Medical SchoolMahidol (Thailand)
ResidencyU. Hospitals of Cleveland
FellowshipDuke
Avon
33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd.
Avon, OH 44011
Strongsville
16761 S Park Center
Strongsville, OH 44136
216-444-6601
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center to a friend?
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
Dr. Tan [Tantibhedhyangkul] is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She always explains each detail of the plan for that month and answers all questions. De. Tan often calls me personally to discuss cycle details or the plan for that cycle.... I have PCOS so I when I started my fertility journey in 2016 I was prescribed Metformin in an attempt to lower my sugar and reduce insulin levels as a measure to assist in ovulation.
Anovulation, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Dr. Tan is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She always explains each detail of the plan for that month and answers all questions. De. Tan often calls me personally to discuss cycle details or the plan for that cycle. When things do not go as planned she always explains what the next step will be and we come uo with a new plan, if needed together. Dr. Tan is always cognizant of her words and is always very soothing when things do not go as planned. Dr. Tan is open and willing to offer suggestions and try different methods if one method has not worked. Dr. Tan is always gentle during painful procedures and talks me through it. I have had a fantastic experience with Dr. Tan and although I am not yet pregnant, I have confidence and trust in her as a doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
I would advise that the patient goes in with an open mind and be as open and honest about their situation as possible. Dr. Tan is very LGBTQ friendly.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?
Dr. Tan and her staff always address me and my wife by name. They have always made us feel comfortable. Dr. Tan always spends ample time explaining procedures while in the office and often times personally calls me to go over our next plan. Dr. Tan even called me on a Saturday after a failed cycle to check on me. All of the staff in the office are very friendly. Dr. Tan is very flexible and open to try multiple strategies. Dr. Tan is always as gentle as possible during painful procedures and thoroughly talks me through what is happening before, during, and after.
Describe the protocols Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul used in your cycles at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I have PCOS so I when I started my fertility journey in 2016 I was prescribed Metformin in an attempt to lower my sugar and reduce insulin levels as a measure to assist in ovulation. I also had an HSG to ensure that my tubes were not blocked. My first cycle I took Letrozole and it gave me very severe headaches and I didn't ovulate that cycle. The next cycle I tired 50 mg of Clomid and did ovulate,l on that cycle but we did not inseminate as it was a trial run. The clomid was increased to 100 mg and I did not ovulate that cycle although I got a positive opk. I did inseminzte that cycle, but dis not fall pregnant because i did not ovulate. At that point it was determined that opks did not work for me and my dose of clomid was increased to 150 mg and we did a follicular ultrasound in CD, I took the Clomid CD 3-7 and had an ultrasound on CD 10. Unfortunately, that cycle I ovulated too soon and could not inseminate. I did 2 more cycles on the same dose with very close monitoring and I had confirmed ovulation but did not become pregnant. I took a break for a few months and then in the Summer of 2017 we decided to do a cycle of Clomid along with the Follistim pen. This cycle did not work and I did not grow eggs. We decided to take a break and then in September I began having very heavy, irregular bleeding and had a biopsy, but all results were negative. My wife and I are planning to begin again and discuss IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
All of the nursing staff and the nurse practitioner have been wonderful, compassionate, available and understanding.
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
This clinic is LGBTQ friendly and has multiple locations throughout the Cleveland area. The office is easily accessible and there is a lab and pharmacy on site. I do have to drive to a different clinic location when I inseminate, because they only store donor sperm at one location. Appointment scheduling is flexible, communication is good and staff is always available through the portal and by phone. I cannot think of a single weakness about the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
I have paid out of pocket for some services, but my insurance pays for some of the services such as my follicular ultrasounds. I have to pay out of pocket for all medications and IUI. IUI is $300. The cost of medication varies per cycle. Looking into IVF the costs are around $15,000 with medications.
Describe Julierut Tantibhedhyangkul's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
We have not discussed this as of yet.
2013 - 2017
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Dr. Tan and her partners along with the nurses were always very helpful and kind and made my husband and I feel comfortable.... Dr. Tan explained everything clearly and made us feel comfortable and cared for. She was knowledgeable and kind. When I had an ectopic pregnancy she dropped her schedule and immediately scheduled surgery which she performed. She personally called to let us know an IVF cycle resulted in a negative test and was available for questions.
2013 - 2017
6 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
She’s awesome! No advice here!
Dr. Tan and her partners along with the nurses were always very helpful and kind and made my husband and I feel comfortable. They were available for questions and made the process as easy as it could be
They were compassionate, caring, and helpful. They were always available for questions!
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
The clinic is organized and the staff are friendly and helpful. I always felt comfortable calling and asking questions and going to appointments. I always trusted their decisions and rationale and found that they were very compassionate and caring about me as a patient.
11-12,000 for a complete cycle
Beachwood
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
It may be too early to fully e[v]aluate but I can tell you that I have worked with her nurses and students more than her. During all the interactions I did have she was vague and lacked compassion...She ordered tests that my previous physician had not, like the AMH SCREENING.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
It may be too early to fully ealuate but I can tell you that I have worked with her nurses and students more than her. During all the interactions I did have she was vague and lacked compassion.
Don't be afraid to ask all questions.
Student came in first - without asking me if I was ok will ring with a student. She came in at the very end and answered a few of my questions in a very vague fashion.
She ordered tests that my previous physician had not, like the AMH SCREENING.
Factual
Describe your experience with Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center.
Appointments were fairly easy to get.
$300 out of pocket for blood work and Dr. Time.
What specific things went wrong at Cleveland Clinic Fertility Center?