6.7

Joshua Klein works at

200 West 57th Street
212-810-2828

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Klein not only provided the utmost medical care, regarding all treatments performed, but he always made sure to address the psychological aspect of all that I was going through, and always suggested ways to help me cope and to not feel alone...Dr. Klein strongly recommended transferring only 1 embryo, especially since my embryo's had PGT-A testing and only genetically normal embryo's were being transferred...
Extend Fertility is an incredible clinic. They are located in midtown Manhattan, making it super accessible and easy to get to...a wide range of morning monitoring hours, making it easy to accommodate your schedule.Everyone there is so kind and so friendly...The nurses are easily accessible, whether it's over the phone or in person, which makes it easy to have your questions answered. Additionally, a really big perk of Extend, is that it has an additional office/OR on the floor above its main clinic - This means that all procedures to be done happen in the same building, no hospitals to go to, just convenient and easy.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Fertility is unique, where everything is so tailored to the individual person - What works for some, may not work well for another, and therefore, having a great doctor, who tailors treatment to you, the individual, is so important. Additionally, fertility treatment has an immense emotional and psychological component to it, thats crucial for your doctor/care team to address and be conscientious of. As a patient of Dr. Klein, you get the best of both worlds - You receive the most incredible medical care available, tailored to you and your specific needs/bodily responses, in addition to having the most caring and compassionate doctor imaginable. Dr. Klein not only provided the utmost medical care, regarding all treatments performed, but he always made sure to address the psychological aspect of all that I was going through, and always suggested ways to help me cope and to not feel alone. There's truly not enough words/ways for me sing my praises to Dr. Klein. He is one of kind, incredibly knowledgeable, skilled, and so compassionate - Anyone going through fertility treatment/preservation would be lucky to be a patient of his.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Don't hesitate to see him! You will not regret it! Whether its for fertility preservation or treatment, he is the best of the best, and you will be so taken care of and feel so happy under his care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein, and all of the Extend Fertility team, made my experience so personal; I always felt cared about, I always felt like my questions and concerns were being validated, and I always felt like a conscious effort was made to make me feel as good and as happy as possible. Going through IVF can get really tough, both physically and emotionally, and I always felt like those tough aspects were addressed; whether is was by a nurse calling me with instructions, sonographers at monitoring appointments, for really by anyone I encountered or spoke with at Extend, my well-being was always addressed and I always felt truly cared about. Not once throughout the almost year and a half I spend there did I ever feel like a number - I always felt cared about, and like my care was personalized.
Describe the protocols Joshua Klein used in your cycles at Extend Fertility and their degree of success.
I originally started seeing Dr. Klein due to recurrent pregnancy loss. During my last pregnancy, before starting IVF w/ PGT-A, Dr. Klein thought out of the box, and prescribed me progesterone and lovenox, in the hopes that those medications would help sustain the pregnancy. When my pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage, we decided to pursue IVF with PGT-A testing, in hopes of transferring a genetically normal embryo and subsequently achieving a healthy, viable pregnancy. Since I am relatively young, with a normal ovarian reserve, I responded well to the stimulation medications, and had, what I believe to be a pretty normal stim's cycle protocol (the same protocol was used for both of my egg retrieval cycles) - Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix, and a Luprolide Trigger. Both cycles yielded over 35 eggs, majority of which fertilized.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I have nothing but great things to say about the nursing staff at Extend Fertility. The nurses play a huge role in your overall treatment, as daily instructions and next steps are usually relayed by them. With that said, I'm so grateful for all of the nurses at Extend. They were all always so kind, so genuine, and so patient. They never made me feel rushed while on the phone with them, and they were always more than happy to address any questions or concerns that I raised. They showed tremendous compassion, and always tried to accommodate my schedule as best as possible. The nurses truly enhanced my overall care at Extend and always made me feel so cared about. When, after a long time, I had success, the nurses truly shared in my joy with me, and it was evident how much they cared and how genuinely happy they were for me.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Extend Fertility is an incredible clinic. They are located in midtown Manhattan, making it super accessible and easy to get to. The clinic was just renovated, and it is beyond beautiful, clean, and truly a pleasure to be in. They have a wide range of morning monitoring hours, making it easy to accommodate your schedule.Everyone there is so kind and so friendly - Even though its a fertility clinic, the environment is calm, serene, and overall a pleasant and enjoyable place to be. The nurses are easily accessible, whether it's over the phone or in person, which makes it easy to have your questions answered. Additionally, a really big perk of Extend, is that it has an additional office/OR on the floor above its main clinic - This means that all procedures to be done happen in the same building, no hospitals to go to, just convenient and easy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility.
I don't remember the specifics of my costs, but I do remember it being highly affordable, especially compared to other Manhattan clinics.
Describe Joshua Klein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Extend Fertility.
Dr. Klein strongly recommended transferring only 1 embryo, especially since my embryo's had PGT-A testing and only genetically normal embryo's were being transferred. I completely agree with this approach, and was a big proponent of transferring 1 embryo as well. When, after 2 of my transfers/FET's failed/did not result in a pregnancy, before moving on to another transfer cycle, Dr. Klein recommended a short break, and he performed the Endometrio test/biopsy as well. When the biopsy results came back as receptive, I suggested/asked if transferring 2 embryo's could be done the next time around, in hopes of increasing the chances that at least 1 would implant - Dr. Klein still suggested that I transfer only 1, but said he was willing to transfer 2, since he understood the logic/reasoning behind my request. Needless to say, that transfer was, thank God, successful. At the end of the day however, had Dr. Klein been adamant about still transferring only 1 embryo, I would have happily went along with it - I completely trust him, and know he has his reasonings for doing things certain ways.
Extend
I am especially appreciative for a specific out-of-the-box decision he [Dr. Joshua Klein] made during my treatment that I believe contributed to the success of my first IVF cycle with him. I didn't feel like there were cookie-cutter protocols, but rather that each patient's success was given adequate thought...cares genuinely about each patient and it shows in his communication, responsiveness and throughout every step of the journey. I have never been disappointed.
I liked the extend fertility clinic. It's nicely designed! When you walk in for monitoring in the morning, you are greeted warmly (it's not a cold silent room like waiting rooms in fertility clinics are known for). Most of the staff knows you. Things run efficiently. I liked that there weren't set appointments for monitoring, you can just come in within a certain time range, at your convenience...Jordana, my IVF coordinator was extremely helpful and able to answer my questions throughout the process. She was super organized and helped with all the long-distance logistics too.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Though there are plenty good doctors on the West Coast, there are none I found as caring and skilled as Dr. Klein. There is nothing like the peace-of-mind and reassurance that comes with fully trusting that your doctor has your best interest in mind. Personally, if I had to choose between a doctor who was extremely skilled, had great success rates, professional etc. vs a doctor who is kind caring and gentle - I would opt for the former, a doctor whose expertise I can rely on completely. But the greatest gift for me was that I didn't have to choose. He excels in both areas. I was comfortable to bring up any questions that I had and always received a clear and thorough response. He's fully present when he's with you and takes his time to explain things thoroughly.
Not only does Dr. Klein stand "head & shoulders" above other Reproductive Endocrinologists that I've seen but he stands out among any doctor I've known. Dr. Klein cares genuinely about each patient and it shows in his communication, responsiveness and throughout every step of the journey. I have never been disappointed.
Although I do not remember the specific medications, I do remember feeling pretty decent throughout stimulation. I am especially appreciative for a specific out-of-the-box decision he made during my treatment that I believe contributed to the success of my first IVF cycle with him. I didn't feel like there were cookie-cutter protocols, but rather that each patient's success was given adequate thought.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Valerie, Stephanie)
Jordana, my IVF coordinator was extremely helpful and able to answer my questions throughout the process. She was super organized and helped with all the long-distance logistics too. Most of our correspondence was by email. The nurses were great - everyone knows who you are. Always got a call from them pretty early in the day with the medication instructions, plus a clear email. If I had a question for them, I'd call and get a call back pretty quickly usually. Being able to email them would've been nice since often when I called they were on the phone with other patients, in a meeting etc - but it was fine, since they would call me back quickly. And if I ever had a very pressing question or situation and a nurse wasn't available that minute, there was always someway somehow that someone would be able to help me. As a team, they all cared.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Compared to other clinics they are significantly cheaper - and very transparent about costs. No surprises. Medications cost me even less than they projected.

