Dr. Wilcox had difficulty accessing my uterus because my cervix is anatomically shaped differently. 8/16/17: Beta HCG negative. FET#2 IN OCTOBER 2017: 9/22/17: Dr. Wilcox completed a cervical dilation and endometrial scratch, because he had difficulty accessing my uterus during FET #1. 9/27/17 started Delestrogen 0.1 mL every 3 days for a total of 2 doses. Started prenatal vitamins, DHA, and folic acid daily. 10/3/17: increased Delestrogen to 0.2mL every 3 days. 10/6/17 appt for ultrasound/labs. 10/11/17 started Endometrin 100mg vaginal suppository 3 times daily and Progesterone 200mg lozenge sublingually 3 times daily. 10/16/17: FET with 2 PGS normal embryos (1 male/1 female) under general anesthesia. 10/27/17: Beta negative. ERA CYCLE IN DECEMBER 2017: 11/2/17 started birth control. 11/11/17 last birth control pill today. 11/15/17 appt for ultrasound/labs. 11/16/17 started Delestrogen 0.1mL every 3 days for a total of 2 doses. 11/22/17 Increased Delestrogen to 0.2mL every 3 days. 11/27/17 appt for labs/ultrasounds. 11/30/17 started Progesterone 1mL IM daily and Endometrin 100mg vaginal suppository 3 times daily. 12/5/17: ERA biopsy. Started back on birth control pills. FET#3 IN JANUARY 2018: 12/22/17 cervical dilation under general anesthesia. 12/28/17 took last birth control pill today. 1/2/18 appt for labs, ultrasound, and endometrial scratch. Started Delestrogen 0.1mL every 3 days for a total of 2 doses, and started prenatal vitamins, folic acid, and dha. 1/8/18 increased Delestrogen to 0.2mL every 3 days. 1/12/18 appt for labs and ultrasound. Dr. Wilcox saw what could have been hydrosalpinx on right side fallopian tube. 1/16/18 started Progesterone 1mL IM daily at 9am, and Endometrin 100mg vaginal suppository 3 times daily. 1/22/18 FET #3 with 1 PGS male embryo under general anesthesia. 2/2/18 Beta negative. CURRENT PLAN OF CARE: referred back to OB for possible laparoscopy of right side pelvic area, or placement of Essure on right side fallopian tube.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Teresa Fontanilla)
Dr. Wilcox's nurse team was amazing. From his nurse practitioner Tiffany, to my assigned IVF coordinator Teresa, to his awesome nurses Nanette, Ana, and Kat, I always felt that everyone knew where I was in my cycle and what the next steps were. I never felt that his team was confused as to which patient I was. i never felt like a number. My preferred mode of communication is email, and sometimes I would email a random question. If Teresa was not able to respond quickly, one of the other nurses was so quick to respond. I never felt like I was waiting for an answer. When I came to my appointments, I always felt like they knew who i was. I really appreciated that!
Describe your experience with HRC.
Front staff was nice enough, but could have been a bit more welcoming of patients. I have spent a lot of time there, and they are consistently nice enough. This is a highly emotional experience, so I feel that the more smiles I see, the better the experience. It would be nice to be greeted to a warm, friendly, and understanding receptionist when I am going in for transfers, or going in for what I know is going to be a negative beta test. I will say that they are efficient and I am in and out as soon as possible. The entire facility is amazing and I can see that they value appearance. It is beautiful as soon as you walk out of the elevator. I love that it is always clean, and their coffee/tea station is fully stocked. There is always a place to sit, which is nice.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wilcox at HRC.
The cost for an IVF cycle (egg retrieval, 1st FET, PGS testing): $16,565. If I opted for no PGS testing, it would have been $12,110. Each FET $3150. General anesthesia $1500. Endometrial scratch $300. Cervical dilation $1100. ERA test $870. Biopsy $260.
My doctor felt that I would be successful with a singleton transfer, but ultimately left it up to me. He was willing to transfer 2 PGS embryos, though it was not his recommendation.
Pasadena
Dr Wilcox seems really good at what he does. We are MFI with seemingly no issues on my end so our treatment was pretty straightforward...What concerned me a little with Dr Wilcox is his willingness to put in two embryos. We are non-PGS tested and only want to transfer one. I thought standard of care is to transfer one embryo and most people have to make a good case to their doctor to transfer two...He never seemed like he was in a rush to move onto the next patient.
