6.8

Jovana Lekovich works in 1 office at

430 Albee Square
Brooklyn, NY 11242

2018 - 2020, Successful
Dr. Lekovich is always honest and clear in her approach, along with reasoning for why she implements specific treatment planning. She is available through email, is quick to respond, and always always makes us feel at ease after each communication. ... Dr. Lekovich has always been willing to answer all of our questions with honesty and clarity that makes us feel confident in the care she gives us. She offers reading materials to further our own understandings, while also uses a lot of her own knowledge to explain and explore the choices she makes in each cycle.
The clinic [RMA of New York] sees many people through the day, sometimes making for a full waiting room. However, the staff are rather quick to see everyone, provide a calming environment to sit and wait, and have never waited for longer than 15 minutes for monitoring. ... The women who draw your blood are amazing. They never hurt me, always remember me and ask questions that make me feel at ease in the experience.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Ask any question and express any concern you may have. Dr. Lekovich has a wealth of knowledge regarding infertility/fertility treatment. She will be able to provide you with research backing her decision making and treatment planning. She will also address all questions or concerns without making you feel overwhelmed by information or as if it is an inconvenience.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Jovana Lekovich used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
My first cycle began with birth-control, then Gonal-F and Cetritide and Menopur. My second round involved E2 patches, Clomid, Gonal-F, and Menopur, the most successful and resulting in 12 retrieved, 3 tested, 3 frozen embryos.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nursing staff are always friendly, supportive throughout the process and prompt in calling back when I have phoned for any questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic sees many people through the day, sometimes making for a full waiting room. However, the staff are rather quick to see everyone, provide a calming environment to sit and wait, and have never waited for longer than 15 minutes for monitoring.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
There are quite a few people in the waiting room on some day, but then no one other than my self others. I typically go first thing when the doors open and have found it to be very easy and smooth. The women who draw your blood are amazing. They never hurt me, always remember me and ask questions that make me feel at ease in the experience.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York.
Insurance covered all but $7000 of each round, not including medications which came to approx $250/round.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
There was only one time in which my results had not been phoned. When I called after hours, the after hours nurse on call was able to get a hold of the staff who then immediately called me to tell me my results. they were apologetic and kind.
Brooklyn

I did 3 IUIs [with Dr. Lekovich] using only Ovidrel because I have no ovulation issues. They all resulted in negatives, but I am 40 so that doesn't really surprise me too much. We are now moving on to IVF...She explained things in detail every single time and I never felt that she was rushing me out the door for her next patient...She is not a fan of medicating if it not necessary. All of my IUIs were done just with Ovidrel. She would have allowed me to take more meds if i really wanted to but she didn't feel it was necessary. I appreciate that she doesn't just fill up every patient with hormones without considering side-effects and the change
All of the nurses and admin at RMA are very warm and calm. I always felt completely focused on...Two nurses told me different things about choosing a sperm donor. One nurse made me feel that I should definitely change my donor while the other said it was fine...Each IUI was around $300...The main problem is just that I wish they were open for more hours in the day! They only do many procedures between 9am and 12:30 which isn't always convenient. The nurses always call back when I call. I have gotten some conflicting information from some nurses, but they quickly cleared up their miscommunication.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lekovich explains everything that is going to happen in detail. She is not a fan of medicating if it not necessary. All of my IUIs were done just with Ovidrel. She would have allowed me to take more meds if i really wanted to but she didn't feel it was necessary. I appreciate that she doesn't just fill up every patient with hormones without considering side-effects and the change for multiples. She is very direct and clear. She does not coddle or spend a lot of time on letting her patients feel bad and disappointed. She just moves on to the next step in the plan, which i appreciate but may bot be for everyone. for my actual IUIs, she only performed one and other doctors did the other two. I would have preferred that she be able to do all of them, but the other doctors were equally qualified and kind.
Ask a lot of questions! She will explain them. Make a list for every meeting.