2020, 24 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein always made me feel like a person because he constantly responded to my questions and validated my concerns...Although Dr Klein doesn't see patients often, he came whenever I asked. He answered my emails promptly and thoroughly. I felt that worked really hard in getting all my eggs, eventhough my anatomy made it difficult...Email the doctor if you want to know something. He always gets back to you.
Courtney [nurse at Extend Fertility] was great. She seemed genuinely concerned. Valerie [nurse] took the time to call me when I was not feeling well...Caring practice. Fast appointments, accessible Dr.'s and nurses, clean facility. Dr willing to listen to your concerns and modify protocol to tailor it to your individual needs. Primary doctor not always available to do retreival...Dr Klein always made me feel like a person because he constantly responded to my questions and validated my concerns.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Email the doctor if you want to know something. He always gets back to you.
My first cycle included 9 days of stimulation. I took gonal-f, menopur, cetretide and lupron trigger as well as letrezol. My second cycle differed in that I took estredoil patches prior to stimulation, I did not take letrezol and that I stimulated for 12 days
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Courtney was great. She seemed genuinely concerned. Valerie took the time to call me when I was not feeling well.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
One time storage fee for as many cycles as desired, fee for services and fee for medication.
Extend

He [Dr. Klein] gave me very honest feedback and set my expectations. Other doctors wanted to run so many tests (many were invasive) to try to diagnose the problem or put me on meds (like Lupron, which I refused) to try to correct something that hadn't even been diagnosed. Dr. Klein listened to my story and focused in on the one problem that had been identified a year earlier - scarring - that we thought had been solved (two visits to Dr. Isaacson in Boston, who I still highly recommend).
Everyone [at Extend Fertility] was great . They knew my name and my case and knew what I had been through and really shared in my joy when I finally had success...Strengths are the intelligence and compassion of the doctors, the kindness and attention to detail of the staff, in-house procedures (vs. having to go to a hospital), ability to email and check results on the site.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I loved working with Josh Klein. He gave me very honest feedback and set my expectations. Other doctors wanted to run so many tests (many were invasive) to try to diagnose the problem or put me on meds (like Lupron, which I refused) to try to correct something that hadn't even been diagnosed. Dr. Klein listened to my story and focused in on the one problem that had been identified a year earlier - scarring - that we thought had been solved (two visits to Dr. Isaacson in Boston, who I still highly recommend). Before launching into other tests, he wanted to check in on that to see if it had come back. We did a hysteroscopy and he removed some scarring. My next transfer (#5!) was successful. Even with a 5.9 lining. He didn't just apply the rule book on what next but really thought about the situation and it paid off. I'm so grateful that I went to him. Also- the only reason I didn't see Josh Klein on every visit was because of restrictions related to COVID-19
Trust him! and the other doctors are great too. Dr. G did my transfer (because of COVID restrictions) and he was great!!
I briefly went to RMA NY (didn't count in my # of docs) and spent about year at Cornell. I can't stress enough about how much better the smaller clinics are. You see your doctor check-ups, you can reach out and easily reach the doctor or a nurse who knows your case, and when you walk in, you're not surrounded by a dozen other girls, waiting like cattle. The person at the front desk knows your name, and dealing with Rx's and billing is SO much easier!! Lastly but most importantly, I received customized care. At Cornell, I just went through the standard process and when it didn't work, I was told to look into surrogacy. I cannot stress enough how much better the experience is at Extend than those other larger clinics.
Hysteroscopy to diagnose and remove scarring. Letrozole and Estrogen to bulk up my lining. PIO, oral & vaginal progesterone before and after FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Ana, she was the ultrasound technician, but loved her. all the nurses were great!)
Everyone was great . They knew my name and my case and knew what I had been through and really shared in my joy when I finally had success.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I was fortunate enough to have the vast majority covered by insurance (united & cigna)
never discussed multiple
2014 - 2020, Successful
Joshua Klein is an amazing Dr. I've used 4 Dr before i got to him. we couldn't imagine how we have ever used any other Dr. before. The patience, the clarity he always provided. He was always always there for us. there was no such a thing as not receiving a response on an email or phone call before the end of the day...- the Bedside manners of him and his whole staff are amazing...
Nurses [at Extend Fertility] are all on amazing level - each and every office visit or scan i felt as if i was their only patient -...This clinic is one i would recommend everyone to use - ive used multiple clinics before this one and i can not compare it at all to any other one. People going thru infertility have more than enough on their plate. at least they have the warmth and professionalism they deserve...the Bedside manners of him [Dr. Klein] and his whole staff are amazing
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
This Dr has an exceptional nature - the Bedside manners of him and his whole staff are amazing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Nurses there are all on amazing level - each and every office visit or scan i felt as if i was their only patient -

