Available by cell phone
Swansea
6 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226
618.509.5523
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Julie Rhee to a friend?

9.8

6.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Vios Fertility Institute to a friend?
1 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
Dr Rhee is very sweet and listens to all of my needs, worries, and questions.... She is very knowledgeable. She had answers to all of my questions. I had a health scare after having my last son which resulted in an emergency partial hysterectomy. I am now more aware of risks and want to know all of the what if’s. Dr. Rhee was very compassionate to my situation which made me feel like I wasn’t just a number... I started by taking estradiol until my levels
1 Embryo Freezing, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
She is very knowledgeable. She had answers to all of my questions. I had a health scare after having my last son which resulted in an emergency partial hysterectomy. I am now more aware of risks and want to know all of the what if’s. Dr. Rhee was very compassionate to my situation which made me feel like I wasn’t just a number. She is also very sweet. She made me feel very comfortable to ask her anything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Make a consultation with her because you love her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr Rhee is very sweet and listens to all of my needs, worries, and questions.
Describe the protocols Julie Rhee used in your cycles at Vios Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I started by taking estradiol until my levels were ready to start injections. I started with nightly injections of 150 units of menopur and 225 units of follistim. I had several visits to have my bloodwork monitored and to have an internal ultrasound done of my ovaries. After a few days I added a ganarelix injection in the morning. I did this routine for 11 days. On day 12 I did a trigger shot of novarrel 10000 units, 450 units of follistim, and I started a z-pack. Then 2 days later (36 hours) I had my egg retrieval done. This resulted in 11 follicles retrieved. Of the 11, 8 were mature and 7 fertilized. We have a few more days to know how many made it to day 5 blastocysts.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meghan jones)
I communicated with Meghan several times through email. I feel like she was not on top of things. There were instances were orders were not received. I also feel like she just gave me a list of things that needed to get done before the egg retrieval, but they were not patient specific to me in the time that they needed to be completed. For example we are using a gestational carrier, but only if we end up with girl embryos. She had us to do all of the testing months ago which will most likely have to be done again before transfer. However, the nurses in the office are amazing. They are super friendly and helpful. They gave me confidence in all the injections I gave and they let me know that someone is always on call if I had any questions.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
They are very friendly. Their schedule is sort of difficult to get on. So book in advance. You will have daily appointments at part of the monitoring process. They have snacks and coffee in the office which is nice when you are on the run. They have an office in St. Louis and one in Swansea Illinois.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute.
Retrieval 8,600 Transfer 3,500 Meds just for retrieval 5,000 Consult 300 Fda costs 500 per person involved Pgs close to 9000 Psych eval for my husband and I and carrier and husband a little over 2000
St. Louis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute.

Dr. Rhee was very thorough. In work up she tested for things that my previous fertility clinic didn’t even mention and ended up discovering a few small factors that could be contributing to my infertility. She did regular retesting to make sure the treatment for those was working. She also had a much more involved IUI protocol than previous doctor which made me feel like everything was being done to ensure the highest chance of success. While I don’t see her at every visit, when she sees me in the clinic she recognizes me and makes me feel like i matter as a person.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Be prepared for a thorough investigation of your health / work up. Also, Dr. Rhee is very professional and straight forward so expect honest, blunt information in your consultations with her.
Dr. Rhee took ample amount of time during our consultation to go over her professional opinion in detail and answer all of our questions and concerns. I felt like her assessment and treatment plan for us was based on our personal history and not ‘this is just what we do’
We have only done 1 IUI. CD 3 baseline with labs and ultrasound. CD 3-5, letrozole 5mg. CD 10 monitoring with labs and ultrasound. Based on my labs and ultrasound, I was informed to trigger on the evening of CD 10 and come in for IUI on CD 12. No post-IUI progesterone due to previous issues with this. Will do an in office pg test 2 weeks after IUI
There are several nurses I interact with. They are all very caring and have always worked to find the answers to my questions or address my concerns. A nurse did the actual IUI procedure and she seemed very knowledgeable and competent and I felt confident in the procedure. She stayed as long as she needed to afterwards to answer all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Strengths: thorough from front desk to insurance coordinator and nurses and doctors. Office is honey and comfortable. It takes the edge off. Weaknesses: there have been a couple of communication issues that caused problems during our work up. Dr. Rhee addressed those with me personally and it was fine but I’ve found I need to be diligent about communicating my issues and expectations clearly.
IUI 1200 diagnostics all covered by insurance so not sure. Genetic carrier screening $99 self pay if insurance doesn’t cover.

Other, Unexplained
Dr. Rhee was knowledgeable, but concise...after conceiving and determining our pregnancy was healthy, she did seem genuinely happy for us. However, due to having a limited number of interactions actually with her, it is hard to go much further in depth than that...We were lucky to have success with only 1 IUI cycle! I had a total of 2 transvaginal ultrasounds and baseline bloodwork prior to IUI to determine when follicles and hormones were ready. I was on femara for 5 days and took a trigger shot to trigger ovulation when my follicles were at the size that the doctor desired - 36 hours prior to IUI.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee was knowledgeable, but concise. Before leaving Vios, after conceiving and determining our pregnancy was healthy, she did seem genuinely happy for us. However, due to having a limited number of interactions actually with her, it is hard to go much further in depth than that.
That you will have many more interactions with the nurses and other staff than with Dr. Rhee.
At times, the office would be extremely busy, which led to moments of feeling like a number. However, when not busy, I felt I was treated like a human.
I came into contact with the nursing staff most often. They were definitely caring and encouraging along the way - whether that be in person, over the phone, or via portal messages. When my insurance gave me trouble with a prescription, they took steps to make sure it was approved and/or changed the medication brand, which saved me an incredible amount of money on prescriptions.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The strengths of this clinic is after your initial appointment, you can make other appointments very quickly. We decided we were going to do IUI and got in just a few days later to start treatment toward it. There was no "you have to wait until next cycle because we do not have any open appointments". However, possibly due to this, appointments were rarely on time. On 3 occasions, we waited more than an hour for our appointment, but most frequently they ran about 20-30 minutes behind. There were occasionally appointments that were right on time, but this was more of a rarity.