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
Dr Wilcox seems really good at what he does. We are MFI with seemingly no issues on my end so our treatment was pretty straightforward. A coworker also goes to the same practice but saw a different doctor and her protocol didn't produce quality eggs (I recognize there are many factors that contribute to this). The difference I noticed in our treatment was that Wilcox had me on ubiquinol whereas her doctor didn't even mention it. What concerned me a little with Dr Wilcox is his willingness to put in two embryos. We are non-PGS tested and only want to transfer one. I thought standard of care is to transfer one embryo and most people have to make a good case to their doctor to transfer two.
Don't be shy and ask questions. Doctors won't offer up information without being prompted.
He never seemed like he was in a rush to move onto the next patient.
300 iu of Follistim (all 9 days) 75 iu of Menopur (first 4 days) 150 iu of Menopur (last 5 days) Ganirelix (last 5 days) Lupron + HCG trigger 36 hours before retrieval (due to OHSS risk) Lupron 24 hours before retrieval (due to OHSS risk)
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Nanette Villajoaquin)
They're all very responsive and easy to talk to. They call when they say they will.
Describe your experience with HRC.
It does SEEM like the clinic is all about the numbers since the waiting room is usually packed (and packed with overseas patients). But, the level of care is better than what I experienced at another practice in Beverly Hills. I love not having to call and prod the nurses for information. They respond to emails fairly quickly and they're very patient. Free parking is really great too (I had to pay $28 each time at the other practice).
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wilcox at HRC.
We are insurance patients so our insurance covers 50%. IVF fresh transfer cycle with ICSI, assisted hatching, embryo freezing, & surgery center fees was $7,080. FET is $2,100.
For non-PGS tested embryos, Wilcox prefers to transfer two.
Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Strengths - He [Dr. Wilcox] has a lot of experience. He will adjust your treatment plan if something is not working. He is not afraid to be aggressive with the treatment plan. Weaknesses - He sometimes rushes through the appointment. He will use vague terms like “your ovaries are responding to the medication” instead of explaining exactly how many follicles I had.... For both IVF cycles I took Ganilrex, Cetrotide and Omnitrope. The human growth hormone was because of my age (36-38).
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
Strengths - He has a lot of experience. He will adjust your treatment plan if something is not working. He is not afraid to be aggressive with the treatment plan. Weaknesses - He sometimes rushes through the appointment. He will use vague terms like “your ovaries are responding to the medication” instead of explaining exactly how many follicles I had. I really wanted to know details.
Ask questions. He will not volunteer information, so you will need to ask plenty of questions.
I was always called by my name. The staff took the time to get to know me. His head nurse, Teresa is absolutely amazing!! Honestly she is a major reason I returned to the clinic.
For both IVF cycles I took Ganilrex, Cetrotide and Omnitrope. The human growth hormone was because of my age (36-38). I produced anywhere from 20-35 eggs. About 15-25 fertilized. The first cycle of the 15 fertilized embryos only two were normal. The second cycle of the 22 fertilized eggs 7 were normal. The first cycle was not successful. Dr. Wilcox decided to do the second cycle transfer and put me under with general anesthesia. I have a unicornuate uterus and he thought my uterus might have contracted during the first transfer that did not result in a pregnancy. My second cycle was successful. I got pregnant with my daughter and she was full term, despite my unicornuate uterus.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Teresa)
Nurse coordinator was awesome! Teresa is absolutely amazing! Her staff Nanette and Stephanie were also very helpful. The only area of improvement would be to go a little bit slower when explaining the injections for IVF. For my first cycle I left there a bit overwhelmed.
Describe your experience with HRC.
Strengths - The clinic is beautiful. The wait room is nice and welcoming. Love the free specialty coffee. Weaknesses - Do not allow non-patients in the Lab. The blood drawing area is very small and it is too crowded for husbands to wait and just watch their wives getting their blood drawn.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at HRC.
Monitoring appointments were Monday -Sunday based on your progress.
IVF #1 about $9k IVF# 2 about $11k
My doctor would only transfer one embryo because of my unicornuate uterus. He was actually really pushing for a gestational carrier because of my uterus.
