2.2

Edina, MN 55435
952-920-2730

1 patient review filtered by:

Treated 2017 - 2019
This clinic [Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility] is an OBGYN clinic that specializes in infertility, so I would warn prospective patients that there will be pregnant women and couples in the waiting room with you, if that is a trigger. I am at the beginning of my infertility journey, so I am not 100% sure, but I think if you need IVF procedures, OGI refers you to another clinic...In addition to her warm personality, she [Dr. Joy Hasseler] is also very knowledgeable about premature ovarian failure...She is very compassionate an empathetic, and tries to get to know you as a person...level of empathy is unlike any other doctor I've met. She is a great listener and is also willing to spend as long of time as needed to answer your questions. Even though I'm sure she has a busy schedule, she has never made me feel like an annoyance as I try to better understand my condition.
How was your experience with Joy Hasseler at Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility?
She is very compassionate an empathetic, and tries to get to know you as a person. In addition to her warm personality, she is also very knowledgeable about premature ovarian failure. Prior to Dr. Hassler, I has seen 3 difference doctors - ranging from a general practice doctor to other OBGYNs. None of them had ever had a patient with POF before and couldn't really answer any questions about my condition, which made me feel terrible. Dr. Hassler is the complete opposite.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joy Hasseler at Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility?
She is great!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joy Hasseler at Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility?
Dr. Hassler's level of empathy is unlike any other doctor I've met. She is a great listener and is also willing to spend as long of time as needed to answer your questions. Even though I'm sure she has a busy schedule, she has never made me feel like an annoyance as I try to better understand my condition.
Describe your experience with Obstetrics Gynecology & Infertility.
This clinic is an OBGYN clinic that specializes in infertility, so I would warn prospective patients that there will be pregnant women and couples in the waiting room with you, if that is a trigger. I am at the beginning of my infertility journey, so I am not 100% sure, but I think if you need IVF procedures, OGI refers you to another clinic.
Joy Hasseler