For all the testing, we paid about $1,200 with insurance coverage, including copays. For IUI, we paid $1200, which included all testing, IUI, and pregnancy check, but did not include prescriptions. All prescriptions prior to pregnancy cost about $250, with some being covered by insurance and others not being covered.
St. Louis

My husband and I felt like we were Dr. Rhee’s only patient...treated us with patience, kindness, and humor...She took her time checking in with my husband and I and explaining everything to us. She never seemed rushed nor did we ever feel rushed. When treatments had to be changed mid-course she was compassionate and honest with us... We also gentic tested both my husband and myself. For IVF we did the normal monitoring (ultrasounds/bloodwork). Our fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. To prepare for our frozen transfer we did a hydrosaline sonohystogram a few weeks before transfer. We transferred 2 embryos and are expecting twin girls in September.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee was amazing. She took her time checking in with my husband and I and explaining everything to us. She never seemed rushed nor did we ever feel rushed. When treatments had to be changed mid-course she was compassionate and honest with us. I highly recommend Dr. Rhee!
You will be very happy with Dr. Rhee. She is compassionate and honest so don’t hesitate to ask questions (all of them)!
My husband and I felt like we were Dr. Rhee’s only patient. She and her staff, especially our nurse Meredith, treated us with patience, kindness, and humor. They always remembered every detail of every conversation we had and were quick with responding to all emails and questions. We can’t say enough good things about the Vios Team!
For IVF and our fresh transfer we started with ultrasounds and blood work. We also gentic tested both my husband and myself. For IVF we did the normal monitoring (ultrasounds/bloodwork). Our fresh transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. To prepare for our frozen transfer we did a hydrosaline sonohystogram a few weeks before transfer. We transferred 2 embryos and are expecting twin girls in September.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meredith )
I can’t sing Meredith’s praises enough! She was reliable and quick to respond to all emails and phone calls. Meredith made me feel so comfortable and trusting of the process. Meredith is amazing!
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The Vios office is warm and comforting. The whole staff always greeted you with a smile and made you feel at ease. It’s like one big family. Both the St. Louis and Swansea office were lovely. The only weakness is it’s hard to get a hold of someone directly. You almost always have to leave a message but that isn’t really a big deal because they are so quick to get back to you.
We are very lucky and our insurance covered a big chunk of our treatment. I can’t remember the specifics but my best guess would be $3000
Describe Julie Rhee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Vios Fertility Institute.
I would say Dr. Rhee prefers to transfer one embryo but was very open to us transferring two. She was honest about the risks of twin (multiples) pregnancy.
St. Louis

When seeking out a Fertility Specialist I was looking for a young, knowledgeable, and kind doctor. Julie Rhee is just that. She is positive, but also upfront with her findings and opinions. I feel as though she asks an appropriate amount of questions and is an active listener when I am speaking to her.... Dr. Rhee put me on Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle to get my follicles to mature. On day 10 of my cycle I went back in to get bloodwork and to have a saline ultrasound. This was to check my uterus for polyps/fibroids/abnormalities
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
I was able to have A LOT of testing done with my gynecologist before seeing Dr. Rhee. Like Ultrasound, bloodwork, an HSG, and my husband had a semen analysis. Having all of this testing completed before seeing Julie Rhee was so beneficial for us. She was able to look at our results and we had a plan of action whenever I left my very first appointment with her.
All of the staff at Vios-STL is very friendly and welcoming.
On day 3 of my cycle, I had bloodwork and my baseline ultrasound (follicles and lining looked as they should on day 3) . Dr. Rhee put me on Letrozole days 3-7 of my cycle to get my follicles to mature. On day 10 of my cycle I went back in to get bloodwork and to have a saline ultrasound. This was to check my uterus for polyps/fibroids/abnormalities. (It all came back perfect!) On cycle day 11 my husband gave me an Ovidrel shot in my stomach and on day 13 the IUI was done in office. Right now (3/5/18) I am in my tww following the IUI.
The nurses are knowledgeable. I feel like there could be a bit more organization within the office.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Strengths: Friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, clean office space, easy to locate Weaknesses: could work on organization/communication With that being said though I would without a doubt refer a friend to this clinic
My consultation appointment was $300. My initial bloodwork/US are still pending with insurance. But for the IUI, it was $1200 out of pocket, as our insurance pays $0. The Ovidrel shot was around $120.

Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
She [Dr. Julie Rhee] really got to know us as a couple and took time to help us...She was the third doctor we went to for fertility treatment. She was the first one to actually get to know us and help us get pregnant. She answered every single question we had and explained everything to us at each visit. We found out through another doctor that my husband’s sperm count was very high but not many of them were actually “good”. What Dr.Rhee found out was that I actually had a very low egg count for my age (24). Which we had no clue about.
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
She was the third doctor we went to for fertility treatment. She was the first one to actually get to know us and help us get pregnant. She answered every single question we had and explained everything to us at each visit. We found out through another doctor that my husband’s sperm count was very high but not many of them were actually “good”. What Dr.Rhee found out was that I actually had a very low egg count for my age (24). Which we had no clue about. After a couple consultations she went in and checked my tubes and found some minor scar tissue from an accident I had and cleared it out. After that she told us that our best chance of getting pregnant would be to do IVF because they could not tell why exactly we weren’t getting pregnant. We had some minor issues but nothing that would cause us to never get pregnant. She said that if she could control majority of the process then our chance of getting pregnant would be high. We decided to start the IVF process the next month. When I was supposed to start my medications we found out the price of my medicine was going to be on the very high side and we decided not to go forth with the cycle and just take some time to think about it. We actually got pregnant at home with timed intercourse as Dr.Rhee told us to do because it couldn’t hurt to keep trying at home and now we have a 4 month baby boy! Since sharing my story on social media several of my friends have reached out to me and are seeing Dr.Rhee because I recommend them to her. We are very thankful for everything her and her office did to help us.
