Joseph Findley

Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolWest Virginia U.
ResidencyCharleston Med Ctr
Burlington
111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401
802-847-1400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joseph Findley to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Dr. Findley has been the most helpful person in our infertility journey. He is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. He has so much information and never rushes us out of the office, answering each question my husband or I have without hesitation or frustration. I honestly cannot think of any "weaknesses" that he has, as he has been a godsend to us during this time.... Dr. Findley used a multi-faceted approach with my infertility treatments. We utilized medication that is aimed towards weight loss as well as is known to interact in a positive manner with fertility medications.
How was your experience with Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Please be sure to ask any questions that you have, and don't be afraid to ask about methods or medications that you're interested in. Dr. Findley is extremely open to these conversations and I have absolute trust in him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Findley has always been compassionate, knowledgeable, willing to listen to my input and is genuine in the information he gives.
Describe the protocols Joseph Findley used in your cycles at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Dr. Findley used a multi-faceted approach with my infertility treatments. We utilized medication that is aimed towards weight loss as well as is known to interact in a positive manner with fertility medications. Additionally he made several referrals for both myself and my husband to be sure that we knew the "bigger picture". When one medication didn't work, he moved on to another and when that one didn't work, we utilized both medications together. He did not waste what I consider precious time trying to force a medication to work when my lab results indicated that they weren't working at all. Dr. Findley continues to meet with me regularly as I look at addressing other medical issues that may be interfering with my fertility, as a means to make sure he "knows where I'm at".
The nursing staff has always been compassionate and kind, but they are sometimes difficult to get in touch with and have not returned messages on a few occasions. They are all very knowledgeable in what they do on a daily basis and it is easy to see that they wish the best for all of their patients.
Describe your experience with Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is well organized, easy to reach and schedule appointments and is on-top of reminding patients when they have an upcoming appointment. I know that some clinics separate their pregnant patients from their infertility patients, and although it has never been a problem for me, this clinic does not separate them. The clinic has been very easy to work with financially and do their best to bill my insurance in a way that will cover the costs of the procedures, when they're able.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joseph Findley at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The costs were very affordable and the clinic did their best to bill all procedures in a way that was coded so my insurance (who didn't cover any infertility treatment) would pay for them.
What specific things went wrong at Vermont Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Joseph Findley