Jonathan Kort

Silicon Valley
1900 University Ave.
E. Palo Alto, CA 94303
415-603-6999
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jonathan Kort to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California to a friend?
17 Eggs Frozen
He had no hesitation in setting up frequent phone conversations and answering questions, and wasn't billing me for this time. ... I felt so reassured and cared for throughout the whole process and never felt like if any point I needed help, that I wouldn't be able to get a hold of Dr. Kort or his partner, Dr. Morin. ... He explained every part of the process, listened to all of my concerns, took time to answer all of my questions thoroughly.
17 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Jonathan Kort at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
This was the best patient experience I have ever had. It was not hard to get a hold of Dr. Kort with questions, including when I was doing my injections late at night. He had no hesitation in setting up frequent phone conversations and answering questions, and wasn't billing me for this time. I was hoping to go through the process fairly quickly for insurance reasons and Dr. Kort made sure that he helped with that, as I called to set up a consultation and he was able to get me in that same week. He was respectful and kind in his approach, and would even remember things about me and ask me about them at our next appointment. I felt so reassured and cared for throughout the whole process and never felt like if any point I needed help, that I wouldn't be able to get a hold of Dr. Kort or his partner, Dr. Morin.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jonathan Kort at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
I would highly recommend going to RMA to see Dr. Kort if you want to have a seamless process where the doctors treat you with kindness and respect. They seem to really care about the outcome of your treatment, and partner with you to make the whole process as positive as possible.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jonathan Kort at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California?
Dr Kort was so willing to help me through every part of the process. He explained every part of the process, listened to all of my concerns, took time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. We gave me his personal cell phone in case I needed to reach him and wasn't able to otherwise. He would call/text and check in on me throughout the process, and was willing to work around my schedule to make appointments. I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Kort.
Describe the protocols Jonathan Kort used in your cycles at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California and their degree of success.
The medications I used were Follistim and Menopur for about 11 days. My dosage of Follistim and Menopur increased throughout the treatment, because I had a lot of follicles that were just under the size that they needed to be and they wanted them to grow into the 15-22mm range. I used Ganirelix for the last 5 days or so, so that I wouldn't ovulate early, paired with the Follistim and Menopur. I used Novarel and Leuprolide as my trigger shots 36 hours before my procedure. Dr. Kort was able to retreive 20 eggs, and 17 were mature and could be frozen
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California. (Assigned nurse: Luciana Svilpa)
The nursing staff on a whole was great, since I was working with many of them throughout the process. I went in for quite a few appointments at the end to get blood work and ultrasounds and saw the same 4 or 5 nurses throughout that time. They were all extremely kind and calm and helped me to feel calm and reassured. Luciana was the nurse who I worked with primarily, and she trained me to give myself the injections and help explain/train me on any changes to my treatment throughout the process. She was thorough and patient and made me feel confident in giving myself injections. She was quick to respond when I had questions and she made sure I completely understood all parts of the treatment. She also helped me on the day of the procedure by talking me through how the morning would go, helping me get settled and setting up my IV, and answering all my questions. She was warm and helpful and I felt like I was in good hands.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.
The doctors at RMA seem like they are invested in their patients treatment and want success just as much as you do. They go above and beyond to make their patients feel safe and cared for. The doctors know that many people are going through a difficult situation and want to make this part of the process as easy as possible so that the fertility treatment doesn't add to the stress. The clinic had two locations, one in San Francisco and one in Palo Alto. This was extremely helpful for me, since I live in San Francisco and commute down to the South Bay, and I could go to either clinic on any given day. This made the whole process so easy for me. I don't have any negative things to say about the clinic.
Jonathan Kort
Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California
San Francisco

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jonathan Kort at Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) of Northern California.