Have hope and trust her.
Her office workers were so sweet and helpful. The office itself as relaxing and felt more like a home instead of a hospital. She really got to know us as a couple and took time to help us.
We never went through a cycle with her so I can’t help on this part.
We absolutely loved the staff and how they treated us. They had compassion and helped us so much through the process.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I loved the look of the clinic and the payment options they provided us with. They are in a location away from an OB office and a children’s doctors office. They have relaxing vibes throughout the clinic as well.
I would say she wasn’t the cheapest but wasn’t the most expensive Dr. either.
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee's strengths are her extensive blood workup, communicating effectively, listening attentively, gives options to various problems a person may have. Things that I wish more of Dr. Rhee. Doing a follow up after certain amount of failed IUIs, have her do the IUIs in the clinic, and say how much everything may cost upfront after baseline blood work is done for certain procedures... They would have to jump start ovulation for me. They would induce a period which they gave me Estradiol, then after that with careful timing and uterine ultrasounds would have me take Progesterone and if and once ovulation occurred told me which day to take my trigger shot for Ovidrel with a specific time.
European, Other
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
If you have any medical concerns that you think might hinder you from getting pregnant, do not hesitate to ask Dr. Rhee.
I expressed to Dr. Rhee how hard it already was for me having difficulty with an incurable disease and having trouble getting pregnant as well. She was attentive and has a soothing demeanor about everything I was going through. She genuinely cares about her patients and wants the best for them. She explains things thoroughly and doesn't mind clarifying anything that didn't quite make sense as she was explaining medical terminology.
They would have to jump start ovulation for me. They would induce a period which they gave me Estradiol, then after that with careful timing and uterine ultrasounds would have me take Progesterone and if and once ovulation occurred told me which day to take my trigger shot for Ovidrel with a specific time. After I gave myself the trigger shot, they had me come in for the IUI procedure. I laid down for a short while and then I went about my day as normally as instructed. After a couple weeks they check your blood work to see if your pregnant. They can usually give you results the same day if you do early labs.
The nurses at Dr. Rhee's office are compassionate, more than willing to help or explain what is taking place in your course of treatment. I would say for the most part they are fairly prompt about getting back to you. Nurse Meredith is the best. She's definitely in tune with patients. Overall, great nurses. They had one nurse who worked there that came off as quite the salesman for pulling out a loan so you can afford IVF. We were already shocked from the financial counseling right off the bat for our particular case and it was poor timing to deliver that idea and to try to sell sell sell us on something that we made clear was not for us.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The strengths with this clinic is they make you feel right at home, they make an effort to remember your name, staff is most of the time on top of their game with communication and relaying messages. Dr. Rhee is highly educated and has had high success rates and gets down to the bottom of what might be hindering you from getting pregnant. If good bedside manners matter to you, this clinic is for sure for you. Make sure to be vocal if you haven't heard back from someone from the office, be assertive after a few days to figure out whatever information you need from the office.
IUI cost 5000 per IUI. Ovidrel 100. estradoil est 30, progesterone 20, IVF is 10000 I believe. That's not including the medication anywhere between 5000 to 8000 and anesthesia 2500, and egg freezing 2000 (not so sure exact cost for freezing, it is priced for 8 eggs).
If I was going to have IVF Dr. Rhee had told us they retrieve a certain number of eggs and what are vital you can freeze which it costs to freeze on a yearly bases.
St. Louis

She had taken the time to thoroughly review my history and had an individualized plan to present at our first meeting...She is approachable and is an excellent listener...Dr. Rhee is a brilliant but down to earth physician. She is easily approachable and communicates well..Her approach is thoughtful and individualized. I was interested in some testing that was not standard of care, and I was impressed by her openness to review the relevant medical literature, contact the primary investigator of the study, and facilitate testing after it was determined that I was an appropriate candidate. It may have turned out that the testing and treatment for this condition tipped the balance towards favoring embryo implantation at my next transfer. I always felt like I understood the plan and that I was an important member of the team. I felt supported during my treatment and that my outcome mattered deeply to Dr Rhee. She was optimistic but never sugar coated my results.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee is a brilliant but down to earth physician. She is easily approachable and communicates well. I was given her email address and used it sparingly, but it was very reassuring that I could send an email at any time if I needed to. Her approach is thoughtful and individualized. I was interested in some testing that was not standard of care, and I was impressed by her openness to review the relevant medical literature, contact the primary investigator of the study, and facilitate testing after it was determined that I was an appropriate candidate. It may have turned out that the testing and treatment for this condition tipped the balance towards favoring embryo implantation at my next transfer. I always felt like I understood the plan and that I was an important member of the team. I felt supported during my treatment and that my outcome mattered deeply to Dr Rhee. She was optimistic but never sugar coated my results.
Trust her. Dr. Rhee has your back.
From the moment I met Dr. Rhee, I knew she saw me as a person. She had taken the time to thoroughly review my history and had an individualized plan to present at our first meeting. Dr. Rhee always greeted me warmly and asked how I am doing at each visit, especially if the visit was a difficult one where the results were not trending in the direction we hoped. She is approachable and is an excellent listener.
