5.7

Columbia

Joshua Klein works at

200 West 57th Street

2022, Successful
My husband and I had a really nice phone consultation with Dr Klein, he made us feel very comfortable and confident to do another retrieval. Although it would have been nice to see him maybe one time before the retrieval, I did feel like I was in good hands. I ended up having a very successful cycle...Every night was monitored very closely to ensure a good cycle...
It’s [Extend Fertility] really clean, the secretary is really nice. They have a cute little bar with snacks and coffee. It feels light in the waiting room, modern and great overall energy. The nurses call daily to let you know what to take, they are really nice and patient...I thought the ones [nurses] that did the blood work could have been more experienced, some were better than others. I really enjoyed the nurses who did the ultrasounds...
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
To ask to meet him at least one time in person.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I really felt like he made sure my cycle was a lot better than my last one. Every night was monitored very closely to ensure a good cycle
Describe the protocols Joshua Klein used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
He made sure to up my injections when needed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I thought the ones that did the blood work could have been more experienced, some were better than others. I really enjoyed the nurses who did the ultrasounds.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
It’s really clean, the secretary is really nice. They have a cute little bar with snacks and coffee. It feels light in the waiting room, modern and great overall energy. The nurses call daily to let you know what to take, they are really nice and patient.

2018 - 2021, Successful
4 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
My doctor [Dr. Joshua Klein] seemed nice and trustworthy. I think he really knew the best course of treatment for me. He managed my care very well. I wish there had been more explanations and more blunt answers to my questions...follitropin in a short protocol as far as I can tell, different kind of triggers, good results
very organized and a very good standard of care, up to date as far as I can tell, I think the results are good The [Extend Fertility] clinic is organized efficiently. On the downside it can be unpersonal and it can be hard to find the person, who knows you and you medical background...The treatment was very professional and good. Sometimes I would have liked more explanations about what was going on.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
My doctor seemed nice and trustworthy. I think he really knew the best course of treatment for me. He managed my care very well. I wish there had been more explanations and more blunt answers to my questions.
Write down all of your questions and expectations and bring them to an appointment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility.
I had a primary nurse for every cycle, communication wasn't always easy, but it worked usually well.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
very organized and a very good standard of care, up to date as far as I can tell, I think the results are good The clinic is organized efficiently. On the downside it can be unpersonal and it can be hard to find the person, who knows you and you medical background.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
very efficient and worked well, I felt good about it.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility.
prices changed over time, it was a fixed price for one cycle, billing was fair and transparent and did not cause issues.
Describe Joshua Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
there was no transfer
What specific things went wrong at Extend Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
Some nurses were incredibly committed and very helpful. Some did not respond and caused organizational issues. It never resulted in a medical problem, though.

2021, Consult
Dr. Klein was extremely attentive to my feeling and while describing every step of the planned treatment in great detail he answered all my questions and concerns in frank but very courteous and considerate manner. When I half joked that he should stop referring to my age, he complied immediately and made sure that I understand exactly what is ahead without making me feel uncomfortable.
Only had a consultation, so it's hard to know,. The [Extend Fertility] staff overall was very courteous, I was able to get appointment very fast and they were very accommodating during my first appointment. Highly recommend it...Initial consult was $350...Dr. Klein was extremely attentive to my feeling and while describing every step of the planned treatment in great detail he answered all my questions and concerns in frank but very courteous and considerate manner
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Only had a consultation, so it's hard to know,. The staff overall was very courteous, I was able to get appointment very fast and they were very accommodating during my first appointment. Highly recommend it.
Initial consult was $350, the rest we're still working out.
Due to my age and medical condition Dr. Klein recommended eSet.
2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
He [Dr. Joshua Klein] is smart, candid, caring and a good Doctor. He listens to your concerns and will tell you all of your options. He wants to make sure that you are successful. I recommend him to any couple looking for options to extend their fertility and have children...Personal attention...Make sure you are thorough in your goals.
Everyone [at Extend Fertility] is great. I think it’s a little hard to reach the finance office. Staff and nurses are great. Make sure to learn how to coordinate with your pharmacy and nurses ahead of time to maximize a good implementation plan...They are great at working with you and your schedule...He is smart, candid, caring and a good Doctor. He listens to your concerns and will tell you all of your options.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
He is smart, candid, caring and a good Doctor. He listens to your concerns and will tell you all of your options. He wants to make sure that you are successful. I recommend him to any couple looking for options to extend their fertility and have children.
Make sure you are thorough in your goals.
He is awesome. Personal attention
IUI, IVF and egg retrieval. In my 30’s I froze my eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Valerie)
Everyone is great
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Everyone is great. I think it’s a little hard to reach the finance office. Staff and nurses are great. Make sure to learn how to coordinate with your pharmacy and nurses ahead of time to maximize a good implementation plan.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
They are great at working with you and your schedule.
Insurance covered some and I self paid some
No comments