5.5

5551 Winghaven Blvd
O'Fallon, MO 63368
6 Bronze Pointe
Swansea, IL 62226

In our very first appointment, she [Dr. Rhee] took the time to get to know us and our story. She had already reviewed all of our charts, and had a game plan in mind for what came next. She spent a significant amount of time explaining what would happen and how it would happen to us as well as any risks involved. She could get started right away, and she held our hand through the whole process. While Dr. Rhee is incredibly smart, she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She made the process fun and even though we didn't conceive through "conventional means" she really made the process special for us.
I saw the same nurses and patient coordinators [at Vios STL] every time I was there, and when I had questions I didn't have to give them every little detail of where I was in the process, they committed it to memory and knew how to answer my questions without prompting...Meredith is the bees knees. She's incredible. We've been working with Vios for months, and she was there the entire way through. She was present at every procedure, she answered all my calls and emails within hours [even on the weekends!], she was incredibly organized when giving us direction, and she often called to check up on us throughout the process.
How was your experience with Julie Rhee at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Dr. Rhee is fantastic, I truly can't imagine having gone to anyone else. In our very first appointment, she took the time to get to know us and our story. She had already reviewed all of our charts, and had a game plan in mind for what came next. She spent a significant amount of time explaining what would happen and how it would happen to us as well as any risks involved. She could get started right away, and she held our hand through the whole process. While Dr. Rhee is incredibly smart, she also has a wonderful bedside manner. She made the process fun and even though we didn't conceive through "conventional means" she really made the process special for us. I'll never forget what she's done for our family. Dr. Rhee couldn't have been more wonderful, I honestly wouldn't change a single thing!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Rhee at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
I would tell a prospective client to meet her as soon as they're ready; the whole process isn't as scary as you think, she makes it wonderful!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Julie Rhee at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
Julie's entire staff knows us by name. Often times, I didn't even have to sign in upon arrival, they knew me already! I saw the same nurses and patient coordinators every time I was there, and when I had questions I didn't have to give them every little detail of where I was in the process, they committed it to memory and knew how to answer my questions without prompting.
Describe the protocols Julie Rhee used in your cycles at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute) and their degree of success.
While I don't recall specific names, I can tell you that we did two transfers. The first time we did an egg retrieval and a fresh transfer. During that process I took injectable and oral hormones/prescriptions while building the egg reserve, a trigger shot, and then after transfer. We did not have success on this transfer. Next we did a frozen egg transfer, adjusting protocol and increasing the number of embryos transferred to two [rather than one on the first try]; we had success! Because we didn't have to do a retrial, this process was simpler. We still had injectables and oral medication, slightly altered from the first round. I am currently 9.5 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Meredith Woody)
Meredith is the bees knees. She's incredible. We've been working with Vios for months, and she was there the entire way through. She was present at every procedure, she answered all my calls and emails within hours [even on the weekends!], she was incredibly organized when giving us direction, and she often called to check up on us throughout the process. There's not a single thing I would change about my interactions with Meredith!
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Rhee and her incredible team at Vios Fertility Clinic. My husband and I interviewed them and sought their help after three years without success and two miscarriages. Dr. Rhee took the time to hand-hold us through the entire process and could begin right away. She is knowledgeable, she is kind, and I have no doubt that she's absolutely the best! What I loved most about working with the team at Vios is the friendly faces I saw through each appointment - consistently seeing the same team members, team members who know us and our story - put our minds at ease. I didn't have to explain our "saga" or where I was in the IVF process with every question, Meredith [the best damn patient coordinator of all time!] knew exactly what was going on with me. My questions were answered thoroughly and quickly - and trust me, after what we've been through, we had a lot [poor Meredith!]! I can't thank this incredible team enough for making our dreams of having a family come true! If you want the best care, the best team, and the best experience the group at Vios is the choice for you, they are truly your partner in conception. The only suggestion for change I might have is in the document given outlining medicine post-transfer. The first transfer we misread the information and we were a day or two late in starting a protocol. The sheet was a little confusing because it lists all the medicines, but not necessarily in the order you'll start them. It might be more beneficial to have sheet that outlines each day and what you take. I was able to type up my own at home, that included check marks every day that I checked when I took the medicine, and it was much easier to manage the second time around. This is SUCH a minor thing, I only thought of it because you're asking!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Rhee at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The cost for the care with Dr. Rhee was around $16,000, I think.
