Not available by email
ResidencyStanford
9339 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA 92121
858-455-7520
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jon Lischke to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IGO Medical Group to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Don't recommend: 33%8
Strength: Dr. Lischke is the nicest person I've seen. He is on top of knowledgeable and professional. He was always familiar with my situation every time I saw him. He gave us hope through my 5 IUIs(4 clomid/1gonal-f) and worked closely with us(he came in and did my IUI twice on weekends) even though none of them worked. Now we are moving into IVF which IGO does not do, so Dr. Lischke just referred us to Reproductive Partners to go on our IVF journey.
did 5 IUIs with Dr. Lischke [at IGO Medical Group], 2 cycles with clomid/ovidrel, 2 cycles with letrozole/ovidrel and the last one with Gonal-F and ovidrel. None of them lead us to pregnancy. We have unexplained infertility and we decide to move on to IVF...which IGO does not do...Jill is an excellent nurse. She is charming, easy-going and very easy to reach. Such a pleasure to have her as my nurse...$8000 for 5 IUIs (drugs included)
How was your experience with Jon Lischke at IGO Medical Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jon Lischke at IGO Medical Group?
Do not afraid to ask questions and express concerns. Dr. Lischke is an excellent listener and he will solve any problems with you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jon Lischke at IGO Medical Group?
At my initial visit, Dr. Lischke spent over 20 minutes with me just to get to know me and hubby (occupation, life habits, family history, etc.) He took some very detailed notes about us which is very much appreciated by us since we can tell he really cares about us. He remembers us by name and he actually returns my voicemails several times instead of the nurse call. He is such a gentle, knowledgeable and caring person, we not only love him but also respect him deeply.
Describe the protocols Jon Lischke used in your cycles at IGO Medical Group and their degree of success.
I did 5 IUIs with Dr. Lischke, 2 cycles with clomid/ovidrel, 2 cycles with letrozole/ovidrel and the last one with Gonal-F and ovidrel. None of them lead us to pregnancy. We have unexplained infertility and we decide to move on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IGO Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jill)
Describe your experience with IGO Medical Group.
IGO is such an outstanding OBGYN team. They have multiple ultrasound technicians so scheduling an ultrasound is never a problem, especially when you are monitoring you can get in fast. They also have their own lab right next door so it's such a plus when you need your blood draw every visit. And the results came back fast, same day most of the time. The receptionists are all warm and polite. This entire facility is a gem.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jon Lischke at IGO Medical Group.
$8000 for 5 IUIs (drugs included)
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jon Lischke at IGO Medical Group.

This was our first time doing anything with fertility procedures. I felt like he knew how everything went so he didn’t explain vital information. It was very frustrating and disheartening. There was also no follow up calls which made me feel like he did not care. ... He put me on clomid for a cycle. Didn’t do anything for me. Next we did an IUI he had me on vitamin D which prevented my period from starting but he did not tell me that. So I was thinking I was pregnant when I wasn’t.
The clinic [Infertility, Gynecology, and Obstetrics Medical Group] should make sure the patient has all the information they need especially if it is their first time and call their patients. ... Tests and medications were payed for by my insurance. The IUI was $495 ... The clinic should explain to their patients the effects of the different drugs they prescribe and what to expect.
How was your experience with Jon Lischke at IGO Medical Group?
Ask every question you can think of. He is not very detailed oriented with explaining how things work.
He didn’t take the time to really explain things to us.
Describe your experience with IGO Medical Group.
Dr. Amita Jain was excellent but she does not deal with infertility. If you are needing a gyno or obstetrician I would recommend her. The clinic should make sure the patient has all the information they need especially if it is their first time and call their patients.
Tests and medications were payed for by my insurance. The IUI was $495
What specific things went wrong at IGO Medical Group?
+ Read more- Read less