Pasadena
Dr. Wilcox was very nice and easy to talk with. He answered questions quickly, and never made me feel like a burden. This is a confusing process and he made sure that both my wife, and I, felt comfortable with moving forward....He's busy because he's good at his job. If you want communication from him, be willing to communicate yourself as well. Don't sit back and wait for answers, but pursue them.... I used/use birthn control pills starting the 2nd day of my menstrual cycle
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
The staff is always very friendly and asked how I was doing. Dr. Wilcox himself makes small takes and reminds you that he's just a normal person and that you can be candid with him.
I used/use birthn control pills starting the 2nd day of my menstrual cycle, for 10 days. Then, I used delestrogen every 3 days (0.1ml the first two doses and .2ml for all the others), endometrin inserts every morning and evening (7 days prior), progesterone shots every morning at 6am (7 days prior). I also started the medrol dose pack the morning of the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Ana Ballestro)
She made me feel like I was her only patient, even though I know that's far from the truth with how busy the clinic is. She responded to emails and call the same day, and I knew I could count on her if I had a question.
Describe your experience with HRC.
The clinic is great, just busy so sometimes the wait times are a little more than I would have liked. They also have a smaller parking lot. Other than that though, the staff was great, the facility is clean, and they tend to have great results.
In total, I have spent around $35k, and this is after he gave me a discount
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
[Dr. John Wilcox] Spent maybe 30 seconds assessing our case and deciding what to adjust, just kept pumping my wife with more and more meds and the results got worse and worse so he blamed us and tried to get us to use donor eggs (he is part owner of the egg donor agency)- we moved to another doctor afterward and got many blastocysts with our own eggs...Basically had us do every thing on the checklist, icsi (which was completely unnecessary), assisted hatching, genetic testing, etc. used massive amounts of follistim and kept increasing dosage resulting in OHSS
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Go somewhere else
Was very cold in person and difficult to get ahold of for information. When things didn’t go exactly according to plan he left us hanging in the wind.
Regularly received conflicting info from different nurses (one told us we were not candidates for IUI, then another called us to schedule an IUI- when we asked to talk directly to the doctor to confirm we were ghosted)
Describe your experience with HRC.
They have wayyy too many patients. Their surgery staff was consistently rude. We once waited for over two hours to be seen for a scheduled appointment with no apologies on their end. The nurses don’t communicate well with each other or the doctor.
~20k per cycle
2013 - 2017
He [Dr. John Wilcox] is very smart, great bedside manner. Only issue is clinic is very busy so he doesn't have that much time for you so you won't see him for all ultrasounds. I saw a physicians assistant on my initial appointments for my frozen cycle.... The clinic is incredibly busy but my doctor never rushed me or made me feel like he didn't have time to answer questions.
2013 - 2017
European, Middle Eastern
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
He is very smart, great bedside manner. Only issue is clinic is very busy so he doesn't have that much time for you so you won't see him for all ultrasounds. I saw a physicians assistant on my initial appointments for my frozen cycle.
Make a list of questions and ask him when you see him because he won't be there at every appointment.
We did a polypectomy before my first transfer and a hysteroscopy before the frozen one to make sure my uterus was "clean." Not sure if it was a factor but both transfers were successful.
She was excellent. There was not a single email or call that she didn't return within hours, even after I had "graduated."
Describe your experience with HRC.
Weaknesses are the billing department. They are horrible! Terribly unoriganized. They really need to figure that out, but the treatment part is great. Also, they seem overly busy this time around (2017) versus when I went through IVF in 2013.
It was very expensive.
We did multiple embryos each time and both were successful. On the frozen cycle, one embryo split into 2.
Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Dr. Wilcox looked at our failed cycle at a different clinic and was able to identify where they'd gone wrong. He adjusted my dosages, and also prescribed a growth hormone to help my eggs mature properly. I also received methyl prednisone after transfer to protect my embryos...Dr. Wilcox looked at our case as a unique case. He asked a lot of questions regarding the protocol of our previous clinic. He was able to immediately identify what they did incorrectly, and work toward finding a better solution and approach for us.
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
Dr. Wilcox is very clear with what he thinks. If you ask for advice, he does not hesitate in giving you his opinion. He's very confident in what he does, and in our experience it's because he knows exactly what he's doing.