Saline US: 1 adhesion found. Hysteroscopy: adhesion take down, scar tissue cleaned up from previous misscarriage HSG completed: normal Letrozole IUI X 3: Rational: PCOS, needed some help stimulating ovulation; mild male factor. Letrozole resulted in thin lining that did not respond to estrogen supplementation. All 3 IUI were negative. Stim cycle: Antagonist Protocol due to PCOS with Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur. HCG trigger. Prophylactic Cabergoline to prevent OHSS. Egg Retrieval: Freeze All. 17 eggs retrieved, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 11 day 3 embryos, 5 blastocysts sent for PGS testing. 3 euploid embryos. Frozen Transfer #1: Required escalating doses of estrogen patches that were not effective in thickening lining. Added Menopur injections which did the trick. Transferred after 5 days of IM Progesterone: Negative. Endometrial biopsies sent to evaluate for reasons while embryo may not have implanted (at my request). No chronic endometritis. Beta-3-Integrin absent. This is a cell adhesion molecule. Monthly Lupron Depot X 3 injections Mock Transfer Cycle #1 for ERA with letrozole and Menopur: Lining too thin, aborted cycle. Mock Transfer Cycle #2 for ERA: modified natural to let my own gonadotropins grow my lining instead. Endometrial biopsies performed at day 5 and day 7 of IM Progesterone and sent for ERA (Igenomix). Results: Window of implantation best at 6 full days of progesterone. Frozen Embryo Transfer # 2: Modified Natural Cycle FET with 6 full days of IM progesterone prior to transfer. Result: Currently pregnant in second trimester.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meredith)
Meredith is incredible. She is extremely organized and always called when she said she would. She answered emails much faster than I thought was necessary. I know she is up answering emails at 10pm after her kids are in bed. If she did not know the answer to my question, she would immediately ask Dr. Rhee and then get back to me with Dr Rhee's response.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Strengths: Easy to communicate with the nurse. I almost never needed to email Dr. Rhee herself as I felt like Meredith addressed any concerns or questions I had right away. Easy to schedule monitoring appointments. I never waited long for bloodwork or US. Compassionate people who are invested in the quality of care they provide. Weakness: Still having a billing issue with the office, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the care I received. Currently the set up is that all retrievals, transfers, and weekend monitoring is done in Swansea, IL, which is not too far away but less convenient than their St. Louis location. Other: If you are not getting a call back right away, send an email, you may get a faster response.
Freeze all IVF cycle: $12,500. FET: $2,900.
Dr. Rhee was okay with 1-2 embryos. I strongly desired eSET and she was supportive.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
She was always very patient with my husband and I, taking the time to carefully explain everything and always was there to answer our questions. I felt that she really tried to do what was best for us physically, mentally and financially...The course of treatment was always communicated clearly and I felt that I knew what to expect. When we had set backs, she was patient with us and adjusted the plan...
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee had a great bedside manner. When we first went to see her, she did her due diligence by testing both my husband and I myself, came up with treatment solutions, explained all of them and left it up to us to decide. The course of treatment was always communicated clearly and I felt that I knew what to expect. When we had set backs, she was patient with us and adjusted the plan.
Be patient. The entire process is hard and can take time, but it does work. Do not lose faith.
My husband and I decided that IVF would be the best plan to help us get pregnant. The process was carefully explained to us before we started and when we were going through it, i was constantly monitored and my meds/dosage were often adjusted to make sure everything was optimal. While there was a schedule to follow, Dr. Rhee explained that everyone responds differently and adjustments are made. I am so glad they carefully monitored me. I was able to get 12 eggs from retrieval and 5 were able to be fertilized and frozen. Our fresh transfer was unsuccessful, but since we had quality embryos, we were able to jump into a frozen transfer very quickly after the failure with the fresh. The frozen transfer worked and I am now pregnant into my second trimester.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meredith Woody)
All of the nurses at Vios were wonderful. Meredith, was always available to answer any calls or questions I had. Even on the weekends, she got back to me quickly. Chris the phlotobemist was also wonderful. She did the best blood draws and always made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I really felt that they all cared. They were always and empathetic and patient with my husband and I. They definitely made this difficult process much easier.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Dr. Rhee and her team at Vios are beyond exceptional. Infertility is hard and going through treatment, IVF, etc is even harder. The care and attention that Dr. Rhee and her team provided my husband and I with was excellent. She was able to isolate our issues and form an appropriate treatment to help us achieve our goal of having a family. I am now pregnant into my second trimester and I would not be here without the help of Dr. Rhee. I truly felt that she always considering what was best for us physically, mentally and financially. I really felt that they all cared about what were going through and I was always confident that it would turn out ok. I would 100% recommend Dr. Rhee to anyone struggling with infertility. She was highly recommended to me by my OB and I am so glad that we decided to go with her. Everyone at Vios that we interacted with was truly exceptional. Dr. Rhee, Meredith, Chris, the ultrasound techs, etc were always patient and extremely empathetic to us as we navigated through the entire process.
The costs were typical costs for an IVF. I felt as though it was in line with research we had done with what IVF actually costs.
Yes, Dr. Rhee always recommended that we only transfer 1. Through both transfers, we listened to her advice and only did the 1 each time.

How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee is amazing. We have been candid from our very first consultation that we were nearing the end of our fertility journey, but wanted to try one more doctors perspective. She was willing to work with us on what she thought would be most successful for us. Even when things didn't turn out like we'd hoped, she called and talked to us and just let us know that she was sorry and that she is always thinking of the next steps we could try, if we wanted to, but never any pressure. She was extremely thorough with us, doing just about every test under the sun to make sure we had the best quality embryos to transfer with a perfectly healthy and capable uterus. That way should our journey come to an end without a baby, that we could live without regrets, knowing we did everything we could. Couldn't be happier with our choice of RE.
Make sure you ask questions, she is always happy to talk to you about how she came to her decisions, makes you feel more comfortable going forward.
Dr. Rhee is very personable and easy to talk to. She is willing to call you on the phone, meet in the office, email, whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable, no matter if it is good news or bad. She knows me and my husband and is always asking about how we are outside of our fertility life.