Dr. Lekovich and everyone who works at RMA is extremely kind and warm. She explained things in detail every single time and I never felt that she was rushing me out the door for her next patient.
I did 3 IUIs using only Ovidrel because I have no ovulation issues. They all resulted in negatives, but I am 40 so that doesn't really surprise me too much. We are now moving on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
All of the nurses and admin at RMA are very warm and calm. I always felt completely focused on that cared for.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Each IUI was around $300.
NY - Eastside

2018 - 2020, Successful
I was very blessed to have Dr. Lekovich as a doctor. From the beginning she diagnosed me with Vaginismus, she gave me a detailed plan to overcome it so that I could start to have fertility treatments...now after one IVF Treatment with her, I am pregnant...She was easily accessible to me which was also very important. She also understood the religious laws that my religion has regarding fertility treatments, and she was sensitive to all of them
Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) is one of the best fertility clinics in the world...guidelines of treatment was based on the tremendous research and knowledge the clinic has on fertility treatment. They also have a lot of offices in New York, so you can do the monitoring portion at a place closer to where you live...Estephany [our IVF Coordinator] was very detail oriented and communicated with us almost every day about what we needed to do with the treatment. I was very happy with her
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
I was very blessed to have Dr. Lekovich as a doctor. From the beginning she diagnosed me with Vaginismus, she gave me a detailed plan to overcome it so that I could start to have fertility treatments. My ability to overcome this complicated illness is due to her help and guidance. She encouraged me to continue and now after one IVF Treatment with her, I am pregnant. She is very thorough and compassionate. She was easily accessible to me which was also very important. She also understood the religious laws that my religion has regarding fertility treatments, and she was sensitive to all of them. She had a great sense of humor, always listened to me, and she had a positive outlook on my treatment. She was very thorough during the treatment making sure that we did everything we needed to succeed. I followed her advice and now I am pregnant with my first child.
Make an appointment and then let her walk you through how to succeed in your treatment. You can be open with her about any issues that you think are hindering you from having children, and she will work with you closely to solve them.
Dr. Lekovich made me feel very comfortable from the start of our treatment, especially the IVF Treatment. She helped me to overcome Vaginismus so that I would be able to do treatments. It was her recommendations that allowed me to overcome this terrible illness and put me in the position to start treatment and success. She also always listened to me and our partner. Her and her staff were very detail oriented and very knowledgeable and focused on my treatment. She showed me that she understood my situation and she gave me hope that I would get pregnant. She was very detailed in the IVF Treatment, making sure that she made the proper changes during treatment so that we would succeed. Her support, encouragement, her sense of humor, her knowledge, skills, and her big heart were all very evident. I was blessed to have her as my doctor.
IVF has two parts, an egg retrieval part in which as many eggs as possible are retrieved, and a Transfer part in which the Embryo is transferred into a woman's uterus. During the egg retrieval part of my treatment, I went for monitoring every day, and based on my blood levels and ultrasounds, Dr. Lekovich would make the necessary changes to the doses in my treatment. During the transfer stage, I had to go to monitoring a few times a week. Dr. Lekovich made sure to do everything possible to get optimal results.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Estephany Jimenez)
Our IVF Coordinator was Estephany Jimenez. Estephany was very detail oriented and communicated with us almost every day about what we needed to do with the treatment. I was very happy with her.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Reproductive Medicine Associates (RMA) is one of the best fertility clinics in the world. Dr. Lekovich's guidelines of treatment was based on the tremendous research and knowledge the clinic has on fertility treatment. They also have a lot of offices in New York, so you can do the monitoring portion at a place closer to where you live. The clinic is very thorough about your treatment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Since RMA has many offices, we did our monitoring in Long Island, which was closer to us.
Describe Jovana Lekovich's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
Dr. Lekovich's approach with regard to the amount of embryos transferred is based on a model that RMA follows. Since my wife was young, she only put in one embryo for the transfer.

