6.3

NYU
NYU

John Zhang works at

4 Columbus Circle

He is very knowledgeable and he doesn’t turn you away if you are over 40. In my case he told me egg freezing should be my number one priority.... Also he suggested MINI IVF based on my endometriosis in which I had surgery for and did a successful retrieval 7 days after my NYU surgery to remove 1 Fallopian tube 2 fibroids and polyp. Dr Zheng doesn’t give up on you and his office is innovative and high tech so they are current in the latest advancements in reproductive medicine.
Strengths. - they [New Hope Fertility Center] will work with women in their 40s using their own eggs, they have a smooth system during Registration and Monitoring, nice office, great refreshments, the staff working in egg retrieval are very supportive during egg retrieval. ... [Clinic Errors] Not calling in prescriptions ... Weakness- Billing is always done before a procedure giving you the feeling like they think you’re going to run off without paying, they prefer cash rather billing your insurance. It’s a business but they’re too money hungry.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is very knowledgeable and he doesn’t turn you away if you are over 40. In my case he told me egg freezing should be my number one priority. He said I can make you have a baby at 55 but at 55 I cannot retrieve eggs. Also he suggested MINI IVF based on my endometriosis in which I had surgery for and did a successful retrieval 7 days after my NYU surgery to remove 1 Fallopian tube 2 fibroids and polyp. Dr Zheng doesn’t give up on you and his office is innovative and high tech so they are current in the latest advancements in reproductive medicine.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Make sure you have the time to put into the process because right before egg retrieval you have to go to the office for daily monitoring which is time consuming. The office runs well like a well machine you can be in an out and they have great refreshments. It’s a very comfortable and nice office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
It’s a very busy clinic with a flat screen TV that you look for your name to get blood drawn, sonogram, and billing. They seem concerned about billing as they want you to pay first. If they made you pay last it would have a different vibe.
Describe the protocols John Zhang used in your cycles at New Hope Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Low dose birth control pills (1/2 a pill for 14 days) 5 - 7 days of Clomid 50mg 1/2 a pill, lupron trigger shot then egg retrieval for MINI IVF. THIS PROTOCAL WILL ONLY YIELD 1 or 2 eggs for retrieval however as a more natural cycle it will yield quality over quantity
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
When ever I had questions they were always available to answer in person or via email
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths. - they will work with women in their 40s using their own eggs, they have a smooth system during Registration and Monitoring, nice office, great refreshments, the staff working in egg retrieval are very supportive during egg retrieval. Weakness- Billing is always done before a procedure giving you the feeling like they think you’re going to run off without paying, they prefer cash rather billing your insurance. It’s a business but they’re too money hungry.
Well oiled machine
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center.
$800 per month unlimited monitoring $1250 egg retrieval $800 for genetic testing $2700 for embryo testing
Describe John Zhang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at New Hope Fertility Center.
Not yet
Not calling in prescriptions
New Hope Fertility Center

This clinic [New Hope] is open seven days a week for monitoring, which is great. Unfortunately they only do egg retrievals before about 11:30 so that means doing a natural retrieval is impossible and you have to use a trigger. ...The embryology department did not always keep us informed about how many embryos were still surviving. They seem to be extremely busy...The nursing staff seems very busy. Some of them are nice but a couple are uncaring and downright rude;
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
I think he is kind and has a good personality. He does not have the massive ego that a lot of doctors have. However, he is very busy so you won't see him much. Although you can request to see him sometimes and you can pay another fee to get follow up consultations. I really do not know how good he is because he does not explain why he is doing things in this way instead of that way so I can't evaluate the why of what he does or evaluate his thinking skills. I am a person who likes to understand the reasons that decisions are being made so this is not the best style for me. But I'm not sure that any ivf doctors really explain much about their decisions to the patients.
This is a busy clinic. It can be frustrating sometimes as a patient because you can feel like a widget on an assembly line. On the other hand, there are some ways that they automatically personalize the service in ways that other clinics do not. For example, you get to decide for yourself whether you want to use sedation for egg retrieval or not. I prefer not, which saves us $500 each time. I also do not like sedation so I am happy I can choose not to use it. Most ivf clinics will not allow you this choice. I have inquired at many clinics and 99% force you to use sedation even if you are only retrieving one to three eggs. I do not think that is a reasonable approach and I think it is disrespectful to the patient to take away their right to make medical decisions about things that are not truly a necessary part of a procedure. I think allowing the patient this choice is part of the general approach of respecting the patient so this is one of the things I love about New Hope.
