Joshua Berger

Santa Monica
530 Wilshire Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401
818-303-6400
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joshua Berger to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vicken Sepilian, MD to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.6
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Berger is compassionate and caring, always explained what was going on and I felt he had my best interest in mind. He worked with my husband and I, communicating rationale for treatments and protocols.... Great personal skills, bedside manner and communication skills. He always made me feel like he was trying his best to assist us in getting pregnant.... recommended we do eSet due to the fact we had done PGS
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Joshua Berger at Vicken Sepilian, MD?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Berger at Vicken Sepilian, MD?
Nothing
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Berger at Vicken Sepilian, MD?
Describe the protocols Joshua Berger used in your cycles at Vicken Sepilian, MD and their degree of success.
Long Lupron protocol with gonal -f and menopur
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vicken Sepilian, MD.
Always kept me in the loop, explained things in detail, communicated well
Describe your experience with Vicken Sepilian, MD.
Clean and organized facility. Everyone was kind and compassionate, and communicated well. When I miscarried, they were available for questions at any time and response times were very fast. Facility had a great informational workshop in the beginning as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Berger at Vicken Sepilian, MD.
Can’t remember
Describe Joshua Berger's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vicken Sepilian, MD.
recommended we do eSet due to the fact we had done PGS
Joshua Berger