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
I had two ICSI, PGT, freeze-all cycles [with Dr. Lekovich]. The first one only yielded 1 day-5 PGT normal embryo. She adjusted the medication for next Egg Retrieval and I ended up with 4 day-5 PGT normal embryos...listens and shares information. She seems really invested especially once IVF cycles are taking place...is straight forward but kind. She does not talk down to you and will explain everything going on. For all the major procedures (retrievals, transfers) she was the one doing it. Monitoring and IUI was done by rotating doctors.
Lots of locations [of RMA of New York], usually not a bad wait for monitoring. The clinic is big so you don’t get any hand holding. Do your own research or be prepared to assert yourself quite a bit to understand treatment protocols...The nurses always seem extremely busy. The phone calls are rushed. Generally they are helpful but I always felt like I needed to push to get an extra minute on the phone to ask questions...Monitoring varied a great deal. Sometimes it was empty sometimes it was literally standing room only.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lekovich is straight forward but kind. She does not talk down to you and will explain everything going on. For all the major procedures (retrievals, transfers) she was the one doing it. Monitoring and IUI was done by rotating doctors.
Ask questions and advocate for yourself. This is a big clinic and there is no hand holding. Dr. Lekovich is smart and committed but it’s not a mom and pop shop so you need to be assertive at times.
Dr. Lekovich listens and shares information. She seems really invested especially once IVF cycles are taking place.
I did 2 medicated timed intercourse cycles and 2 medicated IUI’s mainly for insurance purposes. These cycles resulted in negative pregnancy tests. I had two ICSI, PGT, freeze-all cycles. The first one only yielded 1 day-5 PGT normal embryo. She adjusted the medication for next Egg Retrieval and I ended up with 4 day-5 PGT normal embryos. I was happy to have an adjustment and better results. My first embryo transfer ended in chemical pregnancy. The second one she added Lupron and I have an ongoing pregnancy from that cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
The nurses always seem extremely busy. The phone calls are rushed. Generally they are helpful but I always felt like I needed to push to get an extra minute on the phone to ask questions. They are organized and all very well informed and confident. The nurses that help with the retrievals and transfers are wonderful and compassionate.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Lots of locations, usually not a bad wait for monitoring. The clinic is big so you don’t get any hand holding. Do your own research or be prepared to assert yourself quite a bit to understand treatment protocols.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I lost track of how much money we spent. We had some insurance coverage but still paid around 15-20 thousand total.
Dr. Lekovich was a very strong proponent of aSET.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I was so anxious awaiting my PGT results. It had been over 2 weeks. I finally called the company that does the testing and apparently they had released the results over a week before. I called RMA and a nurse looked it up and said “oh yes it’s in your chart”. She gave me the results but it was such big important information I would have appreciated getting as soon as possible, not a week late.
Brooklyn
[Dr. Lekovich] was very confident and competent...We had a few issues trusting the process due to multiple unexplained losses that happened at another clinic, but [she] was very positive that we could carry to term and she was right....would not perform multiple embryo transfers though we did ask...As a lesbian couple who were also experiencing unexplained infertility, we felt like we were in good hands with [her]...
The admin staff at RMA is subpar, although I believe the doctors are highly skilled and trained...Appointments and monitoring in Brooklyn we're great. Even when crowded it was an easy process. At Madison it felt much more like a cattle call...We weren't thrilled with the communication for shipping sperm from our cryobank to RMA...some of their paper forms are outdated and use heteronormative language that should be replaced by more inclusive language
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
We would definitely see Dr. Lekovich again in the future if we decide to expand our family. She was very confident and competent. We had a few issues trusting the process due to multiple unexplained losses that happened at another clinic, but Dr. Lekovich was very positive that we could carry to term and she was right.
Go to the Brooklyn office if possible. We did some monitoring at Madison because of a move and Covid, but the Brooklyn office is much more intimate and it's better to see your doctor regularly. For our last cycle, we ended up driving over to Brooklyn and it was worth it to see Dr. Lekovich and discuss our concerns with her directly.