St. Louis
The entire office staff [at Vios Fertility Institute] is fantastic, and you grow to feel like they are an extension of your family. We never had a long wait at the office, and always could make appointment times around our full-time work schedule... felt like they were invested in our success as much as we were. We couldn't have been happier with the level of care we received during a difficult journey.
Dr. Rhee was fantastic to work with. My husband and I didn't know what to expect and because of that were nervous about going down the path of infertility treatment. Dr. Rhee immediately made us feel at ease our first visit, as she truly got to know us and our background and took a genuine interest in our journey. She was very knowledgeable and immediately came up with a treatment plan moving at a pace we were comfortable with. As setbacks occurred, she would quickly adjust the plan to ensure that we were getting the best treatment for success. We saw her several times within our treatment, and she was always available if we needed any additional information. We couldn't have been happier with her professionalism, knowledge, and how she treated us.
Don't be nervous and don't hesitate to get started right away. Dr. Rhee will immediately make you feel at ease and works with patients to understand where they are at in the process and how aggressive they want to be with treatments. She would often give us several options and take the time to discuss them in depth so we could make a decision we were comfortable with. She's the best!
Dr. Rhee individualized all treatment plans and really took the time to get to know my husband and I at each visit. We got to know not only her but her office staff on a personal level, and felt like they were invested in our success as much as we were. We couldn't have been happier with the level of care we received during a difficult journey.
We originally started off with femara and timed intercourse, as my husband and I weren't ready for some of the more aggressive treatment plans emotionally yet. However, after the first cycle of femara it was confirmed that I wasn't ovulating, so Dr. Rhee immediately adjusted the treatment plan and added in additional monitoring. We used both femara and injectables (Gonal G) the second cycle along with a trigger shot and an IUI. That cycle resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The next cycle, which was successful we stuck with the femara and injectables (Menapur) and IUI. Dr. Rhee adjusted the type of injectable as I was close to over-responding on a low-dose of Gonal F. The 2nd IUI cycle was our successful cycle!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Meredith )
Meredith is the BEST! She was always available whenever we needed ANYTHING, and took the time to explain everything in detail. It was obvious that she cared about all her patients and her warm, caring personality was much appreciated during this stressful time!
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Vios was a great clinic to go to; they recently moved into a bigger office, and the décor is very welcoming to patients. The entire office staff is fantastic, and you grow to feel like they are an extension of your family. We never had a long wait at the office, and always could make appointment times around our full-time work schedule.
St. Louis
She [Dr. Julie Rhee] sat down and spoke with me about realistic expectations with treatment...I believe that Dr. Rhee is very knowledgable and has her patients' interests at heart. She was very thorough and honest at the consultation - spending over an hour with us. During our visit to discuss the failed embryos...listened to what our concerns were. She allowed us to move forward on our own timeline and understood if we could not do it financially or emotionally.
The clinic [Vios Fertility Institute] is very busy and they are very good about organization and getting people in & out as quickly as possible. They are all very friendly and will go that extra mile. Free coffee and snacks in the waiting room and consultation rooms...14000 retrieval and transfer with monitoring...Embryologist said the egg quality was poor- not much resistance with ICSI...9 eggs, 7 mature, 4 fertilized, 0 made it to day 5...I believe the 2nd cycle was a low dose flare protocol to aid in egg quality.