We did an IUI cycle with femara because it was one low cost intervention that we hadn't tried yet. I felt I had ovulated earlier that anticipated and Dr. Rhee was able to get us in quickly for 2 IUIs 24 hrs apart. Treatment was negative, but we felt we needed to try an "easy" approach just in case it worked out for us. We then moved on to IVF with Cetrotide. This was a new protocol for me doing IVF but nothing else had worked so we were willing to give it a chance. My body did not like cetrotide, I had a lower number of eggs retrieved and poor quality embryos. We did not have any embryos to freeze for genetic testing or for transfer. She then decided to go back to the lupron I had been on with previous cycles and my body responded much better. We did 2 retrievals for embryo banking and PGS testing with the same protocol. We ended up with 7 embryos tested with PGS and 2 were normal. We have done receptivity testing with pre and post receptive results and transferred 1 embryo which unfortunately was not successful.
Meredith and Andrea are both wonderful. So sweet and caring as well as organized and easy to get in contact with, if any questions arise. They always call or email when they say they are going to. I have never had any issues with getting them to order medications or give clear instructions on what to do and when, with those medications. Both are very good communicators and it is appreciated when doing a treatment that can be so stressful.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Both locations have beautifully decorated office space. All of the staff is friendly. A weakness might be that some of the ultrasound techs are maybe new to fertility scans and can take a long time and also don't always share the screen so you can see what they are looking at. But I think that is just part of being a newer practice that is growing rapidly.
Cost for treatments are comparable to other clinics I have been to. I feel they are fair and willing to work with you on payment options.
Dr Rhee was willing to let us decide if we wanted a single embryo transfer or transfer 2 embryos. She let us know that a eSET is the most recommended and gave use the pros/cons and percentage of likelihood we would be successful with both eSET or transferring two. We appreciated her insight, but ultimately it was up to me and my husband, with Dr. Rhee's guidance.
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee took the time to explain what would be most financially feasible and also explained that we would have access to CareCredit, if needed...Dr. Rhee and her staff were compassionate and informative. She took as much time as needed to be sure that we understood exactly what was to come. She was also honest, which we greatly appreciated....Dr. Rhee explained all options including the costs, pros, cons and success rates...In testing, she discovered an issue that required surgery. Dr. Rhee made every effort to make us feel calm and comfortable before, during and after said procedure, even taking the time to discuss it afterwards with family that accompanied me. She remained compassionate and optimistic throughout or entire experience with VIOS.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee made it a point to explain all potential risks and benefits of certain tests and procedures. With full understanding, we were comfortable in taking any advice she offered. In testing, she discovered an issue that required surgery. Dr. Rhee made every effort to make us feel calm and comfortable before, during and after said procedure, even taking the time to discuss it afterwards with family that accompanied me. She remained compassionate and optimistic throughout or entire experience with VIOS.
Be calm and remain hopeful. Infertility can lead you on a roller coaster of emotions that Dr. Rhee makes every effort to understand.
From the first appointment, Dr. Rhee and her staff were compassionate and informative. She took as much time as needed to be sure that we understood exactly what was to come. She was also honest, which we greatly appreciated. She was clear in stating that pregnancy may not happen right away, but that her office would see us through until the end.
Being diagnosed with unexplained infertility, my husband and I felt a bit defeated as to what course of treatment would best suit our situation. Dr. Rhee explained all options including the costs, pros, cons and success rates. After initial testing showed that both my husband and I were healthy, we chose IUI. After 5 days of chlomid, followed by the trigger shot, we went in for our procedure. We were thrilled to learn 2 weeks later that the IUI was successful and that we are expecting our little bundle due this Fall. Even at our post-pregnancy consult, Dr. Rhee was just as excited to learn that we had success the first time around, as we had been warned that it wasn't particularly common.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Vios Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Meredith and Lisa)
I was in communication with many of Dr. Rhee's staff and every experience was a pleasant one. Every single staff member was kind, compassionate and patient. They treated us like someone they had a personal investment in and were genuinely hopeful for our success. We couldn't be more pleased or thankful for each of them and the service they provided.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
We found both locations to be well-run, organized and professional. We also found it to be hugely convenient that they had a location in Illinois as well. They were willing to work around our work schedules for early appointments and provided quick feedback on any question we had.
We were one of the few with little to no fertility coverage through our insurance. Dr. Rhee took the time to explain what would be most financially feasible and also explained that we would have access to CareCredit, if needed. Our total cost would not be the average, thus I have chosen to withhold actual figures. Any time I received an EOB or bill that needed clarification on, Lisa was quick to offer insight and explanation. Dr. Rhee's office went so far as to resubmit billing for a procedure that was coded incorrectly. In my opinion, they all did what was within their power to provide the most cost-efficient care for us.
St. Louis

We also experienced low numbers of eggs during our 2 retrievals. Dr. Rhee explained why she was comfortable and confident with continuing the cycle and we were lucky enough to end up with being pregnant with twins. Dr. Rhee was compassionate, provided me with all the necessary information and never made us feel pressured into a decision...After much consideration, we took a leap of faith and skipped the PGS test and transferred our only 2 embryos...went in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks were it was confirmed we were having twins.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee explained the options, heard my concerns, and offered a recommendation of treatment, but I always felt like I had a choice. In fact, during our last cycle she explained a concern she had, but also shared that she was comfortable with either course of action we decided on. We also experienced low numbers of eggs during our 2 retrievals. Dr. Rhee explained why she was comfortable and confident with continuing the cycle and we were lucky enough to end up with being pregnant with twins. Dr. Rhee was compassionate, provided me with all the necessary information and never made us feel pressured into a decision. The day I was discharged with a healthy pregnancy was an very exciting day, yet a little sad because Dr. Rhee and her team were more like family throughout our journey.
Explore your options, but you can be confident in a decision to seek treatment with Dr. Rhee.
During my treatment, I felt I was treated very much like a human and not a number. I could call the office and talk to Dr. Rhee or her nurse, Meredith, at any time. Never felt rushed through a conversation. I also got to know the the other ladies in the office, so it felt more like a family during this difficult time.