Dr. Lekovich is warm and always spoke to us like individuals. It was always so pleasant to see her and be reassured by her in person. That said, RMA as a whole feels much more numbers driven, especially if you go to monitoring at the Madison location. The Brooklyn office is much smaller and feels less like a factory.
After our first cycle failed, we went with a "kitchen sink" approach, just in case I had some sub-clinical endometritis. While it was intense in terms of a medicated cycle, it ultimately worked for us.
How competent was Jovana Lekovich at LGBTQ care?
As a lesbian couple who were also experiencing unexplained infertility, we felt like we were in good hands with Dr. Lekovich. There were always other gay couples in the waiting room and we felt the doctor was very well versed in LGBT issues.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Our coordinator was awful, but I believe she is no longer there)
The coordinator we were assigned was awful. She ordered the prescriptions incorrectly and then did not assist us with fixing the issue via insurance. lt was a nightmare that almost cost us $12,000. Fortunately, we were able to get legal involved on our own and fix it. She also gave us incomplete information from the beginning and didn't respond to emails. We felt trapped because there was no one else to switch to and RMA makes it very difficult to escalate these problems or get someone on the phone. We essentially had to do a lot of work on our own to go around her. If you do not have the energy or resources to do this, I can imagine losing more time and money. That said, I believe she is no longer at the practice.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
RMA is a large clinic that serves a ton of clients in NYC. They don't have a patient portal and emails are very quickly deleted from their secure server. Overall, we liked Weill Cornell much better, but switched due to insurance. The admin staff at RMA is subpar, although I believe the doctors are highly skilled and trained. As long as you're aware of their administrative short comings, you can still have success there, but you may have to do a lot of leg work. It all really depends on who you are assigned to for patient coordination. We really liked Dr. Lekovich though and would work with her again.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Appointments and monitoring in Brooklyn we're great. Even when crowded it was an easy process. At Madison it felt much more like a cattle call. Very full office and long waits.
For our first cycle we were out of pocket for 50% and the second was fully covered.
For our situation, Dr. Lekovich would not perform multiple embryo transfers though we did ask. However, having now gone through a pregnancy with a singleton, I'm glad for this policy.
How competent was RMA of New York at LGBTQ care?
We were treated well overall by this clinic. However, some of their paper forms are outdated and use heteronormative language that should be replaced by more inclusive language.
Describe your experience using 3rd party reproduction (donor eggs, donor sperm, or gestational carrier) at RMA of New York.
We weren't thrilled with the communication for shipping sperm from our cryobank to RMA. They will not confirm receipt and not respond to the email you need to send them to let them know vials are on the way. We had to jump through hoops to make sure our materials arrived and it did not help us with entrusting the clinic. (We had a totally different experience at Weill Cornell where everything was communicated so clearly and signed off on and we were expecting something similar.)
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
As mentioned in previous comments we were disappointed with the adminstrative aspects of RMA. Although much of that is due to a coordinator who is no longer there.
Brooklyn
[Dr. Lekovich] was incredibly compassionate when I had a miscarriage (from a natural pregnancy) and helped me get a plan of action going right away with ivf so I could get pregnant as quickly as possible. She even went the extra mile to email late on Friday night to let me know that all three of my embryos came back chromosomally normal, news I had anxiously been awaiting. I felt she always genuinely cared how I was doing as her patient.
Finance team [of RMA of NY] was not great. Wish I had been guided a bit more through my payment options since insurance did not cover treatment. Nurses and staff were all very friendly. Loved the nurses who drew my blood at clinic- so sweet!..they are incredibly experienced and have the appointments/blood drawing etc down to a science...On the other hand, with that many patients often lined up in the morning to give blood, It felt like we were cattle.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lekovich was amazing. She was incredibly compassionate when I had a miscarriage (from a natural pregnancy) and helped me get a plan of action going right away with ivf so I could get pregnant as quickly as possible. She even went the extra mile to email late on Friday night to let me know that all three of my embryos came back chromosomally normal, news I had anxiously been awaiting. I felt she always genuinely cared how I was doing as her patient.