I believe that Dr. Rhee is very knowledgable and has her patients' interests at heart. She was very thorough and honest at the consultation - spending over an hour with us. During our visit to discuss the failed embryos, she did. It rush at all and listened to what our concerns were. She allowed us to move forward on our own timeline and understood if we could not do it financially or emotionally.
Ask questions.
She sat down and spoke with me about realistic expectations with treatment.
I believe the 1st was a standard protocol... 150 menopur, 225u follistim with an hcg 10000u trigger. Embryologist said the egg quality was poor- not much resistance with ICSI. 9 eggs, 7 mature, 4 fertilized, 0 made it to day 5. I believe the 2nd cycle was a low dose flare protocol to aid in egg quality. Initially I was on dexamethasone 1mg, 75 menopur, 125u follistim, omnitrope & lupron with a hcg trigger. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 4 fertilized and transferred day 3.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic is very busy and they are very good about organization and getting people in & out as quickly as possible. They are all very friendly and will go that extra mile. Free coffee and snacks in the waiting room and consultation rooms.
14000 retrieval and transfer with monitoring
St. Louis
Dr. Rhee was extremely compassionate and made sure all of our concerns were addressed. Despite seeing how busy her office was at times, I always felt like I was her only patient. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and comforting. Throughout our treatment, I felt like we were given decisions of which route we wanted to go, and able to make decisions based on financial impact and how aggressive we wanted to be.
We love, love, LOVED Meredith [a nurse at Vios Fertility Institute]! She was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about our treatments and able to answer any and all questions.... Dr. Rhee, all of the nurses, and the entire office staff took the time to get to know my husband and I. With as often as we were going to the office, it was nice to feel like we were visiting friends rather than focusing on the pending appointment.
You could be in for a long, tiring journey, but you are in absolutely wonderful hands!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Meredith)
We love, love, LOVED Meredith! She was extremely responsive and knowledgeable about our treatments and able to answer any and all questions.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
I would give this office high ratings even during our treatment before we had success. I really do not have anything but wonderful things to say about this clinic and would highly recommend any family and friends.

IUI With Other Docs
She [Dr. Rhee] wanted to get started quickly. I didn't feel like we had the time we wanted to have our questions answered. Not overall compassionate after I passed out from a procedure. I left feeling like I don't want these people taking care of me when i am under anthesthia...I felt pushed to do this test and take that medicine. I didn't feel listened to. This was not my first time doing treatment and I know my body, I know what works and I wanted a doctor who would take that into consideration...Go somewhere else. Go to someone who has more experience. She just started practicing on her own at the start of 2016...
It's a new clinic [Vios]. The office is small and cramped. It doesn't even have a bathroom in it which was a problem...I passed out after a procedure and was in pain. The nurse could barley manage to come into the room and help me. Thankfully my husband was there to take care of me. The Medical assistant was also helpful but being an nurse myself I wasn't impressed. When your patient needs something you help no excuses...
She wanted to get started quickly. I didn't feel like we had the time we wanted to have our questions answered. Not overall compassionate after I passed out from a procedure. I left feeling like I don't want these people taking care of me when i am under anthesthia
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
It's a new clinic. The office is small and cramped. It doesn't even have a bathroom in it which was a problem.
St. Louis

[Dr.] Julie Rhee is exactly what you want in a doctor, especially when you're going through the overwhelming emotions that infertility causes. Julie is extremely intelligent, a clear communicator, and genuinely cares for her patients. She was able to provide clear options and give me hope...When I first met with Dr. Rhee, she took the time to not only try to understand the fertility issues we had that led us to her, but to just get to know us and help my husband and I feel relaxed...
The nursing staff [at Vios -STL clinic] and Dr. Rhee work as a team. They are all there to help the patients achieve their dream- successful pregnancy...I would recommend a prospective patient to not waste time going to see Julie. I know it can be overwhelming at the thought of starting fertility treatment after trying to get pregnant naturally on your own for awhile, but seeing Julie is exactly the next step you should take. She also provides many options for how to get pregnant and does full testing to see if she can determine the root cause before starting any tests...