Trust him. He's spot on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Teresa Fontanilla )
Teresa was incredibly on top of giving us all the information we needed to be successful. She was accurate and trustworthy. We really appreciate her.
Describe your experience with HRC.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful. They take pristine care of it, and it is always clean. They start procedures when they say they will, and they take about as long as they say they will, as well. The receptionists could be friendlier. The nurses are excellent. We had a great experience.
Unsure
Dr. Wilcox was very strong in his recommendation to transfer only one embryo. Our embryos were pre-genetically tested, I am under the age of 35, and he thought there was a strong chance for pregnancy. He strongly advised transferring more than one embryo, as he thought it would result in multiples. He wanted to protect me, and the babies, therefore he strongly recommended we transfer a singleton.
Pasadena
He [Dr. John Wilcox] was very honest at our initial meeting and said that, given our past experiences, he didn't know whether IVF would work for us. He said he would not advise trying multiple times but would try once and see how things went. We were successful on our first try with Dr. Wilcox and had three genetically-normal embryos...We used genetic testing, which was very helpful in our case. Also used human growth hormone....he is up on all the latest research and cares very much about the success of his patients.
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
Extremely competent. He was very honest at our initial meeting and said that, given our past experiences, he didn't know whether IVF would work for us. He said he would not advise trying multiple times but would try once and see how things went. We were successful on our first try with Dr. Wilcox and had three genetically-normal embryos. We were delighted, as our first attempt at IVF, in Portland, OR, had resulted in very low-quality embryos and no transfer.
Trust his advice. There is no need to second-guess his treatment plan--he is up on all the latest research and cares very much about the success of his patients.
Explained medical aspects clearly and intelligently
very well organized, kind, responsive
Describe your experience with HRC.
Excellent. Would have liked even more direct communication with doctor, but I was very satisfied with the clinic and would recommend it to anyone.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Wilcox at HRC.
It was out-of-pocket for us. They had packages (2 IVFs for a certain price, etc.), but the billing person actually suggested that we just pay for 1, and it turns out that's all we needed.
We had three genetically normal embryos and were given the option of transferring one or two. He told us that two would very likely result in twins, and after a long discussion, we decided to transfer one and freeze two. We are very happy with this decision. I had an incredibly healthy and easy pregnancy and delivery.
2003 - 2010
1 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Male Factor, Other
He [Dr. John Wilcox] was knowledgeable, concerned, compassionate. He made himself available for consults and seemed to care about helping us have a child. He is one of the smartest doctors out there and knows what is going on in the world of fertility...HE suggested we do an EFT test which came back with "no mag" and therefore he suggested we use a surrogate. We also tested my husband's sperm (which other REs said was fine because he already had a son) and he had a varicoceles and needed surgery. He looked where other doctors did not.
2003 - 2010
1 IUI, 6 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Male Factor, Other
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
He was knowledgeable, concerned, compassionate. He made himself available for consults and seemed to care about helping us have a child. He is one of the smartest doctors out there and knows what is going on in the world of fertility .
Don't give up.
Dr Wilcox took the time to explain what we were doing, looked to solve problems, knew my case when we came in.
HE suggested we do an EFT test which came back with "no mag" and therefore he suggested we use a surrogate. We also tested my husband's sperm (which other REs said was fine because he already had a son) and he had a vericoceles and needed surgery. He looked where other doctors did not.
They were informed and compassionate but I had to often follow up with them to get answers - rather than them reaching out to me.
Describe your experience with HRC.
This was a long time ago. about 15 years. So I don't think what I have to say is relevant any more.
I don't recall.
Rancho Cucamonga
IVF, Donor Eggs
European, Middle Eastern
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with John Wilcox at HRC?
My husband and I both loved him. We felt like he was competent and we were in good hands. He somehow managed to alleviate away any stigma or anxiety or fear we had about the whole process.
Chose a donor that looks like you. It makes everything easier for you kids, because there won't be as many awkward questions. :)
I felt like he understood me and what I was going through. DE was a big adjustment for us to get our heads around, and he made it seem like it was not a big deal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC.
She made me feel so good about my donor choice.
I believe my IVF was $14,000, donor eggs $10,000 and meds about $5,000