9.8

Houston, TX 77070
832-237-1434

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017
I felt like a human because he [Dr. Skorupski] spoke with us and was very understanding, yet matter of fact... He wanted us to jump strait to IVF and didn't offer any natural alternatives that we could try...For my hysteroscopy, everything went great. I was very pleased with the results...He is good, he's just very matter of fact, so you have to be ready to hear that...
The front desk lady [at Houston Fertility Institute] wasn't the nicest, but she was pregnant, so I kind of let it slide. Everyone else was friendly. The lady who took my blood was very nice, and the clinic was really clean and orderly. The location of the clinic is close to my house and all of the staff is very kind...[nurses were] kind, detailed, made sure I had followed the instructions before my procedure and that things were clear to me.
How was your experience with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
He was good, I just sort of felt like he was after our money. He wanted us to jump strait to IVF and didn't offer any natural alternatives that we could try. But, he may be right that IVF is the only option for us if we want to have kids. I am currently saving up for it now. It is going to take two-three years for me to earn enough money to pay for IVF out of pocket.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute?
I felt like a human because he spoke with us and was very understanding, yet matter of fact. My situation is different than most because it is my husband and his stressful job as an attorney that have given us problems conceiving.
Describe the protocols Josh Skorupski used in your cycles at Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I only got a hysteroscopy. I didn't get to do anything else because I didn't have the funds and didn't want to be in debt. For my hysteroscopy, everything went great. I was very pleased with the results.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Houston Fertility Institute.
Young, kind, detailed, made sure I had followed the instructions before my procedure and that things were clear to me.
Describe your experience with Houston Fertility Institute.
The front desk lady wasn't the nicest, but she was pregnant, so I kind of let it slide. Everyone else was friendly. The lady who took my blood was very nice, and the clinic was really clean and orderly. The location of the clinic is close to my house and all of the staff is very kind.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Josh Skorupski at Houston Fertility Institute.
Over 2,000 when it was all over with.
What specific things went wrong at Houston Fertility Institute?
Josh Skorupski