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The nursing staff and Dr. Rhee work as a team. They are all there to help the patients achieve their dream- successful pregnancy.
St. Louis

She [Dr. Rhee] is an amazing doctor. She explained things in a simple manner. And always had answers for my questions with specific research/study in mind. She was genuinely worried for me when I got sick from the injections in both IVF cycles. ... She was genuine and caring from the first visit. I went back for second cycle because of this. ... She mentioned multiple times the risk of transferring 2 instead of 1
They [Vios Fertility Institute] saw me in a timely manner except for a few times when they worked me in. ... She mentioned multiple times the risk of transferring 2 instead of 1 ... I was unhappy with having to pay a large bill from a previous cycle(1.5yrs ago) when I went to see her at the beginning of my second cycle. I received no bill but was still expected to pay a old cycle bill. ...
She is an amazing doctor. She explained things in a simple manner. And always had answers for my questions with specific research/study in mind. She was genuinely worried for me when I got sick from the injections in both IVF cycles.
Ask a lot of questions!
Frozen transfer with two 5 day embryos...both successful.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
They saw me in a timely manner except for a few times when they worked me in. I was unhappy with having to pay a large bill from a previous cycle(1.5yrs ago) when I went to see her at the beginning of my second cycle. I received no bill but was still expected to pay a old cycle bill.
Describe Julie Rhee's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
She mentioned multiple times the risk of transferring 2 instead of 1
What specific things went wrong at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute)?
St. Louis

Dr. Rhee is the best! She truly cares for her patients and customizes each treatment plan to your personal needs. She takes her time with each patient, answering any and all questions. I never felt rushed when at her office....Dr. Rhee and staff were very caring and compassionate. I received so much more personal attention than I did with my prior Doctor....Dr. Rhee does a great job answering any questions you may have. She is honest, intelligent and compassionate.
Though Vios is a newer clinic, their staff is the best. Very professional and personable. You don't feel like a number. They're still working through billing kinks, but all my questions are answered/taken care of when I call...The nursing staff works as a team. All knew me by name. Meredith was very responsive to my needs and always provided honest feedback...Dr. Rhee and staff were very caring and compassionate.
Ask questions. Dr. Rhee does a great job answering any questions you may have. She is honest, intelligent and compassionate.

Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Rhee personalizes an individual plan for each patient, you do not just follow some standard protocol. She takes the time to meet with you and discuss all tests and procedures as well as answer any questions you have....Dr. Rhee is very positive and genuine. It is very apparent she loves her job! She carries herself in a very professional manner and is very knowledgable. She takes the time to explain every detail of the tests and procedures, what they are, why they are done and what the results mean.
The entire staff at Vios was extremely helpful. They were always there to assist in anyway they could. Meredith was very organized, always upbeat and was exceptional at following up with me. I could e-mail or call anytime of the day and she got back with me almost immediately!
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Rhee took the time to explain all of our options and the procedures in great detail, so that we were comfortable moving forward. She also adjusted our treatment course as indicated if a cycle was unsuccessful...All of the Vios staff, including the nurse, receptionist, ultrasonographer, and lab technician, were fantastic. They were prompt to respond to my questions, call me with test results, and gave excellent direction in terms of next steps, how to use certain medications, etc.
Dr. Rhee and her staff were extremely kind, patient, and informative throughout our time as patients. They were also very flexible in working with my busy schedule and getting me in for early appointments.