2017 - 2019, Successful
Investment Banker
In 2017, I went through 2 egg freezing cycles [with Extend Fertility] which I had a total of 16 eggs frozen. In 2019, I started the IUI process. After 4 failed IUI attempts we decided to try for IVF cycle. My body didn’t take to the IVF medication so we fertilized my frozen eggs. 5 embryos were created using ICSI and then PGS tested. We transferred one which didn’t result in a pregnancy. I tried another round of IVF which this time my body took to the medications. Dr. Klein retrieved 10 eggs and 5 embryos were created using ICSI. I did not get PGS testing done. He transferred 2 and now I’m pregnant with twins.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein is a great communicator. As I mentioned before, it’s necessary to provide the patient with statistics; however, he never left me without hope. I had my frozen eggs fertilized and it resulted in 5 embryos. I sent it out for PGS testing with 4 coming back abnormal and 1 inconclusive. He was willing to transfer the inconclusive as that is what I wanted- which did not lead to pregnancy. I then went through an IVF cycle and he was able to retrieve 10 eggs. Again, we had 5 embryos. This time I did not want to have PGS testing done- which Dr. Klein respected. He transferred two and now I’m pregnant with twins!
Have your questions ready because Dr. Klein is very thorough and ready to answer any questions.
Where do I start? It's been such a long journey for me. It started off in 2017 when I went through two rounds of egg freezing cycles at Extend. In 2019, I became an Expect Fertility client, as I was ready to begin my road to motherhood. Through it all, Dr. Klein has been extremely patient with my numerous questions. He has the best bedside manners and always thoughtful as he explains everything that he's doing. I'm a very detail oriented person and he was great with providing information without my having to ask. He's also very open minded to hear about my findings on the internet and discuss the subject matter. I never felt like he was condescending and he never scoffed at what I had to say. He truly listens to his patients. And he always had hope. I understand that in this industry, the doctor has to be data and statistics driven. As a patient, it's always nice when after given all of the ratios and numbers (which is a huge dream zapper), the doctor ends it with- it only takes one! It allowed me to keep the faith and stay optimistic.
In 2017, I went through 2 egg freezing cycles which I had a total of 16 eggs frozen. In 2019, I started the IUI process. After 4 failed IUI attempts we decided to try for IVF cycle. My body didn’t take to the IVF medication so we fertilized my frozen eggs. 5 embryos were created using ICSI and then PGS tested. We transferred one which didn’t result in a pregnancy. I tried another round of IVF which this time my body took to the medications. Dr. Klein retrieved 10 eggs and 5 embryos were created using ICSI. I did not get PGS testing done. He transferred 2 and now I’m pregnant with twins.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Molly, Stephanie and Valerie. They had the most patience with me. I had SO many questions. They never seem exasperated with me. They made me feel like all of my questions and concerns were valid to them. When I had a situation happen- Valerie was calm while I was frantic. She said that she would call me in 30 minutes to check on my symptoms- and she called in exactly 30 min. She followed up a couple of more times afterwards. She truly cared.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The staff truly cares and treats you like a human. They call you by name and will cheer you on. If you get there first thing in the morning for monitoring, it’s easy to get in and out. It tends to get more crowded later in the morning.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
Early mornings when they first open would result in less patients in the waiting room. They would be more women as it got later in the morning. Though, even with a lot of women waiting- the staff were very efficient. They would get your blood work and shortly after you would have your ultrasound.
I remember $5k for 2 egg freezing cycles (doesn’t include medications). I can’t remember IUI or IVF.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
Didn’t realize that I had to get a notarized consent from my partner for my first IUI.
Extend

Dr. Klein's practice [Extend Fertility] is staffed with warm nurses who greet you on those early morning blood test/ultra sound runs. They are careful and sensitive paying much attention to making you feel comfortable and under the greatest care.... Dr. Klein's Manhattan and new Brooklyn are beautiful airy and clean. There's a team of nurses and Dr's who are driven to help you achieve results. They also give you space to decide how you would like to move forward and are there to advise you on the best protocol. Trust them.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr.Klein has much experience in the field of RE and is highly regarded in the world of medicine. We chose him to assist us in our dream to become parents and are confident that will happen soon. His practice makes takes special care to understand religious and cultural restrictions in the world of assisted reproductive technology, adjusting timing of cycles accordingly. Each time we got to be seen by Dr. Klein we felt cared for and he was generally upbeat and more than willing to answer any of our Questions or concerns. Each cycle of ours was unique and there was always an attempt to make this one the best yet. We were advised to continue with ivf after 1 year of trying various other treatments. We will be doing so soon.
Come early to your appointments because you will be seen based on your arrival time!
Dr. Klein's practice is staffed with warm nurses who greet you on those early morning blood test/ultra sound runs. They are careful and sensitive paying much attention to making you feel comfortable and under the greatest care. Understandably results lie in G-d's hands but they are super positive and hopeful always wishing you well and to hear good news.
Most of our cycles went as planned. For some reason clomid and injectibles only got us 1 egg follicle each time which was a bummer. Twice we needed to slow down ovulation with ganirelex due to cultural restrictions. With unexplained infertility and no male factor issues we haven't gotten pregnant yet. Dr. Klein suggested ivf for our case but we pushed off a little bit.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Toby)
Toby is straightforward yet kind and compassionate always wishing for good news. Clear with instructions too.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
695 clomid/letrozol cycle (not including meds) 1350 injectible cycle ( not including meds) 200 iui
Haven't done ivf yet but I know Dr. Klein is not one for multiples as he's made it clear many times.
Extend

