Medical SchoolU of Kansas School of Medicine
FellowshipWeill Cornell Medical College
186 Joralemon Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11201
646-962-3868
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Joshua Stewart to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Weill Cornell Medical College to a friend?
19 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Stewart called me several times throughout the process to review medications and next steps. I also saw him for the majority of my monitoring appointments, which very meaningful for me...I was initially intimidated by the egg freezing process - it is obviously a highly emotional decision. Dr. Stewart and his team simplified the process and gave me all of the information that I needed, allowing me to feel empowered by the decision I was making. I felt supported by Dr. Stewart; he is not only approachable, but also reachable.
When I did my egg freezing cycle, I was living in Brooklyn and working in Manhattan. I was so pleased that Cornell has locations in both places, making it super easy and convenient for me to get to various appointments throughout the process...From initial visit to the daily monitoring / calls with medication instructions, the nurses were super straightforward and clear...I felt very lucky to get to see my own doctor for the majority of my monitoring appointments. While the practice is busy, I always felt individually attended to and cared for.
19 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Feel comfortable asking all the questions you have. Dr. Stewart will answer them honestly and quickly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Describe the protocols Joshua Stewart used in your cycles at Weill Cornell Medical College and their degree of success.
I started injections on day two of my period. I took two daily injections for the first five / six days and then three daily injections for the remainder of the cycle. My last day of injections was a lupron 'trigger' shot.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Weill Cornell Medical College.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College.
My initial appointment and the majority of my cycle/medications were covered by insurance provided by my employer; my out of pocket expense was around $1000. I now pay $300/quarter for storage.
Describe Joshua Stewart's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Weill Cornell Medical College.
2019 - 2020
From our first consultation, Dr. Stewart wanted to get to know us as a couple and individually. He expressed the fertility journey can be tough and he would be here for us all along the way - after every blood test or result, he would call us....not just his nurses. He took extra steps to ensure we knew he was one call away for any questions or concerns. He’s the most attentive and engaged doctor I’ve ever had...We did have a chemical pregnancy / miscarriage and he was there for us emotionally as a doctor and helped us navigate what to do next. I cannot say better things about him as a doctor (and fertility support coach)!
Both nurses [at Weill Cornell Medical College] were warm and welcoming every time I saw them or heard from them...Brooklyn office is great particularly with COVID, you aren’t at a hospital with multiple floors and patient rooms - it’s just 1 floor and you can go in and out. All IUIs are done uptown but day to day appointments are in Brooklyn...We went with IUI from the beginning so it was only one strategy. After 3 attempts he still felt confident we would conceive given my results previously had continued to show growth in a positive way - 4th time, we conceived!
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Stewart is attentive and truly deeply cares about his patients. Throughout our fertility journey together it felt as if I was his only patient - that’s how much he connected with us and made the time (however long) to see or speak to us. Coming into fertility as a complete unknown to us, he explained absolutely everything in detail and made sure we felt clear and confident about each of the steps. He is welcoming and attentive when you first meet him and that did not change from the time I moved on once I got pregnant. We did have a chemical pregnancy / miscarriage and he was there for us emotionally as a doctor and helped us navigate what to do next. I cannot say better things about him as a doctor (and fertility support coach)!
No question is too dumb, ask whatever questions you have...as many times as you need to! He’s patient and will make things as clear as possible for you
Both nurses were warm and welcoming every time I saw them or heard from them.
~ $250 per IUI with insurance covering majority of it
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College.

2020
He [Dr. Joshua Stewart] takes the time to listen completely and thoroughly explains every aspect of care and treatment. He also values patients opinions and comments about their care...the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is very thorough, compassionate, and has a fantastic bedside manner. It was also great that he addresses every concern on the first visit, from the consultation to the full evaluation. You leave his office knowing exactly what is going on and what the plan is to proceed. I would 100% recommended him to anyone I know and have in fact already done so to several people.
All of Dr. Stewart’s staff [at Weill Cornell Medical College] are extremely friendly and helpful. My questions were always answered promptly...The clinic is very bright and welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. The reception staff greet you quickly and the wait is never long. Appointments are also easily scheduled at the front desk. It is truly a good experience from start to finish...As someone with PCOS who does not ovulate regularly, Dr. Stewart came up with a quick and easy plan that fit my needs and wants perfectly. Luckily for us, getting pregnant was as easy as some synthroid and metformin.
2020
How was your experience with Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Stewart is the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is very thorough, compassionate, and has a fantastic bedside manner. It was also great that he addresses every concern on the first visit, from the consultation to the full evaluation. You leave his office knowing exactly what is going on and what the plan is to proceed. I would 100% recommended him to anyone I know and have in fact already done so to several people.
He takes the time to listen completely and thoroughly explains every aspect of care and treatment. He also values patients opinions and comments about their care.
All of Dr. Stewart’s staff are extremely friendly and helpful. My questions were always answered promptly.
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
Only a small copay from my insurance.

31 Eggs Frozen
[Dr. Joshua Stewart] is an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor. I felt like I was in the best hands while going through this process and would recommend him to anyone considering fertility procedures. He is truly amazing!...was very attentive and informative every step of the way, making me feel completely comfortable physically and emotionally throughout the entire process...
This clinic [Weill Cornell Medical College] seemed very clean and organized regarding appointment scheduling and documentation. Everyone I encountered had a welcoming demeanor and was ready to answer any questions or respond to any concerns...Dr. Stewart was very attentive and informative every step of the way, making me feel completely comfortable physically and emotionally throughout the entire process.
31 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Joshua Stewart at Weill Cornell Medical College?
Dr. Stewart is an extremely caring and knowledgeable doctor. I felt like I was in the best hands while going through this process and would recommend him to anyone considering fertility procedures. He is truly amazing!
Describe your experience with Weill Cornell Medical College.
This clinic seemed very clean and organized regarding appointment scheduling and documentation. Everyone I encountered had a welcoming demeanor and was ready to answer any questions or respond to any concerns.