After my OBGYN tested me for egg quality and reserve and tested my husband, Dr. Rhee began our treatment with a sonohysterosalpingogram. My tubes were not blocked, but I had dilation so Dr. Rhee recommended a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) before we moved forward with treatment. The HSG showed the dye coming through, but pooled. Dr. Rhee was comfortable with moving forward with treatment. Had it showed blockage, she would have removed the blocked tube. Because we were lucky enough to have our insurance cover IVF and we had previous pregnancy resulting in a genetic abnormality that was fatal, Dr. Rhee recommended IVF over IUI. IVF allowed us to do a genetic screening of the embryos (PGS). Because of my age and health, there was no concern or any reason to believe we wouldn't get a desired amount of eggs for the egg retrieval. I went through the first IVF cycle, but Dr. Rhee was only able to retrieve 5 eggs - 4 of which were mature. 1 egg did not make it to day 5. We tested 3 eggs with PGS. All came back abnormal. Dr. Rhee recommended another cycle of IVF and depending on how many eggs we got this time, we would bank the eggs and do another cycle. For our second IVF cycle, we changed the injections in hopes of more eggs. Unfortunately we only retrieved 3 eggs. But, we had high quality embryos again and 2 out of 3 made it to day 5 (not very common). Because the first PGS test showed all embryos to be abnormal, but abnormal for unusual chromosomal issues that would either cause an early miscarriage or would autocorrect, we talked to Dr. Rhee about skipping the PGS test and doing a fresh egg transfer. Dr. Rhee was very supportive and comfortable with the option. After much consideration, we took a leap of faith and skipped the PGS test and transferred our only 2 embryos. Six days later I got a positive home pregnancy test and Dr. Rhee did a blood test 9 days after the transfer and confirmed I was pregnant. We went for blood work 2 more times to monitor numbers and then went in for an ultrasound at 6 weeks were it was confirmed we were having twins. We heard 2 heartbeats - it was the best day! Dr. Rhee scanned me weekly through 9 weeks when I was discharged with a healthy pregnancy.
My primary nurse was amazing! During my time, the office was smaller so I didn't always get someone on the first call, but I always got a call back in a reasonable amount of time. I know they are growing, so this might be different now. My nurse and the entire team at Vios always had my appointments and procedure protocols organized and I never felt lost in the process. The entire team at Vios was genuinely invested in my care and outcome.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Everything was organized and I never had issues with appointments or prescriptions. You do have to be prepared to visit their Mercy office and their IL office during an IVF cycle.
I was lucky enough to have insurance coverage so all i paid was my out of pocket maximum. Leading to this were office visit copays, paying for injections before delivery and paying 50% of procedure cost prior to the procedure. The remaining balance was due after it went through insurance after procedure completion.
Dr. Rhee made us aware of the possibility of embryos splitting and shared all the information on the risks of carrying multiples. She also shared that based on my age and other factors, one embryo was recommended. But, she gave us the option of 1 or 2, but would not do more. I was very happy to be able to make my own decision after hearing all of the facts.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
In our very first appointment, she [Dr. Rhee] took the time to get to know us and our story. She had already reviewed all of our charts, and had a game plan in mind for what came next. She spent a significant amount of time explaining what would happen and how it would happen to us as well as any risks involved. She could get started right away, and she held our hand through the whole process. While Dr. Rhee is incredibly smart, she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She made the process fun and even though we didn't conceive through "conventional means" she really made the process special for us.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee is fantastic, I truly can't imagine having gone to anyone else. In our very first appointment, she took the time to get to know us and our story. She had already reviewed all of our charts, and had a game plan in mind for what came next. She spent a significant amount of time explaining what would happen and how it would happen to us as well as any risks involved. She could get started right away, and she held our hand through the whole process. While Dr. Rhee is incredibly smart, she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She made the process fun and even though we didn't conceive through "conventional means" she really made the process special for us. I'll never forget what she's done for our family. Dr. Rhee couldn't have been more wonderful, I honestly wouldn't change a single thing!
I would tell a prospective client to meet her as soon as they're ready; the whole process isn't as scary as you think, she makes it wonderful!
Julie's entire staff knows us by name. Often times, I didn't even have to sign in upon arrival, they knew me already! I saw the same nurses and patient coordinators every time I was there, and when I had questions I didn't have to give them every little detail of where I was in the process, they committed it to memory and knew how to answer my questions without prompting.
While I don't recall specific names, I can tell you that we did two transfers. The first time we did an egg retrieval and a fresh transfer. During that process I took injectable and oral hormones/prescriptions while building the egg reserve, a trigger shot, and then after transfer. We did not have success on this transfer. Next we did a frozen egg transfer, adjusting protocol and increasing the number of embryos transferred to two [rather than one on the first try]; we had success! Because we didn't have to do a retrial, this process was simpler. We still had injectables and oral medication, slightly altered from the first round. I am currently 9.5 weeks pregnant.
Meredith is the bees knees. She's incredible. We've been working with Vios for months, and she was there the entire way through. She was present at every procedure, she answered all my calls and emails within hours [even on the weekends!], she was incredibly organized when giving us direction, and she often called to check up on us throughout the process. There's not a single thing I would change about my interactions with Meredith!
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Rhee and her incredible team at Vios Fertility Clinic. My husband and I interviewed them and sought their help after three years without success and two miscarriages. Dr. Rhee took the time to hand-hold us through the entire process and could begin right away. She is knowledgeable, she is kind, and I have no doubt that she's absolutely the best! What I loved most about working with the team at Vios is the friendly faces I saw through each appointment - consistently seeing the same team members, team members who know us and our story - put our minds at ease. I didn't have to explain our "saga" or where I was in the IVF process with every question, Meredith [the best damn patient coordinator of all time!] knew exactly what was going on with me. My questions were answered thoroughly and quickly - and trust me, after what we've been through, we had a lot [poor Meredith!]! I can't thank this incredible team enough for making our dreams of having a family come true! If you want the best care, the best team, and the best experience the group at Vios is the choice for you, they are truly your partner in conception. The only suggestion for change I might have is in the document given outlining medicine post-transfer. The first transfer we misread the information and we were a day or two late in starting a protocol. The sheet was a little confusing because it lists all the medicines, but not necessarily in the order you'll start them. It might be more beneficial to have sheet that outlines each day and what you take. I was able to type up my own at home, that included check marks every day that I checked when I took the medicine, and it was much easier to manage the second time around. This is SUCH a minor thing, I only thought of it because you're asking!