He [Dr. Klein] was very knowledgeable and intelligent, and inspired confidence in his decisions. While this approach may not be comforting to everyone, I appreciated his analytical perspective and focus on the data and statistics. I like information and expertise, and I never felt as if I was lacking in either of those during the course of my treatment.... I only have one embryo to transfer, but he said he did not like to risk losing multiple embryos in one shot, along with the risk of multiples.
Because much of this new practice is still entwined with the egg freezing practice (Extend), there is a high volume of patients, but Dr. Klein and his team ensured that there was a personal quality to visits and treatment.... It's busy, and I did feel like I had to follow up with certain aspects of treatment (e.g., making sure the pharmacy had my medication orders, etc.). I think this may have been because I began my cycle on a holiday, however.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
He was very knowledgeable and intelligent, and inspired confidence in his decisions. While this approach may not be comforting to everyone, I appreciated his analytical perspective and focus on the data and statistics. I like information and expertise, and I never felt as if I was lacking in either of those during the course of my treatment.
Expect to see a wide variety of doctors and nurses in the course of your treatment.
IVF -- Menopur & Follistim.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
They were very warm and made sure to follow up every day.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
They are about half as much as other clinics, and they are also very clear in advance. I previously did IUI cycles at another clinic and they ended up costing about three times what I was told to expect. There were no surprises with Expect.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
I started the day after New Year's Day, so the pharmacy did not have my order, and they also kept thinking that labs that I had previously submitted were missing. It is early stages for this branch of the clinic.

2017 - 2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
I had an excellent experience with [Dr.Joshua Klein] ...treated me like a person throughout the 3-years it took me to bank 22 eggs. I am 35 and have low ovarian reserve and am a poor performer...actually there for me...available to talk details, new strategies or just empathize (plenty of tears shed). I was an out-of-state patient, so this was especially important...I traveled from the west coast 5 times to freeze eggs
During the lows, both the nurses and the doctor's were actually there for me, and made themselves available to talk details, new strategies or just empathize (plenty of tears shed). I was an out-of-state patient, so this was especially important. Because of this, I'd recommend Extend Fertility to anyone...Dayna [nurse] became my biggest supporter throughout the three years I spent freezing eggs at Extend. As an out-of-state patient, she worked closely with me to schedule appointments, fax in orders to facilities in my home city, get questions answered quickly and responded to emails in less than 8 hours (and usually within the hour). Logistically, she is amazing-- and personally she is incredible. She is THE reason my experience at Extend has been so positive.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Klein and Extend Fertility. Even as a low performer and a low AMH, they were able to provide affordable rates that allowed me to meet my egg banking goals. I traveled from the west coast 5 times to freeze eggs at this clicic because of the affordable and comprehensive fertility care.
Your business is growing so fast! Add a phlebotomist to decrease morning wait times, or schedule actual appointment instead of a window. (This last trip, I waited over an hour for every monitoring visit).
Dr. Klein and all of his staff treated me like a person throughout the 3-years it took me to bank 22 eggs. I am 35 and have low ovarian reserve and am a poor performer. During the lows, both the nurses and the doctor's were actually there for me, and made themselves available to talk details, new strategies or just empathize (plenty of tears shed). I was an out-of-state patient, so this was especially important. Because of this, I'd recommend Extend Fertility to anyone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Dayna Hennessy )
Dayna became my biggest supporter throughout the three years I spent freezing eggs at Extend. As an out-of-state patient, she worked closely with me to schedule appointments, fax in orders to facilities in my home city, get questions answered quickly and responded to emails in less than 8 hours (and usually within the hour). Logistically, she is amazing-- and personally she is incredible. She is THE reason my experience at Extend has been so positive.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Extend has some of the best rates in the country-- financially and scientifically. They offer affordable egg freezing without cutting corners or reducing the quality bar. Conservatively estimating, I saved $50k over the course of five freezing cycles by choosing Extend instead of local options.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
The monitoring experience has changed over time. As the business is growing, there are more women in the waiting room, so you should plan to be there for an hour. The front desk is extremely kind and helpful and the appointments are quick and informative. If you have a question or want to talk to a doctor instead of an ultrasound technician, you can.
The most affordable I could find, without reducing quality. Conservatively estimating, I saved $10k per cycle, or $50k over the course of five cycles compared to my local options.
Extend