Go with her!!!
RMA is massive with so many patients which has its pros and cons. On the one hand, they are incredibly experienced and have the appointments/blood drawing etc down to a science. Dr. Lekovich is so knowledgeable and I feel like she has seen it all and treats each patient like she already knows them. On the other hand, with that many patients often lined up in the morning to give blood, It felt like we were cattle.
IVF with genetic testing and frozen transfer. I had had 3 miscarriages from spontaneous pregnancies as a result of chromosomal abnormalities so testing the embryos before transfer was a must.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Finance team was not great. Wish I had been guided a bit more through my payment options since insurance did not cover treatment. Nurses and staff were all very friendly. Loved the nurses who drew my blood at clinic- so sweet!
$20k
Already higher success rate with genetically tested embryo transfer and less risk with single verse multiple pregnancy/birth.
Brooklyn
I felt like a number when dealing with other staff but with Dr. Lekovich herself I felt a connection. I feel that she was personally invested in my journey and my care. She even allowed me to email her and would respond in a timely manner....Her strengths include her compassion and knowledge. She explains things very well...For my last treatment we used a Lupron protocol - the rationale was that she wanted to completely suppress my hormones due to the endometriosis found. By suppressing my hormones the goal was to closely regulate my hormones during my cycle...
This clinic [RMA of New York] is at a decent location. There are a lot of patients that are seen here. Because of the volume of patients it is important that you keep track of all of your information etc. Following up is usually necessary because sometimes it fall through the cracks...I felt like a number when dealing with other staff but with Dr. Lekovich herself I felt a connection. I feel that she was personally invested in my journey and my care...I never got to know my nursing team very well. Estephany was my care coordinator, she was great. There were certain front desk staff that were not friendly or understanding of my situation.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Her strengths include her compassion and knowledge. She explains things very well. Her weakness so far is that I have not had a child yet. My treatment continues with her and am looking forward to the outcome.
Communicate with her directly if necessary. Her staff may not be as receptive as she is.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This clinic is at a decent location. There are a lot of patients that are seen here. Because of the volume of patients it is important that you keep track of all of your information etc. Following up is usually necessary because sometimes it fall through the cracks.
I had no choice on the approach to eSet. During my last transfer I would have liked to have a multiple embryo transfer.
Jovana Lekovich

She [Dr. Lekovich] is friendly and understanding. She took her time with my husband and I and gave us thorough explanations. She is excellent at putting me at ease, which I experienced when doing the saline sonogram...This cycle she upped the menopur, isnt doing lupron, and is doing cetrotide. She started this cycle earlier (I was on the pill for less time) This is the second IVF cycle I have done with her.
Office [RMA] was not completely on top of beginning the first cycle. They are fairly receptive. Every sonogram during monitoring I get a different doctor, most are fine but one is not gentle. Dr. Letterman - try not to get him...[Nursing Staff] Nice but do not always explain everything thoroughly...[Monitoring Appointments] Pretty efficient. It is from 7 - 8:30 in the morning,..osts are very expensive, over 15,000 per cycle, not including medications and the anesthesiologist.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
She is friendly and understanding. She took her time with my husband and I and gave us thorough explanations. She is excellent at putting me at ease, which I experienced when doing the saline sonogram. Years ago I had a terrible experience with the hsg and was nervous. She is good at making conversation and is pleasant all around. I had Dr. Copperman before, she is a million times better.
Nothing in particular
Very understanding, she explains well and has a great bedside manner.