2018 - 2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Julie Rhee is wonderful. She gets to know you and doesn’t just think of you as a number...She prefers to only do a single embryo but is willing to do what the patient wants...when the results weren’t what we hoped she messaged us telling us how sorry she was for us and that she would be thinking about us...don’t be afraid to bring something on your mind up to her
[The staff at Vios Fertility Institute] make you feel welcomed and if you are there long enough they get get to know you personally. They take interest in your journey and are happy with you and sad with you...communication sometimes lacks from the nurse or 3rd part team...Sometimes it takes a few days to get an answer back when you message them
Dr. Julie Rhee is wonderful. She gets to know you and doesn’t just think of you as a number. She really cares about her patients. Dr. Rhee goes above and beyond and is willing to help you in anyway she can.
Listen to what she has to say and don’t be afraid to bring something on your mind up to her
I felt like a human because when the results weren’t what we hoped she messaged us telling us how sorry she was for us and that she would be thinking about us.
Used gonalf, menapure for both egg retrieval’s results were we had mature eggs and were able to freeze them. for all transfers we used letrozole, dexamethasone, doxycycline, estrace 3 times a day, and PIO injections. This last transfer we also added in progesterone pill and suppository. Results were we got the 1st beta test positive but the next ones were either negative or not rising properly
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Erica)
The primary nurse assigned to us was okay to deal with but one of the nurses that have been with us from when we first started going there is who we prefer to talk with. Sometimes it takes a few days to get an answer back when you message them.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
Strengths are they make you feel welcomed and if you are there long enough they get get to know you personally. They take interest in your journey and are happy with you and sad with you. Weakness is communication sometimes lacks from the nurse or 3rd part team.
So far with 2 iui and 2 egg retrieval’s and 4 transfers we have paid about 50,000.

2022, Consult
Dr. Rhee is so thorough and kind. She over-explained things to ensure I understood all my options and the journey we were about to embark on. She has the best side manner and is very reassuring...Based on the information we provided (our age, timeline, how long we have been TTC) she has given us her advice and we feel confident proceeding with IVF....
The clinic [Vios Fertility Institute] is very thorough and great about communication. The scheduling nurse and office staff have been very professional, enthusiastic, and kind...We have not worked with her [nurse] yet, but the initial outreach was amazing...Dr. Rhee is so thorough and kind. She over-explained things to ensure I understood all my options and the journey we were about to embark on. She has the best side manner and is very reassuring.
Dr. Rhee is kind, sweet, compassionate, understanding, thorough, attentive, friendly, gracious, humorous, investigative, knowledgeable, nurturing, observant, passionate, reassuring, and trustworthy. We just started testing and treatment with her, but I am already blown away by her knowledge and kindness and know we made the right decision choosing her as our doctor.
Ask lots of questions and be candid, she is great and will guide you.
We just started testing, but she has gone over our basic options which consist of an IUI or IVF. Based on the information we provided (our age, timeline, how long we have been TTC) she has given us her advice and we feel confident proceeding with IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Alex)
We have not worked with her yet, but the initial outreach was amazing.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic is very thorough and great about communication. The scheduling nurse and office staff have been very professional, enthusiastic, and kind. We have yet to start treatment so that is all I can say at this point.
We haven't started treatment yet so I am unsure.
Dr. Rhee explained the one embryo approach and I asked questions after a discussion and a thorough explanation I understand her approach and reasoning for eSET.

2020 - 2021, Unsuccessful
Dr. Rhee is the best doctor I have ever had. I feel like she treats me like she would a friend. While we have not had success with any of the treatments, I have never felt like she has given me false hope. She is thoughtful, explains things well and she customizes my treatment plans...She explains things in a way that my partner and I can understand. She also doesn't give up.
The [Vios] nursing team is great. From the ones that do bloodwork, to the ultrasounds - everyone is fantastic and super positive and caring...I love everything about Vios but the only issues I have had are with the finance team. I have been overcharged several times, had to fight for refunds, and asked to pay for full procedures prior to any insurance claim being filed. The finance part has been more stressful than any of the procedures.
Dr. Rhee is the best doctor I have ever had. I feel like she treats me like she would a friend. While we have not had success with any of the treatments, I have never felt like she has given me false hope. She is thoughtful, explains things well and she customizes my treatment plans. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility.