[Dr. Joshua Klein] is very knowledgeable and patiently explains the process and everything about it...does lean towards single embryo transfer since there is always the chance it may split and result in twins he rather not take the chance of then possibly having triplets or more...he chose to change his schedule so he can be the one to do my retrieval...is fully present by each appointment and really listens to his patients and their concerns. He takes the time to explain all the information and answer any questions to make his patients as comfortable with the process as possible
Overall I have been really happy at expect fertility [Extend Fertility]. The staff are all nice and the atmosphere is pleasant... One example that stands out is the day of my egg retrieval the Dr. On call was not Dr. Klein who did my initial consultation and on his own he chose to change his schedule so he can be the one to do my retrieval. Also the nurses are all so sweet and helpful...They [nurses] are all super helpful and aiming to please. They really were instrumental in making the ivf process as stress free as can be
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein is fully present by each appointment and really listens to his patients and their concerns. He takes the time to explain all the information and answer any questions to make his patients as comfortable with the process as possible
Feel free to ask as many questions as you would like. Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable and patiently explains the process and everything about it
So far I’ve had a really great experience at Expect Fertility. One example that stands out is the day of my egg retrieval the Dr. On call was not Dr. Klein who did my initial consultation and on his own he chose to change his schedule so he can be the one to do my retrieval. Also the nurses are all so sweet and helpful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Fertility advisor Jordana )
The nursing staff at expect fertility are the nicest group of women I’ve ever experienced. They are all super helpful and aiming to please. They really were instrumental in making the ivf process as stress free as can be
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Overall I have been really happy at expect fertility. The staff are all nice and the atmosphere is pleasant. They have a state of the art lab which is super important for treatments to yield positive results
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
Their monitoring window was for a couple of hours in the morning. I was able to go in and still be at work on time. It is a first come first serve basis yet they were quick and professional. This method worked well for me since there was no pressure for a specific appointment time and there was a lower wait time as well since they took you in as you came
Dr. Klein does lean towards single embryo transfer since there is always the chance it may split and result in twins he rather not take the chance of then possibly having triplets or more
2017 - 2019, 3 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein was very knowledgable. He explained information thoroughly but always in a way that was understandable. He was kind and compassionate when giving difficult news. He answered all my questions (and I had many) and he addressed all my concerns without judgement. ... Dr. Klein listened to my concerns, answered all my questions, and understood my feelings while delivering both good and bad news.
The biggest strength of this office is the compassion. They are understanding, kind, and thorough. As with any clinic, you always need to be your own advocate. If you have questions, you must ask. If you have concerns, you must voice them. Be knowledgable as a patient but also be trusting because this team only wants what's best for you.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Ask all your questions and don't worry if they are insignificant in your mind, Dr. Klein will understand, answer you thoroughly, and validate your concerns.
I went through 3 rounds of egg freezing, one cancellation, and will be doing one more before being the IUI process with Dr. Klein. In all three rounds, the Folistim amounts were increased from the start and I was given three different trigger drugs. My body reacts best to higher doses of Folistim but I also had a canceled cycle on the highest dose.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
From the moment you walk into the office, every single nurse is kind, gentle, understanding, and thorough.
$9000 for 4 egg freezing cycles $2000 for 5 years of long term storage
Extend
Doctor [Klein] took time to answer questions. Had a very well prepared presentation that answered most questions (which I liked a lot).... He seemed very knowledgeable. He answered questions I had. I did have to wait a long time because he was presenting to another patient. He had a long presentation. The wait was inconvenient but I was overall pleased with the consultation. I would have preferred that he re-check a suspiciously low blood test number but as a practitioner I felt comfortable in his care
The clinic administrative staff [Extend] seemed not well coordinated... They seemed rush - especially after the treatment had been paid for. I felt like an inconvenience to them... For me the greatest strength was affordability and location. They are in midtown and easy to get to. The doctor also seemed very competent. The support team I was not impressed with however. I’ve had 3 different “coordinators” since visiting them.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I liked him. He seemed very knowledgeable. He answered questions I had. I did have to wait a long time because he was presenting to another patient. He had a long presentation. The wait was inconvenient but I was overall pleased with the consultation. I would have preferred that he re-check a suspiciously low blood test number but as a practitioner I felt comfortable in his care
Be ready to wait
Doctor took time to answer questions. Had a very well prepared presentation that answered most questions (which I liked a lot). Was thorough
I don’t remember
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
For me the greatest strength was affordability and location. They are in midtown and easy to get to. The doctor also seemed very competent. The support team I was not impressed with however. I’ve had 3 different “coordinators” since visiting them. Also had one phone reception call that where the clinic person was rude- this did not occur until after treatment was paid in full however. That was quite disappointing
Don’t remember
I didn’t have this procedure
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
The clinic administrative staff seemed not well coordinated
Extend
[Dr. Joshua Klein] always made sure to be on call for my procedures He always helped me stay positive and hopeful he showed true compassion and interest in my care/needs even after success. He is always available by email and phone if needed...first IVF protocol was "micro- flare" which resulted in "funky" egg behavior. The next cycle was antagonist with high dosage of Gonal- F and 3rd and most successful cycle was antagonist with lower dosage of Gonal- F which resulted in better egg quality.
The office [of Extend Fertility] is a nice and warm environment...Feels very welcoming...Nurses are always smiling and compassionate...They could work on communication skills...like calling back and getting questions answered more efficiently...very fairly priced (compared to other clinics)...Dr. Klein was not a fan of transferring multiple embryos but would have agreed if I begged enough...first IVF protocol was "micro- flare" which resulted in "funky" egg behavior. The next cycle was antagonist with high dosage of Gonal- F and 3rd and most successful cycle was antagonist with lower dosage of Gonal- F which resulted in better egg quality.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein always made sure to be on call for my procedures He always helped me stay positive and hopeful he showed true compassion and interest in my care/needs even after success. He is always available by email and phone if needed.
dont be afraid to ask questions
Dr Klein is always available by email He always takes the time to respond in detail and made sure to be on call for all my procedures
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The office is a nice and warm environment Feels very welcoming Nurses are always smiling and compassionate They could work on communication skills...like calling back and getting questions answered more efficiently
very fairly priced (compared to other clinics)

2019, 16 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Joshua Klein] was kind and helpful. He was honest with all the possible outcomes and made sure I understood what was happening. When I had concerns he made sure to explain options in-depth to make sure I felt comfortable to make a decision...took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He also took the time to make sure I understood. Whenever I had concerns, he made sure to put me at ease.
Extend Fertility knows exactly what they are doing! The logistics class, where they teach you how to inject yourself, was so helpful! I don't know what I would have done without that. They also call you every day during your cycle to make sure you know what you're supposed to do that evening and when to come back in. Every person I came in contact with was kind and helpful...Some days were less crowded, but the later you go in, the more crowded it will be. There were some days where they had to put people in conference rooms, but they made sure everyone had a seat and they're always offering water!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein was kind and helpful. He was honest with all the possible outcomes and made sure I understood what was happening. When I had concerns he made sure to explain options in-depth to make sure I felt comfortable to make a decision.
Dr Klein took the time to explain everything to me and answer all my questions. He also took the time to make sure I understood. Whenever I had concerns, he made sure to put me at ease.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
Every nurse I came in contact with was kind and knowledgable. They all asked how I was doing and kept my spirits up when things were getting a bit rough.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
It depended on the day and time I showed up. Some days were less crowded, but the later you go in, the more crowded it will be. There were some days where they had to put people in conference rooms, but they made sure everyone had a seat and they're always offering water!
I got lucky and they were doing a special discount for the month that I was going to begin so I got $1,000 off for all of the stuff associated with retrieval, except for medication and storage.