This is a very busy clinic, which allows them to keep their costs low. They are much cheaper than any other clinic I have contacted in America and I have called many. Because of their high volume, I don't think they really have time for a lot of very individualized attention but they do their best. Dr. Zhang is really very nice. All their doctors are very nice. The nurses are hit or miss.
I mostly did natural cycles with mini or ultra mini ivf a couple times. This is because I am at an age where I don't have many eggs to conventional just would not do anything beneficial for me and would have some negatives. We have two five day blasts frozen. We did not pgs test them so we do not know if they are aneuploidy. We were told that at my age, the likelihood is that they will not have normal chromosomes. The clinic let us decide whether to test them and did not pressure us either way. We are trying to collect and freeze several five day blastocysts while we can and implant later.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nursing staff seems very busy. Some of them are nice but a couple are uncaring and downright rude; these ones may not have much empathy for the amount of money the patients are spending or the mental stress of being infertile. In our case, we have spent all of our savings and then had to stop making attempts and then saved again for almost a year to try again because for us it will be a numbers game. The doctors said that my fertility is unusually good for my age but our chances of a baby are better if we can freeze several embryos. We will never regret using all our savings for this and all future savings. However, it is a big sacrifice and it is an all day round trip drive for us every time we go there. I also suffer from extreme motion sickness so when we arrive at the clinic, I am always feeling very ill. Everything about undergoing ivf on a budget is extremely difficult. The doctors seem to understand this but some of the nurses often seem to lack the maturity to understand what the patients are experiencing.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
This clinic is open seven days a week for monitoring, which is great. Unfortunately they only do egg retrievals before about 11:30 so that means doing a natural retrieval is impossible and you have to use a trigger. I think this is common for most clinics. At least they are open seven days a week. Many clinics close on Saturdays and/or Sundays. As I mentioned, they allow you to do retrievals without sedation if you want, which also saves you $500 and in my opinion is healthier for your brain. They have an in house lab for the standard monitoring bloodwork. They get good prices on outside lab work. Monitoring is much cheaper there than at other clinics I have researched. I don't like the smell they pump in to the clinic. We call it the New Hope smell and our clothes/coats/hair reek of it after being there. We are both very smell sensitive so we wish they would not use any fragrances in the clinic. I have not done any cycles at other clinics so I do not know what the differences are in how much individual attention you get.
Monitoring is very efficient. You go when you can get there and the wait is usually not that long.
It depends on what you do. It is much cheaper than most clinics if you are paying for your own cycles. We have never had insurance which covers ivf so I have no idea how that would work.
It seems that the doctor and clinic overall prefer to implant one embryo because they feel this gives the overall highest chance for success. But I think they allow the patient to decide this within reason.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
The embryology department did not always keep us informed about how many embryos were still surviving. They seem to be extremely busy. It feels like torture a little bit to wonder day after day whether our embryos were still growing or had been disposed of. Usually they email you to tell you that but not always. One cycle when we did not get any news, I kept calling trying to find out. I left messages and emails but did not hear anything. When I finally asked the receptionist about it, she was a bit nasty about telling me that the embryology department is very busy taking care of embryos and do not have time for me. I told her that all i wanted to know is whether our embryos from nearly a week before were still living or had been disposed of. I can guess the embryology department might be overwhelmed. I can only hope that they are at least taking good care of the embryos. The doctors seem to be conscientious so I do believe that they are doing a good job behind the scenes.
New Hope Fertility Center

DR. Zhang's mini IVF strategy uses less medication, more regular monitoring and a less invasive procedure. This procedures were done to adjust to our egg reserve and quality which have resulted in positive retrievals however no quality fertilization...has regular personal check ins and provides adjusted treatment practices to make sure we are being treated personally and in a sensitive way.
The strengths [at New Hope Fertility Center] are definitely the gentle treatment option and the efficiency of the practice operations. The only weakness I would say is that any of the doctors can provide input on your protocol and the treatment could be inconsistent. You can request to have consistency and limit your response to a couple doctors which has made a huge difference for us.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr. Zhang and Dr. Lipkin have been amazing during this process and have made every attempt to customize treatment to our needs. The monitoring experience reequires regular blood work and sonograms which have been difficult however we have been able to adjust the schedule to meet our needs and sync up to the staff that we prefer. The office staff and billing department are very transparent and accessible
The mini IVF process is a more gentile process than standard ivf and can take more cycles however it is less intense. I would suggest patients visit New Hope Fertility Center first before they go for a full IVF round at another clinic.
