Not available by email
Medical SchoolWest Virginia U.
ResidencyCharleston Med Ctr
111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401
802-847-1400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joseph Findley to a friend?

5.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
Professional. He [Dr. Findley] was direct and it was not scary. He explained what he was doing and what the course of action would be. ... He was honest. ... He was direct about the fact that IVF is now off the table and not a good option. My thyroid level was to be increased. ... I just went through two tests and three months later... its a long drawn out process with lots of extra visits and seems to take forever but I get the precautions they are taking for my situation.
This office [Vermont Cntr for Repro Med] orgot to schedule me. I had to ask for another doctor to work with because I did call in and she forgot to get me scheduled for the test that I had to wait for my period to start to get. We are three months out and still waiting to even get started on the process because more and more tests came up. They redid tests and those took months to do. They were uncomfortable tests. The stress level is there already so a clinic should have staffing every day to schedule appointments like a vets office.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
How was your experience with Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Professional. He was direct and it was not scary. He explained what he was doing and what the course of action would be. It was the first male dr. that I dealt with so far, its good. The change of doctor to vt meant my tests had to be redone and the first cycle had to be skipped because of missed appointments. The test had to be redone. I felt scared but it was fine.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
None. I dont see any advice is needed at this point. Im still in the middle of trying to get the IUI process going again.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
He was honest. The comment that stood out was about how others would tell you what you want to hear to take your money. He was direct about the fact that IVF is now off the table and not a good option. I did have to have to redo a test.
Describe the protocols Joseph Findley used in your cycles at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Still very early. I just went through two tests and three months later... its a long drawn out process with lots of extra visits and seems to take forever but I get the precautions they are taking for my situation.
One nurse was outright cruel. While she was measuring a follicle she said that she saw a polyp on my ovary that would have to be removed before I got pregnant. That scared me beyond belief then the DR came in and said everything was normal. It was sick.
Describe your experience with Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Weaknesses, women are not able to set their period to start on a monday when the office is open and its hard to keep setting up planning while working and scheduling etc. This office forgot to schedule me. I had to ask for another doctor to work with because I did call in and she forgot to get me scheduled for the test that I had to wait for my period to start to get. We are three months out and still waiting to even get started on the process because more and more tests came up. They redid tests and those took months to do. They were uncomfortable tests. The stress level is there already so a clinic should have staffing every day to schedule appointments like a vets office.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Most covered by insurance except sperm. That is costly
What specific things went wrong at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.

Dr. Findley has been the most helpful person in our infertility journey. He is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. He has so much information and never rushes us out of the office, answering each question my husband or I have without hesitation or frustration. I honestly cannot think of any "weaknesses" that he has, as he has been a godsend to us during this time.... Dr. Findley used a multi-faceted approach with my infertility treatments. We utilized medication that is aimed towards weight loss as well as is known to interact in a positive manner with fertility medications.
The clinic [Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine] is well organized, easy to reach and schedule appointments and is on-top of reminding patients when they have an upcoming appointment. I know that some clinics separate their pregnant patients from their infertility patients, and although it has never been a problem for me, this clinic does not separate them. The clinic has been very easy to work with financially and do their best to bill my insurance in a way that will cover the costs of the procedures, when they're able.
Please be sure to ask any questions that you have, and don't be afraid to ask about methods or medications that you're interested in. Dr. Findley is extremely open to these conversations and I have absolute trust in him.
Dr. Findley has always been compassionate, knowledgeable, willing to listen to my input and is genuine in the information he gives.
Dr. Findley used a multi-faceted approach with my infertility treatments. We utilized medication that is aimed towards weight loss as well as is known to interact in a positive manner with fertility medications. Additionally he made several referrals for both myself and my husband to be sure that we knew the "bigger picture". When one medication didn't work, he moved on to another and when that one didn't work, we utilized both medications together. He did not waste what I consider precious time trying to force a medication to work when my lab results indicated that they weren't working at all. Dr. Findley continues to meet with me regularly as I look at addressing other medical issues that may be interfering with my fertility, as a means to make sure he "knows where I'm at".
The nursing staff has always been compassionate and kind, but they are sometimes difficult to get in touch with and have not returned messages on a few occasions. They are all very knowledgeable in what they do on a daily basis and it is easy to see that they wish the best for all of their patients.
Describe your experience with Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is well organized, easy to reach and schedule appointments and is on-top of reminding patients when they have an upcoming appointment. I know that some clinics separate their pregnant patients from their infertility patients, and although it has never been a problem for me, this clinic does not separate them. The clinic has been very easy to work with financially and do their best to bill my insurance in a way that will cover the costs of the procedures, when they're able.
The costs were very affordable and the clinic did their best to bill all procedures in a way that was coded so my insurance (who didn't cover any infertility treatment) would pay for them.
What specific things went wrong at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
+ Read more- Read less