2019, 22 Eggs Frozen
Investor
He [Dr. Joshua Klein] spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away...he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort...as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Strengths are good location [of Extend Fertility] on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein was very responsive to email communications, he went through the process in detail with me and answered all my questions. This gave me comfort in choosing Extend Fertility as well as my decision to go through the egg freezing process. Dr. Klein is also very kind.
Ask him as many questions as you need!
He spent a lot of time with me in the consultation (over 45 minutes) going through lots of details about the process and answering all my questions. Dr. Klein also made himself available via email for any follow-up questions and he answered right away.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Strengths are good location on 57th and 7th in Manhattan, clean and bright office, friendly staff, and they generally get you in and out of appointments quickly. The weakness is that the waiting area is fairly small, so at times they had to use an extra conference room for waiting seating. On one or two of my visits for blood work and an ultrasound, I waited for longer than I would have liked to be seen.
The cost of the office portion was $5,500 for the egg freezing cycle and the medications were extra.

2017 - 2018, 21 Eggs Frozen
I only saw him [Dr. Klein] once or twice for each of my two cycles but always made me feel comfortable and told me everything I needed to know- answering all questions. He did my second retrieval and made me feel at ease...Follistim 375 iu Menopur 2-3 vials/day cetrotide 4-5 shots, and ovidril trigger shot.... The only thing I didn’t love was that everyday you saw different people- basically whoever was on call that day. I never had a doctor or nurse assigned to me.
Everyone [Extend Fertility] was so friendly and willing to help. The only thing I didn’t love was that everyday you saw different people- basically whoever was on call that day. I never had a doctor or nurse assigned to me....They were very flexible with appointment times...Everyone knew my name and remembered me between cycles...Sarah was my fertility advisor and was amazing-I would email her with any questions or concerns and she always responded quickly.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I only saw him once or twice for each of my two cycles but always made me feel comfortable and told me everything I needed to know- answering all questions. He did my second retrieval and made me feel at ease.
Ask him any questions you have to make sure you understand all steps and feel comfortable about the procedure
Everyone knew my name and remembered me between cycles
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Sarah Steinle)
Sarah was my fertility advisor and was amazing-I would email her with any questions or concerns and she always responded quickly. I saw Ana the sonographer for most of my ultrasound-she was the best! So caring and informative. All the medical assistants were great- never had someone take my blood with such ease and barely any pain. All the nurses who called with medication information were so helpful with any questions. So thankful for Tania and Angela who went out of their way to help me!
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Everyone was so friendly and willing to help. The only thing I didn’t love was that everyday you saw different people- basically whoever was on call that day. I never had a doctor or nurse assigned to me. I just got lucky and mainly saw the ones I felt the most comfortable with.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
They were very flexible with appointment times- able to go in really early (7am) when needed to go to work. But was also able to do later around 9 when didn’t have to rush in. Appointments were quick and usually less than 30 minutes. I would get my blood taken then have an ultrasound then would be done.
They had plans based on your blood work and age. I paid $8050 for 3 cycles or 15 eggs whichever came first. I then had to pay $450 for storage and for medications. I got lucky and only had to pay for copays since my insurance covered most of the meds. My total medication cost for 2 cycles was $900

2018, 13 Eggs Frozen
HE [Dr. Klein] took the time to explain everything very well in our intro meeting, while i did not see him a lot during the cycle, he was available if I needed to speak with him and was very nice...He was knowledgable, kind, and was willing to explain every detail and possible outcome. I appreciated his candor and felt very comfortable speaking with him. And that I was in good care. My procedure went as expected and I felt like he was honest about my odds of retrieving healthy eggs. Which turned out even better than i expected. I was very comfortable in his care.
I loved the nursing staff [at Extend Fertility]. They are kind, compassionate, and thorough. Especially the doctors assistants who do the blood work and the vaginal ultra sounds. They gave me as much info as they were able to and were very sweet...Very few things went wrong, but just once or twice felt like we got down to the wire on getting results to adjust medication in time. But it only happened 1 time and otherwise were extremely on top of it.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
You won't see him too much, but i was not too concerned about that. Overall the clinic sets a style of working with patients that I appreciated.
HE took the time to explain everything very well in our intro meeting, while i did not see him a lot during the cycle, he was available if I needed to speak with him and was very nice.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
I loved the nursing staff. They are kind, compassionate, and thorough. Especially the doctors assistants who do the blood work and the vaginal ultra sounds. They gave me as much info as they were able to and were very sweet.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I love that the clinic is specifically geared towards women freezing eggs and not IVF. Since none of the patience are necessarily ready to have kids, they truly understand the needs of working professional women who are freezing eggs for later. They really kept focused on the fact we are planning for something in the future and likely have very busy lives right now. They are great at scheduling everything in a way that gets you in and out as quickly as possible. There can be personal embarrassment about freezing your eggs and they do such an amazing job of making you feel confident in your decision.
It was well under the rates at other clinics.
Extend

Dr. Klein is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner. He is responsible, professional, and kind. I had a great experience with Dr Klein and his team. My treatment and procedure were handled professionally, worry- and pain-free...Dr Klein and his team make all the important information easily accessible but if you are unsure about something, just shoot them a quick email or give them a call...
I had two nurses assigned to me [at Extend Fertility] and both of them were excellent. I felt well taken care of at all times...What I liked most about Extend Fertility was their personalized approach to every patient. It felt like they genuinely care about their patients, one patient at a time. Great service and great results made me happy...The process that led to the procedure lasted for about 10 days and during that period of time I felt really well taken care of. The procedure itself was a breeze. I would like to thank Dr. Klein, Dayna, Ilaina, Leslie, Jordana, the procedure room nurse Daniella and the entire incredible team for being so positive, welcoming, flexible, professional, organized, hard-working and nice.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner. He is responsible, professional, and kind. I had a great experience with Dr Klein and his team. My treatment and procedure were handled professionally, worry- and pain-free. Special kudos goes out to his team.
Making sure that you understand every step of the treatment is very important. Dr Klein and his team make all the important information easily accessible but if you are unsure about something, just shoot them a quick email or give them a call.
I have had an incredible experience with Extend Fertility. The process that led to the procedure lasted for about 10 days and during that period of time I felt really well taken care of. The procedure itself was a breeze. I would like to thank Dr. Klein, Dayna, Ilaina, Leslie, Jordana, the procedure room nurse Daniella and the entire incredible team for being so positive, welcoming, flexible, professional, organized, hard-working and nice. I recommend Extend Fertility and Dr Klein to everyone, who would like an "insurance policy" for having children later in life.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility.
I had two nurses assigned to me and both of them were excellent. I felt well taken care of at all times.