Dr. Zhang has regular personal check ins and provides adjusted treatment practices to make sure we are being treated personally and in a sensitive way.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses are available to discuss treatment and review directions or protocols.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
The strengths are definitely the gentle treatment option and the efficiency of the practice operations. The only weakness I would say is that any of the doctors can provide input on your protocol and the treatment could be inconsistent. You can request to have consistency and limit your response to a couple doctors which has made a huge difference for us.
The office is open 7 days a week including holidays and the monitor lists your name after you check in to see where you should go. We have a condition which requires the phlebotomist be very sensitive and they definitely comply with that. The sonograms techs are always up front with results and will sometimes bring in a team leader if more information is needed.
Monitoring was about $600, retrievals and testing would be about $7k
We have not experienced this as of yet
New Hope Fertility Center

He [Dr. Zhang] explained I had advanced low egg reserve for a woman my age, but that would not be a barrier. I remember him stating that all we needed was one good egg. He managed our expectations by explaining the process, how it takes time, their philosophy and approach to use minimal drugs, and their team would work with us to accomplish our goal.... When we first met Dr. Zhang, he stated they preferred to do single embryo transfer. However, we were given an option to do up to 2 embryo transfers, but we agreed the single was the best for us.
When we first came to New Hope, we had already been told by a previous and hospital affiliated clinic that the chances of us naturally having a family were slim, and to start considering other options, which we were open to. However, as one last effort, my husband found New Hope Fertility and we were uplifted after our first consultation with Dr. Zhang.... Strengths: - Throughout our journey, the nurses were great at answering all our questions, and were accessible via their email portal. The staff we met were patient and understanding, especially during the multiple appointments for bloodwork/sono, and doctor check-ins
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
When we first came to New Hope, we had already been told by a previous and hospital affiliated clinic that the chances of us naturally having a family were slim, and to start considering other options, which we were open to. However, as one last effort, my husband found New Hope Fertility and we were uplifted after our first consultation with Dr. Zhang. He explained I had advanced low egg reserve for a woman my age, but that would not be a barrier. I remember him stating that all we needed was one good egg. He managed our expectations by explaining the process, how it takes time, their philosophy and approach to use minimal drugs, and their team would work with us to accomplish our goal.
I've learned the entire process takes patience: between waiting for your cycle to start, bloodwork, sonogram, egg retrieval, success of fertilization, success of embryo going to Day 3/5, the ups and downs during any of those steps mentioned, patience & perseverance is necessary; surround yourself with the best possible support team - from Dr. Zhang and team of doctors and those in your personal life to support you during this journey.
- adjusted pills/hormones based on cycle prior to egg retrieval - hormones/pills in preparation for egg transfer - hormones/pills after transfer (successful transfer and pregnancy prior to being released to regular OB)
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
When we were ready to try for our second child, the doctors and nurses were helpful at helping my body re-adjust, as I had just finished breastfeeding and was not consistently in a menstrual cycle. I trusted their advice. Also, seeing the same nurses from our first time, and the fact that some of them remembered us, we could sense how invested they were in our journey as well.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strengths: - Throughout our journey, the nurses were great at answering all our questions, and were accessible via their email portal. The staff we met were patient and understanding, especially during the multiple appointments for bloodwork/sono, and doctor check-ins. - Very clean, open, bright facility Weaknesses: - On very busy days for bloodwork/sono, wait times can be extended. We always tried to get their very early 7:30am/8:00am to avoid long wait times.
- Best to go in early (7:30am/8:00am) to avoid extended wait times during busy morning cycle. - Nurses and tech staff for blood/sono were great; I was always seen by a doctor afterwards
- We were lucky that my husband's insurance assisted us with cost. - We had a co-pay that we always paid upon check-in
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I selected "Failed to call with results" b/c there was only one instance where I needed to request the results from a nurse for my day's bloodwork. The nurse apologized and got back to me by the end of the day.