The cost for the care with Dr. Rhee was around $16,000, I think.

How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee was fantastic to work with. My husband and I didn't know what to expect and because of that were nervous about going down the path of infertility treatment. Dr. Rhee immediately made us feel at ease our first visit, as she truly got to know us and our background and took a genuine interest in our journey. She was very knowledgeable and immediately came up with a treatment plan moving at a pace we were comfortable with. As setbacks occurred, she would quickly adjust the plan to ensure that we were getting the best treatment for success. We saw her several times within our treatment, and she was always available if we needed any additional information. We couldn't have been happier with her professionalism, knowledge, and how she treated us.
Don't be nervous and don't hesitate to get started right away. Dr. Rhee will immediately make you feel at ease and works with patients to understand where they are at in the process and how aggressive they want to be with treatments. She would often give us several options and take the time to discuss them in depth so we could make a decision we were comfortable with. She's the best!
Dr. Rhee individualized all treatment plans and really took the time to get to know my husband and I at each visit. We got to know not only her but her office staff on a personal level, and felt like they were invested in our success as much as we were. We couldn't have been happier with the level of care we received during a difficult journey.
We originally started off with femara and timed intercourse, as my husband and I weren't ready for some of the more aggressive treatment plans emotionally yet. However, after the first cycle of femara it was confirmed that I wasn't ovulating, so Dr. Rhee immediately adjusted the treatment plan and added in additional monitoring. We used both femara and injectables (Gonal G) the second cycle along with a trigger shot and an IUI. That cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The next cycle, which was successful we stuck with the femara and injectables (Menapur) and IUI. Dr. Rhee adjusted the type of injectable as I was close to over-responding on a low-dose of Gonal F. The 2nd IUI cycle was our successful cycle!
Meredith is the BEST! She was always available whenever we needed ANYTHING, and took the time to explain everything in detail. It was obvious that she cared about all her patients and her warm, caring personality was much appreciated during this stressful time!
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Vios was a great clinic to go to; they recently moved into a bigger office, and the décor is very welcoming to patients. The entire office staff is fantastic, and you grow to feel like they are an extension of your family. We never had a long wait at the office, and always could make appointment times around our full-time work schedule.
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee was was very caring and spent an hour with us in each consultation. She made sure we knew the pros and cons of each option (IUI or IVF). She explained the tests that would be run and made me feel at ease...My first round of tests were diagnostic blood work and ultrasounds. she then ordered a saline ultrasound. I was a nervous wreck for the saline ultrasound, but Dr. Rhee talked to me through the exam so I knew what to expect. I start my baseline testing for our first IVF cycle next Friday. I have a tentative calendar of events for that cycle but can not elaborate at this time as it is in progress.
None
After my first appointment I felt like the team was a little disorganized in providing responses to my question. Once I decided on IVF, I spoke with an IVF nurse who was so nice and caring. She walked me through the next series of events. I have not started yet (start next Friday) but as long as I have this nurse in my corner I feel comfortable.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I think all of the employees are very compassionate about their patients and jobs. They are excellent listeners. The weakness would just be the organizational aspect. I have been passed around a few times when I call about tests or my prior auth.
I am still in progress so not sure how much overall cost of IVF will be. My insurance covers a chunk of the procedure, but we are estimating roughly $7k to be the amount owed by us.
Dr. Rhee suggests transferring one embryo. Due to my size she said multiples would put me as high risk and she wants to avoid that if possible.
St. Louis
Dr. Rhee was extremely compassionate and made sure all of our concerns were addressed. Despite seeing how busy her office was at times, I always felt like I was her only patient. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and comforting. Throughout our treatment, I felt like we were given decisions of which route we wanted to go, and able to make decisions based on financial impact and how aggressive we wanted to be.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
You could be in for a long, tiring journey, but you are in absolutely wonderful hands!
Dr. Rhee, all of the nurses, and the entire office staff took the time to get to know my husband and I. With as often as we were going to the office, it was nice to feel like we were visiting friends rather than focusing on the pending appointment.
We love, love, LOVED Meredith! She was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about our treatments and able to answer any and all questions.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
I would give this office high ratings even during our treatment before we had success. I really do not have anything but wonderful things to say about this clinic and would highly recommend any family and friends.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
She [Dr. Rhee] wanted to get started quickly. I didn't feel like we had the time we wanted to have our questions answered. Not overall compassionate after I passed out from a procedure. I left feeling like I don't want these people taking care of me when i am under anthesthia...I felt pushed to do this test and take that medicine. I didn't feel listened to. This was not my first time doing treatment and I know my body, I know what works and I wanted a doctor who would take that into consideration...Go somewhere else. Go to someone who has more experience. She just started practicing on her own at the start of 2016...
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
She wanted to get started quickly. I didn't feel like we had the time we wanted to have our questions answered. Not overall compassionate after I passed out from a procedure. I left feeling like I don't want these people taking care of me when i am under anthesthia
I passed out after a procedure and was in pain. The nurse could barley manage to come into the room and help me. Thankfully my husband was there to take care of me. The Medical assistant was also helpful but being an nurse myself I wasn't impressed. When your patient needs something you help no excuses.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
It's a new clinic. The office is small and cramped. It doesn't even have a bathroom in it which was a problem.