2018, 23 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein was very thorough through out the whole process...he explained everything to me in detail...was very patient with me and is very knowledgeable...made going through this process much easier then I expected...Your in good hands...The process entailed many blood tests and ultrasounds to insure the optimum outcome and my well being... I was monitored very closely dr Klein and his staff were always available for me through email or a phone call
I had total trust in them [Extend Fertility] and they made me feel like I was the only patient even though they had a full waiting room! They are professional and really kind and I looked forward to going to my appointments there!...staff are amazing! While being very professional they were caring and reassuring through the whole process! What they accomplish is truly miraculous!
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr Klein was very thorough through out the whole process he explained everything to me in detail was very patient with me and is very knowledgeable and made going through this process much easier then I expected
Your in good hands
Dr. Klein and his staff are amazing! While being very professional they were caring and reassuring through the whole process! What they accomplish is truly miraculous!
The process entailed many blood tests and ultrasounds to insure the optimum outcome and my well being I injected myself with hormones and I was monitored very closely dr Klein and his staff were always available for me through email or a phone call
Describe your experience with your nurse at Extend Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jordana Feinklestein)
Jordana was my adviser and is amazing! She showed me a lot of compassion was always there for me! Any time I email her, which was often she got back to me right away!
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
I had total trust in them and they made me feel like I was the only patient even though they had a full waiting room! They are professional and really kind and I looked forward to going to my appointments there!
Extend

Strengths [of Dr. Klein]: very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, made me feel optimistic while still being realistic about the expected outcome. Weaknesses: wouldn’t review my record before we spoke and would ask me questions that he could find in my records from previous visits...He is very busy, so be ready to be seen by other doctors in the practice. He has a lot of experience so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
[Nurses at Extend Fertility are ] Courteous, compassionate, knowledgeable...$5000 for the egg retrieval. Medication was $3000 at the pharmacy...Very organized and able to see me on time for my appointments. Space is very nice and welcoming. Staff is very professional. Website is great and they offer good online educational resources. Centrally located in midtown. Able to offer discounts at certain pharmacies.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Strengths: very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, made me feel optimistic while still being realistic about the expected outcome. Weaknesses: wouldn’t review my record before we spoke and would ask me questions that he could find in my records from previous visits.
The doctor made jokes and had great bedside manner.
Menopur, follastim, ganireix, pregnyl. Side effects: bloating and injection site tenderness. I produced 9 mature eggs, of which 7 were considered apt for freezing.
Courteous, compassionate, knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
$5000 for the egg retrieval. Medication was $3000 at the pharmacy.
2018, 19 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Klein is honest but in a gentle way. He does an excellent job of setting realistic expectations without trying to romanticize an arduous journey. He is also more accessible than most doctors I surveyed which provides an additional layer of comfort... My initial exam results were a bit unexpected and shocking but his team reassured me every step of the way, and given the initial diagnosis I couldn't be happier with my results.
Egg retrieval [at Extend Fertility is] about $5k and medications averaged between $3k-$7k. Storage is $475 per year...The clinic is relatively new and aesthetically pleasing. It feels more like a spa rather than a doctors waiting room. However, they have become really popular in NYC so waiting times may be a bit longer on busy days...Dr. Klein is honest but in a gentle way. He does an excellent job of setting realistic expectations without trying to romanticize an arduous journey. He is also more accessible than most doctors I surveyed which provides an additional layer of comfort.
Be patient.
Dr. Klein and his staff were incredible through my journey. My initial exam results were a bit unexpected and shocking but his team reassured me every step of the way, and given the initial diagnosis I couldn't be happier with my results.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
Egg retrieval about $5k and medications averaged between $3k-$7k. Storage is $475 per year.

2018, 8 Eggs Frozen
Dr Klein is very nice...But the methods they use are so aggressive and ineffective. They are very rigid with statics, and treat every patient like how a textbook would instruct. They try to pump as much medication into you as possible, hoping to get the best results. But it turned out to be very counterproductive and I am afraid its harmful to my body in the long run. And the results are so poor. I only got 50% of mature eggs the first time, and the second time half of the eggs magically disappeared ( I think they ovulated earlier because the doctor was late!)
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I wish someone had shared their experiences with Extend, so I could have skipped my 2 cycles with them, and saved my ovaries Dont take me wrong, Dr Klein is very nice. The clinic is pretty well organized. (Dr G is a different story. Very rude and impatient ) But the methods they use are so aggressive and ineffective. They are very rigid with statics, and treat every patient like how a textbook would instruct. They try to pump as much medication into you as possible, hoping to get the best results. But it turned out to be very counterproductive and I am afraid its harmful to my body in the long run. And the results are so poor. I only got 50% of mature eggs the first time, and the second time half of the eggs magically disappeared ( I think they ovulated earlier because the doctor was late!) They use manupor unnecessarily. They ask you to inject full dose of ganerilx every shot. They don't time well the ovulation Window. They just rigidly go by the 36 hours rule. (I strongly suspect in the second cycle, the missed the ovulation window, and lost half counts of my eggs. Because the count of eggs was only half of what the unltrasound indicated. But the doctor was not willing to tell me why. They tried to hide the reasons. I even got yelled by doctor G for asking about the reason ) I only found out how these things are wrong after I went to New Hope for my third cycle this month. I was pretty skeptical about them at the beginning, and even wanted to go back to the extend. The extend sells them well for all the charts and statistic based result predication But at New Hope, they customize the medication for you. I didn't have to use manupor. They minimize both the ganerilx and trigger shots. I felt less influenced by the drug during the whole cycle. And the result was better. New hope is not the best. For example, they could have given me the wrong trigger shot medication if I didn't triple check with the nurse. just for a full disclosure But if I could have done it again, I wouldn't have gone to the extend at all. I feel really regretted, not for the money, but worried about how all the cycles might have impacted my health. But it's my fault that I didn't do a thorough research first. So I just want to share the experience here. I hope it will help someone who is going through the same situation-- egg freezing
Don’t go to that clinic

