Joseph Davis

NY - Downtown
594 Broadway, Suite 1011
212-906-7900

1 patient review filtered by:

During the few times where I saw Dr. Davis I really liked him, but most of the time I was interacting with nurses, staff, and other doctors....There was miscommunication between those people and it seemed that the staff/nurses/doctors did not read my chart....I was not quite ready to do IVF and wanted to try other options, using letrizol, ovidrel, and progesterone with timed intercourse. I liked that Dr. Davis was open to this and never pushed me to move forward before I was ready.
The clinic [RMA - Downtown] usually responds quickly to questions. They typically contact by phone, which could be tough while I was at work and involved a lot of phone tag....There were some issues with some nurses/staff not understanding my files and difficulty with communication. I also had an incident when I came on time for monitoring hours but they would not test me because the doctor's schedule was backed up. I had to take more time off work to go uptown for the test.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
During the few times where I saw Dr. Davis I really liked him, but most of the time I was interacting with nurses, staff, and other doctors. My case is a bit different from most and I had to regularly remind each person I was in contact with. There was miscommunication between those people and it seemed that the staff/nurses/doctors did not read my chart. My big issue is with RMA as a practice. I don't think I realized how much of a problem it was until I left the practice upon moving.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
As Dr. Davis to ensure that you care is known across all members of the RMA team.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Most of the nurses and doctors at RMA were kind, friendly, and sensitive
Describe the protocols Joseph Davis used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
I was not quite ready to do IVF and wanted to try other options, using letrizol, ovidrel, and progesterone with timed intercourse. I liked that Dr. Davis was open to this and never pushed me to move forward before I was ready. It was difficult that it never felt like we were trying to figure out what is wrong, but just trying solutions. None of these treatments ended in pregnancy. When IVF was a next step, I was moving out of state and did not continue at RMA for that reason.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
there were several nurses and I never knew who to contact. This was where problems arose with each nurse not knowing my care plan. I had to explain it repeatedly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic usually responds quickly to questions. They typically contact by phone, which could be tough while I was at work and involved a lot of phone tag. I asked to be emailed and that made things much easier. There are several locations that you can go to for monitoring hours, but this was not always clear, so just ask.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New York?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Joseph Davis