2012 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr Zhang has a very warm caring personality and he works tirelessly. I do wish he would be open to trying different things when I would for example as for different estrace they would not switch it. ... He was a strong believer in less is more which I get and agree with ... Dr Zhang really likes to implant only 1 embryo at a time he wants that embryo to have the best chance. he will implant mosaics too.
They [New Hope Fertility] seemed to have a certain protocol and they often made mistakes. I would have to call in and they would agree it was an error then give me another protocol. I also had about 18 mos of waiting in between cycles because they did not do FDA paperwork correctly on my donor eggs so they were unable to transfer my embryos until the FDA did their audit ... They can get you in and out quickly for routine monitoring. easy check in system and billing. ...
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Zhang has a very warm caring personality and he works tirelessly. I do wish he would be open to trying different things when I would for example as for different estrace they would not switch it. I feel like if they did I could have had more sucess.
write everything down keep track of what is working and not working and compare what protocols they give each cycle so you can make sure you are getting the best result.
They seemed to have a certain protocol and they often made mistakes. I would have to call in and they would agree it was an error then give me another protocol. also they were resistent to try different that what they do. for example I was not responding to oral or vaginal estarce. i was desperate to try the patch. they would not prescribe it. I awitched clinics and now my lining is perfect with the patch. I just need a good egg, still in process with new clinic.
He was a strong believer in less is more which I get and agree with. But I had a specific issue of thin lining that did not respond well to the estrace they were giving me and we did cycle after cycle where I had to cancel because of poor lining. when I told them I had met people who had great success with using the patch they were not receptive to that so after years of trying with them Left and that was good because now my lining is perfect and I just need to get the right eggs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
They are very compassionate and kind. but the disconnect was waiting f or your protocol instructions it always took way longer than they said it would sometimes the next day. it was frustrating, sometimes they gave me a protocol that I felt was off. I would have to call in and every time I did they did say they made an error and would correct it. It was difficult because I felt like I should be able to trust them but it was maybe too many patients. I don't know.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
They can get you in and out quickly for routine monitoring. easy check in system and billing. clean and beautiful spacious office. The nurses are all kind and will try to give you any suggestions they can to help with your success. Dr are not always available but you can wait to see them or ask a question just need to be patient.
monitoring was the easiest and best part. no stress in and out within 30 mins and they really watched out for you if it was taking more than 15 minutes they were back there moving things along. it was the results and protocol that took til the end of the day or next day to get the info.
it was very expensive and the prices kept getting higher and higher. when i first started a transfer was 1200 when i left it was 2500.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I often felt like the ball was being dropped and had to stay on them to get the information and then call back again to confirm only to find out I was given wrong information. I really feel like they had too many clients otherwise why did this happen so often. I also had about 18 mos of waiting in between cycles because they did not do FDA paperwork correctly on my donor eggs so they were unable to transfer my embryos until the FDA did their audit, it probably exactly why I have not had a 2nd child. infuriating.
2013 - 2018, Successful
Embryo Freezing
He has a lot of patients so it’s hard to get personalized attention from dr. Zhang. He is also always traveling but he is a great doctor. Very knowledable and positive. When others told me I will need donor eggs he never gave up on me having a baby with my own eggs...Very smart, very knowledgeable. Not easily accessible though...Since I have low amh levels dr zhang didn’t force a lot of stims. We did a lot of natural cycles. This is one clinic who is okay with taking out only one egg at a time.
New Hope is very flexible with protocol and listening to what you want. i have on numerous occasion requested less of a dosage, questioned when they were triggering and even changed freezing embryos into an IUI which resulted in my first son's conception. They are open to suggestions which is a big plus....they are friendly and helpful but can take a while to answer your questions because they are so busy...I had issues with billing in the past. They failed to to a prior authorization through my insurance.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Very positive. Didn’t give up on me while others were directing me towards donor eggs he instituted I would have my own babies and I did. Twice!!! Very smart, very knowledgeable. Not easily accessible though. Recently he has been traveling a lot.
Don’t be afraid to tell them you disagree with their protocols or if you feel uncomfortable with a dosage you can tell them to adjust it. They listen to what the patient wants. They are flexible and they have an amazing lab!!
He has a lot of patients so it’s hard to get personalized attention from dr. Zhang. He is also always traveling but he is a great doctor. Very knowledable and positive. When others told me I will need donor eggs he never gave up on me having a baby with my own eggs. And it happened twice!
