6.9

751 NE Blakely Drive
Issaquah, WA 98029
1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

[Dr. Julie Lamb] and her staff all treated us with kindness and respect...everyone at PNWF remembered us every time we interacted...She explained her thoughts about why we were having trouble very clearly and gave us clear and realistic expectations of what to expect. I felt she was truly our ally and wanted us to succeed...did not over promise, but did give us hope...I felt truly cared for...
Dr Lamb and her staff all treated us with kindness and respect. I felt that everyone at PNWF remembered us every time we interacted. They did not over promise, but did give us hope...The clinic staff are friendly and efficient. I especially appreciated that they went over a cost breakdown very carefully with us to make sure we understood...wish we could have gotten in sooner to see our providers...scheduled out 4-6 weeks.
How was your experience with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
She explained her thoughts about why we were having trouble very clearly and gave us clear and realistic expectations of what to expect. I felt she was truly our ally and wanted us to succeed. She did not give us hope when hope was not there. I felt truly cared for.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Trust her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Describe the protocols Julie Lamb used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
I took Letrozole for days 3-7 of my cycle then ultrasounds to monitor follicles before IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific NW Fertility.
Truly don’t have any examples of weaknesses- they always communicate very compassionately and get back to us right away.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
The only thing is I wish we could have gotten in sooner to see our providers- our initial consultations with an ARNP and with Dr Lamb were scheduled out 4-6 weeks. The clinic staff are friendly and efficient. I especially appreciated that they went over a cost breakdown very carefully with us to make sure we understood.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility.
SAs were about $30/each, HSG cost me $600. IUI runs about $1,000 per cycle if we do ultrasounds. Consultations cost about $200 each.
Describe Julie Lamb's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
Seattle

Dr. Lamb speaks to you as a person and not just another patient. Her compassion and willingness to sit next to you, share the good news, share the bad news, to cry and share the truth has meant the world.... Take notes. Ask questions because sometimes the information coming from Dr. Lamb can be quickly communicated.... [Pacific NW Fertility's] Strengths - very organized, accommodating, consistent Weaknesses - Blood draw is sometimes not comfortable with some of the staff & they don't always take the next person "in line"; waiting area is small and can feel awkward; kids should not be allowed in - it's so hard being in a fertility clinic as a patient and having babies present can be such a trigger for difficult and painful feelings to surface.
She listened.
I really don't remember enough information to be able to share more.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Emily Grey)
My primary nurse was absolutely amazing. She was clear, thorough, compassionate and consistent. I can't say anything else that could help her be better - she deserves an A+++++
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
Nothing major - just some miscommunication between myself and the front desk.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Julie Lamb] always advocated for single transfers, but suggested a multiple embryo transfer for my last two embryos...is a great doctor. She tries to make uncomfortable procedures and ultrasounds quick and she makes sure to keep you positive even when shes giving you bad news...is a great advocate for her patients. She will hear you out but ins't overly sensitive...She is a realist, but her communication always comes across genuine....
The [Pacific NW Fertility] facility is nice, clean and everything you would expect. The front staff is mostly great. I have run across some individuals who aren't knowledgeable or helpful, but most of the time they are great...IUI's were around ~$1k, IVF retrieval and 1 transfer was ~$20k, each additional transfer was ~$5k...The communication between the office and the lab isn't great...
How was your experience with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Dr. Lamb is a great doctor. She tries to make uncomfortable procedures and ultrasounds quick and she makes sure to keep you positive even when shes giving you bad news. During my D&C - they were having a hard time getting an IV in me because I was very dehydrated. Dr. Lamb came into the OR and held my hand under the blanket, and tried her best to comfort me. She stayed with me the whole time to make sure I didn't feel scared and alone. She truly understands the emotion behind fertility treatments and is always rooting for us.
Dr. Lamb is a great advocate for her patients. She will hear you out but ins't overly sensitive.
Dr. Lamb is very friendly. She always remembers my husband and I and remembers whats going on in our lives. She is a realist, but her communication always comes across genuine.
Started with IUI's, moved to IVF after they were unsuccessful. One egg retrieval followed by a mix of fresh and frozen transfers using both medicated and natural cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Claire)
Claire is my favorite. Shes super sweet and very knowledgeable. You can talk to her like shes your good friend - and always super helpful. Responds to my emails very quick.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
PNWF is great. The facility is nice, clean and everything you would expect. The front staff is mostly great. I have run across some individuals who aren't knowledgeable or helpful, but most of the time they are great.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Pacific NW Fertility.
They were actually great - most of the time they had my blood drawn in the ultrasound room, which was a nice luxury. They allowed for me to get in and our of there in 15-30 min.
She always advocated for single transfers, but suggested a multiple embryo transfer for my last two embryos to eliminate the emotional heartache of another failed transfer given all my stats were normal and I was young and healthy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
The communication between the office and the lab isn't great. When I needed to schedule appts one after the other, they did not coordinate and made it difficult to do so.

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Lamb has clear strategies for treatment, and navigates the often emotional roller coaster of fertility treatments with care and support. We have done several IUIs and meet at various intervals with her to discuss next steps. She is always encouraging and positive, helping keep our spirits up while being clear about the areas for growth. We feel so lucky to have met her and the whole PNWF team!
We have loved PNWF and have had a great experience. From the front desk staff, to the nurses and doctors, everyone is supportive and on top of all the details. It can be hard to get in as a new patient, so I recommend getting on the waitlist if you’re wanting to be seen sooner than 3 months out.... I cannot day enough positive things about working with Michelle! She is detailed, kind, supportive, and goes above and beyond to support her patients. She is a powerful support for Team Lamb!
How was your experience with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
It can be hard to get an appointment, as she books several months out- get on the waitlist and you may get squeezed in earlier!
Dr. Lamb is personable, kind, knowledgeable, and tailors her approach to each patient. She is warm and clear, giving encouragement and support in a data-driven, personable way.
We have done 5 IUIs, resulting in 1 biochemical pregnancy, one ectopic pregnancy, and three negative pregnancy tests. Each cycle was unique and different, varying the doses of Letrazole tablets or Folustim injections, and combined with a trigger shot to find the perfect combination.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
$3500 for 5 IUIs plus medication
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
With a nursing switchover, some information was lost in transition.