St. Louis

[Dr.] Julie Rhee is exactly what you want in a doctor, especially when you're going through the overwhelming emotions that infertility causes. Julie is extremely intelligent, a clear communicator, and genuinely cares for her patients. She was able to provide clear options and give me hope...When I first met with Dr. Rhee, she took the time to not only try to understand the fertility issues we had that led us to her, but to just get to know us and help my husband and I feel relaxed...
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
I would recommend a prospective patient to not waste time going to see Julie. I know it can be overwhelming at the thought of starting fertility treatment after trying to get pregnant naturally on your own for awhile, but seeing Julie is exactly the next step you should take. She also provides many options for how to get pregnant and does full testing to see if she can determine the root cause before starting any tests.
The nursing staff and Dr. Rhee work as a team. They are all there to help the patients achieve their dream- successful pregnancy.
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee is the best! She truly cares for her patients and customizes each treatment plan to your personal needs. She takes her time with each patient, answering any and all questions. I never felt rushed when at her office....Dr. Rhee and staff were very caring and compassionate. I received so much more personal attention than I did with my prior Doctor....Dr. Rhee does a great job answering any questions you may have. She is honest, intelligent and compassionate.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Ask questions. Dr. Rhee does a great job answering any questions you may have. She is honest, intelligent and compassionate.
The nursing staff works as a team. All knew me by name. Meredith was very responsive to my needs and always provided honest feedback.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
Though Vios is a newer clinic, their staff is the best. Very professional and personable. You don't feel like a number. They're still working through billing kinks, but all my questions are answered/taken care of when I call.

7 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Rhee personalizes an individual plan for each patient, you do not just follow some standard protocol. She takes the time to meet with you and discuss all tests and procedures as well as answer any questions you have....Dr. Rhee is very positive and genuine. It is very apparent she loves her job! She carries herself in a very professional manner and is very knowledgable. She takes the time to explain every detail of the tests and procedures, what they are, why they are done and what the results mean.
7 IUI, 5 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
The entire staff at Vios was extremely helpful. They were always there to assist in anyway they could. Meredith was very organized, always upbeat and was exceptional at following up with me. I could e-mail or call anytime of the day and she got back with me almost immediately!
St. Louis

She [Dr. Rhee] is an amazing doctor. She explained things in a simple manner. And always had answers for my questions with specific research/study in mind. She was genuinely worried for me when I got sick from the injections in both IVF cycles. ... She was genuine and caring from the first visit. I went back for second cycle because of this. ... She mentioned multiple times the risk of transferring 2 instead of 1
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
She is an amazing doctor. She explained things in a simple manner. And always had answers for my questions with specific research/study in mind. She was genuinely worried for me when I got sick from the injections in both IVF cycles.
Ask a lot of questions!
Frozen transfer with two 5 day embryos...both successful.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
They saw me in a timely manner except for a few times when they worked me in. I was unhappy with having to pay a large bill from a previous cycle(1.5yrs ago) when I went to see her at the beginning of my second cycle. I received no bill but was still expected to pay a old cycle bill.
She mentioned multiple times the risk of transferring 2 instead of 1
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee took the time to explain all of our options and the procedures in great detail, so that we were comfortable moving forward. She also adjusted our treatment course as indicated if a cycle was unsuccessful...All of the Vios staff, including the nurse, receptionist, ultrasonographer, and lab technician, were fantastic. They were prompt to respond to my questions, call me with test results, and gave excellent direction in terms of next steps, how to use certain medications, etc.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Dr. Rhee and her staff were extremely kind, patient, and informative throughout our time as patients. They were also very flexible in working with my busy schedule and getting me in for early appointments.
St. Louis
Dr. Rhee thoroughly explained every aspect of my treatment. She told me like it was going to be and nothing was a surprise. She was the one that called to tell me that I was pregnant. She is awesome.... Before treatment started I was put on birth control pills. I was monitored closely and put on gonal f and menopur. I also had to take a trigger shot before I went in for retrieval. Progesterone shots started right after the retrieval. The injectables did increase as they monitored my ovaries and eggs. My first IVF with low AMH resulted in a single birth
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Listen to what Dr. Rhee has to say and ask questions. It is hard having to go through infertility treatment but know that her office is there for you.
Dr. Rhee was always personable with me. We went to visit her after I had my son. She knows all of our names.
This is the treatment that I used for IVF. Before treatment started I was put on birth control pills. I was monitored closely and put on gonal f and menopur. I also had to take a trigger shot before I went in for retrieval. Progesterone shots started right after the retrieval. The injectables did increase as they monitored my ovaries and eggs. My first IVF with low AMH resulted in a single birth.
The nursing staff is different now than it was when I went through treatment in 2016. I have not had a nurse that was helpful or compassionate.
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
As a new patient I was nervous as I didn't know what to expect. After getting to know them I felt comfortable going every time. They became family as I was at the office a couple times a week. I went for another consultation recently and was happy this time around also.
There was a set fee for IVF. Medications were ordered from a company.
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee has been honest, forthcoming, direct and compassionate all at the same time. She listens, doesn't make us feel rushed or like she needs to get to the next patient. She listens, answers questions, and if she doesn't have an answer immediately she ensures to follow up with us quickly.... We've only had our consultation, genetic testing, diagnostic blood work, egg reserve testing, and semen analysis so far. We still have to compete an hsg and Saline ultrasound and plan to have our first ivf cycle in June
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Vios Fertility Institute?
Ask questions and be honest, and don't rule anything out until you have ALL the information. She will listen and build a relationship with you before jumping into anything stop don't go in thinking you'll have a procedure that week
She has been honest, encouraging, informative, answered EVERY question and doesn't rush our appointments.
I've called with concerns and upset and they listen, encourage, and don't rush. Every one of them are quick to respond to emails and always provide and answer
Describe your experience with Vios Fertility Institute.
The clinic staff are quick and efficient, they get you checked in quickly and we never wait long. The ultrasound techs are quick and help take your mind off the awkwardness. The lab is a little chaotic and small but nothing bad.