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
pricey but not exorbitant.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I had issues with billing in the past. They failed to to a prior authorization through my insurance. They also once failed to run the procedure through my insurance. It took a long time to get everything resolved but in the end they took off some charges which was nice of them.
2014 - 2015, Successful
Embryo Freezing
While I had limited time with Dr.Zhang, he spoke with me cordially and exuded a confidence about my treatment and prognosis for success. He seemed to genuinely care that I was successful...He's a fabulous doctorfor difficult cases, mini IVF or other unique circumstances. He doesn't turn people away...Dr Zhang was knowledgeable and confident in his ability to help me get pregnant, but there was a language barrier that made communication challenging at times. I was part of a clinical study and most of my communication came through the coordinator.
The clinic had a comfortable, relaxing setting. It felt like a spa. The embryologist were amazing and I loved Dr. Zhang's positivity. It made my treatments feel less stressful. However, the billing department was an absolute nightmare. I have never seen such incompetence in any clinical setting in my life. I left the clinic solely because of the billing department...They wouldn't provide me with a summary of charges, just told me I owed money with no explanation. I was charged multiple times for the same thing, it took several phone calls to resolve issues. It was next to impossible to reach anyone and they wouldn't return calls.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
He's a fabulous doctorfor difficult cases, mini IVF or other unique circumstances. He doesn't turn people away. And I was confident in his ability to help me achieve my goal of pregnancy
Mini IVF with FET for first transfer, and FET for second transfer. Both were SETs.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Very busy, not particularly empathetic, and hurried with relaying information. Still kind and professional though.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Second FET was approximately $3500 with additional $200 per appointment, plus meds. None were covered under insurance. First FET was part of a clinical study and I only paid for meds - appropriately $1500.
Dr. Zhang was very clear on his preference for SETs, citing his "one good egg" philosophy. I was fine with that, and understood the research behind that approach.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
The billing department was a nightmare. They wouldn't provide me with a summary of charges, just told me I owed money with no explanation. I was charged multiple times for the same thing, it took several phone calls to resolve issues. It was next to impossible to reach anyone and they wouldn't return calls. If I wanted help I needed to go in person and wait. Additionally, when I had my chemical pregnancy, they failed to inform me of my results by phone as requested, and I found out via email. Finally, it took nearly a half dozen calls over almost a month to have my records sent to my new clinic.
2015, Successful
What I loved is he [Dr. Zhang] followed my natural cycle and we didn't force anything. ... He is a loud man with a sharp tone. Nice but you can tell he deals with a lot of people and probably comes off a bit harsh to some more sensitive or insecure types. ... Honestly, he's not soft or snuggly type - but he means well, he's got a good setup, he's got a good idea of what to do, and he's willing to try something different that fits. He's a bit of an out of the box thinker and I liked it.
Strength: is the variety of options for different people. It's [New Hope Fertility Center] not a one size fits all solution. The fact everything you need for the procedure is ON SITE is really a profound difference from other clinics I visited. Everyone understood what needed to be done and while it wasn't perfect, there was a structure and if you can deal with that then you'll be fine. Weakness: poor financial coordination and communication that end.
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
He is a loud man with a sharp tone. Nice but you can tell he deals with a lot of people and probably comes off a bit harsh to some more sensitive or insecure types. I liked him. He appreciated my sense of humor and would laugh - loudly and sharply and then I would laugh because he laugh was so direct and funny. Honestly, he's not soft or snuggly type - but he means well, he's got a good setup, he's got a good idea of what to do, and he's willing to try something different that fits. He's a bit of an out of the box thinker and I liked it.
I would say - just relax and ask questions. If he seems hurried or distracted (because he does have a lot of patience) it's OK. He'll take the time. Also, don't expect one doctor to solve all your problems, this is something you need to take control of yourself and get educated. What you want is a good treatment and good caring team. He's got so many ways to get you want you need, tell him your concerns and listen to him. I did seriously the most non-aggressive treatment and it worked for me. He listened to my problems with hormones and the fact I don't take the pill because of it and didn't make me do the intense treatment. That was MY choice and he went with it and gave me options. It may not be an option for everyone, but I met with 5 other doctors and he was the ONLY one willing to think out of the box and offer different cycle treatments. I love how he puts focus on one good egg, not a bunch of bad ones... that is all that matters in the end. One good egg can come from just three oocytes. Remember that.