She has used gonal f, menopur, lupron. This cycle she upped the menopur, isnt doing lupron, and is doing cetrotide. She started this cycle earlier (I was on the pill for less time) This is the second IVF cycle I have done with her.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Nice but do not always explain everything thoroughly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Office was not completely on top of beginning the first cycle. They are fairly receptive. Every sonogram during monitoring I get a different doctor, most are fine but one is not gentle. Dr. Letterman - try not to get him.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Pretty efficient. It is from 7 - 8:30 in the morning, which has been difficult as I live in queens.
Costs are very expensive, over 15,000 per cycle, not including medications and the anesthesiologist. I have gotten a discount through using Bonei Olam, but it is still very expensive.
No comments
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
The first doctor I had, Dr. Copperman, was not thorough in his explanations or the routine I would go through. I am lucky to have support from people outside of the clinic or I would not know what to expect.
NY - Eastside

2021 - 2022, Successful
She [Dr. Jovana Lekovich] is very professional but knows how to talk to you like a friend. She explains things very clearly and is very knowledgeable on everything. Plus her nurse is very helpful and nice...After having my miscarriage, I set an appointment to meet with her again. She was so compassionate and helpful with getting me to understand why.
The NEW Brooklyn office [RMA of New York] is beautiful and so spread out. Especially during this time it’s easy to socially distance, clean, and feel comfortable. All the rooms they take you to are big also...Lori [nurse at RMA] is the BEST. She always gets back to you quickly and is on top of everything. She is very nice also...She [Dr. Lokevich] is very professional but knows how to talk to you like a friend. She explains things very clearly and is very knowledgeable on everything.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
After having my miscarriage, I set an appointment to meet with her again. She was so compassionate and helpful with getting me to understand why. At the end of the conversation I told her I wish she could follow me to the end of any of my pregnancy (delivery room) and she laughed and said me too.
Follow her instructions and you will be successful.
She is very professional but knows how to talk to you like a friend. She explains things very clearly and is very knowledgeable on everything. Plus her nurse is very helpful and nice.
I use clomid and then ovidrel when they told me I was ready to do IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Lori traut-savino )
Lori is the BEST. She always gets back to you quickly and is on top of everything. She is very nice also.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The NEW Brooklyn office is beautiful and so spread out. Especially during this time it’s easy to socially distance, clean, and feel comfortable. All the rooms they take you to are big also. Love it there and highly recommend it to anyone.
I cannot remember actual number but she did take my insurance. Some part I had to pay out of pocket for.

2022, Unknown Success
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Lekovich and her entire team were great. They took their time explaining everything and answering my questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all...She’s an extremely intelligent doctor with tons of knowledge. She’s published peer reviewed research papers and is ultra competent. I’m very excited to work with her, and she’s already been more thorough and proactive in 1 visit than my other doctor was through two retrievals and two transfers...
The clinic [RMA of New York] is brand new, they just moved to that location. They now provide way more services on site instead of having to go to other RMA facilities for procedures such as egg retrieval or egg transfer...Dr. Lekovich and her entire team were great. They took their time explaining everything and answering my questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all...
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Have all your questions ready for her and make sure your medical history is already sent to her office before your appointment.
Dr. Lekovich and her entire team were great. They took their time explaining everything and answering my questions. I didn’t feel rushed at all. I’m extremely excited to work with Dr. Lekovich. I can already tell she will do everything in her power to help me.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The clinic is brand new, they just moved to that location. They now provide way more services on site instead of having to go to other RMA facilities for procedures such as egg retrieval or egg transfer.
Most is covered by insurance. I’ve paid copay’s and a few out of pocked fees

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Lekovich was honest with us from day 1. She encouraged us to stay positive which we needed from our doctor. She never made us feel bad and supported us in our disappointments l always felt she was mindful of our determination and she absolutely mirrored that through treatment...She won’t advise you do anything thatll waste your very precious time and monwy.
They [RMA of New York] are VERY busy so be prepared with questions each opportunity you have to inquire. Dr. Lekovich will provide you with reasoning for treatment choices via research examples. She won’t advise you do anything thatll waste your very precious time and monwy...[nurses] were reliable and consistent while also compassionate during negative outcomes.
