9.8

635 Madison Avenue, 10th Floor
212-756-5777
594 Broadway, Suite 1011
212-906-7900

[Dr. Joseph Davis has an] Excellent bedside manner; takes time to really listen to what you have to say and your concerns; really cares about his patients; and does not 'know best', let's you make your own treatment decisions and fully supports them. Doctor of osteopathic medicine and incorporated eastern medicine (Chinese herbs, other supplements (CoQ-10, baby ASA), and acupuncture)- all important to me and my partner.
Too big- it's a reproductive mill!!...Previously stated what I think are his [Dr. Joseph Davis] strengths. Weaknesses: working in a reproductive clinic [RMA of New York] this large makes personalization of attention and treatment hard. He did not perform all of the IUI, IVF procedures which would have been preferred. Overall we were more satisfied with him than another female doctor that we had.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Previously stated what I think are his strengths. Weaknesses: working in a reproductive clinic this large makes personalization of attention and treatment hard. He did not perform all of the IUI, IVF procedures which would have been preferred. Overall we were more satisfied with him than another female doctor that we had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Do your research, ask questions, and do not take the first suggestion as the oracle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Joseph Davis used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
Agonist protocol, standard treatment for woman of my age.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Too big- it's a reproductive mill!!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Variable, but usually able to get in with little wait time or difficulty.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Davis at RMA of New York.
IVF per cycle ~$7 vs. IUI per cycle ~$300
Describe Joseph Davis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
At my age, multiple embryo transfer should be the standard, to increase the chances of success. I know it also increases chances of multiples, but that can be sorted out later down the road in my opnion.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Nothing major, could happen anywhere. Definitely running very efficiently considering the size of the clinic/ volume of patients that they are seeing.

2017, Unknown Success
Davis has good bedside manner. He's friendly and explains things well. He seems pretty sympathetic to what I'm going through. He doesn't necessarily give me any sense of hope for my case so I never really know what he's thinking but overall, my experience with him as my doc has been positive...Estrogen priming - started with this one because of my low AMH, high FSH. Didn't work. Only had one follicle so converted to IUI. Lupron microflare - about to start now.
strengths: clean, well-established, responsive. weaknesses: sometimes during monitoring hours, it can feel very factor farm like with all the women waiting...my husband went in for labwork once and they forgot to test him for something so he had to go back to get tested again...Davis has good bedside manner. He's friendly and explains things well. He seems pretty sympathetic to what I'm going through. He doesn't necessarily give me any sense of hope for my case so I never really know what he's thinking but overall, my experience with him as my doc has been positive.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Ask all of the questions! Email him with outstanding questions, he's very responsive.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Good. Pretty quick interaction with them but they're good.
15,200 or so per IVF cycle
NY - Eastside

2017, Consult
I had a very positive with Joseph Davis. He was very easy to approach. I felt comfortable asking him my questions. Notably, I have not always felt respected and understood as a queer butch woman in fertility spaces but Joseph made me feel comfortable....I only had a consultation with him but he made me and my partner feel very comfortable. He laid out all of our options, showed us research relevant to our questions, and printed out data to aid us in our decisions.
The best thing about working with RMA is that they have done this all before. They are seriously pros. They know their stuff there and they have a system for everything. They walk you through all of the procedures and teach you how to do anything (inject Ovidrel) that you haven't done before....I had a very positive with Joseph Davis. He was very easy to approach. I felt comfortable asking him my questions.... I only had a consultation with him but he made me and my partner feel very comfortable.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Don't be afraid to be open about your questions and reservations. He'll help you understand anything that's not clear.
I felt like he really heard our concerns and questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
I cannot remember at this time.
2017, Unknown Success
[Dr. Joseph] Davis has good bedside manner. He's friendly and explains things well. He seems pretty sympathetic to what I'm going through. He doesn't necessarily give me any sense of hope for my case so I never really know what he's thinking but overall, my experience with him as my doc has been positive...Ask all of the questions! Don't feel bad about keeping him longer than you think you should.
strengths [of RMA of New York]: clean, well-established, responsive. weaknesses: sometimes during monitoring hours, it can feel very factor farm like with all the women waiting...my husband went in for labwork once and they forgot to test him for something so he had to go back to get tested again...15,200 or so per IVF cycle...Davis has good bedside manner. He's friendly and explains things well. He seems pretty sympathetic to what I'm going through. He doesn't necessarily give me any sense of hope for my case so I never really know what he's thinking but overall, my experience with him as my doc has been positive.
How was your experience with Joseph Davis at RMA of New York?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Good. Pretty quick interaction with them but they're good.
15,200 or so per IVF cycle