Don't be afraid to ask her any questions. And it's okay to cry in front of her. She understands.
Dr. Rhee is amazing. She is so smart, caring and you can tell she loves her work. She explains things in a way that my partner and I can understand. She also doesn't give up.
Letrozole for IUIs. Those all resulted in follicles growing. Gonal F, Gonorlix, Lupron and others for egg retrieval. One IVF cycle was converted to IUI because of the low number of follicles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Hailey & Andrea)
The nursing team is great. From the ones that do bloodwork, to the ultrasounds - everyone is fantastic and super positive and caring.
$5000 out of pocket. My insurance has been billed over $30000
We have not made it to the embryo transfer phase yet.

2016 - 2020, Successful
the young lady that is supposed to call me and explain what my insurance did and did not cover would never call me prior and I would just receive a paper with procedures marked off covered or not...usually they only transfer a single embryo...she always just gives us all The options and lets us decided what to do with the information...she would call me from her cell phone to get a update after hours
The nurses [at Vios Fertility Institute] always get back to me very quickly , communication is very good and they are all very friendly and caring...They have multiple offices which make it more convenient to a larger number of people...have Never had a problem scheduling an appt...14500 for Ivf 6500 for meds through outside pharmacy
I have always had a good experience with dr Rhee - even when i was having an issue with a miscarriage, which wasn’t the result of any fertility treatment , she would call me from her cell phone to get a update after hours, she’s a really nice and compassionate dr. I would recommend her to anyone !
Just be honest with your expectations- ask a lot of questions .. she is very easy to talk to you, almost like taking to a friend.
Dr Rhee is always very nice and pleasant , she always knows what my history is and I feel Like she really cares about my specific situation- she’s never pushy , she always just gives us all The options and lets us decided what to do with the information -and what we are ready to go forward with. I
I’m getting ready to start Ivf and she and the clinic have been very helpful with the whole process! We have done timed intercourse several Times as well as an IUI one cycle
The nurses always get back to me very quickly , communication is very good and they are all very friendly and caring .
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
They have multiple offices which make it more convenient to a larger number of people . I have Never had a problem scheduling an appt. everyone is friendly from the front desk girls , to the MAs nurses and doctors
14500 for Ivf 6500 for meds through outside pharmacy
She said it depends care by case but usually they only transfer a single embryo
St. Louis
Dr. Rhee thoroughly explained every aspect of my treatment. She told me like it was going to be and nothing was a surprise. She was the one that called to tell me that I was pregnant. She is awesome.... Before treatment started I was put on birth control pills. I was monitored closely and put on gonal f and menopur. I also had to take a trigger shot before I went in for retrieval. Progesterone shots started right after the retrieval. The injectables did increase as they monitored my ovaries and eggs. My first IVF with low AMH resulted in a single birth
As a new patient [at Vios Fertility Institute-St. Louis] I was nervous as I didn't know what to expect. After getting to know them I felt comfortable going every time. They became family as I was at the office a couple times a week. I went for another consultation recently and was happy this time around also.... The nursing staff is different now than it was when I went through treatment in 2016. I have not had a nurse that was helpful or compassionate.
Listen to what Dr. Rhee has to say and ask questions. It is hard having to go through infertility treatment but know that her office is there for you.
Dr. Rhee was always personable with me. We went to visit her after I had my son. She knows all of our names.
This is the treatment that I used for IVF. Before treatment started I was put on birth control pills. I was monitored closely and put on gonal f and menopur. I also had to take a trigger shot before I went in for retrieval. Progesterone shots started right after the retrieval. The injectables did increase as they monitored my ovaries and eggs. My first IVF with low AMH resulted in a single birth.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
As a new patient I was nervous as I didn't know what to expect. After getting to know them I felt comfortable going every time. They became family as I was at the office a couple times a week. I went for another consultation recently and was happy this time around also.