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
Dr. Lekovich was honest with us from day 1. She encouraged us to stay positive which we needed from our doctor. She never made us feel bad and supported us in our disappointments l always felt she was mindful of our determination and she absolutely mirrored that through treatment. Her nurses and those who drew my blood were gentle and amazing.
Be realistic. While you want Dr. Lekovich every step of the way physically— it’s simply not possible. Try to trust RMAs process alongside the other physicians who may perform ultrasounds or treatments. Also, be your own advocate if you need further explanation or understanding. Your wishes will be met with consistent callbacks from the nurses oncall.
I felt as though Dr. Lekovich was fighting for me, cheering me on and advising me in all ways possible. She was a true champion for us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York.
They were reliable and consistent while also compassionate during negative outcomes.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
They are VERY busy so be prepared with questions each opportunity you have to inquire. Dr. Lekovich will provide you with reasoning for treatment choices via research examples. She won’t advise you do anything thatll waste your very precious time and monwy.
My health insurance covered approximately 60% of treatment and all meds. I paid approximately $6000 a cycle for ivf.
I trusted her opinion every step if the way.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
Only once did a nurse miss to call with results, however, I phoned by the end of the work day. Hence my advice— be your own advocate like any other medical treatment care you receive.
2021 - 2022, Successful
Investment Banker
Dr. Lekovich always took her time to answer all my questions, she is empathetic and would calm me when I was feeling uneasy...she was very understanding but also gave us hope which was what we needed at the time. We had a list of questions and we patiently went thru them. Once moving into IVF, she would explain everything during the egg stimulation visits, and when we finally made it to embryo transfer day she was excited...
She [nurse at RMA of New York] would call me with any updates, and if we had questions she would provide detailed explanations. She is very honest and she knew how to manage our expectations...The clinic is very organized, they communicate how often you need to go in, specifically during an IVF cycle. However, I was not aware that IVF cycles worked in series and that caught me by surprise...
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
I had a follow up session after IUI didn't work for us, and she was very understanding but also gave us hope which was what we needed at the time. We had a list of questions and we patiently went thru them. Once moving into IVF, she would explain everything during the egg stimulation visits, and when we finally made it to embryo transfer day she was excited.
To take notes of the questions you have before going in. The doctor is very detailed and she would do her best to answer anything.
I felt like a human because Dr. Lekovich always took her time to answer all my questions, she is empathetic and would calm me when I was feeling uneasy. Also, the nurses were always great and supportive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Lori Traut Savino)
She would call me with any updates, and if we had questions she would provide detailed explanations. She is very honest and she knew how to manage our expectations.
2022, Successful
She [Dr. Lekovich] was smart and kind and never talked down to me. I felt very understood both as a person and as a person trying to get pregnant. She was always warm but professional. A great bed side manner...She spent almost an hour talking about my history and future and my professional life. She was very very kind and made me feel like she understood who I was and why I was there even though I might not be her typical presenting patient...
The team [at RMA of New York] is very professional and dialed in. They know what to do at every stage and there’s a feeling that they’ve seen the gamut but that doesn’t change that they treat you with everyday kindness...She [Dr. Lekovich] was very very kind and made me feel like she understood who I was and why I was there even though I might not be her typical presenting patient...
How was your experience with Jovana Lekovich at RMA of New York?
She was smart and kind and never talked down to me. I felt very understood both as a person and as a person trying to get pregnant. She was always warm but professional. A great bed side manner. I’d recommend her to anyone.
Chromosomal analysis, HSI, follicle stimulation, egg retrieval, embryo formation, transfer
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The team is very professional and dialed in. They know what to do at every stage and there’s a feeling that they’ve seen the gamut but that doesn’t change that they treat you with everyday kindness. It was the easiest and best it could have possibly been.