Well, while some people didn't like how the clinic was set up (very structured) I found it calming. I always knew where I was in the process, everything was on site so there was no waiting for blood results, the nurses were freaking awesome and always used butterfly tiny needles to make it less painful, the women were always nice. The only drawback was sometimes I couldn't get through to the financial people. I mean, it's a clinic - not a hotel... but it went above my expectations with one disappointment when I told the Dr not to put me on the pill (hormones) and he did AND it was the only cycle that didn't work at all. Had they listened to me, the patient I could have had more eggs. It was stressful and it's hard and the waiting is not easy, but it is what it is.
I can't remember the dosage, but I took Clomid and did a trigger shot and that was it. What I loved is he followed my natural cycle and we didn't force anything. We would take my blood about 10 times a month to follow my cycle and after the first time, we learned what it was fairly easy. By the 4th retrieval, it was easy. The goal was to do multiple retrievals instead of one big one with lots of eggs and stay with my natural cycle. I could have probably done a few more, but I stopped at 4 due to cost. The Clomid made it so I had some extra unfertilized eggs under my natural cycle, as my blood tests came back and I got closer to the ovulation date he would set a date and I'd do a trigger shot the night before and go in for retrieval at a specific time the next day. I got 3 unfertilized eggs each treatment, for a total of 12, only 3 of the twelve made it to DAY 5 and then we had genetic testing and of the 3, ONE was good. And we now have a really beautiful, super healthy boy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
The nurses varied from day to day, but all of them were nice and helpful. Some got me in on days that were difficult.
Describe your experience with New Hope Fertility Center.
Strength: is the variety of options for different people. It's not a one size fits all solution. The fact everything you need for the procedure is ON SITE is really a profound difference from other clinics I visited. Everyone understood what needed to be done and while it wasn't perfect, there was a structure and if you can deal with that then you'll be fine. Weakness: poor financial coordination and communication that end. It was always hard to understand what I needed or if a payment wasn't made or when it wasn't made - what to do to help it go faster once paid. I got a feeling the ladies in the department were overwhelmed.
I barely remember this now... but I think it was $18K total for all 4 retrievals and the transfer And then an additional for the genetic tests... $2500?
He preferred one good egg for me, but I don't know what he preferred for others. Honestly, if I had more than one egg and demanded more than one be transferred he would have been against it but if I insisted would have listened to me, that's the feeling I get.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
I made it clear I did not want to go on estrogen or "the pill" as I have adverse reactions. They ordered it for me and told me to go on it. That cycle failed. I had to cry a bit and make a fuss to get them to listen. A little embarrassed about it now, but looking back I did what I needed to do.
New Hope Fertility Center
Don’t expect to see him [Dr. John Zhang] on your visits...I hardly ever saw him only in the beginning and plan for transfer...he talks really fast, at times it’s hard to understand him...I mostly see NP and ultrasound tech. They ensure me that Dr Zhang goes over my chart but then again I don’t know if it’s him or someone else...[protocol included] Birth control pills, clomid, Ganirelix injection...They don’t explain why they chose a protocol or explain why changes were made
[Nurses at New Hope Fertility Center are] Very professional and answer as much as they can...They don’t explain why they chose a protocol or explain why changes were made...They have no remorse for self paying patients. They want their money upfront and charge for everything. They refuse to use insurance for blood work or ultrasound for insurances that don’t cover fertility...Don’t expect to see him [Dr. John Zhang] on your visits...I hardly ever saw him only in the beginning and plan for transfer...he talks really fast, at times it’s hard to understand him...I mostly see NP and ultrasound tech. They ensure me that Dr Zhang goes over my chart but then again I don’t know if it’s him or som
How was your experience with John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center?
Dr Zhang came highly recommended by my GYN. However I hardly see him and he talks really fast, at times it’s hard to understand him. I put my trust in him through my GYN. I mostly see NP and ultrasound tech. They ensure me that Dr Zhang goes over my chart but then again I don’t know if it’s him or someone else.
Don’t expect to see him on your visits
I hardly ever saw him only in the beginning and plan for transfer
Birth control pills, clomid, Ganirelix injection.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at New Hope Fertility Center.
Very professional and answer as much as they can
I spent over $25,000 already
I only have one normal Pgs tested embroyo
Describe the specific things that went wrong at New Hope Fertility Center.
They don’t explain why they chose a protocol or explain why changes were made