There was a set fee for IVF. Medications were ordered from a company.
St. Louis
Dr. Rhee has been honest, forthcoming, direct and compassionate all at the same time. She listens, doesn't make us feel rushed or like she needs to get to the next patient. She listens, answers questions, and if she doesn't have an answer immediately she ensures to follow up with us quickly.... We've only had our consultation, genetic testing, diagnostic blood work, egg reserve testing, and semen analysis so far. We still have to compete an hsg and Saline ultrasound and plan to have our first ivf cycle in June
The clinic staff [at Vios- St Louis] are quick and efficient, they get you checked in quickly and we never wait long. The ultrasound techs are quick and help take your mind off the awkwardness. The lab is a little chaotic and small but nothing bad..... I've called with concerns and upset and they listen, encourage, and don't rush. Every one of them are quick to respond to emails and always provide and answer... We've only had our consultation, genetic testing, diagnostic blood work, egg reserve testing, and semen analysis so far. We still have to compete an hsg and Saline ultrasound and plan to have our first ivf cycle in June
Ask questions and be honest, and don't rule anything out until you have ALL the information. She will listen and build a relationship with you before jumping into anything stop don't go in thinking you'll have a procedure that week
She has been honest, encouraging, informative, answered EVERY question and doesn't rush our appointments.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic staff are quick and efficient, they get you checked in quickly and we never wait long. The ultrasound techs are quick and help take your mind off the awkwardness. The lab is a little chaotic and small but nothing bad.

2020 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Julie has been kind on our sessions but we have not met with her a lot. She has only done consultations with us so far. We do feel taken care of and that communication is good with her and the staff we do work more directly with...[new patient advise] You may not see a lot of her but all the staff at Vios are kind and wonderful.
The [Vios] clinic staff is super friendly and organized. The portal is a great system for information and they get back with you quickly if you have any questions or concerns. While I did appreciate not being overwhelmed with information, if felt like I was on a need to know basis of the treatment and never new what the next steps were until we got to them.
You may not see a lot of her but all the staff at Vios are kind and wonderful.
All the the staff at Vios is super nice. While I have no seen Julie outside our consultation I always feel welcomed at Vios.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Abby )
Super kid and compassionate with great communication.
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
The clinic staff is super friendly and organized. The portal is a great system for information and they get back with you quickly if you have any questions or concerns. While I did appreciate not being overwhelmed with information, if felt like I was on a need to know basis of the treatment and never new what the next steps were until we got to them.
We unfortunately had to pay out of pocket and the prices were standard to what I have seen in other places.
2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Rhee suggested doing a single transfer based on the fact that she believed it would have a higher chance of being successful...[she] made it a point to give us her undivided attention when she was with us and answered any questions we had, no matter how small they may have been. I knew what was coming with every treatment and procedure and felt so very well taken care of every time I was in that office.
All of the nurses were there to answer questions in a timely manner when I called (which I did a lot) and were able to give me answers that made me feel more involved in the process...I feel that everyone at VIOS worked well together and communicated in a way that is beneficial to their patients, no matter which office you have to go to. Each office is staffed with highly qualified nurses and front desk assistants.
From our initial appointment, Dr. Rhee made it a point to give us her undivided attention when she was with us and answered any questions we had, no matter how small they may have been. I knew what was coming with every treatment and procedure and felt so very well taken care of every time I was in that office.
Trust her. She is amazing.
Dr. Rhee always took the time to answer all of my questions and calmed my anxiety when I was worried.
Whatever Dr. Rhee's reasonings were for what she chose to use for us, they worked wonderfully and gave us our baby boy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute). (Assigned nurse: Andrea)
Describe your experience with Kindbody (formerly Vios Fertility Institute).
VIOD had very reasonable plans that were easily broken down to see what the funds went towards.
O'Fallon