2018, 2 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Klein's] demeanor is compassionate... Very nice, good listener, explains thoroughly. Only bad experience that doctor “forgot” a gauze inside me. It was not him though but the doctor performing the procedure which was his colleague at the clinic...Insist that he does the procedure himself... It [Extend] is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days
It [Extend] is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days... [Dr. Klein is] Very nice, good listener, explains thoroughly. Only bad experience that doctor “forgot” a gauze inside me. It was not him though but the doctor performing the procedure which was his colleague at the clinic
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Insist that he does the procedure himself
His demeanor is compassionate
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
They were really bad as drawing blood
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic was extend fertility, which is not in the list of clinics given here. It is much more affordable than other clinics. It is friendly and doesn’t feel like a hospital which was nice. Waiting times can be very long on some days

2017, Unknown Success
...he [Dr Joshua Klein] absolutely treats each patient as a human being. Every appointment when he's in the room you feel you have his undivided attention - and he's not just being courteous. He actually is giving you his attention, and thinks about what you're saying or asking. Eventhough when I would email him I would try to be brief and matter of fact so as not to take his time, he always responded very kindly. He goes out of his way for his patients, with a no-big-deal kind of attitude, really special doctor to have.
Excellent! I think it says something about Dr. Klein that everyone who works in his office [Extend Fertility] is kind and caring. I haven't found one exception. The value there is not on how much money they can rake in, but rather on caring for their patients - and it's across the board...I prefer not to get into specifics. But one thing i knew is that he [Dr. Joshua Klein] always remembered everything of my history and every strategy he used was carefully thought about.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
Dr. Klein is absolutely everything I could want in a doctor. Of course I'd be even happier if we never had to cross paths for this, but considering the circumstances, I feel so blessed to have him as my doctor. Having a doctor that you can trust is looking out for you and is reachable, explains things clearly really put my mind at ease throughout all the appointments. I didn't dread the visits or worry what would be - I felt like I was in the hands of the best doctor that I could be. He is really exceptional. He is a genuinely kind person, not out of fluff or diplomacy. And from what I understand, every patient feels that he is completely focused on them and creating the best outcome.
Just become his patient. You don't need any other advice.
This question best sums up where Dr. Klein stands out - he absolutely treats each patient as a human being. Every appointment when he's in the room you feel you have his undivided attention - and he's not just being courteous. He actually is giving you his attention, and thinks about what you're saying or asking. Eventhough when I would email him I would try to be brief and matter of fact so as not to take his time, he always responded very kindly. He goes out of his way for his patients, with a no-big-deal kind of attitude, really special doctor to have.
I prefer not to get into specifics. But one thing i knew is that he always remembered everything of my history and every strategy he used was carefully thought about.
Excellent! I think it says something about Dr. Klein that everyone who works in his office is kind and caring. I haven't found one exception. The value there is not on how much money they can rake in, but rather on caring for their patients - and it's across the board.

2017, 23 Eggs Frozen
One thing I feel kind of unsure about is that when I told him [Dr. Joshua Klein] that I knew that the success rate of freezing and thawing eggs was not as high as freezing and thawing embryos, he disagreed with me and said otherwise. I am pretty sure that it is a known fact, but since his entire clinics business model is freezing eggs, I'm sure he feels that he has to believe this.
Extend is mainly for people who want to freeze eggs, so you will not have as many interactions with him [Dr. Klein] as you might if you were going through the full process of IVF, etc. I thought he was fine for the purposes of egg freezing, patient and answered questions throughout the process, but it was really the staff and the educational materials on Extend's website that were the standout for me.
How was your experience with Joshua Klein at Extend Fertility?
I did not see Dr. Klein very much through the process, once at consultation and then again at the retrieval, but I did not really feel like I needed to see him that often, given that I was only doing an egg retrieval. He was very pleasant and kind when I did see him though. One thing I feel kind of unsure about is that when I told him that I knew that the success rate of freezing and thawing eggs was not as high as freezing and thawing embryos, he disagreed with me and said otherwise. I am pretty sure that it is a known fact, but since his entire clinics business model is freezing eggs, I'm sure he feels that he has to believe this.
Extend is mainly for people who want to freeze eggs, so you will not have as many interactions with him as you might if you were going through the full process of IVF, etc. I thought he was fine for the purposes of egg freezing, patient and answered questions throughout the process, but it was really the staff and the educational materials on Extend's website that were the standout for me.
I liked the Extend Fertility, the nurses were very sweet and kind and the clinic was never full. I never had to wait very long for my appointments, and the staff was very kind and understanding.
I have PCOS so I wasn't on the shots for very long - maybe a week and a half before they triggered with Lupron.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Extend Fertility.
As I said, the staff was really the standout here. They were really compassionate, always available, and very pleasant.
Describe your experience with Extend Fertility.
The clinic is really nice, and there was never a long wait. I felt like I was going to a spa every time I visited. Very new, sterile, and modern. The educational materials they have available on their website are awesome. Everyone going through the IVF process should read those materials b/c they do such a good job of explaining it in a way that you can understand.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Extend Fertility.
It was really easy to make appointments, always available before work, and never had to wait long to get seen.
W extend, you pay around $5K. When I shopped around, it would have cost me at least $2K more to do it at a "normal" clinic.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Extend Fertility.
The only thing I wish that they did was send me paperwork to confirm the number of eggs retrieved. But when I called and asked for it, they sent it right away.